• This topic is locked

im going to kidnap kungpowkirby who wants to help

#1 User is offline   ZomgBlue 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 29826

Posted 06 June 2010 - 10:32 AM

i decided im just gonna kidnap her sometime around august for no good reason other than its our birthdays so girl can have some fun. so who wants to help me plan this??

yeah i know shes gonna read this but she wants to come to chicago anyways so might as well let her see the topic, plus its around the time time ill have babysitting gigs starting so she can see how a broke butt out of college student live in the real burbs of chicago has to live.

HI KIRBS!! IMMA GONNA KIDNAP JOOO!

UPDATE!!!
the weekend is august 6-8th kirby will be staying in my basement with no food or water or access to the outside world in the west burb of aurora il but more close to naperville/plainfield/oswego... its confusing... she will be taxied around by me or we may take the metra. as things get closer we shall pick out venues but one will be in the downtown chicago area for sure for those that will ask about that. also there will be a puppy with us most of the weekend as I WILL HAVE A NEW PUPPY THEN

This post has been edited by ZomgBlue: 07 June 2010 - 06:45 PM

the one the only princess neon plaid mix'n'match confusion of colour

#2 User is offline   Isamu 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 8918

Posted 06 June 2010 - 10:50 AM

While I won't help with the kidnapping, I will be more than happy to send you ladies one of my special birthday cards if you would like.
"Frank and explicit"-that is the right line to take when you wish to conceal your own mind and to confuse the minds of others.
Bachelors know more about women than married men; if they didn't, they'd be married too.
Santa on the crapper is officially dead.
Acens attended. 2001,2002,2007-2011.
STVO the 2013 Hellfire champ.

#3 User is offline   Stkbayfield 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 29662

Posted 06 June 2010 - 10:53 AM

I suggest the correct way to deal with this is for KPK to arrange a counter kidnapping. But of course, you, now having read that here, would expect the counter kidnapping and possibly prepare a kidnapping to counter the counter kidnapping.

I just went cross eyed.

#4 User is offline   wrexness 

• Forum Abacus
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 7901

Posted 06 June 2010 - 11:21 AM

Yay for kidnappings~ \o/
2012 Cosplay Plans - Fujiwara no Mokou (Touhou)
Visit my MAL and let me know you're from the forums~

#5 User is offline   ZomgBlue 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 06 June 2010 - 02:38 PM

View PostIsamu, on 06 June 2010 - 10:50 AM, said:

While I won't help with the kidnapping, I will be more than happy to send you ladies one of my special birthday cards if you would like.

is it legal to send them in the mail?? because i found out the hard way you cannot joke about sending dog poop in the mail... i cant speak for kirbs but i will take one just no dog poop turns out the neighbors boxer has been contributing to our supply also.

i need to get out more man... my bday is august 8th and kirby is august 9th im 366 days older :D

ps wrex i sure kirby would love you to join in.

This post has been edited by ZomgBlue: 06 June 2010 - 02:38 PM

#6 User is offline   Isamu 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 06 June 2010 - 03:05 PM

My birthday cards are completely legal to send through the mail. I can't say the same for the gag gifts I send sometimes. Just pm me an address you would like it sent to.
"Frank and explicit"-that is the right line to take when you wish to conceal your own mind and to confuse the minds of others.
Bachelors know more about women than married men; if they didn't, they'd be married too.

#7 User is offline   ZomgBlue 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 06 June 2010 - 03:08 PM

View PostIsamu, on 06 June 2010 - 03:05 PM, said:

My birthday cards are completely legal to send through the mail. I can't say the same for the gag gifts I send sometimes. Just pm me an address you would like it sent to.

if penor water bottles are your idea of gag gifts we need to introduce you to some really twisted gag gifts, or a more relistic lookin penor bottle...

#8 User is offline   Isamu 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 06 June 2010 - 04:07 PM

View PostZomgBlue, on 06 June 2010 - 03:08 PM, said:

if penor water bottles are your idea of gag gifts we need to introduce you to some really twisted gag gifts, or a more relistic lookin penor bottle...

That wasn't a gag gift. Someone said they wanted it after I told them it was given to me for my birthday as a joke. Now the one that gave it to me got a stuffed sheep for his birthday with a little modification.

