• This topic is locked

Disney Princesses 2011 Pretty Pretty Princesses

#31 User is offline   Kurama's moon raven 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 49159

Posted 09 May 2011 - 10:10 PM

I look forward to seeing everyone's disney princess outfits. I could bring my slave outfit Jasmine but I prefer not to this year xD
Acen 11
Ninetails Pokemon Ginjka
Kurama Yu Yu Hakusho
Videl Dragon Ball Z
Previous cosplays:
Raven-Youmacon, Acen, Ohayocon
Princess serenity-Youmacon 08
Princess Jasmine-Youmacon 09

#32 User is offline   KrakenAxel 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 59059

Posted 10 May 2011 - 11:25 AM

View PostJax Lecarud, on 09 May 2011 - 08:45 PM, said:

I was referencing the Disney version when I was talking about the spelling, considering this is a "Disney princess" thread, and that spelling is Briar Rose. And depending on what site you look at, the spelling changes. And by the way, the Grimm story is not the original version of Sleeping Beauty. In the original version by Perrault, the name Briar/Brier Rose isn't even mentioned.

Also, if you look at pictures of any Princess Aurora that performs at Disney World, Disney Land, Disney Land Paris, etc, that's how her make-up is done and that's what we based it off of. Go to charactercentral.net and you'll see.

I'd like to point out you are starting a pointless forum argument of the spelling of A NAME. You are trolling me right?

First of all, both spellings of the name are correct. YES BOTH OF THEM. I'm sorry that a lot of human beings don't read the OMG ORIGINAL BOOK. Thats why they watch the movies. It's shorter, animated, and is fun for the whole family. I could tell you a lot of inaccuracies when it comes to the Hunchback of Notre Dame in compression to the original work, but in the end NO ONE CARES. You are cosplaying a DISNEY CHARACTER which, in my humble opinion, is almost completely on a separate plane from the originals. If Disney spells it Brier Rose or Briar Rose, just pick the one that suits you. And for the record, spell check doesn't recognize Briar and mine recognizes old names. But honestly, It doesn't flipping matter.

Second, you a clearly trying to use this argument to prove your some kind of be all end all perfect Disney Princess Lady thing. If you are going to argue, don't flippin post your personal website at the end of every argument. No one really cares if you and your band of happy go lucky disney friends have some kind of weird business. I'd like to add those are a dime a dozen and technically not legal as you are infringing upon disney's copyright claim. If you want to keep yourselves from getting sued, I suggest changing the character names and altering the costume just a bit.

Third, It's like you are saying "This is what your costume should like so make it this way and do it like me because I am the only right answer." I got something to say there. Park accurate? YOUR COSTUME IS MADE OF CRUSHED PAN VELVET! The park outfits were made of a satin like material or a velveteen depending on the park, season, and what not. Dress Satin only 7 dollars a yard and in the prom dress section. No one should EVER use that monstrosity in velvets clothing for costumes. I don't even understand why they sell it. I promise, the satin is just as costly as crushed pan and you can get it in the correct light blue. The only reason I'm saying any of this is because I 1. Adore Aurora and 2. You are acting like your costume is oh-so-perfect and 3. I don't like the way you're talking down to everyone. It's COSPLAY.

To everyone else in here, I can't wait to see the pics of all the costumes! Especially the Gaston! I have never seen one!

This post has been edited by KrakenAxel: 10 May 2011 - 01:26 PM

Cosplays for 2012:
Thriller Bark Usopp-One Piece
Derse Equius Zahhak-Homestuck
Original Usopp-One Piece
John Egbert-Homestuck (secret version)
Tatsuya Himekawa-Beelzebub

#33 User is offline   Demon Slayer 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 5413

Posted 10 May 2011 - 10:21 PM

Oh happy day. Belle is NEARLY done, all I have to do is sew on the closures of the shirt, sew the apron, and do SOMETHING about the sleeves (and do a few little tweaks here and there). Here is a picture in my grungy bathroom mirror with a sunny yellow apron, haha.

