#1 User is offline   Shirtless Axel 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 19319

Posted 16 May 2010 - 04:59 PM

CRUCIAL UPDATES:

5-18-2011--SHOOT ROSTER:

The order of the shoot will be tabulated later tonight based on the numbers of people cosplaying certain characters as well as the votes received for certain groups. THIS ROSTER IS ONLY FOR SATURDAY. I don't know what iHane is doing for Friday's shoot, but she's volunteered to run that one, not me. I'm going to be busy running between Pokemon and YuGiOh! Shoots at that time, so I will NOT be there. If you have any requests for Friday specifically, please contact her about it. Thanks!

5-16-2011--CRUNCH TIME:

It's getting down to the last days before the con, and I just wanted to make a few quick announcements:

SirArthurKirkland is organizing a "Story Time with England" at 4pm on Friday as well as(canceled due to rain expectation) Saturday, to be held outside near the garden (if it's nice. If it isn't, it will be inside the Hyatt somewhere in the general area around the elevators). This attendee is hoping to organize a photoshoot of England reading to the young nations. If you are interested in this in any way, please message her about it for further explanation.

GENERAL RULES:

I just want to state again that everyone needs to be respectful of not only each other as human beings, as well as cosplayers, but be respectful of the countries you are representing, and the FLAGS of those countries. Furthermore, any blatant anti-nationalistic slander that is NOT based in the rhetoric of the show MAY get you in trouble! Be aware that cactusmomma, the organizer of the gatherings, has made a point of mentioning this to me, and WILL be stopping by the gathering. If you are seen to be breaking these rules of conduct, you could get in trouble with the convention staff. I'm not exactly certain what the repercussions would be, but I'm assuming they wouldn't be pretty. I don't want to be an lawyer to everyone, but I will be if it's what it takes to keep things from getting out of control and blatantly offensive. So just...

BE SMART
BE RESPECTFUL.

This follows to a personal request--can we try to keep order? It may be a tall stack to push on such a large crowd, but the photoshoot will not be a success unless people listen to those who are calling the shots (literally, the photo shots/poses), and follow the order of things. When the countdown for each photo is over, PLEASE disperse the group so that another group may step in and have their time.

Finally, if there are any further changes to the attendance list and shoot roster you would like me to make. tell me in the next two days. Otherwise, not going to happen. : D see you~

3-29-2011--HERE ARE THE FINALIZED TIMES FOR THE SHOOTS:

Details for this meet-up:
Day: Friday
Time: 5 - 5:30 pm

Day: Saturday
Time: 10:00-11:30 am

3-28-2011--ATTENTION PLEASE! There is a potential change in time for Saturday's shoot. It is being pushed forward and CHANGING LOCATION in order to avoid overlap and/or conflict with the Hetalia Panel which had previously been sharing our timeslot! Here is the new tentative time/place, which should be confirmed by this Friday:
[times]

If this doesn't work for you, then I'm sorry but... at this point, there's not much that can be done. It can't be pushed later, as my troupe MPCP will be performing a walk-on in the Masquerade in a completely different cosplay which takes some more time to get dressed for. Though I tried to be accommodating of the greatest number of schedules, I think it's pretty important for the two possibly biggest Hetalia events not to happen at the same time, don't you? Great.

5-16-2010--Thread Created

That's right. It's May 16th 2010. Did you have a nice time at Anime Central the 13th? Perhaps you're still there. Right now. But I'm already home, and looking ahead, because next year my group and I are going to cosplay Hetalia (FINALLY).

Who else is going? I really want to get into the Hetalia spirit ASAP.

ALSO: Congrats on any and all who were selected for the Hetalia Panel! I hope it is a success and I wish luck to all participants. From what I understand its structure is a unique idea and I think it will prove to be much less boring than other Hetalia panels, which are all formed under the same structure, involving a lot of plot summary of the series (which I feel very few of us actually need), and will have more character interaction and actual panel Q/A activity. If this is wrong, please correct me, but yeah. Sounds interesting!

