I'll be there as pilot Kallen!
~ACen cosplays~
Amy Pond (50%)

#122 User is offline   MMAOtaku-ESH 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 60104

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:32 PM

I'll be going as Lelouch (student uniform). How many of you will be getting there early on Thursday for pre-con fun?
2012 Cosplay- Lelouch vi Britiania (Ashford Uniform/Zero/Neko)

#123 User is offline   animeotaku717 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 22655

Posted 02 May 2011 - 01:38 PM

I finally got my situations settled and it seems i can come but i'm really gonna have to decide what i will wear. It's too much trouble changing costumes considering some photoshoots. I can't decide between school leouch or toudoh. It's aggravating. Anyways hopefully i'll be ready to choose by then. The pizza i can bring but here's to hoping i can manage to carry the stuff with the pizza. Also if i may request a pic or video of where the tree patch may be because i usually get lost time to time...
2015 Cosplays:
New and Old
Koro Sensei from Assassination Classroom
Persona 5 Protagnist
Teitoku or Admiral from Kancolle

#124 User is offline   C2Queen 

• Publication Staff
  • PipPip
  • Group: Forum Staff
  • Member No.: 59630

Posted 04 May 2011 - 03:03 AM

I'll be there now as two different versions of C.C. -- On Friday I'll be the white night shirt version she tends to wear when sleeping and hanging around the dorms where Lelouch lives. I have a Code Geass Pizza Hut box, an official one from Japan that I'll be bringing with me and a official Cheese-kun plush. I'll be doing a photoshoot at 12:30 on Friday, for anyone who wants to participate with me in it please PM me. I will only take 1-2 people cosplaying Code Geass excluding C.C. I hired a private photographer to take these images.

On Saturday for the photoshoot I plan to show up in my Artbook version costume and later that night I plan to be Stocking. Sunday I should be wearing the Artbook costume all day, it all depends on demand and other circumstances.
Anime Central 2016 Cosplay (so far):
  • Asuna - Sword Art Online II: Mothers Rosario (Undine avatar)
  • Kotori - Love Live! School Idol Project (Maid Uniform)

For general questions & questions about forum registration -- EMAIL US or PM me personally.
PMing me is probably the faster way of receiving a response.

#125 User is offline   sweetbeanpaste 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 33071

Posted 05 May 2011 - 09:08 PM

Getting so excited!
Currently Watching: Supernatural | Currently Constructing: n/a | Currently Playing: n/a | Next Con: DragonCon 2012?
---

~2012: Friday Cosplay- Vriska Serket(Make Her Pay)/Homestuck [100%] | Saturday Cosplay- Princess Zelda/Wind Waker [100%] | Sunday Cosplay- GLaDOS/Portal 2 [100%]
~2011: Saturday Cosplay- Suigintou/Rozen Maiden [100%] [x] | Sunday Cosplay- Kallen Kozuki/Code Geass (Black Knights) [100%] [x]
~2010: Saturday Cosplay- Princess Rosalina/Super Mario Galaxy [100%] [x] | Sunday Cosplay- San/Princess Mononoke [95%] [x]
~2009: Saturday Cosplay- Kouno Tohru/Princess Princess [100%] [x] | Sunday Outfit- Neko [100%]
Other Cosplays Include: Rose Lalonde/Homestuck, Sakura Haruno/Naruto, Random Quidditch Player/Harry Potter, Trace/Onward Bound, Marceline/Adventure Time, Dead Shuffle Jade Harley/Homestuck, Dog Tier Jade Harley/Homestuck, and Dress of Eclectica Jade Harley/Homestuck.
I do have a Facebook! I do commission! Shoot me a message!

#126 User is offline   C2Queen 

• Publication Staff
  • PipPip

Posted 06 May 2011 - 12:17 AM

View Postsweetbeanpaste, on 05 May 2011 - 09:08 PM, said:

Getting so excited!

Same! We need to find a place to meet up Kallen-chan!

For general questions & questions about forum registration -- EMAIL US or PM me personally.

#127 User is offline   HotFrenchFry 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 60094

Posted 08 May 2011 - 09:00 PM

I'll be going as Zero on Sat, and I can hardly wait, I finally got all the repairs on my costume done, my uh cloack kinda got overly cape flipped at my last con and the button came off, lol oops.

