• This topic is locked

Cosplay Friends : [lost And Found] Keeping Touch With Cosplay Acquiantances

#1 User is offline   Liuu 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 57372

Posted 16 May 2010 - 08:29 PM

Hello!

So, another Convention has come and gone; With new friends perhaps right along with it. If any of you are as forgetful as I am, you didn't get around to swapping contact information in time before the weekend was gone and you were left without these wonderful Convention acquaintances. So, this is a little thread that might be able to help you out.

It's a simple concept: Simply either place a request for finding somebody that you miss, or respond to somebody who happens to be looking for you.

As for me, I am looking for a Death the Kid. I was Yoko from Gurren Lagann when I met him, and we saw each other for the first time on a balcony over some smokes and a good time. He was cute and told me to look for him at the Rave, but I never got around to that and hope to get in contact with him somehow. If that description makes sense to anybody, please let me know. I'd love to get in touch with him again.

-Sammy/Hikaru/Yoko/Raver Kitty

#2 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 10570

Posted 16 May 2010 - 08:31 PM

http://www.acen.org/...hp?showforum=87
ACen '14 Cosplay
Fem!Gundam Tanaka [Super Dangan Ronpa 2] [100%]
ACen forum's number one poster and Disney nut.

View PostFoolish Humon, on 13 June 2010 - 07:19 PM, said:

Ladies ladies ladies, if you find a man whose only concern about a woman is her breast size, he just may be dumb enough to believe you if you say you have Ds when you have Bs. :thumbup:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users