Anime Central Forums: you gotta be kidding me... - Anime Central Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

you gotta be kidding me... dads dont like lame fathers day gifts?!

#31 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 10570

Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:49 AM

That's such a nice gift. =D

My dad is pretty easy to shop for. Get him something that has to do with bowling (my siblings and I got him a new bowling ball for his birthday. Which wasn't necessary since he has enough. Then again my bros have twice as many as he does) or something that has to do with sports.

My grandpa is super easy to shop for. All he wants is ties. Last year, my mom made a tie with our store logo on it. It was a hit with the family, employees and customers. His birthday usually falls around Father's Day. His birthday is the 17th of June. So the ties are a birthday/father's day gift.

ACen '14 Cosplay
Fem!Gundam Tanaka [Super Dangan Ronpa 2] [100%]
ACen forum's number one poster and Disney nut.

View PostFoolish Humon, on 13 June 2010 - 07:19 PM, said:

Ladies ladies ladies, if you find a man whose only concern about a woman is her breast size, he just may be dumb enough to believe you if you say you have Ds when you have Bs. :thumbup:

#32 User is offline   Valkyrie 

• Exhibit Space ADH
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Assistant Department Head
  • Member No.: 3041

Posted 21 June 2010 - 04:24 PM

My dad and FIL each got cards from me and Jamie. To be fair, though, these were those talking cards. We actually had to flip a coin over the first one we saw - a holographic Star Trek card that said "Space...the final frontier" followed by the first few bars of the theme song. I won, thus getting it for my dad~ So Jamie got his dad a Family Guy card with Peter crowing about beer. ^^

That, and we managed to spend time with each dad. Went and saw Toy Story 3 in 3D with the FIL, then went to dinner with my dad. Om nom nom.
ACen 2009 - Merchandising Staff
ACen 2010 - IRT Operative
ACen 2011-2013 - IRT Dispatch
Callsign: Valkyrie
"There is only one god. And his name, is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: 'Not today.'"

#33 User is offline   ZomgBlue 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 29826

Posted 21 June 2010 - 05:03 PM

my parents both wore viking helms and made me wear one in a steak n shake for fathers day dinner and my dad didnt seem to care for his shirt that i put great effort in to... it was just to be worn around the house anyways but i made it myself and he should like it.
the one the only princess neon plaid mix'n'match confusion of colour

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users