Anime Central Forums: Axis Powers Hetalia - Anime Central Forums

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Axis Powers Hetalia The place where Countries-err...fans of the world unite!!

#1 User is offline   Goddess Astra 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 2935

Posted 11 June 2010 - 07:29 PM

Please direct me if there is already an Axis powers Hetalia fan thread already and if so, delete this one...but i did a search and found none...

Obviously, you are here because you are a fan. Lets discuss ANYTHING and EVERYTHING!

Things to discuss but not limited to:
favorite character
favorite episode
Favorite shipping
cosplay plans?
relevance in schools if they used it in history class..
ect...

----

ok...i LOVE AND ADORE AMERICA!! at first it was italy, but he is a second...America wins my heart hands down. funny, because i too am american...half though...cuz i would be ALL over it if the Philippines showed up. I become all fangirly over America and his burger fetish!! :3

and i would TOTALLY ship America and england....they are so hawt for each other. you know it ;)

and, it was SO hilarious that entire "hole in the boxers" stint...and ANYTHING with chibitalia is just ADORABLE!! Holy roman is cute but NEVAR as cute as chibi italy, until he grows up "Hey! my voice changed! i sound like a fag!"
OMG OMG OMG SAILOR MOON MANGA AND CODE NAME SAILOR V BEING RELEASED IN SEPTEMBER! O_____O
I may not be the brightest crayon in the box, but at least I am a crayon!
Arts:
http://goddess-astra.deviantart.com/
Bloggings:
http://goddessastra.livejournal.com/ -

Ai to seegi no, seera fuku bishoujo senshi! SEERAAAA MUUUUUN! Tsuki ni kawatte! Oshoiki yo!

#2 User is offline   FlyingElf 

• Honorary Forum Therapist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 447

Posted 12 June 2010 - 04:12 PM

There was another Hetalia thread at some point, but it likely got archived in the recent forum update.

You know I think only an American could truly love the America character. They did such a good job at not just making fun of the obvious flaws of each country, but also to nail the little intricacies of the relationships they all had.

Definitely a huge fan of Poland myself. Loved the episodes they did with him preparing to fend off Russia in World Series.
Armageddicon!!
Columbus, OH December 21-23, 2012
http://animepunch.org/armageddicon/

#3 User is offline   Ohki 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 8930

Posted 12 June 2010 - 06:32 PM

Love it! I adore all of the German nations, especially Austria. Hungary's high on my list of favorites too, and France, America, and South Korea (;;). All of the girls are pretty cool, too.

My OTP is Austria/Hungary, but I ship a zillion things.

War of Austrian Succession/7 Years War are my favorite strips.
South Korea likes breasts.
Ukraine has breasts.
She has them in spades.
If South Korea and Ukraine were to hook up...
Then South Korea would never have a shortage of breasts ever again.

#4 User is offline   MisakiMise 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 32365

Posted 17 June 2010 - 10:07 PM

I just sort of started watching it and love it~
I don't really have a favorite character yet,
but I do love how awkward Holy Rome is around Italy when he is captured in Austria's house in Chibitalia.
maid italy is so cute.
My favorite episode is when you first see Canada during the Allies meeting.

This post has been edited by MisakiMise: 17 June 2010 - 10:42 PM

ACen 2014 ideas
?????

deviantART|Flickr

#5 User is offline   FlyingElf 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 18 June 2010 - 06:02 AM

Most of the stuff with Canada is hilarious. Its a character they really nailed well.

On a side note, why do I feel like I'm going to be the only male in this thread?

This post has been edited by FlyingElf: 18 June 2010 - 06:30 AM

Armageddicon!!

#6 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 10570

Posted 18 June 2010 - 08:12 AM

Because it's yaoi central?

I love Austria and Hungary. Liechtenstein is so cute too!!! And Prussia~!

I'm torn on a favorite episode.

ACen '14 Cosplay
Fem!Gundam Tanaka [Super Dangan Ronpa 2] [100%]
ACen forum's number one poster and Disney nut.

View PostFoolish Humon, on 13 June 2010 - 07:19 PM, said:

Ladies ladies ladies, if you find a man whose only concern about a woman is her breast size, he just may be dumb enough to believe you if you say you have Ds when you have Bs. :thumbup:

#7 User is offline   FlyingElf 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 18 June 2010 - 08:54 AM

View PostLina, on 18 June 2010 - 08:12 AM, said:

Because it's yaoi central?

I love Austria and Hungary. Liechtenstein is so cute too!!! And Prussia~!

I'm torn on a favorite episode.

That is not true...There is no gay sex in Hetalia...Its only implied...
Armageddicon!!

