What's Next On Your Anime List? Anime Recommendation Thread

#331 User is offline   Keiichi-chan 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 3332

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:51 PM

katouro-san! dear god, kotouro-san!

it's only three episodes in, but it's the only seasonal anime i've been excited about watching enough to keep
up with the episodes weekly.

aside from that, i'm just finishing up the second half of madoka magica.

This post has been edited by Keiichi-chan: 29 January 2013 - 06:08 PM

#332 User is offline   Goldeneyeuro 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 58858

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:38 PM

Last semester at club, the only show I watched was Shiki since I had watched everything else. I got until episode 16 until I gave up since it's got serious problems.

1. The plot meanders and is slower than a limping tortoise.
2. The flat and dull characters disappear quickly and frequently, so you don't get a sense of how they are, and there's a sense of apathy when they do disappear.
3. The backgrounds make it look like the whole thing was shown in a room with a fog machine running in the background.
4. The dialogue is short, choppy, and fails at thickening the plot.
5. When the story does trudge forward, you get the sense it was written by someone undergoing a severe case of depression.

The best way to describe it is "The vampire anime that has been given the Dementor's Kiss." There's just no soul, no feeling in it. The only redeeming feature is the music, which is appropriate and sounds rather good.

Moving on now...

The only show I'm following at club this semester is Steins Gate since I've got to study for an exam. So far so good- liking it, though whenever I hear the main character speak, I always get a picture of Star Driver's Tsunashi Takuto in my head.

I also just finished watching Berserk (almost at a marathon pace), finishing with an "I see what you did there" moment at the very end, along with the very enjoyable Persona 4 The Animation. It will be March before I begin a new series, though I'm looking into either Nodame Cantabile Finale (been looking at watching it for months if not a few years now but keep putting it off), and Sword Art Online. Friend has also been showing me Eureka Seven and Speed Grapher when we get a chance to meet up- the latter was for a quid-pro-quo exchange to have him watch Tiger and Bunny.
Never be average... - myself.
When life has no purpose, you're dead already. - Kiba from Wolf's Rain

Planned ACen 2K14 Cosplays:
Lavi (2nd outfit)- D. Gray Man, Lio Izumi- Full Moon wo Sagashite, Rei Ryugazaki (nightclub outfit)- Free!, Kamui Gakupo (Fate/Rebirth outfit)- Vocaloid

My Flickr- click for my photos

#333 User is offline   alyx 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 63128

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:57 AM

My cousin and I recently started watching D-Gray Man, but stopped. We are now on episode 10 of Soul Eater. I'm also in the process of watching Burst Angel and Hetalia World Series. I'm hoping to find time to go back and watch Kuroshitsuji, Sekaii ichi Hatsukoi, and Sailor Moon. Also, lately after work I've been watching Avatar the Last Air bender and Dragon Ball Z.

As for reading, I haven't been doing too much of that lately. I'm in the middle of Death Note: Another Note right now and I plan to read Beyond the Limit as well. I'm also reading Kuroshitsuji, but trying to wait on buying more volumes, at least until my budget allows me to.

#334 User is offline   FlashFinalVegeta 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 63129

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:45 AM

hm im not sure, i dont have a website to go to to see the new upcoming anime normally il watch some dragonball z. or go on netflix and go into the
anime section and start from there

#335 User is offline   Snow_Storm 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 58697

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:42 PM

Watched Gurren Lagann today. Pretty nice show and I'm not even into mecha anime. Thinking of watching Fate/Night but may get the visual novel first.
ACen 2014 Cosplay List (Final)

Goat-Kun (Umineko no Naku Koro Ni) - Friday
Garterbelt (Panty and Stocking) - Saturday
Coach (Left 4 Dead 2) - Thursay (maybe), Saturday

#336 User is offline   YoungBirdcall 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 59429

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:58 AM

I'm starting to watch Magi: Labyrinth of Magic on Hulu. It's pretty entertaining so far.
"Thursday Late Night Meet 'n Greet" O.G. (the one at the bar, not that pancake one)

