Girl Talk!

#181 User is offline   Voxx 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 16994

Posted 10 June 2010 - 09:25 PM

View PostXenoBlade, on 10 June 2010 - 09:21 PM, said:

Well with constant training (and you should know this reference...lol) and strawberry milk, you'll be able to aim like us guys. Sides as Sui says, everything is worth points. Gotta beat my high score from last time. lol Start seeing objects as points is the first step in your training.

I'm not a member of the Yorozuya! But I wish I was :heart:

I need to train harder...

Allons-y Sugar Pea!

#182 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 10570

Posted 10 June 2010 - 09:26 PM

View PostSuigetsu, on 10 June 2010 - 09:17 PM, said:

AMEN. They think they are responsible and want to revolt (for lack of a better word) so they think this will prove how mature they are. All it does is show immaturity. Kids are fine, I want some myself, but I couldn't support them now. This goes doubly for women who have to share their bodies for 9 months. These kids don't understand the emotional strain they will be under.

I want kids myself too, but I totally couldn't have kids right now. I'm 20 years old, not in school and still trying to figure my life out. I'm totally not ready to have a kid. Let alone one before marriage.

I have a cousin who had a baby at 18 (I'm almost 100% sure it wasn't on purpose) and I'm sure it was hard for her, but she didn't throw the kid at her parents to go party or hang out with friends. Everyone in her family helped her while she went through college so she could be successful. She took care of her kid when she could. She's 22 now and a surgical assistant and she couldn't be happier with her life.

There are those who can do it and there are those who can't. The latter outweighs those who can. This is just my opinion though.

This post has been edited by Lina: 10 June 2010 - 09:43 PM

ACen '14 Cosplay
Fem!Gundam Tanaka [Super Dangan Ronpa 2] [100%]
ACen forum's number one poster and Disney nut.

View PostFoolish Humon, on 13 June 2010 - 07:19 PM, said:

Ladies ladies ladies, if you find a man whose only concern about a woman is her breast size, he just may be dumb enough to believe you if you say you have Ds when you have Bs. :thumbup:

#183 User is offline   Kii 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 33629

Posted 10 June 2010 - 11:52 PM

Even though I posted quite a few times in this thread I still came in and for a second thought you guys would be talking about the DJ "Girl Talk".

Both kinds of girl talk are good, though.

>_>

Damn Thread's fearless leaderReluctant Member of the Little Maids CorpsUGUU~
ACen 2013 Cosplay: LOL whatever I manage to throw together at this point...-_-;;

#184 User is offline   KungPowKirby 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 53583

Posted 10 June 2010 - 11:55 PM

View PostKii, on 10 June 2010 - 11:52 PM, said:

Even though I posted quite a few times in this thread I still came in and for a second thought you guys would be talking about the DJ "Girl Talk".

>_>

ROFL! I've never heard of that DJ.
I love my ACen family! Whether or not I return next year- please know I love you all! Until we meet again!

"If this body is not capable of action, I suggest new leadership is needed. I move for a vote of no confidence in Chancellor Valorum's leadership."- Queen Amidala; Star Wars: Phantom Menace

#185 User is offline   Foolish Humon 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 31104

Posted 10 June 2010 - 11:58 PM

DJ V-Jay sending a shout out to all uterus toting girl folk in the hizz-ouse!
"At the start Henry either dies or has sex, leaving not-Sarah to fall in love with or not in love with a shark, a squid, a pebble, a policeman or none or all of the above."
~*~ Behold my Manga, Cosplay, Artwork and Facebook ! ~*~
Look for me as time skip Sanji from One Piece at ACen 2012!

#186 User is offline   Kii 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 June 2010 - 11:59 PM

View Postkungpowkirby, on 10 June 2010 - 11:55 PM, said:

Have yourself a listen! It's good stuff.

ACen 2013 Cosplay: LOL whatever I manage to throw together at this point...-_-;;

#187 User is offline   ZomgBlue 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 29826

Posted 11 June 2010 - 12:09 AM

View PostKii, on 10 June 2010 - 11:52 PM, said:

>_>

View Postkungpowkirby, on 10 June 2010 - 11:55 PM, said:

girltalk is more of a mix master than just a dj, and he had a new years show that i missed and then i missed his show the year before that and ARUGH!!! kirby will be subjected to both of his newer cds when she comes here, i should burn a cd with the songs because it will sound weird on shuffle for feed the animals
the one the only princess neon plaid mix'n'match confusion of colour

#188 User is offline   sentinel28a 

• Mad Irishman
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 1435

Posted 11 June 2010 - 12:18 AM

In no particular order:

1) One of the 101 Great Things About Being a Guy...the world is our toilet. As far as aim goes, my aim at least is to keep my toilet clean. Everybody else's aim helps.

