• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

The Last Airbender Yay or Nay?

#1 Guest_SongstressLenne_*

• Group: Guests*
  • Member No.:

Posted 01 July 2010 - 01:22 PM

After seeing several friend's status updates and reviews on this movie I have so far heard a big fat "BOOOOO" for this movie.

Is this really one of the worst movies this summer that was hyped up to be something spectacular and turned out to be a huge failure?

Thoughts?

#2 User is offline   Alkaren Hyralt 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 6130

Posted 01 July 2010 - 01:24 PM

Someone is surprised that a cartoon turned in to a crappy movie?
-Zac /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
ACen 2007 - Present - Forums Manager
ACen 2012 - Guest Relations Handlers DH
ACen 2010, 2011 - Guest Relations Operations ADH
ACen 2008, 2009 - Main Programming ADH
ACen 2006, 2007 - Main Programming Staff
Drunken Otaku Syndicate Member - "This is what happens when you give me vodka that tastes like water!"
Alcoholic Hunter X of the ROS Order
AIM: Alkaren Hyralt / Facebook: alkaren
Questions about forums registration or in general please e-mail us

#3 User is offline   Jeff 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 29995

Posted 01 July 2010 - 01:46 PM

That is not cool guy. It's a good cartoon. Cartoons going to live action movies and flopping isn't really surprising though.
Love, Peace, & Video Games

#4 User is offline   Alkaren Hyralt 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 6130

Posted 01 July 2010 - 02:07 PM

View PostJeff, on 01 July 2010 - 01:46 PM, said:

That is not cool guy. It's a good cartoon. Cartoons going to live action movies and flopping isn't really surprising though.

With the crap that is churned out these days a movie is very likely to be bad. Just look at how we have the facebook movie coming out, and right now people are trying to get a movie based on mafia wars going on. Next up I'm sure is farmville.

But whether the cartoon was good or not, the movie already was pretty set up to fail bad just watching the trailer. Special effects do not make a movie good.
-Zac /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
ACen 2007 - Present - Forums Manager
ACen 2012 - Guest Relations Handlers DH
ACen 2010, 2011 - Guest Relations Operations ADH
ACen 2008, 2009 - Main Programming ADH
ACen 2006, 2007 - Main Programming Staff
Drunken Otaku Syndicate Member - "This is what happens when you give me vodka that tastes like water!"
Alcoholic Hunter X of the ROS Order
AIM: Alkaren Hyralt / Facebook: alkaren
Questions about forums registration or in general please e-mail us

#5 User is offline   Tiamat97 

• Mr. Insanity
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 17897

Posted 01 July 2010 - 02:18 PM

View PostAlkaren Hyralt, on 01 July 2010 - 02:07 PM, said:

With the crap that is churned out these days a movie is very likely to be bad. Just look at how we have the facebook movie coming out, and right now people are trying to get a movie based on mafia wars going on. Next up I'm sure is farmville.

But whether the cartoon was good or not, the movie already was pretty set up to fail bad just watching the trailer. Special effects do not make a movie good.

i thought it was a twitter movie, "S*** my dad says" or something like that, but anyway i just watched the Last Airbender Revealed thing nickelodeon had on last night and it looks like its going to suck, i love the cartoon but im not sure if ill see the movie now, good job Shamylan another movie blunder
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1107...mp;id=586119408
My internship

Belongs in Damn Thread, if found please return to Kii
Spam Squad Member spam kill count:29 , Troll Hunter troll kill count: 1

#6 User is offline   HaruHE 

• Calendar Angel
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 10773

Posted 01 July 2010 - 02:34 PM

Shayma made a twist alright, he twisted a good cartoon series into a really horrid movie....I for one think Shayma just needs to stop making movies all together.
Once more returned to the forums. 2013 ideas:
Hieda No Akyu: Project Touhou
Shadow Yukiko Amagi: Persona 4
Kyouko Sakura (Magic form): Magi Madoka Magica

#7 User is offline   Soy Sauce 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 4725

Posted 01 July 2010 - 03:06 PM

It's a shame for M. Night to get alot of hate with the movies he's been making lately. It went down hill ever since.... The Village?
SoyCon 8 | The Island Paradise
July 18-19, 2015 in Rolling Meadows, IL
Join us on Facebook, Tumblr, and Twitter as well!

