Anime Central Forums: Crochet Question - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Crochet Question Who has the crochet metroids?

#1 User is offline   Noshi 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 35617

Posted 16 May 2010 - 07:21 PM

First of all, kudos to everyone who made and sold crochet items at the con, they were all awesome!!

Secondly, does anyone know who was selling the crochet Metroids? I really wanted to buy one but I went back on Sunday and they were gone. :unsure:

They were towards the front of the alley, on the side closer to the Expoteria restaurant. Please help out a big Metroid fan!
Noshi, chief webmonkey of Katsuyama Studios
We had a great time in ACen Artist's Alley 2010!

#2 User is offline   Manifested Dreams 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 19370

Posted 17 May 2010 - 08:14 PM

View PostNoshi, on May 16 2010, 09:21 PM, said:

First of all, kudos to everyone who made and sold crochet items at the con, they were all awesome!!

Secondly, does anyone know who was selling the crochet Metroids? I really wanted to buy one but I went back on Sunday and they were gone. :unsure:

They were towards the front of the alley, on the side closer to the Expoteria restaurant. Please help out a big Metroid fan!

That would be Moons Creations! They had a 12hr drive so they packed up at noon on Sunday.

Here is her website: http://www.etsy.com/.../moonscreations

And her Deviant Art: http://moonyen.deviantart.com/

#3 User is offline   Noshi 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 35617

Posted 18 May 2010 - 07:43 AM

Thank you Manifested Dreams! I learned my lesson, next time I see something great, I'll buy it when I see it!

By the way, your Octobloops are very cute. I saw a lot of them hitching rides on peoples' heads through the con. We found one at our booth that someone had accidentally lost, but fortunately they came right back and claimed it. The bloop just wanted to go on an adventure apparently!
Noshi, chief webmonkey of Katsuyama Studios
We had a great time in ACen Artist's Alley 2010!

#4 User is offline   Manifested Dreams 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 19370

Posted 18 May 2010 - 11:32 AM

View PostNoshi, on May 18 2010, 09:43 AM, said:

Thank you Manifested Dreams! I learned my lesson, next time I see something great, I'll buy it when I see it!

By the way, your Octobloops are very cute. I saw a lot of them hitching rides on peoples' heads through the con. We found one at our booth that someone had accidentally lost, but fortunately they came right back and claimed it. The bloop just wanted to go on an adventure apparently!

No problem. I've done the same numerous times(Including this convention xD )

AHH! I'm so glad they came back for it :o! I'm always afraid people will get separated from their Bloops q.q

Bloops are very adventurous, but they always come home.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users