2) Ska's avatar looks like it's dancing to Snap's "Rhythm is a Dancer," which I'm currently listening to. Nothing to do with the topic, except that Ska's avatar is really neat, and I want to know what anime it is with the girl running around in circles.

3) Men want to hit things in the road? *runs over pedestrians on GTA* No idea what you're talking about. *runs over VC in Battlefield Vietnam*

5) A topic men and women can enjoy: Fantasy Football starts in two months.

Ben Da Mad Irishman
"This year is the Skuld Bug Hammers' year!"
See my art. Love it. Hug it. http://sentinel28a.d...art.com/gallery
Read my fanfiction. NOW. You'll thank me later.
First Place, Yahoo ACen League, 2006
First Place, NFL.com Otaku Amefuto League, 2012

Those who stand for nothing will fall for anything.
BEAR CAV!

#189 User is offline   Kii 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 June 2010 - 12:22 AM

View PostZomgBlue, on 11 June 2010 - 12:09 AM, said:

girltalk is more of a mix master than just a dj, and he had a new years show that i missed and then i missed his show the year before that and ARUGH!!! kirby will be subjected to both of his newer cds when she comes here, i should burn a cd with the songs because it will sound weird on shuffle for feed the animals

He came to my college and did a free show down the block from my dorm. Awesommme.

View Postsentinel28a, on 11 June 2010 - 12:18 AM, said:

In no particular order:

3) Men want to hit things in the road? *runs over pedestrians on GTA* No idea what you're talking about. *runs over VC in Battlefield Vietnam*

....Women also want to do this.
But not animals, of course.

#190 User is offline   Foolish Humon 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 31104

Posted 11 June 2010 - 12:22 AM

You fools! This is a look into the male mind!
"At the start Henry either dies or has sex, leaving not-Sarah to fall in love with or not in love with a shark, a squid, a pebble, a policeman or none or all of the above."
~*~ Behold my Manga, Cosplay, Artwork and Facebook ! ~*~
Look for me as time skip Sanji from One Piece at ACen 2012!

#191 User is offline   Kii 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 June 2010 - 12:32 AM

"I can't have sex with your childhood dreams."

Men are great.

#192 User is offline   Keiichi-chan 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 3332

Posted 11 June 2010 - 12:38 AM

View Postthis_chick25, on 10 June 2010 - 06:54 PM, said:

I'm a bit unclear about the nature of this topic, honestly:

It started out as "Men are jerks, and I was/(am?) in a bad relationship".

Then it was "Don't say 'Men are jerks', as it is flamebait".

After that it was "OK, so how about 'Girls, let's complain about relationships!'"

So then it was "(Mostly guys) complaining about relationships, with commentary from the complaining girls".

Thus, the complaining about relationships continued (about which some complained because it's depressing and annoying), and so then girls started talking about girl problems (the bodily type), and chased the complaining guys away.

So now people are complaining about how people are not complaining about relationships?

I are confused and not understand. I think I'll go back to Insanity now...

lmao. posts like this are why seneca deserves a gigantic cookie.

This post has been edited by Keiichi-chan: 11 June 2010 - 12:39 AM

#193 User is offline   ZomgBlue 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 11 June 2010 - 12:40 AM

View PostKii, on 11 June 2010 - 12:22 AM, said:

He came to my college and did a free show down the block from my dorm. Awesommme.

thats another thing about him, he likes to keep it so his fans can see him. free shows and tickets normally sold via him or the place he is playing at do not max 35 bucks. unless you are unlucky and find out the day after tickets sell out then you have to pay 400 bucks on craigslist or ebay or w/e and just cry.

now to get back on topic, is it just me or is cvs like the only place that sells lite tampons (their on brand at that) and doesnt charge 8 bucks for them?? when ever its that time of the month i go through a box of lites never need more than 2 or 3 that are heavier but the only brands i know of that sell boxes of lites are tampex and cvs. tampex is 5.99 a box and cvs is 3.29. both work the same and for their purpose if one was that much better than the other i could understand but i got bored enough to do the science on this they are equal. any of you know of another brand out there?? im just sick of the night time guy knowing me as the chick that slammed down 5 boxes of tampons and snarled at him when he told me to enjoy my night. dude doesnt help me any more, its like i scared him. but really it was cuase i just got off of work and i was cranky and had to go out of my way for a blood plug!

#194 User is offline   Kii 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 June 2010 - 12:42 AM

View PostZomgBlue, on 11 June 2010 - 12:40 AM, said:

blood plug!

Take a good look fellas.

