- Tera Oline Elin Priest
- female Garterbelt (Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt) 99% done

#63 User is offline   Rukariou 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 59353

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:19 PM

I'm still trying to figure out a third cosplay. If more Ashford uniform clad people show up I can bring Kallen. (:
2012 cosplays; Katherine McBride [ Catherine ] | Rachel Alucard [ Blazblue ]
2012 CONS; Anime Detour | Anime Central | Otakon
Currently watching; . . . | Currently playing; Catherine
PSN ID: Rukariou - hit me up if you wanna play some Little Big Planet or kick my butt at Blazblue!

"In the name of the big white thingy in the sky, Tao will punish you!" - Taokaka, Blazblue Continuum Shift

#64 User is offline   Flame_Alchemist2002 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 15801

Posted 25 January 2011 - 02:01 AM

View PostPeachy, on 21 January 2011 - 04:19 PM, said:

I'm still trying to figure out a third cosplay. If more Ashford uniform clad people show up I can bring Kallen. (:

I'm sure there will be more cosplayers in the school uniform :3

I'm also wondering if all of us can start compiling a list of what group photos we can do (like one of just school uniforms, etc)
~ACen 2014!~
~Axel (Kingdom Hearts II)--Finished
~Klavier Gavin (Apollo Justice)----Finished
~Pocahontas --------75%
~Soul Eater Evans (Soul Eater)----Finished
~Lea (Kingdom Hearts: BBS) --------Finished
"Xion dies, Axel is alone, Roxas' life is a lie. Oh, and they never get to the beach.
THIS IS A DISNEY GAME. >_> " -CheesyGranola (358/2 summary)

#65 User is offline   ZerooftheBlackKnights 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 35432

Posted 26 January 2011 - 09:58 PM

Awesome Saturday at 4pm sounds great, sorry I've been so busy working on my cosplay and I totally forgot to check all the forums for the cons I plan on going to, by the way where were you Flame Alchemist at Kollision Kon, we all missed you and held a small photoshoot without you because we had no way of contacting you. As for scheduling what shoots we should do, I believe I posted that a couple pages back, I'll re-post it.

Black Knights
-Group Shot
-Zeros and C.C.s
-Zeros and Kallens
-Everyone except Zeros

Britannia
-Group Shot
-Royal Family (Shnizels, Euphies, Cornelias, etc.)
-Knights of The Round
-Suzakus and Euphies
-Lloyds and Ceciles

Other
-Remaining Group Shot
-Ashford Academy Group Shot
-Emperor Lelouchs and Knight of Zero Suzakus
-Late People Shots
-Requests
-All Together Last Final Group Shot

Feel free to add, remove, and change these, this is just something quick I made up so we can base our final shoots off of it, this way we can make sure everyone gets there picture taken, gets the pictures they want, and everyone's happy.
Posted Image

#66 User is offline   Flame_Alchemist2002 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 27 January 2011 - 03:16 AM

View PostZerooftheBlackKnights, on 26 January 2011 - 09:58 PM, said:

Awesome Saturday at 4pm sounds great, sorry I've been so busy working on my cosplay and I totally forgot to check all the forums for the cons I plan on going to, by the way where were you Flame Alchemist at Kollision Kon, we all missed you and held a small photoshoot without you because we had no way of contacting you. As for scheduling what shoots we should do, I believe I posted that a couple pages back, I'll re-post it.

Black Knights
-Group Shot
-Zeros and C.C.s
-Zeros and Kallens
-Everyone except Zeros

Britannia
-Group Shot
-Royal Family (Shnizels, Euphies, Cornelias, etc.)
-Knights of The Round
-Suzakus and Euphies
-Lloyds and Ceciles

Other
-Remaining Group Shot
-Ashford Academy Group Shot
-Emperor Lelouchs and Knight of Zero Suzakus
-Late People Shots
-Requests
-All Together Last Final Group Shot

Feel free to add, remove, and change these, this is just something quick I made up so we can base our final shoots off of it, this way we can make sure everyone gets there picture taken, gets the pictures they want, and everyone's happy.

Yes, I was the same user ID from the Kollisioncon forums, I ended up getting ill and I didn't get to go :(

This time however, I WILL be at ACen, so I'll be able to meet up with all of you this year :)
~ACen 2014!~
~Pocahontas --------75%
"Xion dies, Axel is alone, Roxas' life is a lie. Oh, and they never get to the beach.