#9 User is offline   ZomgBlue 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 06 June 2010 - 04:30 PM

View PostIsamu, on 06 June 2010 - 04:07 PM, said:

That wasn't a gag gift. Someone said they wanted it after I told them it was given to me for my birthday as a joke. Now the one that gave it to me got a stuffed sheep for his birthday with a little modification.

hope you sewed that modification up correctly so that it could be properly used at least...

my dog gave me an early bday gift this year, she pee'd in my car and the seat was in the down position for cargo... so it went through the back of the seat then the bottom of the seat like all the way through just soaked it and now my car smells like dog pee and it got a dead rotting seafood stink to it which im sure dog pee shouldnt smell like!!

ARUGH!! and the car door was still open so she could have gone in the parking lot for all i cared.

#10 User is offline   wrexness 

• Forum Abacus
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 06 June 2010 - 07:59 PM

View PostZomgBlue, on 06 June 2010 - 02:38 PM, said:

ps wrex i sure kirby would love you to join in.

XD I am sure she would too. Solid plans would be better sooner rather than later though since I'd have to put in for leave probably in July.

This post has been edited by wrexness: 06 June 2010 - 07:59 PM

#11 User is offline   KungPowKirby 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 53583

Post icon  Posted 06 June 2010 - 08:03 PM

Haha! Yes well Im not the only one who has a birthday then! Not sure they want everyone to know though. *cough* sephs is august 8th *cough* Im up for whatever you are. I need to make sure I have it off tho. Oh and no dog poop for me thanks.
No Soap = No Waifu Winner of the 2015 "Got Soap" slogan contest. ;)

"If this body is not capable of action, I suggest new leadership is needed. I move for a vote of no confidence in Chancellor Valorum's leadership."- Queen Amidala; Star Wars: Phantom Menace

#12 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 10570

Posted 06 June 2010 - 08:05 PM

My boyfriend's birthday is August 6th! He turns 26.
ACen '14 Cosplay
Fem!Gundam Tanaka [Super Dangan Ronpa 2] [100%]
ACen forum's number one poster and Disney nut.

View PostFoolish Humon, on 13 June 2010 - 07:19 PM, said:

Ladies ladies ladies, if you find a man whose only concern about a woman is her breast size, he just may be dumb enough to believe you if you say you have Ds when you have Bs. :thumbup:

#13 User is offline   ZomgBlue 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 07 June 2010 - 01:00 AM

View PostLina, on 06 June 2010 - 08:05 PM, said:

My boyfriend's birthday is August 6th! He turns 26.

hes not cool enough to get kidnapped though.

#14 User is offline   wrexness 

• Forum Abacus
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2010 - 08:08 AM

View PostZomgBlue, on 07 June 2010 - 01:00 AM, said:

Ouch, buuuuurrrrrrrn

#15 User is offline   KungPowKirby 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2010 - 08:32 AM

View PostZomgBlue, on 07 June 2010 - 01:00 AM, said:

Don't be mean! I want them to come to my kidnapping! lol :P

BTW guys it looks like it will be the weekend of the 7th or somewhere in there. I'll set up a more official thing once we get it squared away.

"If this body is not capable of action, I suggest new leadership is needed. I move for a vote of no confidence in Chancellor Valorum's leadership."- Queen Amidala; Star Wars: Phantom Menace

#16 User is offline   ZomgBlue 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 07 June 2010 - 01:35 PM

yes cause im picking up my puppy from bufu il around then and kirby has housing in my house so shes getting it squared away with me, while i hear about how mr. ballon is so special because hes green and has a cow on him... *bashes head in wall* theres not enough advil in the world!!! also some how there was marker all over my freaking back when i got home last night... kirby what the heck was going on while i was talking to you last night i dont even remember other than tellng kids to wash marker off their face asap and that mr. ballon was gonna get killed if so and so didnt go to bed.

*note kirby is not allowed to have ballons at her kidnapping due to something that happened to me last night*

#17 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2010 - 01:41 PM

My boyfriend is totally cool! You just haven't realized it yet. lol

The weekend of the 7th will be perfect since I wasn't able to get the Cubs tickets for that weekend for my boyfriend's birthday from my Grandpa. Someone got them before me. ; 3;

ACen '14 Cosplay

Ladies ladies ladies, if you find a man whose only concern about a woman is her breast size, he just may be dumb enough to believe you if you say you have Ds when you have Bs. :thumbup:

#18 User is offline   KungPowKirby 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2010 - 03:54 PM

View PostZomgBlue, on 07 June 2010 - 01:35 PM, said:

yes cause im picking up my puppy from bufu il around then and kirby has housing in my house so shes getting it squared away with me, while i hear about how mr. ballon is so special because hes green and has a cow on him... *bashes head in wall* theres not enough advil in the world!!! also some how there was marker all over my freaking back when i got home last night... kirby what the heck was going on while i was talking to you last night i dont even remember other than tellng kids to wash marker off their face asap and that mr. ballon was gonna get killed if so and so didnt go to bed.

