Anime Central Forums: I need friends that live near chicago! - Anime Central Forums

Jump to content

  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I need friends that live near chicago! If you've recently gone to the Rosemont ACEN please add me!

#1 User is offline   ParkourOni16 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 58488
  • Posts: 25
  • Joined: 08-June 10
  • Location:Richton Park, Illinois

Posted 18 June 2010 - 06:18 PM

I just want friends on here. It sucks not having any.

#2 User is offline   Death_the_Kid788 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 52063
  • Posts: 26
  • Joined: 19-March 10
  • Location:Chicago

Posted 18 June 2010 - 06:34 PM

Hey, I'm from Chicago ^_^ Wanna be friends?

#3 User is offline   ParkourOni16 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 58488
  • Posts: 25
  • Joined: 08-June 10
  • Location:Richton Park, Illinois

Posted 18 June 2010 - 06:40 PM

View Postmeyrl_stryfe788, on 18 June 2010 - 06:34 PM, said:

Hey, I'm from Chicago ^_^ Wanna be friends?

yay, i got a new friend lol. did you go to acen last month?

#4 User is offline   redx1 

  • Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 20031
  • Posts: 1,601
  • Joined: 23-November 08
  • Location:Chicago

Posted 18 June 2010 - 06:42 PM

Hello ParkourOni16!

May I suggest you create a topic in the Introductions forum? It's the best way to formally introduce yourself to the community. We don't bite, I promise ^_^

I'm going to move this topic to a more appropriate forum :)
~~

#5 User is offline   ParkourOni16 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 58488
  • Posts: 25
  • Joined: 08-June 10
  • Location:Richton Park, Illinois

Posted 18 June 2010 - 06:43 PM

View Postredx1, on 18 June 2010 - 06:42 PM, said:

Hello ParkourOni16!

May I suggest you create a topic in the Introductions forum? It's the best way to formally introduce yourself to the community. We don't bite, I promise ^_^

I'm going to move this topic to a more appropriate forum :)

can you explain how i do that cause im new here.

#6 User is offline   redx1 

  • Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 20031
  • Posts: 1,601
  • Joined: 23-November 08
  • Location:Chicago

Posted 18 June 2010 - 06:46 PM

Certainly!

Go to this forum. In there you can add a new topic just like you did for this topic.

Post a little bit about yourself. You can post your age, where you're from, how many years you've gone to acen, what your interests are, what your hobbies are, etc. You can post whatever you like.
~~

#7 User is offline   Death_the_Kid788 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 52063
  • Posts: 26
  • Joined: 19-March 10
  • Location:Chicago

Posted 18 June 2010 - 06:46 PM

View PostParkourOni16, on 18 June 2010 - 06:40 PM, said:

yay, i got a new friend lol. did you go to acen last month?


Yay =D lol. Yeah, I did. I was Four Swords Link and my brother was Shadow Link lol.

#8 User is offline   ParkourOni16 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 58488
  • Posts: 25
  • Joined: 08-June 10
  • Location:Richton Park, Illinois

Posted 18 June 2010 - 06:49 PM

View Postmeyrl_stryfe788, on 18 June 2010 - 06:46 PM, said:

Yay =D lol. Yeah, I did. I was Four Swords Link and my brother was Shadow Link lol.

omg, i remember you! i didn't dress up, this was my first year and i planned to stay just on friday but ended up staying the whole weekend.

#9 User is offline   Death_the_Kid788 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 52063
  • Posts: 26
  • Joined: 19-March 10
  • Location:Chicago

Posted 18 June 2010 - 06:52 PM

View PostParkourOni16, on 18 June 2010 - 06:49 PM, said:

omg, i remember you! i didn't dress up, this was my first year and i planned to stay just on friday but ended up staying the whole weekend.


Omg, really?? We also had the swords and sheilds. Thats awesome that someone remembers me lmfao. It was my first year too ^_^ but I only went on Saturday and Sunday lol.

#10 User is offline   ParkourOni16 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 58488
  • Posts: 25
  • Joined: 08-June 10
  • Location:Richton Park, Illinois

Posted 18 June 2010 - 06:56 PM

View Postmeyrl_stryfe788, on 18 June 2010 - 06:52 PM, said:

Omg, really?? We also had the swords and sheilds. Thats awesome that someone remembers me lmfao. It was my first year too ^_^ but I only went on Saturday and Sunday lol.

Yup, the reason why is because i love The Legend of Zelda franchise and i loved everyones cosplay outfit.lol. Did you go to the rave?

#11 User is offline   Death_the_Kid788 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 52063
  • Posts: 26
  • Joined: 19-March 10
  • Location:Chicago

Posted 18 June 2010 - 07:05 PM

View PostParkourOni16, on 18 June 2010 - 06:56 PM, said:

Yup, the reason why is because i love The Legend of Zelda franchise and i loved everyones cosplay outfit.lol. Did you go to the rave?