Really excited for the meetup!
My name's Mary, and I am a student from Chicago studying in Canada.
Facebook Cosplay.Com
---------------------------------------------------
Anime Midwest 2012
Yzma (The Emperor's New Groove), Jane Porter (Disney's Tarzan), probably Belle

#34 User is offline   Lady_Aeris 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 49299

Posted 10 May 2011 - 10:34 PM

heres a preview of mine wig should be here tomorrow and i need to find a better blouse
Brier Rose
My Cosplay Page
My dA
ACen 2011 Schedule (subject to change)
Fri-Brier Rose---Disney's Sleeping Beauty---After 5pm Suicune--pokemon hoodie group
Sat-Princess Earth---Sailor Moon
Sun-Tonks ----harry potter
Sorry Guys LULU got bumped to next year my best friend cant be my Yuna and it wouldnt feel right doing lulu without her as my Yuna

#35 User is offline   Lynnie 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 58699

Posted 10 May 2011 - 10:52 PM

Oooh I hope I can see this gathering! He's hoping ot have my cosplay for Disney done next year. Though Ariel might be coming in the pink dress rather than the day out dress.
ACen 2013 Cosplays!

Friday: Fem!Wesker - Resident Evil (100%)
Saturday: Salior Venus - Salior Moon (95%)
Sunday: Ranigku - Bleach (100%)

#36 User is offline   ai_no_kaku 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 10175

Posted 10 May 2011 - 11:09 PM

I'll be in Snow White on Saturday and possibely Sunday.

And folks... really, this argument is far from the spirit of Disney, which if we didn't all adore we wouldn't be doing these costumes.

As a make up artist and having been to the parks reciently... Princess Aurora does have a very light blue eye shadow and darker blue in the crease. Going by the movie Briar/Brier Rose has a. Smokey eye using light browns and golds. I'd recommend an Audrey Hepburn style eye liner... thin line right along the lashes. A touch of blush and bronzer, a tinted gloss and you'd be good to go! I hope that helps.

I can't wait to see everyone!

<3

#37 User is offline   Jax Lecarud 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 43761

Posted 11 May 2011 - 12:03 AM

View PostKrakenAxel, on 10 May 2011 - 11:25 AM, said:

I'd like to point out you are starting a pointless forum argument of the spelling of A NAME. You are trolling me right?

First of all, both spellings of the name are correct. YES BOTH OF THEM. I'm sorry that a lot of human beings don't read the OMG ORIGINAL BOOK. Thats why they watch the movies. It's shorter, animated, and is fun for the whole family. I could tell you a lot of inaccuracies when it comes to the Hunchback of Notre Dame in compression to the original work, but in the end NO ONE CARES. You are cosplaying a DISNEY CHARACTER which, in my humble opinion, is almost completely on a separate plane from the originals. If Disney spells it Brier Rose or Briar Rose, just pick the one that suits you. And for the record, spell check doesn't recognize Briar and mine recognizes old names. But honestly, It doesn't flipping matter.

Second, you a clearly trying to use this argument to prove your some kind of be all end all perfect Disney Princess Lady thing. If you are going to argue, don't flippin post your personal website at the end of every argument. No one really cares if you and your band of happy go lucky disney friends have some kind of weird business. I'd like to add those are a dime a dozen and technically not legal as you are infringing upon disney's copyright claim. If you want to keep yourselves from getting sued, I suggest changing the character names and altering the costume just a bit.

Third, It's like you are saying "This is what your costume should like so make it this way and do it like me because I am the only right answer." I got something to say there. Park accurate? YOUR COSTUME IS MADE OF CRUSHED PAN VELVET! The park outfits were made of a satin like material or a velveteen depending on the park, season, and what not. Dress Satin only 7 dollars a yard and in the prom dress section. No one should EVER use that monstrosity in velvets clothing for costumes. I don't even understand why they sell it. I promise, the satin is just as costly as crushed pan and you can get it in the correct light blue. The only reason I'm saying any of this is because I 1. Adore Aurora and 2. You are acting like your costume is oh-so-perfect and 3. I don't like the way you're talking down to everyone. It's COSPLAY.

To everyone else in here, I can't wait to see the pics of all the costumes! Especially the Gaston! I have never seen one!

