• This topic is locked

So them storms last night.... My town got hit

#31 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 10570

Posted 12 June 2010 - 10:06 AM

A few years ago or so one of the willow trees in my backyard got struck by lightning and a giant chunk of the tree fell onto the fence that separated my house from my the neighbors' house behind me. You could see the lightning streak in the tree too. It was pretty neat, but scary. ; 3;
ACen '14 Cosplay
Fem!Gundam Tanaka [Super Dangan Ronpa 2] [100%]
ACen forum's number one poster and Disney nut.

View PostFoolish Humon, on 13 June 2010 - 07:19 PM, said:

Ladies ladies ladies, if you find a man whose only concern about a woman is her breast size, he just may be dumb enough to believe you if you say you have Ds when you have Bs. :thumbup:

#32 User is offline   Voxx 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 16994

Posted 12 June 2010 - 10:36 AM

View PostLina, on 12 June 2010 - 10:06 AM, said:

A few years ago or so one of the willow trees in my backyard got struck by lightning and a giant chunk of the tree fell onto the fence that separated my house from my the neighbors' house behind me. You could see the lightning streak in the tree too. It was pretty neat, but scary. ; 3;

Out in hickville where I live there are huge trees everywhere and on my dead end road they always are targeted. The black streak always looks pretty awesome, but at night its more ominous.

I enjoy lightning storms and showers. For some reason I sleep a lot easier to the sound of rain, even when its bashing against the wall lol But I do feel bad for our poor animals that freak out immensely during a storm. ;__;

Allons-y Sugar Pea!

#33 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 10570

Posted 12 June 2010 - 10:48 AM

After my boyfriend and I checked into our hotel room for ACen, when we walked to our room and I saw a dead bird on the wood chips by some bushes. It made me so sad. ; 3;
ACen '14 Cosplay
Fem!Gundam Tanaka [Super Dangan Ronpa 2] [100%]
ACen forum's number one poster and Disney nut.

View PostFoolish Humon, on 13 June 2010 - 07:19 PM, said:

Ladies ladies ladies, if you find a man whose only concern about a woman is her breast size, he just may be dumb enough to believe you if you say you have Ds when you have Bs. :thumbup:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users