No, I couldn't =( even though I really wanted to go lol. I'm gonna go next year. Who doesn't love The Legend of Zelda franchise? XD

#12 User is offline   ParkourOni16 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 58488
  • Posts: 25
  • Joined: 08-June 10
  • Location:Richton Park, Illinois

Posted 18 June 2010 - 07:08 PM

View Postmeyrl_stryfe788, on 18 June 2010 - 07:05 PM, said:

No, I couldn't =( even though I really wanted to go lol. I'm gonna go next year. Who doesn't love The Legend of Zelda franchise? XD

Oh it was amazing. you have to go next year lol. I know right its just amazingly awesome!

#13 User is offline   Death_the_Kid788 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 52063
  • Posts: 26
  • Joined: 19-March 10
  • Location:Chicago

Posted 18 June 2010 - 07:11 PM

View PostParkourOni16, on 18 June 2010 - 07:08 PM, said:

Oh it was amazing. you have to go next year lol. I know right its just amazingly awesome!


I will go next year lol XD I plan to go as Meryl (from Trigun) and Twilight Princess Link next year at Acen ^_^ Omg, I have loved The Legend of Zelda eversince I first played it when I was 5 rofl.

#14 User is offline   ParkourOni16 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 58488
  • Posts: 25
  • Joined: 08-June 10
  • Location:Richton Park, Illinois

Posted 18 June 2010 - 07:15 PM

View Postmeyrl_stryfe788, on 18 June 2010 - 07:11 PM, said:

I will go next year lol XD I plan to go as Meryl (from Trigun) and Twilight Princess Link next year at Acen ^_^ Omg, I have loved The Legend of Zelda eversince I first played it when I was 5 rofl.

Yay, Trigun was one of my first animes. Twilight Princess was an amazing game, but what really got me into this franchise was The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. It's such an amazing game. I also like the ones on the old gameboy.lol

#15 User is offline   Death_the_Kid788 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 52063
  • Posts: 26
  • Joined: 19-March 10
  • Location:Chicago

Posted 18 June 2010 - 07:21 PM

View PostParkourOni16, on 18 June 2010 - 07:15 PM, said:

Yay, Trigun was one of my first animes. Twilight Princess was an amazing game, but what really got me into this franchise was The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. It's such an amazing game. I also like the ones on the old gameboy.lol


Yup, Trigun was also one of my first animes lol. Omg, me too!! I still play Ocarina of Time to this day and I never get tired of it. Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess are my top favorites of all the Zelda games, but I do like all of them except for Majora's Mask and maybe Phantom Hourglass =P. Btw, have you seen the previews for the new Zelda game, Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword?

#16 User is offline   ParkourOni16 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 58488
  • Posts: 25
  • Joined: 08-June 10
  • Location:Richton Park, Illinois

Posted 18 June 2010 - 07:27 PM

View Postmeyrl_stryfe788, on 18 June 2010 - 07:21 PM, said:

Yup, Trigun was also one of my first animes lol. Omg, me too!! I still play Ocarina of Time to this day and I never get tired of it. Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess are my top favorites of all the Zelda games, but I do like all of them except for Majora's Mask and maybe Phantom Hourglass =P. Btw, have you seen the previews for the new Zelda game, Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword?

Yes i could play Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time all day.^_^. And yes i've seen the previews for Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. It look great. I might get a Wii just to play it. This is what i've wanted ever since i beat Twilight Princess.

#17 User is offline   Death_the_Kid788 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 52063
  • Posts: 26
  • Joined: 19-March 10
  • Location:Chicago

Posted 18 June 2010 - 07:31 PM

View PostParkourOni16, on 18 June 2010 - 07:27 PM, said:

Yes i could play Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time all day.^_^. And yes i've seen the previews for Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. It look great. I might get a Wii just to play it. This is what i've wanted ever since i beat Twilight Princess.


Thank god I have a Wii and I love it ^_^ lol. Yeah, the game looks so awesome and the style of it looks like a mix of Twilight Princess and Wind Waker lol.

#18 User is offline   kenkendazo  

  • The Luckiest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 19670
  • Posts: 2,127
  • Joined: 20-October 08
  • Location:Forum

Posted 18 June 2010 - 07:33 PM

welcome :shuriken:
Linlindesu is muh Waifu <3

The Roose is on the loose!

#19 User is offline   ParkourOni16 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 58488
  • Posts: 25
  • Joined: 08-June 10
  • Location:Richton Park, Illinois

Posted 18 June 2010 - 07:37 PM

View Postmeyrl_stryfe788, on 18 June 2010 - 07:31 PM, said:

Thank god I have a Wii and I love it ^_^ lol. Yeah, the game looks so awesome and the style of it looks like a mix of Twilight Princess and Wind Waker lol.

Lucky,lol. :P ....Yeah it does look like a mix between the two. But i'll get a hold of the game somehow. I can't miss out on this game.