#8 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 18 June 2010 - 09:01 AM

View PostFlyingElf, on 18 June 2010 - 08:54 AM, said:

That is not true...There is no gay sex in Hetalia...Its only implied...

True, but lots of girls like to take it WAY too far. >>

Still. . .

This post has been edited by Lina: 18 June 2010 - 09:01 AM

ACen '14 Cosplay

Ladies ladies ladies, if you find a man whose only concern about a woman is her breast size, he just may be dumb enough to believe you if you say you have Ds when you have Bs. :thumbup:

#9 User is offline   FlyingElf 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 18 June 2010 - 10:17 AM

I don't know, I've met a fair amount of Hetalia fans and while most of them are female, they have all been pretty cool people for the most part. My friend described it that different areas seem to have more psychotic fans when it comes to the series. Apparently the MI (and some Ohio) crew are good people.
Armageddicon!!

#10 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 18 June 2010 - 10:22 AM

View PostFlyingElf, on 18 June 2010 - 10:17 AM, said:

I don't know, I've met a fair amount of Hetalia fans and while most of them are female, they have all been pretty cool people for the most part. My friend described it that different areas seem to have more psychotic fans when it comes to the series. Apparently the MI (and some Ohio) crew are good people.

I hardly know any girls who don't drool over it. lol I'm just meeting the wrong people I guess.
ACen '14 Cosplay

#11 User is offline   Ohki 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 8930

Posted 18 June 2010 - 07:35 PM

@FlyingElf and Lina

Yeah, it really does depend on who you meet. It seems like the vast majority of fans are just in it to slash pretty boys these days, but it's not too hard to find intelligent fans that care about other things if you keep your eyes open. And I actually know a fair amount of male Hetalia fans, too!

Personally, I like shipping characters, but that's far from my primary focus with this series. I mostly just like the humor and the characters themselves as individual characters.
South Korea likes breasts.
Ukraine has breasts.
She has them in spades.
If South Korea and Ukraine were to hook up...
Then South Korea would never have a shortage of breasts ever again.

#12 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 18 June 2010 - 08:15 PM

View PostOhki, on 18 June 2010 - 07:35 PM, said:

@FlyingElf and Lina

Yeah, it really does depend on who you meet. It seems like the vast majority of fans are just in it to slash pretty boys these days, but it's not too hard to find intelligent fans that care about other things if you keep your eyes open. And I actually know a fair amount of male Hetalia fans, too!

Personally, I like shipping characters, but that's far from my primary focus with this series. I mostly just like the humor and the characters themselves as individual characters.

It's so true, but like you said it isn't too hard to find intelligent fans, but alas I think the latter is outweighed. ; 3;

I like the humor too and the portrayal of each country is really neat. :3

ACen '14 Cosplay

#13 User is offline   Mystline 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 35204

Posted 20 July 2010 - 08:50 AM

Hetalia is a pretty good series, it makes me laugh a lot. 8D
Lol, but I ship everyone in the series. America and England are my favorite crack pairing though.
My favorite character is S. Italy, I think. There are so many characters, it's hard to just pick one.
I'll be cosplaying America for Acen '11 too. I'm a bit worried about the fandom though....

#14 User is offline   MisakiMise 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 32365

Posted 23 July 2010 - 08:28 PM

With cosplaying America, you never know what might happen.
If you cosplay a character like N. Italy though, you know theres going to be fan girls.

I'm stuck between cosplaying Greece and Egypt. I don't think I'll get much fandom theree... but you never know until you get there. ^^;

I absolutely love Hetalia World Series. They brought in Su-san and Finland. 8D I'm excited for more.

ACen 2014 ideas
?????

deviantART|Flickr

#15 User is offline   Goddess Astra 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 2935

Posted 26 July 2010 - 07:42 PM

View PostiiEmaleigh, on 20 July 2010 - 08:50 AM, said:

Hetalia is a pretty good series, it makes me laugh a lot. 8D
Lol, but I ship everyone in the series. America and England are my favorite crack pairing though.
My favorite character is S. Italy, I think. There are so many characters, it's hard to just pick one.
I'll be cosplaying America for Acen '11 too. I'm a bit worried about the fandom though....

HAHAHAHAHA @ england and America. I TOTALY do that. i could so see America trying to pull the moves on england one night on a harmless movie night and England is ever so reluctant but america uses force. Cue in the next morning with england sobbing for god knows WHAT reason and America grinning with pride...

View PostMisakiMise, on 23 July 2010 - 08:28 PM, said:

With cosplaying America, you never know what might happen.
If you cosplay a character like N. Italy though, you know theres going to be fan girls.

