Anime Central Forums: There is danger afoot.... TAKE THIS.... - Anime Central Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

There is danger afoot.... TAKE THIS.... Defeat the DOORagon

#1 User is offline   TekoMuto 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 7072

Posted 17 June 2010 - 06:02 PM

New GAME:

Each poster states two items of which the hereafter person whom posts after this post (hereafter said OP) after choosing one of the objects that was originally posted from the poster before you.

FOR INSTANCE

Billy posts: Ice cream sandwich sword or Hubcap shield with optional warranty spike.

Sally then chooses one and slays a DOORagon, giving her a +1 to her DOORagon count

Then, Sally lists her DOORagons slayed count and offers the next hero 2-3 items of which they must choose and slay a DOORagon

etc.... (*rapes sally and billy*)

Thread begiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiins

now

Teko Kicks in the door to a DOORagon lair, wherein Teko drops a Tentacled whip and a Egg salad shotgun
i've stopped posting links in my siggy due to degradation of the internet 5/23/12

#2 User is offline   Kii 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 33629

Posted 17 June 2010 - 07:47 PM

wut. o_o.

Damn Thread's fearless leaderReluctant Member of the Little Maids CorpsUGUU~
ACen 2013 Cosplay: LOL whatever I manage to throw together at this point...-_-;;

#3 User is offline   kenkendazo  

• The Luckiest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 19670

Posted 17 June 2010 - 08:17 PM

Ummm....
Sui takes the egg salad gun and eggs on a Dooragon, luling it into a false sense of security, wherein if fails prey to its own arrogance...

O_O

Sui looses a contact lens and the smug air about him.

*Count =1

This post has been edited by Suigetsu: 17 June 2010 - 08:18 PM

Linlindesu is muh Waifu <3

The Roose is on the loose!

#4 User is offline   TaiyakiOni 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 41763

Posted 17 June 2010 - 09:20 PM

Taiyaki picks up the contact lens and slays the DOORagon by placing the lens in a way that it magnifies the sunlight into a laser beam.

Taiyaki Passes out from burnt DOORagon smell.

Count = 1
The Oni of Taiyaki
Cosplays: ACen 2013
Persona: Pyro Jack

#5 User is offline   Voxx 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 16994

Posted 17 June 2010 - 10:49 PM

*Back away slowly*

Teko tekked my avi @__@

Allons-y Sugar Pea!

#6 User is offline   CrimsonSky 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 11894

Posted 17 June 2010 - 10:55 PM

*creepy avi* *backs away slowly*

#7 User is offline   TaiyakiOni 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 18 June 2010 - 12:14 AM

View PostSka_Toranpetta, on 17 June 2010 - 10:49 PM, said:

*Back away slowly*

Teko tekked my avi @__@

The hair is the tentacles...interesting.

-waits for the hentai of hair tentacle rape to come onto the internet-
The Oni of Taiyaki

#8 User is offline   Teebs 

• IRT Operative
  • PipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 29124

Posted 18 June 2010 - 12:23 AM

Blade breathes in the DOORagon smell and slays to DOORagon by converting the smell (gas) into a deadly acid and spitting it upon the DOORagon

Blade's acid forms a hole in the floor, revealing a secret armory of sharp pretzel rods (with salt)

Count = 2

This post has been edited by TheBlueBlade: 18 June 2010 - 12:24 AM

Years Attended ACen (4): 2009, 2010(Reg), 2011(IRT), 2012(IRT) | 2013 Con Plans: Anime ZAP, UChi-Con, Anime Central, Anime Midwest, SoyCon, Ramencon

ACen 2013 COSPLAYS: Takashi Komuro - High School Of The Dead (90%), Kazuto Kirigaya (Kirito, SAO Version) - Sword Art Online (100%), Keiichi Maebara - Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni (100%)

MyAnimeList! | Facebook? < if you decide to add me, make sure to say you're from ACen or I'll probably ignore it
GO CUBS! (RIP Ron Santo 1940-2010)

#9 User is offline   Kii 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 June 2010 - 08:24 AM

Am I the only one who doesn't understand this game? D:

Wait! I think I get it!