#337 User is offline   feuerwerke 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 63062

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:23 PM

Good question. Right now I'm watching Maoyuu Maou Yuusha and Medaka Box, plus Fate/Zero and Fullmetal Panic with my boyfriend, but those are kind of slow going since we don't see each other much. Not really sure what I'm going to pick up once Maoyuu is over and I finish Medaka, though.
ACen 2014 cosplays
  • Junko Enoshima

#338 User is offline   NinjaJedi007 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 59569

Posted 24 February 2013 - 02:17 PM

My Neighbor Totoro on Blu-ray!! Will I be all over that? Yes I will.

http://disneydvd.dis...dio-ghibli.html
Dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

#339 User is offline   Normandy 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 59117

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:36 PM

I'm currently watching Chuunibyou. After that I'll probably catch up on Uchuu Kyoudai.

#340 User is offline   YoungBirdcall 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 59429

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:39 PM

View PostNinjaJedi007, on 24 February 2013 - 02:17 PM, said:

Same here my friend.
"Thursday Late Night Meet 'n Greet" O.G. (the one at the bar, not that pancake one)

#341 User is offline   Jeremy Nelson 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 63142

Posted 01 March 2013 - 07:24 AM

I know this isn't an anime but I'm currently watching the 1990's Spiderman cartoon. i used to watch it as a child it's cool to watch now as a young adult!!!

#342 User is offline   MsLovelyCookie 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 57517

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:17 AM

View PostNinjaJedi007, on 24 February 2013 - 02:17 PM, said:

I was acting like a fan girl when I read about it.

I want to get out of anime retirement so... What should I watch? I'm looking at every post in this topic, what to choose?

Romance, comedy, action, adventure, fantasy -That's what I mostly watch. Leave suggestions on my profile so I can find it faster.

This post has been edited by MsLovelyCookie: 01 March 2013 - 11:25 AM

I'm Just A Girl In The World
Take A Good Look At Me
Just Your Typical Prototype...

Registration Staff: 2012-2014

#343 User is offline   MeltedGeneral 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 19281

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:51 AM

Been watching Psycho-Pass, Robotics;Notes, and Tamako Market. Epicness and Urobuchi induced suffering still can't explain how awesome Psycho-Pass is. Robotics;Notes is okay, it just has a slow buildup and knowing parts of Chaos;Head and Steins;Gate will help you out.
ACen 2012/2013:
TF2 Medic
Madoka Magica: Male Madoka
ACen 2014:
Madoka Magica: Male Madoka
Danganronpa: Chihiro Fujisaki
Touhou Project: Aya Shameimaru (Male)

#344 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 18090

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:35 PM

So I completed pretty much everything on my last post list except rewatching Wolf's Rain (can't seem to find it) and watching all of Ghost in the Shell.

So now, I am scouring my netflix to see if any good anime jump out at me. I am currently watching Kaze no Stigma and it's okay, but i think it will be better later on I hope....
A-Cen 2014 Cosplay (links are of me): Angewomon (Digimon) / Sailor Luna (Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon) / Hikaru (Angelic Layer) /
CURRENTLY SELLING ANIME/MANGA/WALLSCROLLS! PM FOR MORE INFORMATION!
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2013: Pocahontas //// Raven (Teen Titans TV Series)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2011:Edward Elric //// Anthy (Rose Bride) //// Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Diva(Final Battle)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2010:Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Saya (Vietnam/Crazy Form) //// Sailor Pluto //// Anthy (Rose Bride)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2009:Diva(Final Battle) //// Sailor Pluto //// Edward Elric
The Official "Forum Kitten", A Rini Fangirl, TekoMuto fan

#345 User is offline   MikoChika 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 63269

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:36 AM

I've recently finished Spice & Wolf and Sgt. Frog and I'm about half way through Blasseiter and K-On..season 2 i believe..

