Anime Central Forums: Axis Powers Hetalia - Anime Central Forums

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Axis Powers Hetalia The place where Countries-err...fans of the world unite!!

#61 User is offline   Krystal 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 14958

Posted 10 May 2011 - 02:06 PM

Hey..are the episodes supposed to be only like 5 minutes long?
Acen 2011: I lost my red kodak camera. If you found it, PLEASE contact me. I really miss it.

#62 User is offline   LoveLetters 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 59638

Posted 10 May 2011 - 02:11 PM

View PostKrystal, on 10 May 2011 - 02:06 PM, said:

Lol yeah....They're really short (And sometimes its a little under 5 minutes too iinstead of just 5 mins xD)
I can only take so much of it actually, without wanting to shut down my laptop or my tv x3 5 minutes of this show is like a full 30 min ep for me for some reason xD

...I just skip to the eps with England in them, the ones I can recite by heart, or the ones that really made me laugh even after I finished it and my friends are just staring at me when I laugh out of nowhere xD
**The spaces between your fingers were created so that another's could fill them**ACen 2013 (Hopefully...Graduation is in the way..) England: %100 completed, Halloween2010!England %0, 2P!England %1, Chibirisu %0, Jeanne de Arc %0, Yukio %0, Ciel Phantomhive %0
Main dA boi, dA Advice Account, Youchube Account
Babe, you mean more to me than you can ever know.

#63 User is offline   Krystal 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 14958

Posted 10 May 2011 - 02:18 PM

Oh, good! Ok. I thought I had gotten a bad download, and was all like 0_o

But I'm trying to start this for the third time this summer. I didn't like it the first two times, but I hope I can get through the whole thing eventually to understand the hype.
Acen 2011: I lost my red kodak camera. If you found it, PLEASE contact me. I really miss it.

#64 User is offline   LoveLetters 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 10 May 2011 - 02:27 PM

View PostKrystal, on 10 May 2011 - 02:18 PM, said:

Oh, good! Ok. I thought I had gotten a bad download, and was all like 0_o

But I'm trying to start this for the third time this summer. I didn't like it the first two times, but I hope I can get through the whole thing eventually to understand the hype.

:thumbup: ah have some snacks around you to help set the mood right~ :D Its awesome..! Lol yeah I get cha though because I didnt exactly get it nor even really liked the first few episodes ^^;;; but after I forced myself to keep watching I grew....attatched...then iterested greatly....then addicted.....then obsessed..........0___________0

So...yeah! Make sure you have snacks~<3
**The spaces between your fingers were created so that another's could fill them**ACen 2013 (Hopefully...Graduation is in the way..) England: %100 completed, Halloween2010!England %0, 2P!England %1, Chibirisu %0, Jeanne de Arc %0, Yukio %0, Ciel Phantomhive %0

#65 User is offline   Skogkatt 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 59762

Posted 10 May 2011 - 03:28 PM

I WATCH ALL OF THEM. I got the DVDs of full seasons 1 and 2 and will watch them over and over when I have the time.
Now that I think back, my story of how I started was quite complex. XD It started as a recommendation from a friend who LOVES Hetalia. At first I...well, I read the manga. I liked Austria the best at first 'cause no one else who had made an appearance was too interesting. The style was hard to read, though; I can't read words with drawings, it just screws me up. My friend told me to watch the anime, but the voice-acting got on my nerves(first time THAT happened in Japanese). So, I looked up a dub and found a bunch of clips on YouTube. After seeing Russia's, I was like, OKAY, I NEED TO FIND THIS DUBBED. After much rigorous searching(I SHOULD BECOME A PROFESSIONAL GOOGLER OR SOMETHING. I CAN TRAWL THROUGH PAGES AND PAGES UNTIL I FIND WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR.), I managed to find it. The website is theanimeblizzard.com, by the way. At first I was just listening, waiting for the nerdy character and magic I need to like a series. They both came with England. Because the series was a comedy, the small amount of magic was enough. I do prefer fantasy in general, though...fantasy and comedy together, now there's a good idea. I liek Hitchhiker's. |3 WOAH, TANGENT! But yeah, England really got me into it, and then I went with it until I reached funny, and I was all like, YAY, FUNNY!
And then there's how I got started with cosplay that stemmed off of that. Do not ask me for that story because no matter how much I chop it it will be inevitably longer.
ACen 2011: Norway[Hetalia], casual!Prussia[Hetalia], child!Third Doctor[Doctor Who]

vFuture ideas
gijinka!K-9[Doctor Who]60%, gijinka!Intelligence Core[Portal]40%, normal!Jade[Homestuck]50%, Duelist Kingdom!Bakura[YuGiOh]5%, student!Evangeline[Negima!?]50%, Lieutenant!Aizen[Bleach]30%

I'm open for costume-designing commissions!