Kii grabs several pretzel spears and lures the DOORagon towards the hole, in which it gets its foot stuck leaving it open for me to slay it by stabbing it in the eyes with the pretzel spears.

Kii falls backward and falls asleep. A tube of chapstick and a Batman figurine fall out of her purse.

Count=1

This post has been edited by Kii: 18 June 2010 - 08:33 AM

ACen 2013 Cosplay: LOL whatever I manage to throw together at this point...-_-;;

#10 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 17338
  • Location:Wanted in the Seireitei for impersonating Byakuya Kuchiki

Posted 18 June 2010 - 09:02 AM

*KR smears the chapstick on the dungeon floor, making the vile beast fall on its back, which also makes it easier for her to sneak up from behind and choke the DOORagon with the many little parts the Batman figure came with*

The walls of the dungeon have shaken when the DOORagon fell, opening a secret cave containing: scented markers and an New Age music CD.

*Count = 1
ACen 2014 Cosplay ("From the Spirit World"):
Fem!Ikkaku Madarame (Bleach) :: San (Princess Mononoke) :: Boogiepop/Touka Miyashita (Boogiepop Phantom)

#11 User is offline   kenkendazo  

• The Luckiest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 19670

Posted 18 June 2010 - 09:56 AM

Sui uses the cd by playing it and killing the DOORagon softly.

SUi drops an onion, a leek, and a shallot.

Count=2
Linlindesu is muh Waifu <3

The Roose is on the loose!

#12 User is offline   Kii 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 June 2010 - 01:52 PM

Kii eats the shallot and onion and uses the leek to beat the DOORagon into submission, Farfetch'd style.

Kii sheds her skin and drops a yoga mat.

Count= 2

This might be my favorite thread ever.

#13 User is offline   TaiyakiOni 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 18 June 2010 - 02:29 PM

TaiyakiOni uses his magical powers to transform the Yoga Mat into a Wii Fit Board and forces the DOORagon to do Wii Fit by telling it that it's fat and ugly.

DOORagon dies of exhaustion and low self esteem.

Count = 2

TaiyakiOni makes 372,054 victory pancakes with loads of Canadian maple syrup.
The Oni of Taiyaki

#14 User is offline   Kii 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 June 2010 - 03:01 PM

Kii chokes the DOORagon by funneling all of the pancakes down its throat at once.

Kii covers herself in the syrup and discards a straw and remote control.

Count=3

#15 User is offline   TaiyakiOni 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 18 June 2010 - 03:18 PM

TaiyakiOni MacGuyver's the remote control and straw into a death ray and zaps the DOORagon with it who then dissolves into millions of Skittles.

"Awww... I wanted M&M's"

The Death Ray implodes leaving behind a Scottish man in a kilt and Teko's secret formula for Tentacle Monsters.

Count = 3
The Oni of Taiyaki

#16 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 18 June 2010 - 03:59 PM

KR uses the secret formula to turn herself into a tentacle monster with all the depravity of Teko thereof, and does...well, what you'd expect Teko to do to a DOORagon (and the Scottish guy).

DOORagon dies from various traumas, including psychological.

However, the formula doesn't last for long, and the aftereffects include a bowl of noodles and a deck of cards.

*Count=2
Fem!Ikkaku Madarame (Bleach) :: San (Princess Mononoke) :: Boogiepop/Touka Miyashita (Boogiepop Phantom)

#17 User is offline   this_chick25 

• Registration Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator
  • Member No.: 7489

Posted 18 June 2010 - 08:23 PM

This_chick25 dives for the deck of cards, points at the DOORagon with all the intensity wielded by Phoenix Wright, and challenges him to a game of "War".

She loses however, and in a fit of sore-loser rage, throws the hot bowl of noodles at the DOORagon, thereby scalding him to death.

