Anime Central Forums: Girlfriend And I Decided To Go To Acen On A Whim - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Girlfriend And I Decided To Go To Acen On A Whim but we need some people to hang with and whatnot

#1 User is offline   auhsojsivart 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 27940

Posted 12 May 2010 - 09:55 AM

Last year, we came to ACEN for the first time. It was pretty fun, but I spent most of the time just chilling out in the video game room playing in the tournaments and hanging out with my fellow Shoryuken.com members.

This year, my gf and I are wanting to meet some new people. I'm a 23 year old dude from Indiana, and she's a 21 year old girl from China who's been living here for a few years. We're both university students who are somewhat into Anime, but probably more into games.

As of right now, we don't have a hotel room or anything like that. I live about 1 hour 20 minutes away, so I'll probably be driving back and forth Saturday and Sunday (have to work on Friday, unfortunately).

Well, if you're interested in hanging out with some interesting people, we're down. Originally, we were going to have some friends come in from out of town to go with us, but some complications arose, and they won't be able to make it. So, it's just the two of us. You know what they say: three or more's a party.

#2 User is offline   Relik 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 4696

Posted 12 May 2010 - 12:24 PM

haha nice I post on SRK too.. haven't been on there in a while because of school, so I haven't been gaming much.
Find out.

#3 User is offline   Tati Saurus Rex 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 35862

Posted 12 May 2010 - 02:20 PM

I would be willing to hang out with you! I am going to be there with my 3 month old baby, so if you dont mind kids I can walk around with you guys and hang out, or when her dad takes her in the evening i can too~! PM me =]

#4 User is offline   auhsojsivart 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 27940

Posted 12 May 2010 - 03:02 PM

View PostTati Saurus Rex, on May 12 2010, 03:20 PM, said:

I would be willing to hang out with you! I am going to be there with my 3 month old baby, so if you dont mind kids I can walk around with you guys and hang out, or when her dad takes her in the evening i can too~! PM me =]

No offense, but I'm not sure about chilling with a baby all day...

If I see someone holding a newborn, though, I'll be sure to say hi.

#5 User is offline   DJ Kagamine 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 29499

Posted 13 May 2010 - 12:05 PM

im always down for meeting new people. we could meet up on sat
My name is DJ Kagamine

www.facebook.com/aznracer1 <---- My Page

www.facebook.com/dj.kagamine <-----My dj page

www.soundcloud.com/dj-kagamine <------My dj mixes page

Page 1 of 1