#67 User is offline   sweetbeanpaste 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 33071

Posted 27 January 2011 - 09:16 PM

Picked out my wig the other day-cutting patterns for my jacket this weekend. :)
Getting so excited.
Currently Watching: Supernatural | Currently Constructing: n/a | Currently Playing: n/a | Next Con: DragonCon 2012?
---

~2012: Friday Cosplay- Vriska Serket(Make Her Pay)/Homestuck [100%] | Saturday Cosplay- Princess Zelda/Wind Waker [100%] | Sunday Cosplay- GLaDOS/Portal 2 [100%]
~2011: Saturday Cosplay- Suigintou/Rozen Maiden [100%] [x] | Sunday Cosplay- Kallen Kozuki/Code Geass (Black Knights) [100%] [x]
~2010: Saturday Cosplay- Princess Rosalina/Super Mario Galaxy [100%] [x] | Sunday Cosplay- San/Princess Mononoke [95%] [x]
~2009: Saturday Cosplay- Kouno Tohru/Princess Princess [100%] [x] | Sunday Outfit- Neko [100%]
Other Cosplays Include: Rose Lalonde/Homestuck, Sakura Haruno/Naruto, Random Quidditch Player/Harry Potter, Trace/Onward Bound, Marceline/Adventure Time, Dead Shuffle Jade Harley/Homestuck, Dog Tier Jade Harley/Homestuck, and Dress of Eclectica Jade Harley/Homestuck.
I do have a Facebook! I do commission! Shoot me a message!

#68 User is offline   ZerooftheBlackKnights 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 27 January 2011 - 11:21 PM

So about the photoshoot group shots how does everyone feel about the layout? Anyone want to add, change, or suggest anything to it, or is it good as it stands? Second, my partner dropped out on me and sure pictures of Zero are great but I like to meet new people so would anyone like to be my cosplay buddy and roam the con with me?

View PostFlame_Alchemist2002, on 27 January 2011 - 03:16 AM, said:

Yes, I was the same user ID from the Kollisioncon forums, I ended up getting ill and I didn't get to go :(

This time however, I WILL be at ACen, so I'll be able to meet up with all of you this year :)

Aww man, we were looking all over for you, sorry you got ill and I'm glad you'll be able to make it to ACEN.
Posted Image

#69 User is offline   Flame_Alchemist2002 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 28 January 2011 - 02:17 AM

View PostZerooftheBlackKnights, on 27 January 2011 - 11:21 PM, said:

So about the photoshoot group shots how does everyone feel about the layout? Anyone want to add, change, or suggest anything to it, or is it good as it stands? Second, my partner dropped out on me and sure pictures of Zero are great but I like to meet new people so would anyone like to be my cosplay buddy and roam the con with me?

Aww man, we were looking all over for you, sorry you got ill and I'm glad you'll be able to make it to ACEN.

Well, if you don't mind tagging along with a Xing Ke (since you're Zero) Then you can be my cosplay buddy :P

I have a photoshoot early on Saturday, but after that I'll be wearing Xing Ke the whole day afterwards and to the photoshoot on Saturday. Most likely I'll be forming a little cosplay group for the day...maybe some karaoke at the end of the night :D

@ Sweetbeanpaste: I can't believe it's almost February! Time is starting to move fast! D:
~ACen 2014!~
~Pocahontas --------75%

#70 User is offline   sweetbeanpaste 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 28 January 2011 - 05:56 PM

View PostFlame_Alchemist2002, on 28 January 2011 - 02:17 AM, said:

@ Sweetbeanpaste: I can't believe it's almost February! Time is starting to move fast! D:

It really does, doesn't it? How's everyone else's progress coming along?
Currently Watching: Supernatural | Currently Constructing: n/a | Currently Playing: n/a | Next Con: DragonCon 2012?
---

~2012: Friday Cosplay- Vriska Serket(Make Her Pay)/Homestuck [100%] | Saturday Cosplay- Princess Zelda/Wind Waker [100%] | Sunday Cosplay- GLaDOS/Portal 2 [100%]
~2011: Saturday Cosplay- Suigintou/Rozen Maiden [100%] [x] | Sunday Cosplay- Kallen Kozuki/Code Geass (Black Knights) [100%] [x]
~2010: Saturday Cosplay- Princess Rosalina/Super Mario Galaxy [100%] [x] | Sunday Cosplay- San/Princess Mononoke [95%] [x]
~2009: Saturday Cosplay- Kouno Tohru/Princess Princess [100%] [x] | Sunday Outfit- Neko [100%]
Other Cosplays Include: Rose Lalonde/Homestuck, Sakura Haruno/Naruto, Random Quidditch Player/Harry Potter, Trace/Onward Bound, Marceline/Adventure Time, Dead Shuffle Jade Harley/Homestuck, Dog Tier Jade Harley/Homestuck, and Dress of Eclectica Jade Harley/Homestuck.