Excuse me, but I did not start the argument. I simply stated the spelling that I knew. And if you even paid attention to what I had posted you would see that I pointed out that both spellings are used in different versions of the story. And I am not trying to prove that I'm some "be all end all" when it comes to Disney stuff, which to me it seems like the rest of you are trying to be. And we perform for kids birthday parties and at hospitals, so if bringing joy to children makes me weird then I will gladly be the weirdest person on the face of the Earth. And I know my costume's not perfect. I don't like the crushed velvet either, but we work with the costumes that we had available to us, since most of what we do is VOLUNTEER, we don't have a big budget to spend on high quality costumes, and we purchased them from people who already had the costumes but were not using them anymore. When I have the time and money, I'm planning on remaking my dress using better fabrics, but like I said, we work with what we have. And I never said that anyone should make their costume any certain way. Someone was being snarky saying that Sleeping Beauty doesn't wear eyeshadow and I was pointing out the reason that I had eyeshadow on. Any comments I made simply had to do with my costume, not anyone else's. And I did not talk down to a single person on this thread. I was simply stating my opinions. The very first post I made I was just correcting a spelling to what I believed was the correct spelling of the name. In case you hadn't noticed, afterward I immediately told the lady cosplaying Sleeping Beauty that I can't wait to see her costume, and that I can't wait to see all of the Disney costumes at ACen. I'm sorry, but KuroroCure is the one who actually started the argument, I was simply defending my position. And I only posted my website because I thought (since everyone on this thread is most likely a Disney/fairy tale enthusiast) that people might like to see some fairy tale costumes done locally and that they might appreciate it or think it's kind of cool or something. It was never intended as a "look at me! look at me!" post. And the only reason my make up is caked on is because we needed to make sure it could be seen in photos, plus it was our first time doing my make up. When I actually perform as her, I use a lot less shadow than in the picture.

And to Lady_Aeris: I didn't intend to have an attitude with anyone. I like how you're all ganging up on me for having an opinion when KuroroCure had just as much (if not more) of an attitude than me. Like I said, I was simply stating what my opinions were and the knowledge that I knew. My initial post toward you was not meant as some stupid childish attack. In case you hadn't noticed, immediately after I said that I "got that out of my system" I asked you which outfit you were doing because I was excited to see it. And frankly, I am very excited to see it because I've always wanted to see an actual costume of her peasant dress because I think it's so beautiful. And what is the book called that you have? Does it have multiple stories in it, because that's something I'd personally like to own.

I NEVER intended to be rude toward ANYONE. What I typed has been apparently read in a tone that I did not mean for it to have. This is what I dislike about online posting is that proper tones of voice cannot be displayed, causing stupid meaningless arguments to occur.

And if Shelby happens to read this, I think you would make a pretty good Esmeralda. Who cares if you're pale? I can promise you I've seen much weirder things than a pale Esmeralda. Plus, she's not done very often so it'd be really cool to see her at a con. I say go for it.

This post has been edited by Jax Lecarud: 11 May 2011 - 01:17 AM

ACen 2011 Cosplay:
Elphaba from Wicked the Musical (Act 2 gown with broom, hat, Grimmerie, and Green Elixir bottle)

#38 User is offline   KuroroCure 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 58461

Posted 11 May 2011 - 03:55 AM

I'm sorry, but you pretty much cannot type something on the internet and expect "I'm a little nit-picky" to be considered polite, can you?
You obviously think I was attacking you after I stated that myself, so, in return, does that make your comment any better?

I considered you attacking my friend over a spelling correction, which is looking down on someone in itself if you have ever corrected anyone's grammar you think you are better than them. That is how the world works.

I will state my apology here then, I am sorry that you were not attacking my friend and I thought you were so I defended her. I am sorry I took it the wrong way.

In other news, staying on topic.... I've always wanted to cosplay Belle, you did a really nice job,@Demon Slayer!

This post has been edited by KuroroCure: 11 May 2011 - 03:57 AM

ACen 2011:
Dominique the Cyclops- Trigun (Friday)
Princess Jupiter- Sailor Moon (Saturday)
If you have pictures, please let me know, thanks! <3

#39 User is offline   Jax Lecarud 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 11 May 2011 - 07:17 AM

View PostKuroroCure, on 11 May 2011 - 03:55 AM, said:

I'm sorry, but you pretty much cannot type something on the internet and expect "I'm a little nit-picky" to be considered polite, can you?
You obviously think I was attacking you after I stated that myself, so, in return, does that make your comment any better?

I considered you attacking my friend over a spelling correction, which is looking down on someone in itself if you have ever corrected anyone's grammar you think you are better than them. That is how the world works.

I will state my apology here then, I am sorry that you were not attacking my friend and I thought you were so I defended her. I am sorry I took it the wrong way.