#8 User is offline   TaiyakiOni 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 41763

Posted 01 July 2010 - 03:14 PM

What sucks was he was one of the people who worked on the cartoon, for him to turn around make it suck as a live action when the cartoon was great says something about him when he has more control than he deserves over production of something.

No! Bad M. Night! Go to your Corner!

The Oni of Taiyaki
Cosplays: ACen 2013
Persona: Pyro Jack

#9 User is offline   excel excel 

• Panel Programming <3
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator
  • Member No.: 1495

Posted 01 July 2010 - 03:34 PM

I really wanted to like this movie. I tried. But the acting was bad, the narration, the flashbacks, and the plot was downright awful. The long-winded explanations and clumsy performances are made worse by graceless effects and a last-minute 3-D conversion that wrecks whatever visual grace or beauty might have been there. Put the glasses on and you can still see the movie. My advice, save your money and enjoy the show on DVD. That's just my honest opinion on the movie. Thankfully I didnt pay to see it. It would have been a waste..even for the matinee price.
ACen 2013 Cosplay Plans:
MST3k Mike Nelson & Crow-Friday
Team Fortress 2 Medic-Saturday

#10 User is offline   Keiichi-chan 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 3332

Posted 01 July 2010 - 03:54 PM

View PostAlkaren Hyralt, on 01 July 2010 - 01:24 PM, said:

Someone is surprised that a cartoon turned in to a crappy movie?

http://i156.photobuc...d%20Gif/LOL.gif

but yeah...even i'm a little surprised since this seemed to be shamalan's last chance to redeem himself a little. the cartoon's okay, but not seeing the actors act, the ethnic swaps, and the iffy director made me hold off on checking it out.

i now know what it feels like to dodge a freaking bullet.

This post has been edited by Keiichi-chan: 01 July 2010 - 03:55 PM

#11 User is offline   Tiamat97 

• Mr. Insanity
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 17897

Posted 01 July 2010 - 04:46 PM

View PostSoy Sauce, on 01 July 2010 - 03:06 PM, said:

It's a shame for M. Night to get alot of hate with the movies he's been making lately. It went down hill ever since.... The Village?

yeah but hes known for making terrible movies
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1107...mp;id=586119408
My internship

Belongs in Damn Thread, if found please return to Kii
Spam Squad Member spam kill count:29 , Troll Hunter troll kill count: 1

#12 User is offline   excel excel 

• Panel Programming <3
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator
  • Member No.: 1495

Posted 01 July 2010 - 05:43 PM

http://my.spill.com/...airbender-audio

Its got some cursing. Just letting you guys know in advance. But what these guys are saying is true and it was one of the many problems I had with the film. Especially the when it got too dark. When I say dark I dont mean story I mean the color balance. I couldnt see.
ACen 2013 Cosplay Plans:
MST3k Mike Nelson & Crow-Friday
Team Fortress 2 Medic-Saturday

#13 User is offline   StarRockerX 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 17705

Posted 01 July 2010 - 07:07 PM

The casting was just wrong.
YOu can at least gain more apporval with you casted the right ethinicities.

I mean can i just bring back one horrible but good example of this.

DRAGON BALL EVOLUTION!!
A Different Kind of Rockstar
I am a youtuber, anime junkie, pokemon enthusiast, and a normaler :)
Twitter / / Youtube / / Instagram

#14 User is offline   redx1 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 20031

Posted 01 July 2010 - 07:11 PM

View PostStarRockerX, on 01 July 2010 - 07:07 PM, said:

DRAGON BALL EVOLUTION!!