While doing her victory dance, she shakes loose a cat toy and a can of gold spray paint.

Count = 1
Acen Attendee since 2001
Wondering how much to save for ACen? Click here!
FREE! Cosplay construction and materials advice--get yours now!
Never cause more mischief than that which is necessary for success.
Sig invade'd'd'd'd'd'd'd'd'd by Alk <3

#18 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 June 2010 - 12:20 PM

KR takes the gold spray paint, sprays herself all over, and convinces the DOORagon that he's won the "Dungeon Horror of the Year" Award. While the DOORagon is holding up the trophy (i.e., me) and crying, KR springs into action and shoves the cat toy down his windpipe, after which he overdoses on a lethally potent mixture of catnip.

As KR finds a nearby bathroom to scrub off the spray paint, she takes out from the cabinet Pine-Sol and a Reader's Digest magazine.

*Count=3

#19 User is offline   TaiyakiOni 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 20 June 2010 - 02:56 PM

Taiyaki picks up the reader's digest and begins to tear out each page and fold it into a paper airplane until he has an army of paper air planes which he then sends into an epic dog fight with the DOORagon King Kong style. Once the DOORagon falls to it's death Taiyaki drags it away to make DOORagon cuisine and uses the Pine-sol to clean up the floor where the DOORagon fell.

Taiyaki then leaves behind a pair of dress shoes and a loaf of french bread that's 5 days old.

Count = 4
The Oni of Taiyaki

#20 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 20 June 2010 - 03:23 PM

KR invites the DOORagon to a cheap dinner (the French bread), and afterwards KR puts on the dress shoes and enters her and the DOORagon into a ballroom dancing marathon, where the DOORagon dies from total exhaustion (and tight tapdancing shoes).

The award they win includes a yacht and a gift basket full of cherries and oranges.

*Count = 4!

#21 User is offline   Kii 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 June 2010 - 02:22 PM

Kii enters the DOORagon's lair on said yacht, wearing a sailor's outfit complete with ascot. The DOORagon becomes infatuated and hops on board.
Kii and the DOORagon sail into the sunset, feeding each other fresh cherries and oranges.
However the DOORagon eventually dies of scurvy, leaving Kii heartbroken.

She lays down a bottle of coconut rum and sunglasses on his grave.

Count=4

#22 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 June 2010 - 02:43 PM

After arriving at the DOORagon's lair, KR stuffs a rag into the top of the bottle of coconut rum, then uses the lens from the sunglasses to make a beam hot enough to ignite the rag, turning the bottle of coconut rum into a Molotov cocktail. After holding a rally and accusing the DOORagon of "working for the Man", KR throws the bottle into the lair, killing the dragon with a righteous explosion.

Among the rubble is a box of toothpicks and a charm bracelet.

*Count = 5

#23 User is offline   Teebs 

• IRT Operative
  • PipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 29124

Posted 22 June 2010 - 02:50 PM

Blade walks through the rubble stumbing across the toothpicks and DOORagon, while leaving the charm bracelet as he has no use for it
Blade yells "ZA WARUDO" then throws the toothpicks at the DOORagon, which falls to the ground, then Blade rides the steam roller from the sky and falls upon the DOORagon, killing it

Blade walks away, and dropped a "monster-in-a-box"

Count = 2
Years Attended ACen (4): 2009, 2010(Reg), 2011(IRT), 2012(IRT) | 2013 Con Plans: Anime ZAP, UChi-Con, Anime Central, Anime Midwest, SoyCon, Ramencon

ACen 2013 COSPLAYS: Takashi Komuro - High School Of The Dead (90%), Kazuto Kirigaya (Kirito, SAO Version) - Sword Art Online (100%), Keiichi Maebara - Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni (100%)

MyAnimeList! | Facebook? < if you decide to add me, make sure to say you're from ACen or I'll probably ignore it
GO CUBS! (RIP Ron Santo 1940-2010)

#24 User is offline   TaiyakiOni 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 25 June 2010 - 02:49 AM