#128 User is offline   C2Queen 

• Publication Staff
  • PipPip

Posted 12 May 2011 - 02:13 PM

To Code Geass Cosplayers/Fans, I'll be hosting a Pizza Hut gathering to take pictures at and eat, for more information please visit this thread --> C2's Pizza Hut Adventure! (Featuring Cheese-kun)

I would love to have some more Code Geass Cosplayers in attendance! After all, Pizza Hut supports the Rebellion and is the official food of Code Geass~! =]

#129 User is offline   MMAOtaku-ESH 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 60104

Posted 12 May 2011 - 08:51 PM

It only makes sense that a bunch of Code Geass cosplayers would be at a Pizza Hut. It should be a lot of fun. Lelouch commands you to join the Rebellion! (maybe going too far here.)
2012 Cosplay- Lelouch vi Britiania (Ashford Uniform/Zero/Neko)

#130 User is offline   Flame_Alchemist2002 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 15801

Posted 14 May 2011 - 12:24 AM

View Postanimeotaku717, on 02 May 2011 - 01:38 PM, said:

I finally got my situations settled and it seems i can come but i'm really gonna have to decide what i will wear. It's too much trouble changing costumes considering some photoshoots. I can't decide between school leouch or toudoh. It's aggravating. Anyways hopefully i'll be ready to choose by then. The pizza i can bring but here's to hoping i can manage to carry the stuff with the pizza. Also if i may request a pic or video of where the tree patch may be because i usually get lost time to time...

I don't have a picture, but the tree patch is directly in front of the Hyatt.
~ACen 2015!~
~Axel (Kingdom Hearts II)--Finished
~Yato (Noragami)-----5%
~Devil Rin Okumura (Blue Exorcist)--15%
~Soul Eater Evans (Soul Eater)----Finished
~Lea (Kingdom Hearts: BBS)--------Finished
"Xion dies, Axel is alone, Roxas' life is a lie. Oh, and they never get to the beach.
THIS IS A DISNEY GAME. >_> " -CheesyGranola (358/2 summary)

#131 Guest_pretty.pretty.cosplayer_*

• Group: Guests*
  • Member No.:

Posted 17 May 2011 - 02:18 PM

Okay.

We have exactly 3 days before the convention.

Reminders:

The photoshoot is at the Tree Patch @ 4 P.M. SATURDAY. May 21st. Please do not be late.

Make sure to bring all props and be ready. We only have 30-45 minutes to shoot. We can continue elsewhere if the next group comes.

We are becoming a BIG GROUP. Let's try and keep it that way! Spread the word about the beauty of CLAMP's Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion.

According to the previous information stated above, Pizza Hut will be arranged for photoshooting as well. This is Friday, correct?

Also, let's be respectful if we all receive pizza for lunch/supper. Someone may bring it, so don't run off. Many work hard to make things the best here at Anime Central.

You will see me in C2's Black Art Book Dress and a suprise outfit which C2 decided to use just to upset Lelouch.

AS A SUPRISE GUEST, I am positive that I shall be bringing along my very own Mao(Insert evil laughter). So get ready for drama and fun.

See you all at Acen. Let's make it better than last year!

#132 User is offline   C2Queen 

• Publication Staff
  • PipPip

Posted 17 May 2011 - 02:57 PM

View Postpretty.pretty.cosplayer, on 17 May 2011 - 02:18 PM, said:

Okay.

We have exactly 3 days before the convention.

Reminders:

The photoshoot is at the Tree Patch @ 4 P.M. SATURDAY. May 21st. Please do not be late.

Make sure to bring all props and be ready. We only have 30-45 minutes to shoot. We can continue elsewhere if the next group comes.

We are becoming a BIG GROUP. Let's try and keep it that way! Spread the word about the beauty of CLAMP's Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion.

According to the previous information stated above, Pizza Hut will be arranged for photoshooting as well. This is Friday, correct?

Also, let's be respectful if we all receive pizza for lunch/supper. Someone may bring it, so don't run off. Many work hard to make things the best here at Anime Central.

You will see me in C2's Black Art Book Dress and a suprise outfit which C2 decided to use just to upset Lelouch.

AS A SUPRISE GUEST, I am positive that I shall be bringing along my very own Mao(Insert evil laughter). So get ready for drama and fun.

See you all at Acen. Let's make it better than last year!