You mean the movie that made me laugh so hard in the theater that I nearly threw up several times?
~~

#15 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 10570

Posted 01 July 2010 - 07:13 PM

There really aren't true ethnicities in Airbender.

Either way, would I rather see actors that aren't the "right" ethnicities that can act or actors who are the "right" ethnicities that can't really act?

I think the choice is obvious.

It's like with Prince of Persia, sure Jake isn't Persian (though it wasn't really stated whether Dastan was supposed to be Persian or not), but he can act and he does a really good job.

This post has been edited by Lina: 01 July 2010 - 07:14 PM

ACen '14 Cosplay
Fem!Gundam Tanaka [Super Dangan Ronpa 2] [100%]
ACen forum's number one poster and Disney nut.

View PostFoolish Humon, on 13 June 2010 - 07:19 PM, said:

Ladies ladies ladies, if you find a man whose only concern about a woman is her breast size, he just may be dumb enough to believe you if you say you have Ds when you have Bs. :thumbup:

#16 User is offline   TaiyakiOni 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 41763

Posted 01 July 2010 - 07:17 PM

View PostLina, on 01 July 2010 - 07:13 PM, said:

It's like with Prince of Persia, sure Jake isn't Persian (though it wasn't really stated whether Dastan was supposed to be Persian or not), but he can act and he does a really good job.

Normally you'd expect the prince of a country to be the ethnicity of the country he is a prince of...

But as for the movie casting I agree, nothing wrong with it ^^
The Oni of Taiyaki
Cosplays: ACen 2013
Persona: Pyro Jack

#17 User is offline   StarRockerX 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 17705

Posted 01 July 2010 - 07:20 PM

View Postredx1, on 01 July 2010 - 07:11 PM, said:

You mean the movie that made me laugh so hard in the theater that I nearly threw up several times?

Yes that movie :3
Although it didn't make me laugh, it made me want to throw up.
I was dissapointed, which i think brought back my dragonball z fandom.

Oh and dragon ball z kai of course has helped xD

There really aren't true ethnicities in Airbender.

Or like that female lead. She was actually white with a whole lot of tanning xD

And i mean she was white. Like... white like a ghost!! ;o;
A Different Kind of Rockstar
I am a youtuber, anime junkie, pokemon enthusiast, and a normaler :)
Twitter / / Youtube / / Instagram

#18 User is offline   IRTHunter 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 19682

Posted 01 July 2010 - 07:27 PM

View PostSongstressLenne, on 01 July 2010 - 01:22 PM, said:

After seeing several friend's status updates and reviews on this movie I have so far heard a big fat "BOOOOO" for this movie.

Is this really one of the worst movies this summer that was hyped up to be something spectacular and turned out to be a huge failure?

Thoughts?

What more could you possibly expect from a liberal run Hollywood. ;] A detailed, well thought out movie incorporating a theme where an audience would have to think beyond a traditional theme that has appeared in 500 movies before?! I.e. Avatar = Dancing with wolves! xD
I am nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore, I am perfect.

#19 User is offline   Femme Fatale 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 7220

Posted 01 July 2010 - 08:47 PM

Another POS summer film. I really did want to see it. Thank god my sis saw it and discovered how crappy it was. She's right save your money. Spend it on a movie worth seeing.
Excel's Big Sis

Coming Soon to ACen 2015

Celestia Ludenberg (Dangan Ronpa) and Female Ezio Auditore di Firenze (Assassins Creed)

#20 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 01 July 2010 - 08:50 PM

View PostTaiyakiOni, on 01 July 2010 - 07:17 PM, said:

Normally you'd expect the prince of a country to be the ethnicity of the country he is a prince of...

But as for the movie casting I agree, nothing wrong with it ^^

I believe it was stated in the game that the Prince wasn't Persian. At least, that was what my friend told me. I haven't played the games in a long time.

Also, he wasn't even of royal blood so he technically doesn't have to be Persian? He sounded more British to me. At least, when he was a kid.

