#1 User is offline   Kyoichi-chan 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 7298

Posted 13 May 2010 - 01:28 PM

Okay, can't find my state ID, whatever.

I hope.

Since I'm 18, will they let me use my school ID to register? I'm not so concirned about the panels and hentai showings, as I am about not being able to acctually GO this year.

Help?
ACen '13 Cosplay:
Still deciding...
I'm friendly! =D If you live in the Libertyville, IL area drop me a PM sometime. If you contact me, lemme know you're from the ACen forums. XD
AIM, YIM = Sweetums128neo
Past Cosplay:
ACen 'o6: None. =[ My first convention~ }}{{ ACen '1o: None...I did dress up in yellow cat girl stuff. o3o

#2 User is offline   LeenStar 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 41063

Posted 13 May 2010 - 01:42 PM

You can use your school ID, or any other ID that has your name and picture to register. I'm not a staff member but this is what they told me this year (I lost my state ID and I'm having problems getting it right now) but when it comes to 18+ events, you need an ID that shows proof of your age. This is all I know, and all that I can answer of course.

leenstarsx3

"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing." - Albert Einstein.

#3 User is offline   Kyoichi-chan 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 7298

Posted 13 May 2010 - 01:48 PM

Much obliged. I thought that was the case, but I was only 90% sure. My told me I better be 100% sure or I couldn't go. XD

Thanks much. :3
ACen '13 Cosplay:
Still deciding...
I'm friendly! =D If you live in the Libertyville, IL area drop me a PM sometime. If you contact me, lemme know you're from the ACen forums. XD
AIM, YIM = Sweetums128neo
Past Cosplay:
ACen 'o6: None. =[ My first convention~ }}{{ ACen '1o: None...I did dress up in yellow cat girl stuff. o3o

#4 User is offline   redx1 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 20031

Posted 13 May 2010 - 02:42 PM

View PostLeenStar, on May 13 2010, 02:42 PM, said:

You can use your school ID, or any other ID that has your name and picture to register. I'm not a staff member but this is what they told me this year (I lost my state ID and I'm having problems getting it right now) but when it comes to 18+ events, you need an ID that shows proof of your age. This is all I know, and all that I can answer of course.

This is correct. You may use a valid school ID to register if you don't have a passport, state ID or driver's license.

While this answer is correct, I'd like ask everyone to please refrain from answering questions that ACen staff should be answering. We do not want people getting bad information :)
~~

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users