#71 User is offline   ZerooftheBlackKnights 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 28 January 2011 - 08:42 PM

Well through repairs, changes, and purchases I've had to make to my Zero cosplay, I'm up to spending around $347 on my cosplay so far this year, this is my second Zero cosplay, a lot better than my first in my opinion I really went all out on it, and I'd be happy to roam around and even karaoke with you, I've been in choir since the 4th grade.
Posted Image

#72 User is offline   sweetbeanpaste 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 29 January 2011 - 03:01 PM

View PostZerooftheBlackKnights, on 28 January 2011 - 08:42 PM, said:

Well through repairs, changes, and purchases I've had to make to my Zero cosplay, I'm up to spending around $347 on my cosplay so far this year, this is my second Zero cosplay, a lot better than my first in my opinion I really went all out on it, and I'd be happy to roam around and even karaoke with you, I've been in choir since the 4th grade.

Sweet! Can't wait to see it! I'd love to see pics of your progress.

I'm probably going to start working on mine tomorrow night, I'll be sure to share my own progress as well.
---

#73 User is offline   Lady Leopardess 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 11572

Posted 29 January 2011 - 08:45 PM

Depending on scheduling and a couple other factors , I'll try to come in the photoshoot since it would be nice to get another wearing out of my bride Euphie dress I made. Luckily this year it's not as close the sailor moon one.
ACEN 09 cosplay
Battle outfit Ichigo - Tokyo Mew Mew
Manga Bride outfit Makoto- Sailor Moon
ACEN '10 cosplay:
Espeon (Friday and Sunday)
, Princess Kakyuu from Sailor Moon, Euphie (wedding outfit from Code Geass (both Saturday)
ACEN '11cosplay:
Friday : Flareon Gijinka Saturday:Eternal Sailor Jupiter,Bride Princess Euphemia(?), Kiki (?) Sunday Belldandy

#74 User is offline   ZerooftheBlackKnights 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 29 January 2011 - 10:01 PM

YAY! That's great to hear!
Posted Image

#75 User is offline   Flame_Alchemist2002 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 01 February 2011 - 01:51 AM

One of my friends will be cosplaying Kallen :D

that, and my other friend might be Tian-zi (yay :D)

I'm getting excited because it's already February.

I'm not excited....because there's a giant blizzard outside D:
~ACen 2014!~
~Pocahontas --------75%

#76 Guest_pretty.pretty.cosplayer_*

• Group: Guests*
  • Member No.:

Posted 02 February 2011 - 06:04 PM

Well, I will be coming to acen, however, I haven't dropped out on anyone.

You know that, ZerooftheBlackKnights.

This post has been edited by pretty.pretty.cosplayer: 02 February 2011 - 06:04 PM

#77 User is offline   Flame_Alchemist2002 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 02 February 2011 - 07:46 PM

View PostZerooftheBlackKnights, on 28 January 2011 - 08:42 PM, said:

That's a lot @__@ (and I thought my Axel cosplay was getting expensive)

I can't remember how much I've spent on improving my Vincent cosplay over the years...I'd rather not know sometimes xD;;

I made my Xing Ke cosplay from scratch...I think I spent...maybe 40 dollars altogether for sewing materials and maybe 35 altogether including model magic clay, boots, and the sword.

And sure :P I have a small group tagging along with me for the con ^^ (A Kallen, Suzaku, and maybe a Tian-Zi too). I think my friend Suzaku and I will be running the photoshoot, and you can help too :) (The more the merrier!) If anyone else wants to help with the photoshoot, go ahead and comment :) We can all get together at a specific time before the photoshoot to plan out everything.

Sorry on the late responses, I didn't have any power for a day due to the epic blizzard outside. Hope all of you are staying safe and warm out there <3
~ACen 2014!~
~Pocahontas --------75%

#78 User is offline   sweetbeanpaste 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 03 February 2011 - 12:44 PM

View PostFlame_Alchemist2002, on 01 February 2011 - 01:51 AM, said:

One of my friends will be cosplaying Kallen :D

Sweet, another Kallen :D
Which version?

View PostFlame_Alchemist2002, on 02 February 2011 - 07:46 PM, said:

I made my Xing Ke cosplay from scratch...I think I spent...maybe 40 dollars altogether for sewing materials and maybe 35 altogether including model magic clay, boots, and the sword.

Wow, that's a pretty sweet deal there. Does that price include wig? (or do you just have epic Xing Ke hair all on your own?)
---

#79 User is offline   Flame_Alchemist2002 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 03 February 2011 - 07:21 PM

View Postsweetbeanpaste, on 03 February 2011 - 12:44 PM, said:

Sweet, another Kallen :D
Which version?

Wow, that's a pretty sweet deal there. Does that price include wig? (or do you just have epic Xing Ke hair all on your own?)