Either way, it was never really stated in the movie whether he was Persian or not, but that doesn't really matter because Jake did a wonderful job. :heart:

ACen '14 Cosplay

Ladies ladies ladies, if you find a man whose only concern about a woman is her breast size, he just may be dumb enough to believe you if you say you have Ds when you have Bs. :thumbup:

#21 User is offline   Keiichi-chan 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 July 2010 - 12:51 AM

[color=blue]There really aren't true ethnicities in Airbender.

i totally agree with this sentiment - but only this sentiment.
the characters are cartoons, as long as the actors can pull off a decent likeness, it's fine.
if they found kids of latin descent instead of inuits and east asians, and they resembled the characters and could act, it shouldn't matter.

however, these actors don't even resemble the characters IN COSTUME. they're horrible actors. it's GLARINGLY obvious that they weren't chosen for their acting talent as soon as you see the one trailer where the characters are actually speaking. i was actually hoping the casting controversy was an overreaction and the kids WERE cast because they were genuinely the bestest actors for the role...but they're horrible. it was just outright whitewashing to fill out every major role and when there was negative backlash, they just threw in another ethnic mismatch with the slumdog millionaire/skins kid to piss off fans even more? and on top of that, the movie's horrible, apparently.

shyamalan could've silenced reverent, disgruntled fans with pulling out this epic movie despite the tweaks, but he didn't. now, it's just a movie that even the most diehard avatar fans will loathe. at least if he had cast horrible actors and had a mediocre script, but everyone looked like their cartoon counterpart and the special effects were okay, avatar fans would've still enjoyed it on some level. now it's just a horrible movie that avatar and movie fans can't enjoy even if they try very hard to.

#22 User is offline   Haggisstew 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 36322
  • Location:If the torso next to my name is in color, I'm at a computer.

Posted 02 July 2010 - 02:51 AM

My turn!
Characters In:Aang(no joking,had trouble waterbending when Katara didn't,made Katara's speech in "Imprisoned,"could go into the avatar state at will,etc)Katara(could always study waterbending at the North Poll,lost the most anti-climatic fight with Zuko at the spirit pool,never showed her mastery of waterbending,etc)Sokka(no joking,was used as comic relief,looked like Anakin Skywalker from Ep2,etc)Gran Gran(mentioned Hama)Hama-not shone,Hakoda-not shone,Kya-not shone(captured)Yue(death scene is bad,not engaged,etc)Arnook(waterbending master,didn't select Yue's guard,etc)Jinju-not shone,Gyatso(token black guy,dies first,etc)Tui(unnamed,death scene is bad,etc)La(unnamed,no koizilla,etc)Kyoshi-not shone,Fang(talks,replaced both Roku and the Lionturtle,etc)Tyro(useless)Haru(younger then Katara,useless)Zuko(bad hair,can't make fire,small scar,winy,bratty,cowered,etc)Sozin-not shone,Zhao(no sideburns,idiot,cowered,can't make fire,teleports to the capitol no less then 3 times,solitute,mentions Wong Shi Tong's library 7 times,no,"Zhao the moon slayer,"knows whom the Blue Spirit is since"the Blue Spirit,"left his corpse for all the children to see,etc)Azula(giddy,not sadistic,not scary)Ursa-not shone,Ozai(strategic,immature,hated Ursa,etc)Iroh(not old,deceitful,his moral lessons are just annoying,only sieged Ba Sin Se for 100 days,etc)Appa(beast-of-burden,looked more real as a cartoon,etc)Momo(creepy,useless)

