• This topic is locked

Lost And Found?

#1 User is offline   touma_karamochi 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 5472

Post icon  Posted 16 May 2010 - 11:03 PM

Hello, tried to locate if there's a thread already related to this but couldn't find one.

I'm wondering if there's a lost and found for ACen stuff left behind, because I'm upset that I forgot to snag my favorite jacket in the convention hall panel room where I was giving my Conan panel this morning.

If it was found, which I'm hoping because I know I left it on a chair near the projector, is there any way I can pay to have it shipped back to me? Or should I try contacting the convention hall staff? (or consider it lost and hope I can find another one... :( )
Panels at ACen 2013:
*More Raiding the Boys' Toybox: Girls who like Tokusatsu 2 (Approved!)
*Ultraman: Space Paladins(Approved!)
- Toku-Photoshoot 2014 - Sat Afternoon

#2 User is offline   wiirenet 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 48116

Posted 16 May 2010 - 11:39 PM

I have the exact same question, except I'm willing to pick my items up anywhere in the Chicago area/suburbs/anywhere. Do you guys throw out/donate/what the unclaimed lost and found items?

I lost a pair of black gloves, and if its an issue I can send pics of me wearing them and prob even locate the confirmation email of when I bought them.

Pretty please!

#3 User is offline   Shintarou Inuzuka 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 27945

Posted 17 May 2010 - 11:51 AM

I too am missing something: the red scarf that went with my sailor fuku; it went missing sometime Sunday afternoon after 1:00. I was wondering if anyone saw it or turned it in. Unfortunately, I live in the Milwaukee area, which makes it difficult to pick it up immediately, though I am in the area about once a month. The sailor fuku doesn't look right without it, and I can't really wear it again until I find it or replace it.

This post has been edited by Shintarou Inuzuka: 17 May 2010 - 11:51 AM

The Official Cosplay of BARON SHINTAROU INUZUKA OF SEALAND! (STILL PATENT PENDING)
2014: Yosuke Hanamura (Persona 4), Japan (New CD version) (Hetalia), Bossun (Sket Dance), EGL, Haruka Nanase (Free!)

Member of the Bishie Brigade! [Insert slogan here.] Also the game.
WARNING: This user has the Inuyasha Falling Down Problem. Feel free not to yell a certain dog command at him if you see him.
WARNING: Twitch may be controlling this attendee's movement.

#4 User is offline   Valkyrie 

• Exhibit Space ADH
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Assistant Department Head
  • Member No.: 3041

Posted 17 May 2010 - 12:08 PM

There is indeed a Lost and Found section on the forums~ In The Meeting Room section, there is a section called the Lost and Found Zone. This is where you can post threads related to your lost/found items. If lost items are found and turned in during/after con, staff will then turn them in to IRT headquarters or Customer Service. I don't know how long items are held, but I'm pretty sure it's for a decent amount of time.

Shintarou: I really hope you find that scarf! (I'm Valkyrie, one of the two IRT ops you spoke to about the issue.) I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
ACen 2009 - Merchandising Staff
ACen 2010 - IRT Operative
ACen 2011-2013 - IRT Dispatch
Callsign: Valkyrie
"There is only one god. And his name, is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: 'Not today.'"

#5 User is offline   Shintarou Inuzuka 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 27945

Posted 17 May 2010 - 12:11 PM

View PostSaphrinka, on May 17 2010, 01:08 PM, said:

There is indeed a Lost and Found section on the forums~ In The Meeting Room section, there is a section called the Lost and Found Zone. This is where you can post threads related to your lost/found items. If lost items are found and turned in during/after con, staff will then turn them in to IRT headquarters or Customer Service. I don't know how long items are held, but I'm pretty sure it's for a decent amount of time.

Shintarou: I really hope you find that scarf! (I'm Valkyrie, one of the two IRT ops you spoke to about the issue.) I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Ah, thank you -- I was looking for that.

Thank you, and thank you for your help at the convention!
The Official Cosplay of BARON SHINTAROU INUZUKA OF SEALAND! (STILL PATENT PENDING)
2014: Yosuke Hanamura (Persona 4), Japan (New CD version) (Hetalia), Bossun (Sket Dance), EGL, Haruka Nanase (Free!)

Member of the Bishie Brigade! [Insert slogan here.] Also the game.
WARNING: This user has the Inuyasha Falling Down Problem. Feel free not to yell a certain dog command at him if you see him.
WARNING: Twitch may be controlling this attendee's movement.

#6 User is offline   wiirenet 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 48116

Posted 17 May 2010 - 12:45 PM

View PostSaphrinka, on May 17 2010, 01:08 PM, said:

So does IRT/Customer Service read that forum? Is the only way to contact them to call the hotline or is whoever is in charge of the items on the forums? I think when I checked lost & found during the con I gave the person the wrong time they were lost so maybe she didn't look back far enough in your record book or maybe they were turned in after I checked the L&F.

#7 User is offline   Aeriskun 

• Customer Service
  • Pip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 1508

Posted 17 May 2010 - 03:56 PM

most people look back at the whole list of items to see if any of them could be yours. we do ask times to know if it was say in the last hour and nothing have been turned into lost and found for 3 hours we know we do not have your item yet. we keeps lists so we know that if many items that look similar come it we can go off specific things like cell phone charms, key chains, or scratches. i hope that all of you end up getting your lost times back.
All new to me
Kids thrift and consignment in Chicago Lincoln Square
Duck tape Aeris
Little Sister (bioshock) 2010

#8 User is offline   Kasin 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 13139

Posted 17 May 2010 - 11:54 PM

Lost my poke walker.
Anime: hell girl, & trigun. Manga: Soul eater. / Games: Dragon Age, DCUO, batman, & soulsilver.i'm a rini fan boypokemon friend code: 2836 0346 5412 battle anytime, need to get my gold/silver code. wii code: 0061 4530 7677 7629. XBL: hitherkasin & PSN ID: kasin13in 2011 i will be cosplaying as gene starwind & kouga, also w/ my daughter we will do pokemon trainer red/ash & eevee/pikachu. in 2012 we will do hit girl & big daddy, also mini moon & tuxedo mask. in 2013 we will do wizardmon & kari with a gatomon plushie (ty teko!) also mystic gohan & pan. I will also do green ranger some day.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users