That's a mini meet and greet me and MMAOTAKU (Lelouch) started, that will be held Friday at Pizza Hut at 1:15 P.M. =] We have 2 Lelouchs, a C2, a Kallen, a Rakshata, and a variety of others cosplayers that aren't just CG coming. We were hoping to get a quite a few CG cosplayers though, cause it only makes sense to go to pizza hut and get some pictures there ^__^ Sounds like a plan~! I'll do what I can to be at the shoot =] I'll be the empress version in the picture drama 22.05 that's also in the artbook. My close friend is going to be Zero on Saturday and is a very gorgeous/spot on zero. A mao would be awesome ;o; As long as he doesn't chase after all the c2's >.<; Can't wait to see the surprise outfit (pretty sure she knows what you're talking about) Go CODE GEASS! ^__^ It's my favorite anime ever, I'm an avid collector of it's merchandise and an expert on every detail of the show.

#133 Guest_pretty.pretty.cosplayer_*

• Group: Guests*
  • Member No.:

Posted 18 May 2011 - 08:48 PM

Woo!

I'm getting excited.

#134 User is offline   Flame_Alchemist2002 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 15801

Posted 18 May 2011 - 10:50 PM

I hope everyone is prepared to have fun this weekend. Unfortunately, there are showers and thunderstorms in the forecast this weekend, so be prepared to move inside in case it DOES rain.

I guess we will move to the convention center if it does start storming. As stated previously, we only have a 30 minute time slot for the Tree Patch. Please be respectful of other groups.

Let's make a list of themes for the photoshoot (which was from earlier, but we should finalize it so then we know what we're going to do).

I will be there as Xing Ke....and stating from the list, it looks like I might be the only one so far. I look forward to meeting all of you this Saturday, stay safe and have fun! :)
~ACen 2015!~
~Axel (Kingdom Hearts II)--Finished
~Yato (Noragami)-----5%
~Devil Rin Okumura (Blue Exorcist)--15%
~Soul Eater Evans (Soul Eater)----Finished
~Lea (Kingdom Hearts: BBS)--------Finished
"Xion dies, Axel is alone, Roxas' life is a lie. Oh, and they never get to the beach.
THIS IS A DISNEY GAME. >_> " -CheesyGranola (358/2 summary)

#135 User is offline   Lady Leopardess 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 11572

Posted 19 May 2011 - 05:16 PM

Where are we meeting in the convention center if it rains?
ACEN 09 cosplay
Battle outfit Ichigo - Tokyo Mew Mew
Manga Bride outfit Makoto- Sailor Moon
ACEN '10 cosplay:
Espeon (Friday and Sunday)
, Princess Kakyuu from Sailor Moon, Euphie (wedding outfit from Code Geass (both Saturday)
ACEN '11cosplay:
Friday : Flareon Gijinka Saturday:Eternal Sailor Jupiter,Bride Princess Euphemia(?), Kiki (?) Sunday Belldandy

#136 User is offline   sweetbeanpaste 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 20 May 2011 - 10:29 PM

View PostC2Queen, on 06 May 2011 - 12:17 AM, said:

Same! We need to find a place to meet up Kallen-chan!

I sent you my number in a PM a while ago-at the very latest, I'll see you at the shoot
Currently Watching: Supernatural | Currently Constructing: n/a | Currently Playing: n/a | Next Con: DragonCon 2012?
---

~2012: Friday Cosplay- Vriska Serket(Make Her Pay)/Homestuck [100%] | Saturday Cosplay- Princess Zelda/Wind Waker [100%] | Sunday Cosplay- GLaDOS/Portal 2 [100%]
~2011: Saturday Cosplay- Suigintou/Rozen Maiden [100%] [x] | Sunday Cosplay- Kallen Kozuki/Code Geass (Black Knights) [100%] [x]
~2010: Saturday Cosplay- Princess Rosalina/Super Mario Galaxy [100%] [x] | Sunday Cosplay- San/Princess Mononoke [95%] [x]
~2009: Saturday Cosplay- Kouno Tohru/Princess Princess [100%] [x] | Sunday Outfit- Neko [100%]
Other Cosplays Include: Rose Lalonde/Homestuck, Sakura Haruno/Naruto, Random Quidditch Player/Harry Potter, Trace/Onward Bound, Marceline/Adventure Time, Dead Shuffle Jade Harley/Homestuck, Dog Tier Jade Harley/Homestuck, and Dress of Eclectica Jade Harley/Homestuck.

#137 User is offline   animeotaku717 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 22655

Posted 22 May 2011 - 04:02 AM

Sorry guys i couldn't make it. Car troubles. Also the rain made it worse. So i gave up half way. T_T
2015 Cosplays:
New and Old
Koro Sensei from Assassination Classroom
Persona 5 Protagnist
Teitoku or Admiral from Kancolle

#138 User is offline   C2Queen 

• Publication Staff
  • PipPip

Posted 22 May 2011 - 06:32 PM

Does anyone have any pictures from the shoot on Saturday? I'd love to see some!