#195 User is offline   KirbyFanOne 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 49272

Posted 11 June 2010 - 12:50 AM

View PostKii, on 11 June 2010 - 12:42 AM, said:

Take a good look fellas.

I've seen scarrier things come out of my nose.
Currently watching: People make fools of themselves
Currently reading: Text on a screen
Currently playing: Mind games

This is a turkey ---> o3o

#196 User is offline   ZomgBlue 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 11 June 2010 - 12:51 AM

View PostKii, on 11 June 2010 - 12:42 AM, said:

Take a good look fellas.

hey im just being honest that what its job technically is...

i think the guys would get grossed out more by the free bleeders.

honestly its kinda a useful link and for the topic...

#197 User is offline   Voxx 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 11 June 2010 - 10:18 AM

View Postsentinel28a, on 11 June 2010 - 12:18 AM, said:

2) Ska's avatar looks like it's dancing to Snap's "Rhythm is a Dancer," which I'm currently listening to. Nothing to do with the topic, except that Ska's avatar is really neat, and I want to know what anime it is with the girl running around in circles.

Thank you for that inciteful post. :P I need to play that song now. Yeay for 90s dance music!!!!

The girl running around is from Toaru Kagaku no Railgun/A Certain Scientific Railgun

Allons-y Sugar Pea!

#198 Guest_SongstressLenne_*

• Group: Guests*
  • Member No.:

Posted 11 June 2010 - 10:25 AM

View PostZomgBlue, on 11 June 2010 - 12:40 AM, said:

now to get back on topic, is it just me or is cvs like the only place that sells lite tampons (their on brand at that) and doesnt charge 8 bucks for them?? when ever its that time of the month i go through a box of lites never need more than 2 or 3 that are heavier but the only brands i know of that sell boxes of lites are tampex and cvs. tampex is 5.99 a box and cvs is 3.29. both work the same and for their purpose if one was that much better than the other i could understand but i got bored enough to do the science on this they are equal. any of you know of another brand out there??

CVS is the best option. I use the tampax multipack compact version. It's four separate little boxes. I never knew the difference between scented and unscented and if really matters.

Here is a strange one, I haven't gone to Ulta yet but I tried CVS and Walgreens. I'm looking for a neon orange nail polish. Yes, neon. Any clue where anyone has seen one? My aunt tried to explain the brand but it miserably failed. The closest thing I have gotten was the color sunkissed by Sally Hansen, but it's still a little pale for my taste.

#199 User is offline   ZomgBlue 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 11 June 2010 - 01:13 PM

View PostSongstressLenne, on 11 June 2010 - 10:25 AM, said:

CVS is the best option. I use the tampax multipack compact version. It's four separate little boxes. I never knew the difference between scented and unscented and if really matters.

Here is a strange one, I haven't gone to Ulta yet but I tried CVS and Walgreens. I'm looking for a neon orange nail polish. Yes, neon. Any clue where anyone has seen one? My aunt tried to explain the brand but it miserably failed. The closest thing I have gotten was the color sunkissed by Sally Hansen, but it's still a little pale for my taste.

you want to go with the opi hong kong collection or brights collection ulta should have both, and a bottle wil be 8.50. i have 5 neon oranges. also opi makes the brand nicole and they have a brights collection out right now that may work for you, also sold at ulta for about the same price i buy my nail polish at trade secret though and they carry all the opi i could ever want... i have 27 polishes right now theres more colours i still want to get but any oranges, greens, blues, or purples i can answer your question about.

on the same paige may be too rust
in my back pocket my be too sunny but its the brightest
hot n spicy has kinda a coral look but its amazing on your nail
atomic orange is hard to find but your best bet (go to ulta or buy online trust me about this orange)
a good mandarin is hard to find is close to atomic orange BUT i think it has a bit of a red in it...

as for scented and unscented tampons big difference the scented can lead to a bv or yeast infection because of teh perfume in the tampon it messes with the pH levels in teh vagina.

*edit*
nicole is also sold at jewel and walgreens now that i think about it, never seen it at cvs though. if im thinking along the lines you are atomic orange is what you want and thats a last year colour so you would have to find it at ulta. so try nicole before you go for atomic orange.

This post has been edited by ZomgBlue: 11 June 2010 - 01:18 PM

#200 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 9384

Posted 11 June 2010 - 02:25 PM

I think I need help that I'm not even remotely uncomfortable with this topic.

Either that or too many female friends. lol
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
Zero Escape 2: Virtue's Last Reward-Sigma
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

#201 User is offline   Stormy-chan 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 51456

Posted 11 June 2010 - 08:42 PM

This topic has really entertained me this evening :D lol

As for my two cents:

I was raised by a nerdy computer engineer of a dad :) So learned from a young age that those type of guys could be fun, and preferred them in high school. The athletic, buff guys were always jerks, and rude around school. Maybe it comes down to perspective on how your raised? who knows, everyone has their own thing that does it for them.