I'm stuck between cosplaying Greece and Egypt. I don't think I'll get much fandom theree... but you never know until you get there. ^^;

I absolutely love Hetalia World Series. They brought in Su-san and Finland. 8D I'm excited for more.

HA! i love world series! i hope they bring in Philippines because thats part of who i am! i LOVE america so much and thats who i am too but, being half flip..I NEED THE MOTHERLAND!
OMG OMG OMG SAILOR MOON MANGA AND CODE NAME SAILOR V BEING RELEASED IN SEPTEMBER! O_____O
I may not be the brightest crayon in the box, but at least I am a crayon!
Arts:
http://goddess-astra.deviantart.com/
Bloggings:
http://goddessastra.livejournal.com/ -

Ai to seegi no, seera fuku bishoujo senshi! SEERAAAA MUUUUUN! Tsuki ni kawatte! Oshoiki yo!

#16 User is offline   CurseOfTheLeek 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 29781

Posted 31 August 2010 - 02:41 PM

View PostFlyingElf, on 18 June 2010 - 06:02 AM, said:

Most of the stuff with Canada is hilarious. Its a character they really nailed well.

On a side note, why do I feel like I'm going to be the only male in this thread?

I am also male!!!
It's really hard to pick a favorite. It used to be Italy, but now, it's a brawl between Austria, Russia, America, and Italy. Sealand is pretty cool guy though...
Austria is like the cartoon version of Muse's Matt Bellamy in my head (and they both pretty much nail Chopin's nocturne in E flat major). It makes me smile.
I really love the world series episodes with the War of The Austrian Succession. lmao "Prussia has seized my vital regions!"
And the episodes with Ukraine and Belarus for gratuitous use of bouncing sound effects. :eek: followed by :clap: It's a hilarious spin on a Holy Grail joke
ahhh... good stuff
I will be was an absolutely enchanting totally ordinary Persona 4 protagonist gas station attendant.

#17 User is offline   Aphex 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 27543

Posted 21 September 2010 - 08:17 PM

Episode 22 (not World Series) it made me get a nose bleed. Oh Holy Roman Empire and Chibitalia!

#18 User is offline   that-one-girl 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 58546

Posted 22 September 2010 - 02:28 PM

My friend is thinking of cosplaying as America. I would cosplay as either England or Russia...but my body kind of prevents it....

She and I like Germany/Italy (though she is pretty much never a shonen-ai fan, you can't deny they're cute!)

I think I may cosplay as Ukraine, if I do decide to cosplay as a Hetalia character.

#19 User is offline   Il-Re 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 58801

Posted 30 September 2010 - 03:07 PM

United States of America. And Prussia. Hands down the most awesomest dudes ever BD

I like Prussia...with just about anyone XD He's such a jerk, his relationship with just about anyone is entertaining and...he's also just very hot~ :)

Oh, and America with England all the way. It's even better when you've watched hetalia then listen to the radio and BBC is talking about the United States and United Kingdom's "speacial relationship"

Lotsa "lolz" :P

Oh yeah, hetalia fandom can be kinda nuts XD

I'll be cosplaying America at ACen 2011 bringing along an England as well~

Oh and Germany needs more love man. He's the only sensible one...:P :)
Acen 2011
{~Shiki = Togainu No Chi}------{~Badou = Dogs}
{~Gokudera = Reborn!}------{~TYL!Bel = Reborn!}
{~Severus Snape = Harry Potter}

:|:facebook:|:

#20 User is offline   Allieelly 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 59206

Posted 06 January 2011 - 05:23 PM

My top 3 favorite characters are

1.England
2.Japan
3.America

My favorite pairings are

US/UK
Germany/Italy
Romano/Spain
Sweden/Finland
Lithuania/Poland

Yeah, I'M A HETALIA FANGIRL

#21 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 10 January 2011 - 06:40 PM

I like all the countries including Gauken.

Favorite episode is drunk!England; nuff said. Manga wise it's the x-mas one where everyone got crazy and stripped and you seen a...half naked Russia x.x *died at that one part in the manga*

I like all the pairings and the only pairing I cannot read is Russia/Belarus. I DO NOT enjoy the idea of how it's kinda incest and raep X| (and it's popular in straight doujinshi in japan! >.<)

The pairings I am SO INTO right now is:

Russiamerica so bad
US/UK but don't tell anyone
SweFin
Toris/Feliks
Japan/Swiss
Gil/Eliza/Roddy x.x

I'm cosplaying America or Vash or both. I have no idea right now because I gotta get my Swiss outfit from ebay and trying to con my bf to be Japan >_>;
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#22 User is offline   rin1782 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 58967

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:43 PM

I <3 Hetalia!
I don't know who my favorite character is there are so many. America is pretty cool though I also like Swiss and Lichtenstein! Of course I like the awesome Prussia though!
Couples:
Germancest
Fruk
Poland/Liet
and others but I forgot... :) there's so many!