SHOOT ROSTER

This is a list of what groups and pairings will be called out during the photoshoot. Of course, if there is extra time, we can do random ones at the end, but I doubt there will be. Therefore, it is prudent to use our time wisely, yes? Yes. This list, just like the role call, is under construction and is created by YOUR INPUT. I'm only going throw groups/pairings on here that seem obvious and that people seem to want. It is up to YOU to suggest ones that aren't already on here, though be aware that main groups will be given priority over not-so-main.

ALSO, let's make one thing clear: We do NOT all ship the same pairings. Some people prefer canon, while others prefer crack. We WILL, however, RESPECT every pairing that is requested, and we will not HARASS one another over what they ship. Am I clear? I hope I'm crystal. If a pairing is being boo'd, even if it's "in character" to do so, I will give them extra time. Ergo, if people are hating on Russia x America shippers, I will give them probably an extra five seconds, even though that is one of MY least-favourite pairings.

NOW THEN, getting down to brass tacks, the way this will work is as such: When you look over this list, you should do the following: post or message me with any groups/pairings that are NOT already on the list, that you would like to see. ALSO, you should give me a vote for those that you DO want to see that are already on the list. We will endeavor to get through the whole one, but let's get real: that might not be possible. Therefore, the ORDER will be determined by how many votes a group has. Awesome. The ROLE CALL order will be determined by the number of people that are listed under each category on this page. I think those numbers act as a relatively accurate representation of the numbers we will see at the shoot, even if the shoot will have many MORE, and even if people in the lists don't go, and people not in the lists do. I'm sure that will happen. Doesn't matter.

FURTHERMORE, sub-categories of costumes such as RPG, Femme and Gakuen will be tallied up and given their own numbers for groups based on people attending in that costume, which will be listed under "groups" so everyone can see, but these can also receive VOTES, so if the number is higher than the number of people you count with a costume of that category, that is why.

NOTE, however, that the groups of Globe, Axis, Allies, G-8, Europe and Asia will be happening first regardless, because these are essential groups that are relatively large. If you see a group and there is no number next to it, that means it probably falls into this category of necessary photos, especially if it is a group that represents a broader area of number of people, into which smaller countries that may fit into fewer groups otherwise can join in. Also, pairings that are blatantly popular will go first and will not require votes. If you think of a BLATANTLY POPULAR group or pairing that is not on the list, please still tell me, because I've probably forgotten/overlooked it. However, don't get teed off if I then post it with a number beside it, indicating it's not quite so popular. It's just the sense of things that I get, and if it IS that popular, it'll get a crap ton of votes anyway.

THE THINSG THAT ARE MOST USEFUL TO ME ARE votes for groups/pairings already ON the list so that we have things with some ORDER of rank rather than a crap ton of things with one or two votes that are all in a dead tie, thus defeating the purpose of voting. Also, suggestions of unique GROUPS that include characters that will SCARCELY otherwise have a chance to be in a shot.

GROUPS

Globe
Axis Powers
Allied Forces
G-8
Europe
Asia
Germanic
Slavic/Baltic
Female Countries
Nordics

FACE (France, America, Canada, England) 2
Femme 4
Gakuen 9
USSR 2
BT3 4
Awesome Trio (US, Prus, Den) 1
Historical Costumes 2
Casual

PAIRINGS

Gerita
USUK
FrUK
Frying Pangle (AUT x HUN x Pru)
Hanatamago Family
Spam (ESP x Romano)

Austary (AUT x HUN) 3
Denmark x Norway 3
Red Couple (China x Russia) 3
Cat Combo (Gre x JPN) 2
German Potato Sandwich (GER x AUT x Pru) 2
Itacest 2
JPN x USA 2
Switzerland x Liechtenstein 2
Water x Oil (AUT x Pru) 2
Americest (US x Can) 1
AUT x Eng 1
China x Korea 1
Cold War 1
Denmark x Iceland 1
Germano 1
Germerica (Germany x United States) 1
Industrialists (US x China) 1
JPN x Sealand 1
Norway x Iceland 1
Norway x Scandinavia 1
Norway x UK 1
Prumerica (Pru x USA) 1
Snow Bunny (RUS x Pru) 1
UK x Femme!Japan 1

ROLE CALL

I will try (TRY) to make a list of who's being what, and keep up with it. But I apologize in advance if I fail.