I've also recently rewatched Witchblade, Saikano, and hell Girl (season 1 & 2)

As for things on my watch list.... I think I need suggestions. lol. I'm good with practically every and any genre save for perhaps Mecha. As most as I enjoyed Outlaw Star and some of Gundam Wing, I can't seem to get into other Mecha series as easily as other genres. I love comedy, and I love action, drama isn't too bad either. If you have any outstanding reconemdations, do tell~ I've been a bit out of the Anime/Manga scene for the past two, maybe three years.

With that said, my new managa series list is pretty much empty as I'm not caught up in whats new out there, I do however have a growing list of managa I need to catch up on, including Kurohime, Black God, Bleach (everything past like.. volume 23 x.x ), Bamboo Blade, and a couple others whos titles evade my memory at the moment.

I'm hoping to find some new and interesting titles to watch and read at the con~
Planned Cosplay: Moogle (FF series), Random Alchemist (FMA), White Mage (FF series)

#346 User is offline   Keiichi-chan 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 11 March 2013 - 02:48 PM

View PostJeremy Nelson, on 01 March 2013 - 07:24 AM, said:

I know this isn't an anime but I'm currently watching the 1990's Spiderman cartoon. i used to watch it as a child it's cool to watch now as a young adult!!!

after that, you should check out the spectacular spider-man cartoon.
it was done by the team that did the 90s cartoon gargoyles, and it's arguably the BEST cartoon spider-man adaptation.

right now, i'm watching hunter x hunter (2011), usually at work - lol. i'm all caught up with the manga, but since it's on hiatus, the anime is the only way too get my hunter x hunter fix; and aside from the [EXPECTED]censoring of all the gore and extreme violence (decapitations, limbs being torn off, and hearts being ripped out is common in the series, even though it's a shonen), the anime version is really good so far. they're almost to the chimera ant arc, which was my favorite storyline in the manga, so i'm pretty excited to see that animated.

This post has been edited by Keiichi-chan: 02 April 2013 - 11:05 PM

#347 User is offline   feuerwerke 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:19 PM

Finished the Fate/Zero rewatch over my spring break. Boyfriend enjoyed it very much. I also just finished season 1 of Medaka Box today, and saw all of Problem Children are Coming from Another World, Aren't They? over break. All of the above were excellent. Going to continue Medaka Box asap.
ACen 2014 cosplays
  • Junko Enoshima

#348 User is offline   Fantasia 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 63205

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:50 PM

I am looking into some yuri and I may start watching strawberry panic. I get bored lol. nd I am constantly trying to catch up on supernatural.
ACen COSPLAYS 2015:

Giratina

#349 User is offline   C2Queen 

• Publication Staff
  • PipPip
  • Group: Forum Staff
  • Member No.: 59630

Posted 28 March 2013 - 01:50 PM

View PostMikoChika, on 11 March 2013 - 01:36 AM, said:

As for things on my watch list.... I think I need suggestions. lol. I'm good with practically every and any genre save for perhaps Mecha. As most as I enjoyed Outlaw Star and some of Gundam Wing, I can't seem to get into other Mecha series as easily as other genres. I love comedy, and I love action, drama isn't too bad either. If you have any outstanding reconemdations, do tell~ I've been a bit out of the Anime/Manga scene for the past two, maybe three years.

I'm hoping to find some new and interesting titles to watch and read at the con~

Well... I might be able to help you out. I don't know what you've seen so I might end up suggesting stuff you have seen (sorry for that) but I've recently been watching a series called Michiko to Hatchin. If you are into stuff like Cowboy Bebop, where it's kinda got a western but jazz feel I'd go for this. The story is a bit complicated but it's action packed, pretty raunchy and hilarious, but also tragic and dramatic. You get little mini stories too and episodes that focus on a new character that come in for an episode or two.

If you're looking for major feels but relatable life situations/family situations I'd go towards Clannad or Kanon.
For feels with a really cool twist and fun story I'd definitely watch Angel Beats. I give that series a 10 in a heartbeat. It's very underrated. If you watch it, don't skip the OVA. It's so funny I started crying.