#66 User is offline   Trini 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 4588

Posted 11 May 2011 - 07:26 AM

View PostSkogkatt, on 10 May 2011 - 03:28 PM, said:

I managed to find it. The website is theanimeblizzard.com, by the way.

If you haven't found out yet, Funimation actually has Hetalia free to watch on their website, both subbed and dubbed. b(·ω·)d I think they just recently took down the first season, but the second is still up.
dA | tumblr

'14 Cosplays:
Bianchi - KHR | Wooper gijinka or kigurumi - Pokemon | Chocolove - Shaman King (?) | Sable Able gijinka - Animal Crossing (?) | Bouffalant gijinka - Pokemon (?)

Self-proclaimed Ramune Connoisseur

#67 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 11 May 2011 - 09:30 AM

Manga is here:

http://www.horror-va...net/hetarchive/

If you don't want to buy the copies. It's mostly still in Japan.

I read the manga way back in....2009-2010 so I know a lot about the character quirks and who's good with who.

I have both volume 1 and 2 dvd dubbed but haven't watched the second one because of work x.x Going to try to do it this weekend before procrasinate more.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#68 User is offline   Ranko 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 54494

Posted 11 May 2011 - 01:11 PM

View PostKrystal, on 10 May 2011 - 02:06 PM, said:

I said that to myself when I first saw it lol... I was nervous that I was like time skipping or something lol.
facebook- because you can never have too many friends!

http://www.facebook....hp?id=607874283

PSN ID: Ranma344

This keyboard of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning feel tells me to post here! Take this, my knowledge, my opinion, and all of my awesomeness! SHINING POST!

#69 User is offline   Skogkatt 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 59762

Posted 11 May 2011 - 03:54 PM

View PostTrini, on 11 May 2011 - 07:26 AM, said:

If you haven't found out yet, Funimation actually has Hetalia free to watch on their website, both subbed and dubbed. b(·ω·)d I think they just recently took down the first season, but the second is still up.

Ah, but you see, when I looked they only had the first four or so episodes up dubbed.
ACen 2011: Norway[Hetalia], casual!Prussia[Hetalia], child!Third Doctor[Doctor Who]

vFuture ideas
gijinka!K-9[Doctor Who]60%, gijinka!Intelligence Core[Portal]40%, normal!Jade[Homestuck]50%, Duelist Kingdom!Bakura[YuGiOh]5%, student!Evangeline[Negima!?]50%, Lieutenant!Aizen[Bleach]30%

I'm open for costume-designing commissions!

#70 User is offline   LoveLetters 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 12 May 2011 - 07:34 AM

Ah...............I still have yet to finish the webcomic of this........but then I saw it and I was like, "WTHECK?! HOW MNAY ARE THERE?!?!"
Ha....if they had it all on the translated manga in stores now.........id just buy it so people wont hover over me when Im on my laptop reading manga..........>.<
wait..............is there any site where I can just download all the comics? Then I'd just read it right then and there on my other laptop in sweet privacy~<3 :3 (the other laptop has not internet connection so I just use it for storage and stuff~<3)

*just spilled spaghetti sauce on self and burned tongue on tea* *swears outloud* >.<

This post has been edited by SirArthurKirkland: 12 May 2011 - 07:43 AM

#71 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 May 2011 - 02:26 PM

Iggy: Link provided has downloads to the manga as well as music Cds that are on my mp3 player.

If those links don't work I can just upload the manga chapters I have on my computer and send them to you.

It's big though if I do that.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#72 User is offline   LoveLetters 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 12 May 2011 - 07:56 PM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 12 May 2011 - 02:26 PM, said:

Iggy: Link provided has downloads to the manga as well as music Cds that are on my mp3 player.

If those links don't work I can just upload the manga chapters I have on my computer and send them to you.

It's big though if I do that.