KEY: normal font is the user who is definitely being that character, unless they tell me otherwise/it doesn't get done/etc. Italics means that it's a maybe on that character. PARENTHESES are around the letters "f/o" and are the name of the USER whose FRIEND is being that character. For example, if it said "(f/o Shirtless Axel)" under ten different character names, that does NOT mean that I am being those people. It means that I have friends who are. F/O stands for friend of. Get it? Good. The * means that the character is an OC.

NOTE: If you see yourself on there as (f/o so-and-so) but you know that it's YOU, and you have an ACen username, or if your friends have them and you're having me put them on the list, PLEASE give me their usernames, because it looks a lot better to see different names in the list than it does to see "friend of" whoever a bunch of times.

ALSO: If you want me to change/update you on the list (say, you were maybe going to be Austria or Canada, and you decide on Austria), could you tell me something along the lines of, "I was listed before as maybe Austria or Canada, but now I've decided on Austria," please? That way, I don't have to go searching through the whole list to find what else you were listed as a "maybe" under prior to your decision (the list is getting too long for that!)

Austria
Sailor Anime
Unaru (normal, Gakuen)
Shirtless Axel
(f/o Chloetrope)

Belarus
Briefasa
(f/o Chloetrope)

Belgium
Tap
Mistface

Canada
Two Toned Jester
gillmonster
(f/o Chloetrope)
(f/o iHane)
(f/o iiEmaleigh)
(f/o U.S. Awesome)

China
iHane
Sockless Saix
(f/o Chloetrope)
(f/o xMelloCat)

Denmark
(f/o Ametheneko)

Egypt
MisakiMise (Military vs w/ Italy-hitting stick action!)

Estonia
(f/o Princess_Sarah_Em)

Finland
meadowlarkMOO
Santa Finland
(f/o hearthetalia)

France
Ametheneko (normal, Gakuen, Austrian Succession)
Brainless Demyx
Chloetrope
Demon Slayer
Two Toned Jester (100 Years War)
(f/o AkaneD)

Germany
Adnarim
cosplay love monster
Pykel
(f/o Ametheneko)
(f/o Chloetrope)
(f/o hearthetalia)
(f/o iiEmaleigh)
(f/o LoveGaara)
(f/o MisakiMise)
(f/o xMelloCat)

Greece
Ita-chan
PeachFan
MisakiMise
(f/o Ametheneko)

Holy Roman Empire
FloralFallal

Hong Kong
(f/o Keysmash)

Hungary
ai_no_kaku
Demon Slayer
Maru (maid, young warrior)
mei.hana
nikineko (nomad)
Sunbeam (children's day, maid, young)
meadowlarkMOO (military)
Princess Jaden (Gakuen)
(f/o Adnarim (nomad))
(f/o Briefasa)
(f/o Chloetrope (maid))

Iceland
iHane
Masterofveggies
Morgyn

Italy (North)
cosplay love monster
Pantsless Roxas
gillmonster
jenchan
(f/o Ametheneko)
(f/o hearthetalia)
(f/o MisakiMise)

Italy (South)
Kiell (Mario)
Shirtless Axel
xMelloCat
(f/o Ametheneko)
(f/o Chloetrope)
(f/o iiEmaleigh)

Japan
MissMeesers
Princess_Sarah_Em (Femme)
Shintarou Inuzuka (Character CD)
(f/o Chloetrope)
(f/o MisakiMise)

Korea
KeySmash
(f/o Elf)

Latvia
(f/o Ametheneko)

Liechtenstein
Jabber1232
Messehpie

Lithuania
Ghost
SpikedCurry (Bloody Sunday)