Taiyaki walks into the cave again after having had victory pancakes from his last encounter with a DOORagon and finds the monster-in-a-box box and picks it up. The DOORagon roars as Taiyaki quickly opens the box and pulls out Nibbles the white bunny of death who quickly slays the DOORagon by beheading it and also beheads Sir Robin who was standing by the DOORagon, poor Sir Robin. Taiyaki then fends off the raging Nibbles with Carrots filled with poison ( yay looney tunes reference ) and thus saves himself killing Nibbles and decides to have rabbit stew. He has his rabbit stew and leaves the remains there as he leaves.

Taiyaki leaves behind one Black Cauldron and a recipe book titled "Easy Cooking with Rachel Ray".

Count = 5
The Oni of Taiyaki

#25 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 25 June 2010 - 12:52 PM

KR takes the recipe book and tries to teach the DOORagon how to cook using the cauldron. However, the DOORagon is a terrible cook, and after tasting his own Wandering Adventurer Soup (with shallots and cream), he dies from food poisoning.

KR then ransacks the kitchen, leaving behind an ear of corn and a spatula.

Count = 6

#26 User is offline   TaiyakiOni 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 25 June 2010 - 02:57 PM

Taiyaki returns decked out in heavy armor to once again face another DOORagon since the villagers keep paying him to do so. He pulls a latch walking out of his armor to pick up the ear of corn and the spatula, while doing so the DOORagon tries to land a sneak attack but rolls a 1 on it's attack roll and misses Taiyaki completely. Taiyaki then takes the Ear of Corn, rams it into the DOORagon's own ear and uses the spatula to slam the ear of corn into the DOORagon's skull and thus killing it with Corn to the Brain.

Taiyaki checks the DOORagon's loot and leaves behind a full set of D&D Dice and a "I Love Anime" T-shirt.

Count = 6
The Oni of Taiyaki

#27 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 25 June 2010 - 03:48 PM

KR picks up the D&D dice and pays an otaku with the "I Love Anime" T-shirt to play D&D with the DOORagon, because KR knows that otaku are the only people in the world who have mastered the art of throwing dice (or video game controllers) hard enough to kill things. As such, when the DOORagon unexpectedly pwns the otaku at D&D, the otaku pwns the DOORagon with a couple of dice buried in its frontal lobe.

In a fit of rage, the otaku leaves behind a stuffed panda and a book of Edgar Allan Poe poetry.

*Count = 7

#28 User is offline   TaiyakiOni 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 25 June 2010 - 04:13 PM

Taiyaki picks up the book of Edgar Allen Poe poetry and while reading the book aloud the DOORagon begins to be frightened. At this point the DOORagon hugs the stuffed panda in fright, but the panda was filled with anthrax and thus the DOORagon dies of anthrax.

After the clean up screw sterilizes the cave to remove the anthrax they leave behind a garden hose and Bruce Willis who thought this was a set for another Die Hard movie.

Count = 7
The Oni of Taiyaki

#29 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 26 June 2010 - 11:04 AM

KR shows up dressed in a director's outfit, gives Bruce Willis the garden hose, points him towards the DOORagon, and tells him to "go to it", and make it count, since we don't have much film left. Bruce Willis defeats the DOORagon, but is also horribly maimed in the process.

While KR goes to court for not providing Willis with a stunt double, a Teamster delivers a bag of gummi worms, a cappuccino, and a scented candle.

*Count = 8

#30 User is offline   Animuffin H 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 58578

Posted 11 July 2010 - 07:42 PM

Animuffin walks in and sees the bag of gummi worms and starts feeding them to the DOORagon. The DOORagon soon gets a tummy ahce from eating all
the gummi worms, and lays down in pain. Seeing her chanse, Animuffin grabs the scented candle and shoves it down the DOORagon's throut. The
DOORagon choked to death as Animuffin walked away with the cappuccino, leaving behind a rock, a box of tissue, and a hardcover book.

*Count=1

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users