AH! :D *hasnt checked anything cause she a lazy face*:D
No no its fine I'll go look for them dont bother yourself with my petty needs..! Thank you though! :3 *has to stop being a lazy face*

#73 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 May 2011 - 11:10 AM

View PostSirArthurKirkland, on 12 May 2011 - 07:56 PM, said:

AH! :D *hasnt checked anything cause she a lazy face*:D
No no its fine I'll go look for them dont bother yourself with my petty needs..! Thank you though! :3 *has to stop being a lazy face*

Nah I do worse on 4chan. Remember uploaded about gbs of yaoi for APH and people still complain there isn't enough US/UK =_=

Or not their pairing. The only nation I lack is Romano anything. I have every other single nation but that tomato idiot.

But yeah that's the main link for everything APH: Manga, Character cds (OMG RUSSIA'S WINTER is freaking awesome,) LJ groups (lol US/UK and Russiamerica group being big like whoa,) etc.

Funniest thing is that one time at Acen APH panel there was two mods for the US/UK LJ group at the mic :3
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#74 User is offline   Trini 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 4588

Posted 14 May 2011 - 04:18 AM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 13 May 2011 - 11:10 AM, said:

The only nation I lack is Romano anything. I have every other single nation but that tomato idiot.

So...uh...about that folder I have of Romano... >>

I actually need to stop saving unnecessary things and recollect all of those random outfits like the chess pieces, cards, stripy outfit (I have no idea what the name for this is), etc. Don't know why I didn't bother to save them before. =____=
dA | tumblr

'14 Cosplays:
Bianchi - KHR | Wooper gijinka or kigurumi - Pokemon | Chocolove - Shaman King (?) | Sable Able gijinka - Animal Crossing (?) | Bouffalant gijinka - Pokemon (?)

Self-proclaimed Ramune Connoisseur

#75 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 14 May 2011 - 11:39 AM

View PostTrini, on 14 May 2011 - 04:18 AM, said:

So...uh...about that folder I have of Romano... >>

I actually need to stop saving unnecessary things and recollect all of those random outfits like the chess pieces, cards, stripy outfit (I have no idea what the name for this is), etc. Don't know why I didn't bother to save them before. =____=

You mean the art book with the nations as playing cards? I have tons of those images including 'King Alfred and King Ivan of Spades and Clubs.'

Also have Nyotalia. http://nyotalia.tumblr.com/tags

I would ask/beg for link but said I would dump a lot of Romano on /y/ so that means I have to look on pixiv....whoops you know who I am now =w=;

April fool's comic is popular because of....Ivan in that one dress and Gilbert/Alfred in the drunk sexy waiter outfits.

Oh and Ludwig as a maid with Kiku

UPDATE! XMAS COMIC: http://www.horror-va...em/xmas2011.php

This post has been edited by The Fujoshi: 18 May 2011 - 12:40 AM

ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#76 User is offline   Inkwell09 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 60472

Posted 04 August 2011 - 12:25 AM

A while back a friend told me to watch the first episode of Hetalia. And I did. Now I'm driving her nuts with the fandom XD

So, for favorite character....
1. Germany :heart:
2. Germany :heart: :heart:
3. Germany :heart: :heart: :heart:

(you get the idea...hardcore Ludwig fangirl...mainly because Germany is the only "hetalia representation" I've got. I'm a Scottish, Irish mix with a tinge of German blood way back in the lines....I wish they'd release and actual Scotland and/or Ireland...I've made OC's of them, but official characters would be awesome!)
Oh, and America is no. 4, and Poland is no. 5.

Favorite Episode...
hmmm...it's too hard to pick on favorite...I love the episode where Italy introduces Romano, one of the first episodes with the Allies when America says Iggy's scones taste like petrified couch stuffing, where England gets drunk, any episode with Poland, and the episode where Grandpa Rome ends up in Germany's house in the middle of the night. (I'm cosplaying Germany from this episode...so I'll be Germany in pajamas...and I will have the patch that Austria made on my shorts too)

I'm not really into shipping couples...and I'm not really into yaoi that much either, but ChibitaliaxHolyRome is the cutest thing I've ever seen, so I'll go with that.
[font="Book Antiqua"] ACen 2013 Cosplays
--HIZUMI (D'espairsRay)
--undecided
--undecided
((will be updated again.))
Finally got our hotel room! Woohoo!

#77 User is offline   Keans 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 57580

Posted 23 September 2011 - 01:21 AM

Phone wallpapers. For those with smart phones~ (can also be used as icons)

http://www.geocities...ya/matiuke.html
ACEN 2012:
Big O! - Roger Smith
Fairy Tail - Gajeel

ACEN 2013 - Gene Starwin(Outlaw Star)
Go check my FB Album and give me suggestions!!!
[/size]Facebook DeviantArt

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users