#20 User is offline   ParkourOni16 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 58488
  • Posts: 25
  • Joined: 08-June 10
  • Location:Richton Park, Illinois

Posted 18 June 2010 - 07:40 PM

View PostSuigetsu, on 18 June 2010 - 07:33 PM, said:

welcome :shuriken:

Hello!

#21 User is offline   Death_the_Kid788 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 52063
  • Posts: 26
  • Joined: 19-March 10
  • Location:Chicago

Posted 18 June 2010 - 07:47 PM

View PostParkourOni16, on 18 June 2010 - 07:37 PM, said:

Lucky,lol. :P ....Yeah it does look like a mix between the two. But i'll get a hold of the game somehow. I can't miss out on this game.


I'm definitely not missing out on this game because there is a Gamestop right next to my school and I have already pre-ordered Skyward Sword and all I have to do is go buy it on the day it gets released :D

#22 User is offline   wrexness 

  • Forum Abacus
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 7901
  • Posts: 1,895
  • Joined: 06-September 06
  • Location:Bamboo Forest

Posted 18 June 2010 - 07:49 PM

Welcome you~
2012 Cosplay Plans - Fujiwara no Mokou (Touhou)
Visit my MAL and let me know you're from the forums~

#23 User is offline   ParkourOni16 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 58488
  • Posts: 25
  • Joined: 08-June 10
  • Location:Richton Park, Illinois

Posted 18 June 2010 - 07:52 PM

View Postmeyrl_stryfe788, on 18 June 2010 - 07:47 PM, said:

I'm definitely not missing out on this game because there is a Gamestop right next to my school and I have already pre-ordered Skyward Sword and all I have to do is go buy it on the day it gets released :D

oh how i envy you lol. i'll get this game no matter what. ^_^

#24 User is offline   Voxx 

  • Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 16994
  • Posts: 6,202
  • Joined: 28-January 08
  • Location:traveling in the TARDIS

Posted 18 June 2010 - 07:55 PM

Welcome! I think almost everyone on the forums went to Acen this year ^_~ I went as Faye from CB with my fiance as Spike ^.^ I'm about 2 hours away from Chicago so I think that's close enough. :D
Allons-y Sugar Pea!

#25 User is offline   Death_the_Kid788 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 52063
  • Posts: 26
  • Joined: 19-March 10
  • Location:Chicago

Posted 18 June 2010 - 07:56 PM

View PostParkourOni16, on 18 June 2010 - 07:52 PM, said:

oh how i envy you lol. i'll get this game no matter what. ^_^


Lol, we will all get Skyward Sword one day XD I wonder how will Princess Zelda look like in this game?

#26 User is offline   ParkourOni16 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 58488
  • Posts: 25
  • Joined: 08-June 10
  • Location:Richton Park, Illinois

Posted 18 June 2010 - 07:59 PM

View Postwrexness, on 18 June 2010 - 07:49 PM, said:

Welcome you~

Thanks for the welcome. Did you go to acen last month?

View Postmeyrl_stryfe788, on 18 June 2010 - 07:56 PM, said:

Lol, we will all get Skyward Sword one day XD I wonder how will Princess Zelda look like in this game?

Hopefully we all will. I wonder what Ganondorf will look like. If he even is in the game.

#27 User is offline   Death_the_Kid788 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 52063
  • Posts: 26
  • Joined: 19-March 10
  • Location:Chicago

Posted 18 June 2010 - 08:04 PM

View PostParkourOni16, on 18 June 2010 - 07:59 PM, said:

Thanks for the welcome. Did you go to acen last month?


Hopefully we all will. I wonder what Ganondorf will look like. If he even is in the game.


Only time will tell lol. I just can't wait to play it ^_^

#28 User is offline   ParkourOni16 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 58488
  • Posts: 25
  • Joined: 08-June 10
  • Location:Richton Park, Illinois

Posted 18 June 2010 - 08:06 PM

View Postmeyrl_stryfe788, on 18 June 2010 - 08:04 PM, said:

Only time will tell lol. I just can't wait to play it ^_^

Oh i can't wait either, its been to long since a new one came out on a major platform.

#29 User is offline   KirbyFanOne 

  • Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 49272
  • Posts: 702
  • Joined: 03-February 10
  • Location:Weedland, USA

Posted 18 June 2010 - 08:10 PM

Well it looks like you already hit it off on your first at bat. Welcome, enjoy yourself, and stay away from my evil turkey farm.
Currently watching: People make fools of themselves
Currently reading: Text on a screen
Currently playing: Mind games

This is a turkey ---> o3o

#30 User is offline   ParkourOni16 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 58488
  • Posts: 25
  • Joined: 08-June 10
  • Location:Richton Park, Illinois

Posted 18 June 2010 - 08:13 PM

View PostKirbyFanOne, on 18 June 2010 - 08:10 PM, said:

Well it looks like you already hit it off on your first at bat. Welcome, enjoy yourself, and stay away from my evil turkey farm.

lmao, i will stay away from your evil turkey farm. Thanks for the welcome!

  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users