Anime Central Forums: House Approves Repeal Of Gay Ban In Military - Anime Central Forums

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

House Approves Repeal Of Gay Ban In Military Finally, we're getting somewhere

#61 User is offline   ImNewHere 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 18485

Posted 01 June 2010 - 10:24 PM

Maybe people might say I look at things wrong, but you know as I've gotten older I've come to realize that if someone wants to live in a way that you wouldn't, and if they are happy to live that way and it's not hurting anyone, then why cant everyone else leave well enough alone? Seriously, simply because someone is gay most likely is not hurting you in any way. I know I really don't understand a guy being attracted to another guy, but guess what, it does absolutely no harm to me, so I say let them have at it. If a couple guys want to do... stuff.... with each other it's really none of my business if it's not hurting me in any way.

That brings me to DADT. Seriously, if someone is gay and loves their country and wants to serve it why the hell would someone stop them from that? I really don't see how doing it/getting it done in the bum has any effect on shooting straight and taking orders.Just think about it for a minute. How would what someone does with their partner behind closed doors have any effect whatsoever on their performance in the military? If someone is gay, and they want to proudly stand up and fight for my freedom then I say let them, and be damn thankful they are willing to serve.
For ACen 2012 pics go to http://www.scottyspot.com/acen2012.htm. If you want a full size pic PM me with an email address and tell me which one you would like.

I'm the Emperor of the Left Half of the Universe. I also have cool non-con pics here ---> http://voice0freason...t.com/gallery/?

I need a girlfriend.... No, really.

#62 User is offline   Dark Stranger 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 7281

Posted 01 June 2010 - 11:07 PM

This is probably the only thing I have agreed with the Obama administration (even though I believe there are more important matters right now). My dad also said something to the extent about now soldiers will have to worry about getting hit on by gay guys and such. But I had to say, I don't care how hot a women is, if I'm getting shot at I probably won't notice. And besides if your on base or something and just say some gay guy tries to rape you (very unlikely) I still have a gun so I doubt it'll go very far.
"It's better to be used then to be useless."
Member of the J-Rock Fan Alliance
cosplay list: Zaraki Kenpachi, Umehito Nekozawa,Sergent Helmeppo, and Time wrap Rossui
Staff at Ikasucon,World Steam, and Youmacon
Part of GUTG's Bear Calvary.
Furture cosplays: Impel Down Mr.3....40% complete

#63 User is offline   sentinel28a 

• Mad Irishman
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 1435

Posted 02 June 2010 - 12:45 AM

Personally, I'm insulted to hear that Kitsu not only wants my figure collection, he doesn't find me attractive. Even after I dressed up as a girl!

Some people.

Ben Da Mad Irishman
"Yes, this is a joke"
See my art. Love it. Hug it. http://sentinel28a.d...art.com/gallery
Read my fanfiction. NOW. You'll thank me later.
First Place, Yahoo ACen League, 2006
First Place, NFL.com Otaku Amefuto League, 2012

Those who stand for nothing will fall for anything.
BEAR CAV!

#64 User is offline   Kasin 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 13139

Posted 02 June 2010 - 12:47 AM

@_@

omg, people are people no matter how who they like.

Some may have big sex drives, some may not. Yes, I have heard of the few who try to get with married women, and men as well.

The point is, to ask some one to hide themselves to serve there country, where they live as well, is just wrong.

It's wrong to hide your lover, and I believe it would hurt badly if I couldn't speak of carmeleyes.

This post has been edited by Kasin: 04 June 2010 - 02:10 AM

Anime: hell girl, & trigun. Manga: Soul eater. / Games: Dragon Age, DCUO, batman, & soulsilver.i'm a rini fan boypokemon friend code: 2836 0346 5412 battle anytime, need to get my gold/silver code. wii code: 0061 4530 7677 7629. XBL: hitherkasin & PSN ID: kasin13in 2011 i will be cosplaying as gene starwind & kouga, also w/ my daughter we will do pokemon trainer red/ash & eevee/pikachu. in 2012 we will do hit girl & big daddy, also mini moon & tuxedo mask. in 2013 we will do wizardmon & kari with a gatomon plushie (ty teko!) also mystic gohan & pan. I will also do green ranger some day.

#65 User is offline   manga1 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 53231

Posted 04 June 2010 - 02:02 AM

Well in retrospect it was problably a can of worms I should not have opened to comment on the topic, but I guess I still have people commmenting about what I said so if I provoked thought on this issue that would be good, group think is boring.

by the way with the jewish comments, dont knock them, I met three really friendly people at 3 am guarding the video rooms on friday overnight that were jewish.

and like the sikhs of india they have always been reasonable good fighters for their long history, It dont excuse the killing of inocents though that the idf does, nor does it excuse the terrorists that kill people, notice I said terrorists not muslams there is a differance.

if you wish to talk about religious studies and culture I will be more then happy to do so but not on this thread as there is a time and place and if I were to do so here I would hijack the thread.

signed Jeremy manga1

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users