I also love the F/A/C/E family! They are adorable!
I am cosplaying Russia this year with a Poland, Liet, and Belarus
Also I might cosplay America with a Canada and England. Also with a random Prussia thrown in there but, it's all good because Prussia's awesome!

#23 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:51 PM

View PostOhki, on 18 June 2010 - 07:35 PM, said:

@FlyingElf and Lina

I think the reason why girls like slash is the same reason why guys like yuri as well as ShinLo (if you don't know who he is don't google that manga-ka. Most of his works is break the cutie and 'omg I'm a girl so I'm suddenly a 'you know' -.-;' I only enjoyed two of his works out of several.) I'm a girl but I don't slash guy/guys together in everything but I don't mind reading yaoi or yuri. The problem is that there is so many guys in Hetalia and hints that it's hard not to slash it (such as France doing anything that moves.) If the show was full of girls like Claymore then it would be a lot of yuri instead of yaoi probably.

I have not seen straight Claymore anything fyi ._.

This post has been edited by The Fujoshi: 20 January 2011 - 07:53 PM

ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#24 User is offline   DaphHime 

• Registration
  • PipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 303

Posted 02 February 2011 - 05:48 AM

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only female fan of Hetalia that's not in it for the yaoi shipping. I enjoy it better as the cracky take on history that it is.

I do enjoy Germany and Italy's interactions. If only because I'm half German, and Germany's personality is pretty spot on. Heck I agree that America's personality is perfectly portrayed too. He's a guy that means well, but he has a tendency to be a wee too enthusiastic and crazy. Kind of how I see America sometimes. I know the creator lived in America for a short time, so he had a lot to go on.

I hopefully plan on doing a Ukraine cosplay one of these cons. If only because she's the only character I can pull off semi-convincingly. Too curvy for crossplay. :P *bounce* XD
Acen Registration Staff 2010-???
Poss. cosplays: Marie (Soul Eater), Ukraine (Hetalia), Anri (DRRR!!), usual Gintama stuff.

Currently watching Soul Eater, Hetaila, Gintama, Durarara!!
Currently playing World of Warcraft (Sarhime/Syirens/Daphime (all Horde) @ Ravencrest if you want to look me up. :) )

Twitter//Facebook//Livejournal (friends only, but feel free to add!)

#25 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 February 2011 - 12:20 PM

View PostDaphHime, on 02 February 2011 - 05:48 AM, said:

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only female fan of Hetalia that's not in it for the yaoi shipping. I enjoy it better as the cracky take on history that it is.

I do enjoy Germany and Italy's interactions. If only because I'm half German, and Germany's personality is pretty spot on. Heck I agree that America's personality is perfectly portrayed too. He's a guy that means well, but he has a tendency to be a wee too enthusiastic and crazy. Kind of how I see America sometimes. I know the creator lived in America for a short time, so he had a lot to go on.

I hopefully plan on doing a Ukraine cosplay one of these cons. If only because she's the only character I can pull off semi-convincingly. Too curvy for crossplay. :P *bounce* XD

I wasn't in it for yaoi until I went to 4chan...and found a Canada thread. I was like 'Who is this?' putting it nicely and then found out how much yaoi it had back in 2009 XD I didn't even know what HETALIA was lol I got into Japan/America from ONE picture on the same site and the rest is hit or miss. I'm into Russiamerica like whoa because they only had two interactions with the nations: Cold war condom issue and America's birthday (I believe,) thus it being an undermajor pairings, and is the most stereotyped pairing out of all the pairings due to conflicting views and fandom canon.

Someone made one fic with America calling Russia a 'commie,' and just being evil and mean and I hate you towards him and its suddenly canon. It's one of the more accepted ones due to the Cold war and conflicting governments but to outright hate a nation? Considering that none of the other nations don't to the point that they should go to Hades? I think this is why I really got into the pairing: to write more stuff not like that and find more with America somewhat indifferent to Russia since he's the only person not scared of him out of almost all the other nations.

Omg whoops went into a rant >.< Sorry but I seen a Ukraine cosplayer with...assets.....one time.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#26 User is offline   Yuki Kazumi Sakamoto 

• Panel Programing
  • Pip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 59428

Posted 04 February 2011 - 02:47 PM

My favorite is Japan because the character is like me in may ways.
(ACen 2015)
Kingdom Hearts II-Kairi
Anime Central Staff:Panel Programming
"Don't ever forget. Wherever you go, I'm always with you."