*note kirby is not allowed to have ballons at her kidnapping due to something that happened to me last night*

UMMMM... who were you talking to at the beginning crazy lady? LOL ;) And I don't remember, all I know is I was watching The Little Mermaid (About 3 times cause I kept getting distracted) The Black Cauldron and Escape to Witch Mountain. You kept on talking about the balloon, and then we were talking about guys. (/sigh)

And what if I want balloons huh? What will you do then? ;)

View PostLina, on 07 June 2010 - 01:41 PM, said:

My boyfriend is totally cool! You just haven't realized it yet. lol

The weekend of the 7th will be perfect since I wasn't able to get the Cubs tickets for that weekend for my boyfriend's birthday from my Grandpa. Someone got them before me. ; 3;

Woo! You better be there then. I'll hunt you down. I know the general area you live in... ><;

#19 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2010 - 03:56 PM

I promise I will be there! :3
ACen '14 Cosplay

#20 User is offline   KungPowKirby 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2010 - 03:58 PM

View PostLina, on 07 June 2010 - 03:56 PM, said:

I promise I will be there! :3

*does a happy dance* I want lots of people to come to my kidnapping. ;)

ZOMGBLUE might be allowed to come.... we'll have to see. hehe :3 I heart you Blue!

#21 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2010 - 04:07 PM

Where will it be? Please let it not be gameworks so I don't have to leave at 9pm. ; 3;
ACen '14 Cosplay

#22 User is offline   KungPowKirby 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2010 - 04:12 PM

View PostLina, on 07 June 2010 - 04:07 PM, said:

Where will it be? Please let it not be gameworks so I don't have to leave at 9pm. ; 3;

Not a clue. That has still yet to be decided.

Blue? Are we open to suggestions???

This post has been edited by kungpowkirby: 07 June 2010 - 04:12 PM

#23 User is offline   Isamu 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2010 - 04:31 PM

Don't know if i will be able to join in the kidnapping but thanks to the redo of the forums I can now leave comments on peoples profiles.

#24 User is offline   KungPowKirby 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2010 - 04:46 PM

View PostIsamu, on 07 June 2010 - 04:31 PM, said:

Don't know if i will be able to join in the kidnapping but thanks to the redo of the forums I can now leave comments on peoples profiles.

YOU NEED TO COME! It will be like a mini reunion! PLEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE!

#25 User is offline   Isamu 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2010 - 05:03 PM

View Postkungpowkirby, on 07 June 2010 - 04:46 PM, said:

YOU NEED TO COME! It will be like a mini reunion! PLEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE!

Well I might be able to make it up there on Aug 6. I might also be able to get Heero to join in. What side of town will this be on?

#26 User is offline   KungPowKirby 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2010 - 05:25 PM

View PostIsamu, on 07 June 2010 - 05:03 PM, said:

Well I might be able to make it up there on Aug 6. I might also be able to get Heero to join in. What side of town will this be on?

Talk to Blue about that one, as I honestly don't know. I'm just the poor lowly Iowan getting kidnapped.

I'd love it if you both could come though! *does happy dance*

#27 User is offline   ZomgBlue 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 07 June 2010 - 06:38 PM

the days are now set so im going to edit the first post to note that.

its in the western burb of aurora where kirby is going to be staying at my house (which if we get technical is really on the south east end of aurora near naperville and plainfield along with oswego no where near I88 but still a short drive from there if you must know about 15 minutes driving blue style about 25 legally)

#28 User is offline   Jello 

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 3087

Posted 07 June 2010 - 10:00 PM

funny story... we live near each other lol... i actually work in Oswego lol

ACen Registration Staff 2006-2009, 2012-2013
Assistant Department Head of Registration 2010 - 2011
Youmacon VAT Staff 2008-2012

#29 User is offline   ZomgBlue 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 07 June 2010 - 10:39 PM

View PostFaithful Jello, on 07 June 2010 - 10:00 PM, said:

funny story... we live near each other lol... i actually work in Oswego lol

whoa... thats like crazies. almost scary.

#30 User is offline   Isamu 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2010 - 05:55 AM

Any hotel recommendations?

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users