She didn't tell me which version yet D:

Also, I have naturally dark brown/black hair :P So I just use my own hair (it's almost past my lower back) for any of my cosplays that require long hair (Like Vincent Valentine, Xing Ke, Naomi Misora, Hojo (FFVII), Sleeping Yuuki(long hair)((Vampire Knight)), and Tifa if I ever got around to finishing that costume xD)

I didn't have a problem wearing wigs except when I tried to put on my Axel wig the other day x__x...My hair is way too long/thick....I think I need to get my hair layered D:

This post has been edited by Flame_Alchemist2002: 03 February 2011 - 07:22 PM

~ACen 2014!~
~Pocahontas --------75%

#80 User is offline   animeotaku717 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 22655

Posted 08 February 2011 - 06:20 AM

Man i just can't believe how time flew through the blizzard. i gotta get my stuff ready. hopefully i'll still be able to do tohdoh if not i might be the zero with the sword again....
My AMV Studio: OtakuOutcomes
My Creator Name: AnimeOtaku717
2015 Cosplays:
New and Old

Thinking of what to do in the meantime... In love with anime since 1992.

#81 User is offline   Flame_Alchemist2002 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 09 February 2011 - 12:40 AM

View Postanimeotaku717, on 08 February 2011 - 06:20 AM, said:

Man i just can't believe how time flew through the blizzard. i gotta get my stuff ready. hopefully i'll still be able to do tohdoh if not i might be the zero with the sword again....

I know right? It's already the 2nd week of February! D:

...I'm saving all of my costume stuff for spring break xD;; I figured I would end up staying at home for one week...so I'll just finish everything that week.

I really hope you get your Tohdoh costume done! :)

This post has been edited by Flame_Alchemist2002: 09 February 2011 - 12:41 AM

~ACen 2014!~
~Pocahontas --------75%

#82 User is offline   SinGrinz 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 58900

Posted 17 February 2011 - 01:59 AM

I'm going to be Villetta Nu on Friday, in her gym outfit. I'm very postive that I will be cosplaying her so if it's happenig I'll go :3
LOLOLOLOL
when you see me, you'll see that crazy gleam
yes I am a yaoi freak <3

COSPLAY
Pyramid Head with Nurse Purse::: Silent Hill ::: 90%
Villetta Nu::: Code Geass ::: 25%
Rave Costume: Black March Hair Raver::: N/A ::: 10%

#83 User is offline   Flame_Alchemist2002 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 17 February 2011 - 03:17 AM

View PostSinGrinz, on 17 February 2011 - 01:59 AM, said:

I'm going to be Villetta Nu on Friday, in her gym outfit. I'm very postive that I will be cosplaying her so if it's happenig I'll go :3

Will you be around on Saturday by chance or just Friday?
~ACen 2014!~
~Pocahontas --------75%

#84 User is offline   SinGrinz 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 17 February 2011 - 01:06 PM

I'll be there on Friday and Satuday :3 Shoot I'm staying there the whole three days :3
LOLOLOLOL
yes I am a yaoi freak <3

COSPLAY

#85 User is offline   sweetbeanpaste 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 20 February 2011 - 05:13 PM

How's everyone's construction progress going?
---

#86 User is offline   SinGrinz 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 21 February 2011 - 01:39 AM

Mine is going good. I bought the supplies and I'll start construction over Spring Break.
LOLOLOLOL
yes I am a yaoi freak <3

COSPLAY

#87 User is offline   Flame_Alchemist2002 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 21 February 2011 - 04:20 PM

My cosplay is finished...might just fix a few minor things though D:
~ACen 2014!~
~Pocahontas --------75%

#88 User is offline   sweetbeanpaste 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 26 February 2011 - 12:30 AM

My boots arrived today and I'm expecting my wig soon. Excited. :D

View PostFlame_Alchemist2002, on 21 February 2011 - 04:20 PM, said:

My cosplay is finished...might just fix a few minor things though D:

Right on!
---

#89 User is offline   Urikorose 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 11177

Posted 01 March 2011 - 12:46 AM

Might be attending as Casual Nunnally :3
[Acen '11]
Horo(Holo)- Spice and Wolf
Luxray Fursuit - PokemonNunnally (Green Dress) - Code Geass
[Acen '10]
Kyuubi Fursuit - Naruto ... FFXI Online - Mithra Askar Armor
Ninetales Fursuit - Pokemon

[DeviantArt] [Facebook] [Cosplay.com]

#90 User is offline   Oyuki 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 58998

Posted 01 March 2011 - 02:47 AM

I'll be there as C.C. in her Black Knights outfit ^_^
2011: C.C.
2012: Moka Akashiya / (Bunny)Sebastian Michaelis
2013: ??? / White Rabbit Sebastian / Nurse Akali / Cosmo?

ermahgerd ferceberk

• 5 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users