#27 User is offline   Skogkatt 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 59762

Posted 05 April 2011 - 12:43 PM

HETALIA IS MY FAVOURITE SERIES OF ALL TIME!!! I mean...unless you count the old Doctor Who in certain parts as its own series. ^^;
My favourite character is England. Magic geeks FTW. I'm also very fond of Austria, and of course, Norway. ;) Anddd...we all love Prussia. You can't NOT love Prussia(actually, it's probably possible for other people, but I'm trying to make a dramatic point here).
I'm new to the fangirling thing 'cause I'm new to anime, but making pairings is a lot easier than it seems at first. My favourite is Austria x Switzerland, and I also love Su-san x Finland. I'm currently trying to put together a couple of love...chains? in Hetalia. It's actually quite interesting how crazy they can get. Who else here thinks Prussia likes Hungary(but is rejected XD) now that he knows she's a girl? England being my favourite character, I get very upset at the pairings people make with him especially with France. The poor guy! He hates France! And to think people are pairing him with his baby brother. *shudders* I think we should just stick to keeping Igi the nice little isolated island he is. It's nice for him to have friends, you know, aside from Wales and Scotland lodging in his house, but if you must pair him, I'd prefer him with someone intelligent. Like he is. Personally, I'd like to see him get married to a unicorn or something. That would be win. XD (Igi: Ahliek unicorns. :3 BUT NOT TO THAT POINT!!! :angry:)...yeah, maybe not.
COSPLAYS. Funnnn. XD I'm going as Norway this year, but I also consider myself a Lithuania cosplayer. (Baltics <3) Say, if there's any cosplay group around the Chicago area that are accepting, I'd love to join! ^^

This post has been edited by Skogkatt: 03 May 2011 - 03:36 PM

ACen 2011: Norway[Hetalia], casual!Prussia[Hetalia], child!Third Doctor[Doctor Who]

vFuture ideas
gijinka!K-9[Doctor Who]60%, gijinka!Intelligence Core[Portal]40%, normal!Jade[Homestuck]50%, Duelist Kingdom!Bakura[YuGiOh]5%, student!Evangeline[Negima!?]50%, Lieutenant!Aizen[Bleach]30%

I'm open for costume-designing commissions!

#28 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 05 April 2011 - 01:02 PM

Skogkatt: England and Japan is my OTP besides Russiamerica. It's popular in Japan.

But what happens is when I make stuff like fanfiction I have to pair him up with someone besides Japan....*sighs* Due to trolling and flames. Meh

I personally do not like US/UK or FrUK but read it and support it anyway. Manly because of the incest idea with US/UK and how America is topping along with how FrUK is borderline non-con hate smex. I do collect it though for the sake of doujinshi.

I do like Prussia and anyone: Roddy, Japan, America, Russia, Eliza, Vash, etc. Except his own brother. I try to avoid the incest.

The only exception is North America brothers but even then I read mostly tea pairing and cold war pairing. I also like Canada with Korea, China, and Big sis.

I am afraid of Belarus and Russia pairing ._.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#29 User is offline   LoveLetters 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 59638

Posted 05 April 2011 - 04:40 PM

View PostGoddess Astra, on 11 June 2010 - 07:29 PM, said:

ok...i LOVE AND ADORE AMERICA!! at first it was italy, but he is a second...America wins my heart hands down. funny, because i too am american...half though...cuz i would be ALL over it if the Philippines showed up. I become all fangirly over America and his burger fetish!! :3

and i would TOTALLY ship America and england....they are so hawt for each other. you know it ;)

and, it was SO hilarious that entire "hole in the boxers" stint...and ANYTHING with chibitalia is just ADORABLE!! Holy roman is cute but NEVAR as cute as chibi italy, until he grows up "Hey! my voice changed! i sound like a fag!"

.................youre pinoy...? ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDD Right?!?! I totally thought that there should be a philippines!!!!! (I thought it was funny when ppl said that if there was a philippines his name should be Phil xD Like France=Francis xDD)
**The spaces between your fingers were created so that another's could fill them**ACen 2013 (Hopefully...Graduation is in the way..) England: %100 completed, Halloween2010!England %0, 2P!England %1, Chibirisu %0, Jeanne de Arc %0, Yukio %0, Ciel Phantomhive %0
Main dA boi, dA Advice Account, Youchube Account
Babe, you mean more to me than you can ever know.

#30 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 05 April 2011 - 10:32 PM

Gauken official have islands as well as African countries and I think there was Philly country.

I have to do more research.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users