As for Biological clocks... i prefer to use my head to think about breeding and I have officially Killed, melted, remolded my clock! I refuse to pop out a squirming, slimy, blood covered, crying, pooping monster that will resemble a Troll for the first year of its life out of MY body... not gonna happen!

As for the teenage delusion of I will be a good mother at that age. It is because they really dont know what it takes to live away from mom and/or dad. Most kids have no concept of the value of money, and having to earn said money. I had a friend in high school who wanted a baby solely for the reason that the baby would love her always and never leave her like the guys she dated seemed to...

I believe that if you are not happy alone, then how can you be happy with someone else??

Just so you know I am a very happily married woman now for 7yrs. I do have a wonderful guy who works hard, and I love him always. Luckily we both never wanted kids ;) and we have enough likes together to have fun and enough dissimilar interests to make it entertaining *chuckles*

As for tampons, i rarely use them. Just cant always be comfy with one in, im sure its just me :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

#202 User is offline   KirbyFanOne 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 49272

Posted 11 June 2010 - 08:54 PM

View PostStormy-chan, on 11 June 2010 - 08:42 PM, said:

I believe that if you are not happy alone, then how can you be happy with someone else??

So basically those of us who are unhappy by being alone, should not even try to find someone to make them happy, or...?
Currently watching: People make fools of themselves
Currently reading: Text on a screen
Currently playing: Mind games

This is a turkey ---> o3o

#203 User is offline   Voxx 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 11 June 2010 - 09:03 PM

Ick...I cant stand tampons but if I have to wear them I do. I buy pads from Walgreens because they are so freakin cheap and work really well. When I was growing up I almost never used tampons until just recently when I had to go as Faye to Acen and I didnt want to not cosplay as her just because I got my period (a pad would look reaaalllly bad with that cosplay) so I bucked up and got used to tampons. Wahh did that suck but once you get used to them they are not bad...but for my lazy days Pads are full of win...and blood lol

I love the wingies!!! When I get pads I have to have the ones that have the wing flaps <3 <3 <3 Soooo worth it!

Allons-y Sugar Pea!

#204 User is offline   mendokuse 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 3415

Posted 11 June 2010 - 09:20 PM

General consensus from the women in my life - pads with wings.
'Nuff said.
Oh, and we'll have kids when we feel we're ready and not a moment before! Though practice makes perfect, ne?

#205 User is offline   Keiichi-chan 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 11 June 2010 - 09:25 PM

View PostKirbyFanOne, on 11 June 2010 - 08:54 PM, said:

So basically those of us who are unhappy by being alone, should not even try to find someone to make them happy, or...?

you'll have a better chance finding someone and ending up happy with them if your happiness isn't completely dependent on another person, i think is what they're saying.

people who are happy tend to shy away from dating people excessively lonely, and if you date someone and
you're only happy because of them, it'll be totally devastating if you break up.

This post has been edited by Keiichi-chan: 11 June 2010 - 10:37 PM

#206 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 11 June 2010 - 09:38 PM

View PostKeiichi-chan, on 11 June 2010 - 09:25 PM, said:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIuotFZnBtk[/media]

lol +2 for cruel points? lol

But seriously, I'm kinda confuzzled at that too.

This post has been edited by XenoBlade: 11 June 2010 - 09:39 PM

ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

#207 User is offline   Keiichi-chan 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 11 June 2010 - 09:46 PM

View PostXenoBlade, on 11 June 2010 - 09:38 PM, said:

lol +2 for cruel points? lol

But seriously, I'm kinda confuzzled at that too.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0j0lO7uQBo[/media]

#208 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 11 June 2010 - 10:01 PM

View PostKeiichi-chan, on 11 June 2010 - 09:46 PM, said:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0j0lO7uQBo[/media]

no no no, I just stop watching that not too long ago. lol "THIS IS DELICIOUS!"

on topic...

tampons are NOT delicious. lol
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo

#209 User is offline   Kii 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 June 2010 - 10:07 PM

View PostXenoBlade, on 11 June 2010 - 10:01 PM, said:

no no no, I just stop watching that not too long ago. lol "THIS IS DELICIOUS!"

on topic...

tampons are NOT delicious. lol

Says you.

#210 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 11 June 2010 - 10:12 PM

View PostKii, on 11 June 2010 - 10:07 PM, said:

Says you.

Well Ms. Puddin (lol took that out of the dusty bookshelf) do you fancy some tampons? lol
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo

• 30 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users