Highschool of the Dead for raunchy, zombie killing fun and a boatload of fanservice. Watch the dub, there's funny references in English. One being Walmart, another being Sarah Palin. LOL. Nana for a realistic take on musicians and making it as a band and real life issues like relationships, friends, pregnancy, etc. It's really funny & fun, full of good music and one of the best realistic anime there is relating to human drama. Mirai Nikki as far as mystery, gore, yandere, etc. It's an amazing horror anime that throws you every which direction.

Detective Conan if you love mysteries, there's a million episodes, seriously. And lots of movies. You never run out of cases to watch basically. That and they are all pretty interesting. Funny but also fun to try and solve cases. Usually one case per episode but sometimes you get 2 or 3 part episodes, even 4+. (This was on Cartoon Network back in the day, I miss it T///T)

.Hack series (Twilight Bracelet, Sign, etc) if you like MMO & or RPG game like storylines. Sword Art Online too. Madoka Magica for a dark & tragic take on Magical girls. Magi for comedy, a good plot, fairytale elements (does a take on Aladdin and the genie myth, etc) action, etc.

Arakawa Under the Bridge for pure, random, comedy. Seriously. That show is gold. It's ridiculous and makes you go "...what did I just watch?" But in a very good way. Also underrated u___u

Gave a lot of more canon/well known anime but oh well. A lot of that stuff is really good. Could keep ranting on forever with suggestion but you probably don't want that.

View PostFantasia, on 27 March 2013 - 11:50 PM, said:

I am looking into some yuri and I may start watching strawberry panic. I get bored lol. nd I am constantly trying to catch up on supernatural.

Strawberry Panic is super cute. The story is pretty interesting and you get quite a few sets of girl couples/shipping in the anime. The story can be slow at times (sadly) but overall it's really cute and tugs on your heartstrings pretty hard at times. Kinda long but worth looking into if you ask me.

As far as Yuri goes... here's a few to look into if you ever feel like it. If you haven't already seen any of these.

Kannazuki no Miko. Pretty realistic. Minus the mechas (don't worry they won't bore you in this story and the story is barely focused on mechas for the most part). Realistic as far as the human drama part goes. This anime will stir quite a bit of emotions in you because it's got a lot of tragedy. Cute but also dramatic and has quite a few Yuri scenes. Nothing hentai like... kinda.

Maria Holic. It's a hysterical... yuri? lol. No seriously, it kind of is, but isn't. Very worth a watch. The main character is a lesbian and falls in love with a crossdressing boy who's pretty sadist and bent on keeping it secret that he's actually a boy. The main character finds herself torn because he looks like a cute girl so much. This anime is pretty much meant for comedy. But has it's tender moments here & there. The other girls at the school in this anime give a bit of fanservice or actually have real yuri type things going on between each other. Don't expect a whole lot of romance or Yuri fanservice, etc, just a lot of laughs.

If you want a classic watch Revolutionary Girl Utena. Probably one of the best Yuri out there despite the anime being older. It's really artistic, packed full of action, has lots of twists, very old school prince & princess type romance (except with girls). lol.

Next on my Anime List are Yamada's First Time, finishing Persona 4 Animation, I'm finishing Michiko to Hatchin at the moment, the new season of Uta Pri coming out in a few days (Uta no Prince-sama 2000%) finishing Yumeria from like 5 years ago when I started watching it (eventually) and lots of other things... I'll get there soon enough. So much anime to watch, so much procrastination. lol.

This post has been edited by C2Queen: 28 March 2013 - 01:55 PM

Upcoming Cosplay: Sinon from Sword Art Online: II / Gun Gale Online
My Upcoming Cons/Events (2015): Kitsune-Kon, Anime Central, Colossalcon, Ramencon

For general questions & questions about forum registration -- EMAIL US.

