• You cannot reply to this topic

Kurohime Fans Out There? Anyone?

#1 User is offline   mattheinsane 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 28503

Posted 19 May 2010 - 10:23 AM

I've made a few threads about this series in the past, but it seems like nobody around the boards knows of or is a fan of this series. Anyway, I just thought I'd say it's my all-time favorite series and every chapter fills me with excitement. It's on onemanga right now and I'd recommend it to anyone wanting to check out a new series. The artwork is beautiful and I love the story and characters.

http://www.onemanga.com/Kurohime/
Little Maid Corps

#2 User is offline   mattheinsane 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 19 May 2010 - 02:26 PM

*sigh* Guess not.
Little Maid Corps

#3 User is offline   Foolish Humon 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 31104

Posted 03 June 2010 - 11:52 AM

I read Kurohime, I don't know if I would go so far as to call myself a fan, but I do enjoy reading it. It started off kinda slow and fanservice-y but it got a lot better as the story progressed.
"At the start Henry either dies or has sex, leaving not-Sarah to fall in love with or not in love with a shark, a squid, a pebble, a policeman or none or all of the above."
~*~ Behold my Manga, Cosplay, Artwork and Facebook ! ~*~
Look for me as time skip Sanji from One Piece at ACen 2012!

#4 User is offline   mattheinsane 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 03 June 2010 - 11:59 AM

Well, it's nice to at least see someone who responded to this. I really enjoy the magic in the series and I find Kurohime's growth as a character something that I respect a lot in a series. Anyway, I am a rabid fan so if you feel like discussing anything about Kurohime let me know!
Little Maid Corps

#5 User is offline   Foolish Humon 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 31104

Posted 03 June 2010 - 12:23 PM

View Postmattheinsane, on 03 June 2010 - 11:59 AM, said:

Well, it's nice to at least see someone who responded to this. I really enjoy the magic in the series and I find Kurohime's growth as a character something that I respect a lot in a series. Anyway, I am a rabid fan so if you feel like discussing anything about Kurohime let me know!

Yeah the gun magic stuff is pretty epic. At first I thought the flashback/traveling back in time was a bit pointless, but I'm glad it ended the way it did and now I think it was one of the best parts of the series. XD
"At the start Henry either dies or has sex, leaving not-Sarah to fall in love with or not in love with a shark, a squid, a pebble, a policeman or none or all of the above."
~*~ Behold my Manga, Cosplay, Artwork and Facebook ! ~*~
Look for me as time skip Sanji from One Piece at ACen 2012!

#6 User is offline   mattheinsane 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 03 June 2010 - 12:32 PM

I agree. I was really glad I was able to even see the end part of that arc actually. I first found Kurohime randomly looking at manga at Barnes and Noble. I gave it a shot and instantly fell in love with the series. Unfortunately Viz decided for some reason to stop publishing volumes for it around 14. (Most likely since from what I can tell I may be one of the only fans of this series like.... anywhere). Still, I was happy to see that onemanga had the later chapters up and I was able to catch up to the most recent parts.
Little Maid Corps

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users