In other news, staying on topic.... I've always wanted to cosplay Belle, you did a really nice job,@Demon Slayer!

Actually the "I'm a little nit-picky myself" wasn't what made me think you were attacking me. :/ It was the link with the "if you were really knowledgeable about the story". Since there are different versions I then felt the need to defend my spelling. And I probably should've put a ":P" or something after my comment to Lady Aeris to show it wasn't meant to be serious, and for that I'm at fault. I really didn't mean to offend anyone. I was just correcting what I believed to be an incorrect spelling. If I came on here and said I was cosplaying as Pokahantas, I bet at least one person would correct my spelling and I wouldn't be offended by it. I would look into it, and if I found that both of our spellings were correct, I would express so, like a "Thank you, but I've found my spelling to be correct too," which I think Lady Aeris did post something along those lines, and if I had been given a chance, I would have replied to her that I found that interesting and I would then look it up myself because I'd never seen it that way before, and you learn something new everyday, yadda yadda yadda. I hope no one is really mad at me, because I would really love to come to the photoshoot and not get beaten up. And like I've said before, I'm sorry to everyone that thought I was being rude to them. I really meant no harm. If I could go back and edit my post to sound less snarky I would (well, I can but everyone has seen it already so I don't really know what the point would be). I can has friendship of fellow Disney lovers now? *puppy dog eyes*

On the Disney topic, how many times has everyone been to Disney (either World, Land, any of them)? And what was your favorite part (besides the obvious: everything)?

And Demon Slayer and Lady Aeris: Your costumes look really good! :D

This post has been edited by Jax Lecarud: 11 May 2011 - 07:19 AM

ACen 2011 Cosplay:
Elphaba from Wicked the Musical (Act 2 gown with broom, hat, Grimmerie, and Green Elixir bottle)

#40 User is offline   The Phantom Tapper 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 60075

Posted 11 May 2011 - 08:15 AM

Yes good job on the costumes Demon and Lady. I wish I could sew but I am never patient with a sewing machine. The closest I can get to sewing is buttons and small rips. Anywho can't wait for the gathering I'll be going as Belle in her yellow ball gown.
ACen 2011: Friday- Maka (Soul Eater) Saturday- Belle, yellow gown (Beauty and the Beast) Sunday- Katara or Maka
ACen 2012: Saturday- Nice Holystone (Baccano) Sunday- Mario

ACen 2013: Friday: Yuki Cross white uniform (Vampire Knight) Saturday: Yuki Cross white uniform, Saturday evening: Nice Holystone? Sunday: Yuki Cross white uniform
ACen 2014: Saturday: Sophie Hatter (Howl's Moving Castle) Sunday: Sophie Hatter

#41 User is offline   Lynnie 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 11 May 2011 - 08:20 AM

Disney Land over 100 times, I grew up near it as a child and then as I got older started playing concerts there. Going to my frist trip to disney world this year.
ACen 2013 Cosplays!

#42 User is offline   KuroroCure 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 58461

Posted 11 May 2011 - 11:41 AM

View PostJax Lecarud, on 11 May 2011 - 07:17 AM, said:

Actually the "I'm a little nit-picky myself" wasn't what made me think you were attacking me. :/ It was the link with the "if you were really knowledgeable about the story". Since there are different versions I then felt the need to defend my spelling. And I probably should've put a ":P" or something after my comment to Lady Aeris to show it wasn't meant to be serious, and for that I'm at fault. I really didn't mean to offend anyone. I was just correcting what I believed to be an incorrect spelling. If I came on here and said I was cosplaying as Pokahantas, I bet at least one person would correct my spelling and I wouldn't be offended by it. I would look into it, and if I found that both of our spellings were correct, I would express so, like a "Thank you, but I've found my spelling to be correct too," which I think Lady Aeris did post something along those lines, and if I had been given a chance, I would have replied to her that I found that interesting and I would then look it up myself because I'd never seen it that way before, and you learn something new everyday, yadda yadda yadda. I hope no one is really mad at me, because I would really love to come to the photoshoot and not get beaten up. And like I've said before, I'm sorry to everyone that thought I was being rude to them. I really meant no harm. If I could go back and edit my post to sound less snarky I would (well, I can but everyone has seen it already so I don't really know what the point would be). I can has friendship of fellow Disney lovers now? *puppy dog eyes*

On the Disney topic, how many times has everyone been to Disney (either World, Land, any of them)? And what was your favorite part (besides the obvious: everything)?