Norway
Skogkatt
Messehpie

Poland
(f/o Ametheneko)

Prussia
Masterofveggies (normal, Teutonic, Counting Sheep)
Pantsless Roxas
PrincessJaden (military)
Suzaku
cosplay love monster
(f/o Ametheneko)
(f/o Chloetrope)
(f/o Ita-chan)

Puerto Rico*
Alkelie

Rome
(f/o Adnarim)
(f/o Ametheneko)

Russia
cosplay love monster
hearthetalia (Bloody Sunday)
Kat7
Pykel
rin1782
(f/o Ametheneko)
(f/o Ghost)
(f/o mei.hana)

Sealand
TasukiHungary

Seychelles
MissMeesers
(f/o Chloetrope)
(f/o Maru)

Spain
Kiell
Sailor Anime
(f/o Ametheneko)
(f/o Chloetrope)

Sweden
Colonel Cupcake
Shirtless Axel

Switzerland
Luce (Gakuen)

Taiwan
Kaida Hikari (normal, Gakuen)

Turkey
(f/o Ita-chan)
(f/o Ametheneko)

Ukraine
cactusmomma
DaphHime
(f/o Briefasa)
(f/o hearthetalia)
(f/o Ametheneko)

United Kingdom
Elf�
Floral Fallal
Ghost
Kiell
LoveGaara (Femme)
Mistface
OharikO (revolutionary)
Pantsless Roxas (Gakuen)
powerlessBlood (Britania Angel)
SirArthurKirkland
Colonel Cupcake (Pirate)
PrincessJaden (Gakuen)
Sunbeam
(f/o Ametheneko)
(f/o Chloetrope)
(f/o U.S. Awesome)

United States
AkaneD (female!Revolutionary War)
Arei
iiEmaleigh
LoveGaara
Masterofveggies (normal, Children'sDay, RPG)
OtakuAngelD (Civil War)
Santa Finland (femme)
Shirtless Axel
Soso (young, Boston Tea Party, Fifa)
U.S. Awesome
Adnarim (Revolutionary)
Luce (Femme)
(f/o Chloetrope)
(f/o Ghost)
(f/o powerlessBlood)

Zimbabwe
Trini (Gakuen)

If you would like me to put you on the list, just let me know! :3

Viva la WORLD.

Day: Friday
Time: 5 - 5:30 pm

Day: Saturday
Time: 10 - 11:30 am

This post has been edited by Shirtless Axel: 18 May 2011 - 04:32 PM

[size=1][center][b]
+[ ACen 2008 :: SMBB Yoshi || ACen 2009 :: Axel || ACen 2010 :: Sebastian Michaels || ACen 2011 :: Seto Kaiba || ACen 2012 :: Gary Oak ]+

+[ ACen 2013 :: Vilkas: Wolf Armor ]+

>>myCosplay.com page, deviantArt page
>>questions? Comments? Lonely? Email Missing Piece Cosplay Productions

#2 User is offline   SpikedCurry 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 17060
  • Location:The four crimson stars twinkling between two flowing, beautiful rivers.

Posted 17 May 2010 - 05:37 AM

If my Russia is going, then I shall too! <: (As Bloody Sunday Lithuania, to be specific~)
Cosplays for '10:
Mike Meekins from Phoenix Wright
ScoutMom (RED version, ALTHOUGH MY HEART IS WITH BLUUU~) from the Team Fortress 2 "Meet the Spy" Video
Lithuania from Axis Powers: Hetalia
Mary Morstan from Sherlock Holmes (Hey. Don't be hatin'. I liked but am not worshipping the movie >8I)
Penny from Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
Gijinka Cyndaquil from Pokemon

ALL SET FOR ACEN 2010! 8Db

To Russia with ~love~.
The Spy who loved me.~

Yes, James Bond references + cosplay references = ftw.

"...But the dragon has claws, and the bear is like the elephant and never, ever forgets...""America was staring at his notes, and the single line of cyrillic hed written. He couldnt read it...but he knew what it said anyway."