Characters Out:Chey,Jeong Jeong,CPT Lee,Lin Yee,Malu,GEN Shinu,the Warden,Shyu,Bato,Hahn,Pakku,Sangok,Yugoda,Pasang,Tashi,Enma,Bumi,Cabbage Merchant,Canyon Guide,the Duke,fisherman,fisherman's wife,foaming mouth guy,Haru's mother,Flopsy,herbalist,Miuki,Jet,Jin Wei,Wei Jin,June,Nila,Koko,Longshot,the mechanist,Meng,Mother Superior,Oh,Oyaji,Pipsqueak,Pirate Captain,Smellerbee,Sneers,Suki,Teo,Aunt Wu,And many others.
Confirmed ACen cosplays; MCPO Karen Joshua (08th MS Team) Stain (Mr. Stain on Junk Ally) Emi Yusa (Devil is a Part Timer)

#23 User is offline   Yumei 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 17438

Posted 02 July 2010 - 01:52 PM

I seen the movie and I was dying to see it.....counting down the days till it came out......and I ENJOYED IT!!! ^_^
I love Avatar the last airbender despite being treated like a Twlight fan for doing so cause "Avatar it not real anime but a desperate attempt to ride the coat tails of real anime cause it so awesome and any body who likes Avatar the last Airbender is anime otaku wannabe" <<is what I was told when I ask anybody watched Avatar the Last Airbender the cartoon.

People seem to miss that the target audience for this movie is probably 2-12 year olds..Nickeloedeon!... maybe some 14,15,16 year olds. Which it did its job cause they look at it and see people bending elements,the weird creatures,the battles and are entertained cause its magic like to them....Fantasy! They don't see the bad acting or bad special effects. Also the series had about 16-18 episodes about 6-8 hours to tell the story. M Night only had about 2 hours to tell the story. Which it did just that....World in trouble need Avatar, people can control earth, air, water, and fire Oh wow...fire nation bad and wanna take over the world....Avatar stops them...end! There still 2 books to finish the story and if M Night has the chance to tell those 2 stories as well lets hope he learn from the first one and have the characters grow and etc... I can totally see the chacters being terrible at first but by a 3rd movie being masters of their trade.

Also the majority of people I see watching the movie are those who made up there mind its bad but bought a ticket just to claim they have the right to say how bad it is cause they bought a ticket! Those in the theater were already sighing and smacking there lips saying "oh god" even before anyone on screen spoke.
I went with people who never saw anything Avatar realated and they had a good time as well. I think if you go into the movie with a bad attitude about it then of course your not gonna like it.
I'd say more but I gotta go to work :D I say all this with a smile! Its just a movie...you don't have to make it have meaning...its just entertainment to give you a break from work and resonsabilty....if it not the enternment you seek move on and watch or do something that is! :thumbup:
Acen10cosplays:(Trinity Blood)Esther Blanchett,(Bleach)Nel resleased form,(KH2)Card form Sora,(Code Geass)Li Xingke,(FMA)Edward decoy
Acen11 Cosplays:FMA:Brotherhood-LanFan,Gravitation-Shuichi,Fruits Basket-Shigure,Avatar-Toph All cosplays are complete!:)
Next con: ACEN

#24 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 July 2010 - 02:10 PM

If only I worked the the movie theater still. I could see it for free. ; 3;

I think a lot of the people who hated it were more of the die-hard fans that expected it be super perfect or what not and those, like you said Yumei, who thought it was going to be bad.

I've only seen a couple of episodes of Avatar, but I'll still give it a shot even if some of my friends tell me to not go see it because it was atrocious. I'll give it a chance.

ACen '14 Cosplay

#25 User is offline   Keiichi-chan 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 July 2010 - 02:49 PM

I seen the movie and I was dying to see it.....counting down the days till it came out......and I ENJOYED IT!!! ^_^
I love Avatar the last airbender despite being treated like a Twlight fan for doing so cause "Avatar it not real anime but a desperate attempt to ride the coat tails of real anime cause it so awesome and any body who likes Avatar the last Airbender is anime otaku wannabe" <<is what I was told when I ask anybody watched Avatar the Last Airbender the cartoon.

those people should shut up.
i honestly thought most anime fans LIKED avatar by now, or were at least pro-avatar.

if you enjoyed it, by all means enjoy it proudly, yumei.
if you're a die-hard avatar fan, you probably should see if it's as bad as they say or not.
i enjoyed the show, but i was never excited about the idea of a movie being made based on the
series, anyway. these things usually don't turn out well..

