• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hey Everyone!

#1 User is offline   Haruta 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 57319

Posted 16 May 2010 - 03:40 PM

So, just got back from my first ever Anime Central. It rocked and you all rocked too. <3s all around.
It's a little sad to think that it's gonna be a whole year before I can see all you awesome people again. Easily the best group of people I've ever met.
Especially the cosplayers. Now I really understand the saying, "Cosplay is love!"
Hope everyone has a great next year! Hopefully when I go then, I'll be able to fulfill my idea of cosplaying for the first time. As Canti from FLCL no less.
Again, thank you for a great time. It was wonderful meeting you all!
"First off, I'm not interested in ordinary people. But if any of you are cosplayers, manga artists, or 1337 g4m3rz, please come see me. That is all!"

#2 User is offline   wrexness 

• Forum Abacus
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 7901

Posted 16 May 2010 - 08:30 PM

Welcome you~ Stick around the forums, it definitely adds to the experience. Previously I'd only gone with my own groups, but this year I got on the forums and just ran around with a bunch of new people, really fun. >w<b
2012 Cosplay Plans - Fujiwara no Mokou (Touhou)
Visit my MAL and let me know you're from the forums~

#3 User is offline   Haggisstew 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 36322
  • Location:If the torso next to my name is in color, I'm at a computer.

Posted 17 May 2010 - 03:51 AM

Rammu yht famlusa. It doesn't have to be a whole year before oui see ACen people again, there are pre and post ACen meet-ups all troughout Chicago-land. Dra next two I'm intent on going to are Soycon yht dra Bon Odori festival. If oui like food then oui will love dra Bon festival.
Planed cosplays for ACen are 1= Simon Petrikov (Adventure Time), 2= Johnny (FFVII), MCPO Karen Joshua (08th MS Team), Soun Tendo (Ranma 1/2)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users