#3 User is offline   DaphHime 

• Registration
  • PipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 303

Posted 17 May 2010 - 07:53 AM

Since I didn't get a chance to this year, I'm going as Ukraine for real this time. >_>
Acen Registration Staff 2010-???
Poss. cosplays: Marie (Soul Eater), Ukraine (Hetalia), Anri (DRRR!!), usual Gintama stuff.

Currently watching Soul Eater, Hetaila, Gintama, Durarara!!
Currently playing World of Warcraft (Sarhime/Syirens/Daphime (all Horde) @ Ravencrest if you want to look me up. :) )

Twitter//Facebook//Livejournal (friends only, but feel free to add!)

#4 User is offline   jenchan 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 30

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:22 AM

I hopefully will get my Italy done for next year.

Well, how about trying that live Risk mentioned at the panel?
Jenn
President of Japanese Anime People of Chicago, a local, independent Chicagoland anime club.
website- MyAnimeList - Tumblr
Probably the oldest member of the ST☆RISH fanclub.
Prince of Tennis ACen Cosplay Group Network on FACEBOOK

#5 User is offline   Shirtless Axel 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:38 AM

View Postjenchan, on May 17 2010, 11:22 AM, said:

I hopefully will get my Italy done for next year.

Well, how about trying that live Risk mentioned at the panel?

LIVE RISK. That sounds exquisite. oAo <3 *didn't make the panel because she FAILS*
[size=1][center][b]
+[ ACen 2008 :: SMBB Yoshi || ACen 2009 :: Axel || ACen 2010 :: Sebastian Michaels || ACen 2011 :: Seto Kaiba || ACen 2012 :: Gary Oak ]+

#6 User is offline   meadowlarkMOO 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 56310

Posted 17 May 2010 - 11:45 AM

Way to be on top of things! XD
I can't wait for next year, either!
I was Finland this time. Next year, I'll either do the same thing or cosplay military!Hungary with my friend as Austria! :3

View PostShirtless Axel, on May 17 2010, 11:38 AM, said:

LIVE RISK. That sounds exquisite. oAo <3 *didn't make the panel because she FAILS*

THAT. would be amazing!
ACEN 2010:

Axis Powers Hetalia: Finland (and dragging a reluctant Sweden with me! :3)

#7 User is offline   Shirtless Axel 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 17 May 2010 - 01:50 PM

View PostmeadowlarkMOO, on May 17 2010, 12:45 PM, said:

Way to be on top of things! XD
I can't wait for next year, either!
I was Finland this time. Next year, I'll either do the same thing or cosplay military!Hungary with my friend as Austria! :3

THAT. would be amazing!

.....xD is this Max's friend? I don't remember what he called you...Mushka? Something like that....?

This post has been edited by Shirtless Axel: 17 May 2010 - 01:50 PM

[size=1][center][b]

#8 User is offline   Messehpie 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 56303

Posted 17 May 2010 - 03:06 PM

Oooo~ I was Norway this year but I'd possible be willing to bring along Liechtenstein or Norway again next year. C:

I've also wanted to do ChibiRomano but I want a Conquistador!Spain if that'll happen.
ACen '12 cosplays;
Len Kagamine (Version: Imitation Black) [Vocaloid]
Len Kagamine (Version: Matryoshka) [Vocaloid]
Sailor Saturn (Hotaru Tomoe) [Sailor Moon]
Roxy Lalonde [Homestuck]

My Deviantart!

#9 User is offline   Shirtless Axel 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 17 May 2010 - 03:47 PM

View PostMessehpie, on May 17 2010, 04:06 PM, said:

Oooo~ I was Norway this year but I'd possible be willing to bring along Liechtenstein or Norway again next year. C:

I've also wanted to do ChibiRomano but I want a Conquistador!Spain if that'll happen.