#350 User is offline   Kii 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 33629

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:46 PM

ThenI recently finished Puella Magi Madoka Magica. I went in without knowing anything about it and was inevitably shocked. In the best way possible, though. This is easily one of my favorite anime. I highly recommend it anyone who enjoys a whole lot of feels and action in a ridiculously cute package. It's essentially Faust, but in magical school girl form. It also has some pretty crazy art styles integrated, which I found really enjoyable, personally.
NowI'm currently watching Ouran High School Host Club. I'm really enjoying it so far, and it's a nice break from the heartbreak of Madoka. The humor is fun and the premise of the story is pretty interesting, as it takes the typical reverse harem (one girl, tons of guys) stereotypes and fleshes them out in a subtle and funny way.
NextI'm planning on watching Dog Days next, at the suggestion of a friend. As well as seeing the movie Summer Wars.

Damn Thread's fearless leaderReluctant Member of the Little Maids CorpsUGUU~
ACen 2013 Cosplay: LOL whatever I manage to throw together at this point...-_-;;

#351 User is offline   Sayuri-chan 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 3228

Posted 29 March 2013 - 12:14 AM

I recently finished Madoka Magica, and even more recently (today) finished Ao no Exorcist. Currently working on Minami-Ke! Okawari!, Level E, The World God Only Knows, and HunterxHunter (1999). (...I just realized how varied those series are...)
♥ ACen REG STAFF: 2005-2008 ♥
♥ Persona owns my soul. Proud to be a member of the UYFA! Proud Supporter of the I.R.T.!
"The Chumps" are back to entertain and amuse. Come join us Friday, in Panel Room 4 from 12:30-2:45pm, and Saturday/Sunday in Panel Room 12, from 12:45-3:15a.
Cosplay for 2014 ACen:|Skull Kid--LOZ: Majora's Mask/0% complete|||Genkai-Yuu Yuu Hakusho/100% complete|||Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing-Hellsing Ultimate Abridged Ver./75% complete
Current quote: "Costumes, I need to do that still...Costumes, I need to do that still...Costumes, I need to do that still..."
Current blurb: はい、少し日本語を話します。たのしすぎる! ♪♫♪♫音楽が大好き!♪♫♪♫

#352 User is offline   Kii 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 33629

Posted 29 March 2013 - 01:15 AM

View PostSayuri-chan, on 29 March 2013 - 12:14 AM, said:

I recently finished Madoka Magica, and even more recently (today) finished Ao no Exorcist. Currently working on Minami-Ke! Okawari!, Level E, The World God Only Knows, and HunterxHunter (1999). (...I just realized how varied those series are...)

Minami-Ke! is a pretty funny series! You should check back in and let us know how the Level E anime is. I've been thinking about checking it out.

Damn Thread's fearless leaderReluctant Member of the Little Maids CorpsUGUU~
ACen 2013 Cosplay: LOL whatever I manage to throw together at this point...-_-;;

#353 User is offline   Fantasia 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 63205

Posted 30 March 2013 - 12:54 PM

In addition to sttrawberry panic, I am also watching:
Devil May Cry
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
ACen COSPLAYS 2015:

Giratina

#354 User is offline   Wolfpost 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 62564

Posted 31 March 2013 - 12:38 PM

finishing kuruko no basuke and k-anime. Trying to work on Amnesia and Durarara.
Having fun isn't a crime, and always go for what you think is right, which is also the same for what I think is right

#355 User is offline   Cherry_Wolf 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 2860

Posted 31 March 2013 - 01:56 PM

Just finished Tsuritama and Inu x Boku SS - both were a lot different than I thought they'd be. I enjoyed Tsuritama a LOT more than I anticipated and now I can't get that OP out of my head!! :lol:

As for Inu x Boku SS, it was pretty enjoyable - once again, the opening got stuck in my head, but the show itself was better than I thought, though there were some things I wasn't exactly thrilled with...

