Anime Central Forums: Did You See Rosalina (super Mario Galaxy) Or San (princess Mononoke) At Acen? - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Did You See Rosalina (super Mario Galaxy) Or San (princess Mononoke) At Acen?

#1 User is offline   sweetbeanpaste 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 33071

Posted 17 May 2010 - 03:51 PM

I went as Rosalina on saturday, and San on sunday. I believe there was only one other Rosalina, but I was the one with a luma. (those cute chibi star things. i had a black one) I believe i was the only San. (at least that I saw)

I met a lot of great people this year, so if you met me/saw me/have a picture of me/got a hug from me, I'd love to stay in touch!
Currently Watching: Supernatural | Currently Constructing: n/a | Currently Playing: n/a | Next Con: DragonCon 2012?
---

~2012: Friday Cosplay- Vriska Serket(Make Her Pay)/Homestuck [100%] | Saturday Cosplay- Princess Zelda/Wind Waker [100%] | Sunday Cosplay- GLaDOS/Portal 2 [100%]
~2011: Saturday Cosplay- Suigintou/Rozen Maiden [100%] [x] | Sunday Cosplay- Kallen Kozuki/Code Geass (Black Knights) [100%] [x]
~2010: Saturday Cosplay- Princess Rosalina/Super Mario Galaxy [100%] [x] | Sunday Cosplay- San/Princess Mononoke [95%] [x]
~2009: Saturday Cosplay- Kouno Tohru/Princess Princess [100%] [x] | Sunday Outfit- Neko [100%]
Other Cosplays Include: Rose Lalonde/Homestuck, Sakura Haruno/Naruto, Random Quidditch Player/Harry Potter, Trace/Onward Bound, Marceline/Adventure Time, Dead Shuffle Jade Harley/Homestuck, Dog Tier Jade Harley/Homestuck, and Dress of Eclectica Jade Harley/Homestuck.
I do have a Facebook! I do commission! Shoot me a message!

#2 User is offline   NekoNeNe 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 30113

Posted 17 May 2010 - 05:28 PM

View Postsweetbeanpaste, on May 17 2010, 04:51 PM, said:

I went as Rosalina on saturday, and San on sunday. I believe there was only one other Rosalina, but I was the one with a luma. (those cute chibi star things. i had a black one) I believe i was the only San. (at least that I saw)

I met a lot of great people this year, so if you met me/saw me/have a picture of me/got a hug from me, I'd love to stay in touch!

I know I saw you and got a hug aswell as a picture! Super awesome meeting you, by the way your gorgeous and rocked Rosalina! <3
It's only a few more weeks till the big weekend :)

This video just radiates my excitement (It's me)
http://www.youtube.c...4&feature=email

#3 User is offline   Kefka 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 45051

Posted 17 May 2010 - 06:08 PM

View PostNekoNeNe, on May 17 2010, 06:28 PM, said:

I know I saw you and got a hug aswell as a picture! Super awesome meeting you, by the way your gorgeous and rocked Rosalina! <3

I saw you, but wasn't able to get a photo since you were pretty engrosed in another booth.

#4 User is offline   sweetbeanpaste 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 18 May 2010 - 04:22 PM

View PostNekoNeNe, on May 17 2010, 06:28 PM, said:

I know!!! :D It was so exciting seeing you in person! I can't believe you recognised me!

View PostKefka, on May 17 2010, 07:08 PM, said:

I saw you, but wasn't able to get a photo since you were pretty engrosed in another booth.

Aw, sorry about that!
Currently Watching: Supernatural | Currently Constructing: n/a | Currently Playing: n/a | Next Con: DragonCon 2012?
---

~2012: Friday Cosplay- Vriska Serket(Make Her Pay)/Homestuck [100%] | Saturday Cosplay- Princess Zelda/Wind Waker [100%] | Sunday Cosplay- GLaDOS/Portal 2 [100%]
~2011: Saturday Cosplay- Suigintou/Rozen Maiden [100%] [x] | Sunday Cosplay- Kallen Kozuki/Code Geass (Black Knights) [100%] [x]
~2010: Saturday Cosplay- Princess Rosalina/Super Mario Galaxy [100%] [x] | Sunday Cosplay- San/Princess Mononoke [95%] [x]
~2009: Saturday Cosplay- Kouno Tohru/Princess Princess [100%] [x] | Sunday Outfit- Neko [100%]
Other Cosplays Include: Rose Lalonde/Homestuck, Sakura Haruno/Naruto, Random Quidditch Player/Harry Potter, Trace/Onward Bound, Marceline/Adventure Time, Dead Shuffle Jade Harley/Homestuck, Dog Tier Jade Harley/Homestuck, and Dress of Eclectica Jade Harley/Homestuck.

#5 User is offline   NekoNeNe 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 18 May 2010 - 04:49 PM

View Postsweetbeanpaste, on May 18 2010, 05:22 PM, said:

I know!!! :D It was so exciting seeing you in person! I can't believe you recognised me!

I knew what your wig looked like and had saw your profiles pic. I figured it was you so I was kinda like "Ok if its not her ill look like an idiot but oh well she wont see me through these millions of people again anyways!" :P

#6 User is offline   sweetbeanpaste 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 18 May 2010 - 05:57 PM

View PostNekoNeNe, on May 18 2010, 04:49 PM, said:

I knew what your wig looked like and had saw your profiles pic. I figured it was you so I was kinda like "Ok if its not her ill look like an idiot but oh well she wont see me through these millions of people again anyways!" :P

Oh, that's right. I do recall posting pics of my wig. I only saw one other Rosalina all weekend, so it looks like you had a 1 in 2 chance.
---

#7 User is offline   NekoNeNe 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 18 May 2010 - 06:28 PM

View Postsweetbeanpaste, on May 18 2010, 06:57 PM, said:

Oh, that's right. I do recall posting pics of my wig. I only saw one other Rosalina all weekend, so it looks like you had a 1 in 2 chance.

True true :) Im glad I could meet you. Its awesome seeing forum friends IN REAL LIFE :) Acen was so fun for me. Im already plotting next years cosplays.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users