*drools at thought of Conquistador!Spain* .....<3 that would be fantastic, wouldn't it? <33

You should bring Norway, though! I'm bringing Sweden, and my friend is bringing Finland, and we're hoping to have a full boat of Nordics. We wanted another friend to be Norway but she's probably only going to do China. </3

[size=1][center][b]

#10 User is offline   Messehpie 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 56303

Posted 17 May 2010 - 03:51 PM

View PostShirtless Axel, on May 17 2010, 04:47 PM, said:

*drools at thought of Conquistador!Spain* .....<3 that would be fantastic, wouldn't it? <33

You should bring Norway, though! I'm bringing Sweden, and my friend is bringing Finland, and we're hoping to have a full boat of Nordics. We wanted another friend to be Norway but she's probably only going to do China. </3

Oh yes, it would. @____@; my inner Lovino drools at the thought.

Well I brought Norgey this year... but I will bring it next year if need be. However I might not wear it for very long, since I want to get my dream cosplay done for ACen next year.
I cosplay as China too... I didn't bring him this year though because everyone and their mother does China now... I'll talk to my Denmark/Switzerland and see what she wants to do, since she'll be doing Azure Balmung when I'm Azure Kite (dream cosplay).
ACen '12 cosplays;
Len Kagamine (Version: Imitation Black) [Vocaloid]
Len Kagamine (Version: Matryoshka) [Vocaloid]
Sailor Saturn (Hotaru Tomoe) [Sailor Moon]
Roxy Lalonde [Homestuck]

My Deviantart!

#11 User is offline   FloralFallal 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 17994

Posted 17 May 2010 - 04:01 PM

Hi everyone! :D

Maybe I'll get to finish my England/UK cosplay for next year. I'm extremely disappointed I didn't get to this year, I unfortunately ran out of money for things and I didn't want to break into my saving for ACen. @.@ It would have been my first cosplay too! Oh well, next year right? :D

I've really been thinking about doing Holy Roman Empire too. >_> My mind might change, but I'm sticking with these two for now!

#12 User is offline   Kiell 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 19394

Posted 17 May 2010 - 04:02 PM

I went as England this year~
Which I'd probably bring with again next year.

I really, really want to go as Spain next year.
And I was thinking of doing Mario!Romano. It would be lovely if I could get a Luigi!Italy to go with me. ;)

#13 User is offline   Shirtless Axel 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 17 May 2010 - 04:50 PM

View PostMessehpie, on May 17 2010, 04:51 PM, said:

Oh yes, it would. @____@; my inner Lovino drools at the thought.

Well I brought Norgey this year... but I will bring it next year if need be. However I might not wear it for very long, since I want to get my dream cosplay done for ACen next year.
I cosplay as China too... I didn't bring him this year though because everyone and their mother does China now... I'll talk to my Denmark/Switzerland and see what she wants to do, since she'll be doing Azure Balmung when I'm Azure Kite (dream cosplay).
o3o I see~ *totally unfamiliar with .Hack*

View PostFloralFallal, on May 17 2010, 05:01 PM, said:

Hi everyone! :D

Maybe I'll get to finish my England/UK cosplay for next year. I'm extremely disappointed I didn't get to this year, I unfortunately ran out of money for things and I didn't want to break into my saving for ACen. @.@ It would have been my first cosplay too! Oh well, next year right? :D

I've really been thinking about doing Holy Roman Empire too. >_> My mind might change, but I'm sticking with these two for now!
x3 HRE would be cuuuute~

View PostKiell, on May 17 2010, 05:02 PM, said:

I went as England this year~
Which I'd probably bring with again next year.

I really, really want to go as Spain next year.
And I was thinking of doing Mario!Romano. It would be lovely if I could get a Luigi!Italy to go with me. ;)
xD omg. Mario!Romano would be fabulous. You have to.
[size=1][center][b]

#14 User is offline   Kiell 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 17 May 2010 - 05:56 PM

View PostShirtless Axel, on May 17 2010, 05:50 PM, said:

xD omg. Mario!Romano would be fabulous. You have to.