I'm thinking of trying Psycho Pass next and something else... not sure what yet.
Possible 2015 Cosplays- TBA
Thursday-
Friday- Gon Freecs(HunterxHunter) - 0%
Saturday- Shimizu Kiyoko(Haikyuu!!) - 0%
Sunday-

#356 User is offline   feuerwerke 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:51 PM

Finished Girls und Panzer! Whoa, it was an incredible series. I was on the edge of my seat throughout the final showdown between Miho and Maho, omfg.
ACen 2014 cosplays
  • Junko Enoshima

#357 User is offline   MikoChika 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 63269

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:16 AM

View PostC2Queen, on 28 March 2013 - 01:50 PM, said:

Well... I might be able to help you out. I don't know what you've seen so I might end up suggesting stuff you have seen (sorry for that) but....

Gave a lot of more canon/well known anime but oh well. A lot of that stuff is really good. Could keep ranting on forever with suggestion but you probably don't want that.

Whaaaa~~~ thank you thank you thank you for recommending me stuffles. For realz, I've been out of the loop for a couple years and really need a few good titles to get me back into the game. ^^

Lets see~ First off I've seen episodes of High School of the Dead (love it), I've seen quite a few episodes of Detective Conan ( enjoyed watching it late night when nothing else to do). Seen bits of Kanon and Clannad but havnt bothered giving it a proper go (i'll have to do that some time!). I have heard of Angel Beats and Nana but never bothered to give them even a glance ( I'll have to do so after your recommendation :)/> ).

I've watched various .Hack series and...no matter what series i watch and no matter how many episodes i watch with my friend I can't get into it. lol. Guess I'd rather play rpg games then watch it done in anime..THOUGH!!!!....I enjoyed Summer Wars...if that can be classified the same way, lol. I also watched Ragnarok: The Animation and disliked that one as well, same goes for the ID:Entity manga.. I keep giving this type of anime/manga a try but it's just not a go :/ oh well lol. But I'll see about giving Sword Art a try.

Now onto the titles I've never even heard of until I decided to explore this forum and realized how far behind I am in some ways. lol. Michiko To Hachin, Mirai Niki, and Madoka Magica all sound interesting and I will for sure be giving them a try! Madoka for sure as it seems to have become rather popular and I'd like to see what the fuss is about. I'm not too sure about Magi, but I'll see about checking out the first couple episodes and see how it grabs me. And this Arakawa Under the Bridge.. lol. The funny random comedies are always a wild card for me, I either love them to death or find them incredibly annoying. I'm hoping I'll enjoy it. ^^

Whaaaa.. and just from you I've got like... 4 series I've gotta revisit and give a real try at, two series I've gotta actually return to (i'm beginning to miss my daily dose of Conan), and 4 or maybe 5 brand spanking new titles I've gotta check out! That's a lot! Thank you!! And please.. I don't mind your rambling at all! this is the sort of thing I look forward to and enjoy about some of the cons I go to. ^^ Meeting new people and discovering new and old anime/manga/games I should check out~ ^^v

Thanks again!! Really.
Planned Cosplay: Moogle (FF series), Random Alchemist (FMA), White Mage (FF series)

#358 User is offline   kitty wolf 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 29897

Posted 01 April 2013 - 02:17 PM

I'm 3 episode away from finishing Amnesia and Omamori Himari.

I just finished K-project and Madoka Magica.

The next one maybe Wagaya No Oinari-sama/Our Home's Fox Deity or Sword Art Online.
ACen 08-Toboe/Wolf's Rain
ACen 11- Yoruichi/Bleach, Sango/Inuyasha
ACen 13 – Yoruichi/Bleach,Rocket Grunt
ACen 14 - Tracksuit Ryuko/Kill la kill

#359 User is offline   Whodigiya 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 63372

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:22 PM

Persona 4 the Animation is next on my list followed by Claymore.
Everything I say is either true or extremely handsome!

#360 User is offline   Keiichi-chan 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:06 PM

View PostSayuri-chan, on 29 March 2013 - 12:14 AM, said:

is there a specific reason you're going with the 1999 version instead of the 2011 version? i'm curious since i've only read the manga and watched the current version of the anime.

..KILLUA FOR THE WIN~!!!!! OMFG, KILLLLUAAAA IS SOOO COOOL~!

This post has been edited by Keiichi-chan: 02 April 2013 - 11:07 PM

• 14 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users