And Demon Slayer and Lady Aeris: Your costumes look really good! :D

I will not beat anyone up- I had this problem myself before, someone thought I stole someone else's cosplay and I didn't even go to ACen when that happened. You will be most welcome at the photoshoot, I'm sure anyone would agree with me.

I've only been to Disney World once, and I was a kid and afraid of everything.
ACen 2011:
Dominique the Cyclops- Trigun (Friday)
Princess Jupiter- Sailor Moon (Saturday)
If you have pictures, please let me know, thanks! <3

#43 User is offline   Demon Slayer 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 May 2011 - 12:06 PM

I've NEVER been to Disney World.... I was supposed to but a little thing called Hurricane Andrew showed up and ruined our plans.
Facebook Cosplay.Com
Anime Midwest 2012

#44 User is offline   Jax Lecarud 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 11 May 2011 - 01:01 PM

View PostKuroroCure, on 11 May 2011 - 11:41 AM, said:

I will not beat anyone up- I had this problem myself before, someone thought I stole someone else's cosplay and I didn't even go to ACen when that happened. You will be most welcome at the photoshoot, I'm sure anyone would agree with me.

I've only been to Disney World once, and I was a kid and afraid of everything.

Yay! I can't wait to see everyone's costumes. You'll know me because I'll be the green witch chillin' by the photoshoot.

@Lynnie: I am so jealous!
I've been to Disney Land and World each once. I'm going again (to WDW) next year after I graduate college. Cannot wait!

@Demon Slayer: Sorry your trip had to get cancelled. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get to go soon.
ACen 2011 Cosplay:

#45 User is offline   Lady_Aeris 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 11 May 2011 - 07:17 PM

WIG IS HERE!!!! YAY!! soo tired though so NOT doing a test tonight...would anyone be greatly upset though if i the blouse i wear isnt 100% accurate i have had NO luck on finding a plain blouse with no extra stuff on it? i just dont have time with the 2 other costumes i have to finish and a potential 3rd if i have enough time

heres the wig sorry

WIG!!!

took the pic with my phone and im always a little shaky after work better pics tomorrow in FULL costume. and if i go to the photoshoot with kuroro and our friend mallory since we are doing the Sailor Moon Princess Group.
i wont be in disney gear since im only wearing this friday so if anyone wants to meet up friday for photos im all for it!!

oh and i have never been to any disney parks but ive seen beauty and the beast twice live, mary poppins, peter pan, and lion king broadway productions
My Cosplay Page
My dA
Fri-Brier Rose---Disney's Sleeping Beauty---After 5pm Suicune--pokemon hoodie group
Sorry Guys LULU got bumped to next year my best friend cant be my Yuna and it wouldnt feel right doing lulu without her as my Yuna

#46 User is offline   Professor_Hojo @_@ 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 10054

Posted 11 May 2011 - 10:02 PM

No one gets excited for next week like Gaston!
ACen '12 Cosplays!!: ??????????????????

Visit me on Facebook! Tumblr! Twitter! DeviantArt!

#47 User is offline   Demon Slayer 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 May 2011 - 10:04 PM

The wig looks great!!

I completed Belle in full today - no pictures though, as it's basically the same as yesterday's except I have a proper, white apron. Gaston is 90% complete as well, I just have to hem it and sew up the slit in front a bit... And press the collar and paint a belt buckle.

I'm so excited for the photoshoot - so much nostalgia!
Facebook Cosplay.Com
Anime Midwest 2012

#48 User is offline   Lynnie 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 11 May 2011 - 10:17 PM

@Jax Don't be jealous. The only reason I am getting to go to Disney World this year is because I'm getting married. XD Though Disney Land Was awesome as a kid I will not deny that. I met my first boyfriend there too. I'm hoping to have Ariel ready for next year, and if I'm lucky my very own Prince Eric (with a goatee cuz my hubby isn't shaving that thing off.) Also I will probably demand pictures with every one of you. I'll be the crippled Rangiku at your photoshoot!
ACen 2013 Cosplays!

