I am an artist who's been on deviantART for a while and has made a few bucks selling art to some of my friends.
please check out my deviantART here: http://www.eyesofadr...deviantart.com/
Tell me what you think of my art! Do you think some of it will sell?
Anyways, I am totally new to this whole thing. I have absolutely no idea what to do for this, and I desperately need the help of you experienced Artist's Alley people.
Please answer by telling me EVERYTHING YOU KNOW/EVERYTHING I NEED TO KNOW to join Artist's Alley. Some little notes of advice would greatly help me, too .
Along with needing to know everything, I have a few questions about Artist's Alley...
1) How do I get into Artist's Alley in the first place? Like...do I have to register? Is it seperate from getting a normal badge? Where/How do I do it?
2)Do I need to be there at a certain time every day? Also, I have school on Friday, and I might be able to skip school to claim a spot, but if not, can I still come after school?
Also, if I can't make it on the Friday, will I still be able to do Artist's Alley for the other two days? Generally...do I have to be there every day?
3)I read through some of the rules, and it says I need an artist badge (or something like that...). How do I get one?
4) How much is it to rent a spot? Do I have to pay for each day I rent it?
5) I will be selling prints. What is the recommended amount of prints I should make? What is a reasonable price to sell them for?
6) How much money do you usually make at artist's alley?
7) What is the art show? Is it different from Artist's Alley? Do I have to do that, too?
8) How do you recommend arrangint the stuff at your table?
Thanks in advance. As many answers as possible will really help me. Please tell me everything I don't know (read: Tell me EVERYTHING. xDDDD).
This post has been edited by Xiao: 15 June 2010 - 07:44 PM