#139 User is offline   LhadyChloe 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 58924

Posted 22 May 2011 - 10:28 PM

anybody has the acen 2011 code geass pics?
NAIB COSPLAY CLUB 2014 ROSTER
FRIDAY - Dynasty Warriors l SATURDAY - Lightning Returns l SUNDAY - Naruto
SELLING MY MANGA COLLECTION
SITE: http://naib-cosplay.webs.com
2013 - Final Fantasy XIII, Fairy Tail, One Piece l 2012 - Bleach , DGrayman, InuYasha l 2011 - Final Fantasy XI, One Piece, Code Geass l 2010 - Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy X, Naruto
YouTube l Tumblr l Instagram l Facebook l Twitter

#140 User is offline   sweetbeanpaste 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 23 May 2011 - 09:37 PM

I have lots. I was the Black Knights Kallen/"Kallen with a Gun"
Will post ASAP. Who else was there! I'd LOVE to stay in touch with all of you! I'm currently taking a break from Facebook, but I do text. I also have an xbox live gamertag.
---

#141 User is offline   Lady Leopardess 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 24 May 2011 - 03:37 PM

Once I empty my computer a bit so there is more space I will be posting up my Code Geass photos.
ACEN 09 cosplay
ACEN '10 cosplay:
, Princess Kakyuu from Sailor Moon, Euphie (wedding outfit from Code Geass (both Saturday)
ACEN '11cosplay:
Friday : Flareon Gijinka Saturday:Eternal Sailor Jupiter,Bride Princess Euphemia(?), Kiki (?) Sunday Belldandy

#142 User is offline   Outsane! 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 24312

Posted 24 May 2011 - 06:43 PM

I put up a YouTube video of the photoshoot for people who are interested. I left halfway through to go to my other shoot, however, so I've only got a portion of it.

I was the Kallen who is on the right side of the screen. If you want these pictures, let me know!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CBPPPBW2do[/media]
ACen 2012 Cosplays
  • Rin Okumura - Blue Exorcist

Past
  • Erza Scarlet - Fairy Tail
  • C.C. (student ver.) - Code Geass
  • Maka Albarn - Soul Eater
  • Kallen Kozuki - Code Geass

#143 User is offline   sweetbeanpaste 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 25 May 2011 - 02:56 PM

View PostOutsane!, on 24 May 2011 - 06:43 PM, said:

I put up a YouTube video of the photoshoot for people who are interested. I left halfway through to go to my other shoot, however, so I've only got a portion of it.

I was the Kallen who is on the right side of the screen. If you want these pictures, let me know!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CBPPPBW2do[/media]

Yay other Kallen :D
The three of us made an epic team. (I can't get over how much I love the 'Zero's Angels' pics)
We should so stay in touch
---

#144 User is offline   Clementine 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 59293

Posted 25 May 2011 - 08:02 PM

View Postsweetbeanpaste, on 25 May 2011 - 02:56 PM, said:

Yay other Kallen :D
The three of us made an epic team. (I can't get over how much I love the 'Zero's Angels' pics)
We should so stay in touch

Kallen number 3 reporting for duty! XD
~ACen cosplays~
Amy Pond (50%)

#145 User is offline   sweetbeanpaste 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 25 May 2011 - 08:24 PM

View PostClementine, on 25 May 2011 - 08:02 PM, said:

Kallen number 3 reporting for duty! XD

Hellz yeah!
---

#146 User is offline   sweetbeanpaste 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 16 June 2011 - 07:32 PM

Sorry it's been so long! Where is everybody?

Here's my photos:
http://www.facebook....1684.1432238313
http://www.facebook....9835.1432238313

Friend me!
---

#147 User is offline   Lady Leopardess 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 19 June 2011 - 12:35 AM

@ Sweet the later from the convention it is the quieter the boards get. I'm working on uploading my pics
ACEN 09 cosplay
ACEN '10 cosplay:
ACEN '11cosplay:

#148 User is offline   Lady Leopardess 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 19 June 2011 - 02:01 AM

All my code geass pictures are in, look through the whole gallery since they might be separated ( none are before page 5 though
[utl=http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n165/LadyLeopardess/ACEN%202011%20So%20FAR/#!cpZZ5QQtppZZ16] here[/url]

This post has been edited by Lady Leopardess: 22 June 2011 - 02:44 PM

ACEN 09 cosplay
ACEN '10 cosplay:
ACEN '11cosplay:

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users