#26 User is offline   Ashori 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 10991

Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:01 PM

I haven't seen the movie.
I also haven't seen much of the cartoon, outside of a few clips here and there while my brother was watching it.
However, I plan on seeing this with him sometime this month.

Hopefully I won't be disappointed like much of you here. XD
Cosplay Status: Maya Kitajima - Bianca Mask (Pirate Form - 100%; Glass Mask), Lucy Heartfilia (60%; Fairy Tail)
Castle of Hearts Alice Liddell (100%; Kuni no Alice series), Pearl (100%; Steven Universe)
My dA | My YouTube Page | My FF.Net Page

#27 User is offline   Mock-Kappa 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 3036
  • Location:A branch of the Miskatonic University in Sugar Grove, IL.

Posted 02 July 2010 - 06:23 PM

Hmm sounds like I'm going to have a good time riffing this when I go see it. Well maybe as much fun as I did with Dragon Ball: Evolution, Dragon Wars, Splice, and Cloverfield.
I don't walk to the beat of a different drummer, I have a whole band including bagpipes.
Undisputed King of the ACen Kaiju Fans. Eater of Spam.
General of the Men's Pocky Garrison
"There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness'. " -Dave Barry-
Santa is watching you.
Con outlook for 2014: Karoshi-con 2015, C2E2, ACen 2015, Anime Midwest 2015 (staff), G-Fest XXX, and Con Alt Delete?(staff)
ACen Cosplay outlook 15: End of Days Santa,Professor Birch (Pokemon), Jagaur D. Saul (One Piece).

#28 User is offline   SupremeKai 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 58

Posted 02 July 2010 - 08:57 PM

I went today to see the movie and i have to say it was good not great but i think its kind of hard to jam an entire season into an 1hr movie and the acting agin was not Ocsar worthy but for me it was just dumb fun just something to watch to kill an hr and not have to think, I am kind of interested in if they do the other books just because of the ending of the movie, and also see what they do with Toph. But all in all i would have to say 2 1/2 out of 5.
If you ever get lost in the forest, screw it build a house, now you have severely improved your predictimet

#29 User is offline   MisakiMise 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 32365

Posted 02 July 2010 - 09:44 PM

I have not seen it yet.. but I saw that Behind the scenes thing with M. Night on Nickelodeon. When he said that
Spoiler
I was mad. It's a signifigant part of the series!
Spoiler

Speaking of Appa.. they made him uncute. Or ugly. Same with Momo. I'm hoping they didn't mess up all of the animals...

Spoiler

Spoiler

I still want to see it though.. I want to decide for myself if it sucks or not.

I also saw on some Last Airbender fansite that they have planned a book 2 movie.. I really want to know what they'll do with Toph.

I also died a little inside when I saw the Blue Spirit figure/mask thing at Target.

Yes, I am an Avatard.

edit:
http://avatarthelast...m/momooncamera/
http://avatarthelast...irbenderphotos/

I googled to remember how to spell Kyoshi and it came up with these...

This post has been edited by MisakiMise: 02 July 2010 - 09:57 PM

ACen 2014 ideas
?????

deviantART|Flickr

#30 User is offline   Keiichi-chan 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 July 2010 - 10:12 PM

View PostSupremeKai, on 02 July 2010 - 08:57 PM, said:

I went today to see the movie and i have to say it was good not great but i think its kind of hard to jam an entire season into an 1hr movie

that's not really an excuse, is it? there is no requirement saying the movie has to cover x amount of material or retell the events of the first season. they could've cut corners intelligently, thrown out huge chunks of story and made it work, as long as the original spirit of the show remained, they could have done whatever they wanted with the plot of the movie and it would've turned out fine.

just because it's based on the cartoon doesn't mean it literally has to follow the plot of the show exactly.

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users