#49 User is offline   Dark Spellmaster 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 24895

Posted 12 May 2011 - 10:20 AM

Excuse me for a quick question, I'm just curious as I intend to come see your gathering, but um, has anyone ever cosplayed Princess Eilonwy at any convention? I was thinking about creating her for next year if possible.
~@~ Delightfully Playing: Prima-Vocaloid 0%, Mew-Two 80%, Muppeters -100% -2014 ~@~
~*@*~ 2013:The Riddler, Muppeters, Mew-Two 2012: The Riddler, Shadow Fairy 2011: Rinslet from Black Cat, Carmen Sandiego,Wanda from Fairly Odd Parents. 2010: Younger Walter, Carmen Sandiego. 2009: Goku from Saiyuki~*@*~

DEVIL MAY CRY SAGA PANEL 2013

Pardon the Pause is a Podcast that focuses on Geek culture:
Pardon the Pause

#50 User is offline   Jax Lecarud 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 12 May 2011 - 11:20 AM

View PostDark Spellmaster, on 12 May 2011 - 10:20 AM, said:

Excuse me for a quick question, I'm just curious as I intend to come see your gathering, but um, has anyone ever cosplayed Princess Eilonwy at any convention? I was thinking about creating her for next year if possible.

Comic Con skit <------watch this. I personally find it hilarious. The beginning is kinda hard to hear, but yeah.

@Lynnie: Congratulations!!! :D

This post has been edited by Jax Lecarud: 12 May 2011 - 11:26 AM

ACen 2011 Cosplay:

#51 User is offline   Demon Slayer 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 May 2011 - 04:26 PM

@Dark Spellmaster - I have ALWAYS wanted to cosplay as Eilonwy! I quite like her, and she's one of my dream costumes that I would make if I had unlimited moneys.
Facebook Cosplay.Com
Anime Midwest 2012

#52 User is offline   Lynnie 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 12 May 2011 - 09:46 PM

@Jax Thank you! :D

Oh I need to correct myself I will be a crippled Jessica Ushimora from Umineko Koro Kara Ni at your shoot since my Umineko is just before you're gathering! I can't wait too see/meet you all!
ACen 2013 Cosplays!

#53 User is offline   Cospinay 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 9682

Posted 13 May 2011 - 06:25 AM

Oooo....I just found this today! Now I want to bring my Mulan!! *^_^*

#54 User is offline   The Phantom Tapper 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 13 May 2011 - 10:01 AM

@Cospinay- Please do bring Mulan! She's awesome :)
ACen 2011: Friday- Maka (Soul Eater) Saturday- Belle, yellow gown (Beauty and the Beast) Sunday- Katara or Maka

ACen 2013: Friday: Yuki Cross white uniform (Vampire Knight) Saturday: Yuki Cross white uniform, Saturday evening: Nice Holystone? Sunday: Yuki Cross white uniform

#55 User is offline   Lady_Aeris 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 13 May 2011 - 07:00 PM

Would anyone be available for a unofficial meet-up friday? i would love to get pics with you all while in my cosplay but since i can only wear it Friday idk what to do. I dont have a set schedule for the con so im available to meet up whenever around the con that day as long as its before 5pm...gotta have time to get ready for the Pokemon Hoodie Group

This post has been edited by Lady_Aeris: 13 May 2011 - 07:34 PM

My Cosplay Page
My dA

#56 User is offline   Spaz 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 59330

Posted 14 May 2011 - 09:57 PM

I will be attending as Flynn Rider!! And I'll have a Blondie with me. :D We miiight go to the shoot, it'll depend on what other cosplays we're doing.

This is us~

#57 User is offline   The Phantom Tapper 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 15 May 2011 - 08:01 AM

I just looked at the final schedule for the programs, and our gathering takes place during the masquerade, booo. :(

#58 User is offline   Lady_Aeris 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 15 May 2011 - 08:22 AM

@phantom I posted earlier about possibly doing an unofficial meet up sometime before 5 on Friday cause I wont be at the meet up either
My Cosplay Page
My dA

#59 User is offline   Demon Slayer 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 May 2011 - 11:47 AM

I won't be Belle on Friday, but if you have an unofficial meetup I will do my best to show up!
Facebook Cosplay.Com
Anime Midwest 2012

#60 User is offline   The Phantom Tapper 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 16 May 2011 - 08:26 AM

@ Lady- Well I was originally going to do Belle on Friday, but I decided to be Belle on Saturday instead so I don't have to change out of my costume. I will certainly look out for you on Friday, and I will have Snow White with me on Friday. So perhaps we will bump into you.

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users