Haha, alright. I'll definitely keep that one high on my list. -thumbs up-

#15 User is offline   Masterofveggies 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 10129

Posted 17 May 2010 - 06:21 PM

Live Risk sounds awesome >D (Would be hard to coordinate though >.< )

I was America/Prussia this year so I'll definately have America, Prussia, and Teutonic!Knight Prussia next year along with Iceland and tentatively Children'sDay!America and RPG!America~!

I look forward to another awesome time with Hetalia at ACen!!
Acen Cosplay list!

Hetalia: America - Normal, Children's Day, RPG, Sleepy Sheep(?)
Prussia - Normal, Teutonic Knight, Sleepy Sheep, CD Cover, Dutchy(?), Eastern Front(?)
Iceland - Normal, Other(?)
Soul Eater: Maka Albarn
Other: Gokudera (KHR), Okita (Gintama), Shinra(DRRR)

#16 User is offline   Kagayaki 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 19711

Posted 17 May 2010 - 06:43 PM

I want to be Italy sooooo badly. He's just so cute!

#17 User is offline   Elf 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 23328

Posted 17 May 2010 - 08:32 PM

I'm going as England(still choosing over Pirate England, WW2 England, or Sexy Waiter England :thumbup: ) My sister is cosplaying as Korea :3
Cosplays for Acen 2010:3=
Prussia: Hetalia Axis Powers

"We may all be emotionally damaged, but temporaily being someone you are not gives you an excuse to not be yourself with all the baggage that comes with it." -This Picture

#18 User is offline   Shirtless Axel 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 17 May 2010 - 09:45 PM

View PostMasterofveggies, on May 17 2010, 07:21 PM, said:

Live Risk sounds awesome >D (Would be hard to coordinate though >.< )

I was America/Prussia this year so I'll definately have America, Prussia, and Teutonic!Knight Prussia next year along with Iceland and tentatively Children'sDay!America and RPG!America~!

I look forward to another awesome time with Hetalia at ACen!!
holy crap, lol. : | that is a lot. <3

View PostKagayaki, on May 17 2010, 07:43 PM, said:

I want to be Italy sooooo badly. He's just so cute!
x3 he is.

=w= veeee?

View PostElf, on May 17 2010, 09:32 PM, said:

I'm going as England(still choosing over Pirate England, WW2 England, or Sexy Waiter England :thumbup: ) My sister is cosplaying as Korea :3
xD hmm, that's a tough call. My vote is for either pirate or Sexy Waiter.
[size=1][center][b]

#19 User is offline   SpikedCurry 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 17060
  • Location:The four crimson stars twinkling between two flowing, beautiful rivers.

Posted 18 May 2010 - 07:53 AM

Hey guys. I feel derpy for asking, but what's "live risk"?
Cosplays for '10:
Mike Meekins from Phoenix Wright
ScoutMom (RED version, ALTHOUGH MY HEART IS WITH BLUUU~) from the Team Fortress 2 "Meet the Spy" Video
Lithuania from Axis Powers: Hetalia
Mary Morstan from Sherlock Holmes (Hey. Don't be hatin'. I liked but am not worshipping the movie >8I)
Penny from Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
Gijinka Cyndaquil from Pokemon

ALL SET FOR ACEN 2010! 8Db

To Russia with ~love~.
The Spy who loved me.~

Yes, James Bond references + cosplay references = ftw.

"...But the dragon has claws, and the bear is like the elephant and never, ever forgets...""America was staring at his notes, and the single line of cyrillic hed written. He couldnt read it...but he knew what it said anyway."

#20 User is offline   jenchan 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 18 May 2010 - 09:17 AM

View PostSpikedCurry, on May 18 2010, 08:53 AM, said:

Hey guys. I feel derpy for asking, but what's "live risk"?

It would be the game of Risk(a strategic board game), acted out by those cosplaying Hetalia characters.

Here is more about the game of Risk:
http://en.wikipedia....iki/Risk_(game)
Jenn
President of Japanese Anime People of Chicago, a local, independent Chicagoland anime club.

#21 User is offline   Shirtless Axel 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 23 May 2010 - 12:48 PM

Got any ideas on how to organize said game in a live-action way? o3o

Alsoooo..... I know it's a bit early but....

Anyone know of any meetups planned in the Chicago area for Hetalia in the nearish future? I don't have a FULL costume ready, but I can do casual sweden. owo And I'm itchin for some Hetalia funstuffs.

[size=1][center][b]

#22 User is offline   jenchan 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 24 May 2010 - 09:19 AM

View PostShirtless Axel, on May 23 2010, 01:48 PM, said:

Got any ideas on how to organize said game in a live-action way? o3o

Alsoooo..... I know it's a bit early but....

Anyone know of any meetups planned in the Chicago area for Hetalia in the nearish future? I don't have a FULL costume ready, but I can do casual sweden. owo And I'm itchin for some Hetalia funstuffs.

There are no specific Hetalia meetups, but there will be a general cosplay meetup, SoyCon in July.
Jenn

#23 User is offline   Shirtless Axel 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 24 May 2010 - 10:36 AM

View Postjenchan, on May 24 2010, 10:19 AM, said:

There are no specific Hetalia meetups, but there will be a general cosplay meetup, SoyCon in July.

Yes, I am going to Soycon, though not as anyone from Hetalia </3 I'm afraid I won't have any uniforms done in time. (Probably. >3> I don't know. Maybe I can bust out a Sweden, but probably not. We shall see~)

I was planning on going as Neuro from Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro, but I'm still not done with that one, so....

[size=1][center][b]

#24 User is offline   Kiell 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 24 May 2010 - 06:12 PM

Nothing in the near-ish future as far as I know, but...
I feel like there should definitely be a meetup for United Nations Day. Granted, that's all the way in October, but... (for some reason I'm thinking about it now.)
I don't know if anybody else has been planning anything for that~

#25 User is offline   Shirtless Axel 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 24 May 2010 - 06:22 PM

View PostKiell, on May 24 2010, 07:12 PM, said:

Nothing in the near-ish future as far as I know, but...
I feel like there should definitely be a meetup for United Nations Day. Granted, that's all the way in October, but... (for some reason I'm thinking about it now.)
I don't know if anybody else has been planning anything for that~

Isn't Hetalia day also in October? Is it the same day as UN Day?
[size=1][center][b]

#26 User is offline   Kiell 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 24 May 2010 - 06:29 PM

View PostShirtless Axel, on May 24 2010, 07:22 PM, said:

Isn't Hetalia day also in October? Is it the same day as UN Day?

Hmm...
Oh.
Indeed, it is. Haha, I wasn't actually aware that there was a Hetalia Day. Some fan I am! xD

#27 User is offline   FloralFallal 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 17994

Posted 24 May 2010 - 07:16 PM

I just found out about Hetalia Day more recently too, so don't feel bad! xD I believe it's October 24th, but please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

#28 User is offline   Kiell 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 24 May 2010 - 07:25 PM

View PostFloralFallal, on May 24 2010, 08:16 PM, said:

I just found out about Hetalia Day more recently too, so don't feel bad! xD I believe it's October 24th, but please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

That's right. The 24th.

Well, whether it's Hetalia Day or United Nations Day, we should still do something for it!

#29 User is offline   Shirtless Axel 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 25 May 2010 - 12:28 AM

View PostKiell, on May 24 2010, 08:25 PM, said:

That's right. The 24th.

Well, whether it's Hetalia Day or United Nations Day, we should still do something for it!

AGREED. It may be all the way in October, but that's certainly sooner than May 8D
[size=1][center][b]

#30 User is offline   Kiell 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 28 May 2010 - 07:33 AM

View PostShirtless Axel, on May 25 2010, 01:28 AM, said:

AGREED. It may be all the way in October, but that's certainly sooner than May 8D

That's so very true.

I want to plan for it now. Haha. I get too overly excited about things. x3

• 16 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users