Anime Central Forums: Question About Parking And Masquerade - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Question About Parking And Masquerade

#1 User is offline   billagodzilla82 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 28920

Posted 12 May 2010 - 07:43 AM

I can't remember but is there valet parking offered by the lobby entrance to the stephenson center???

Reason i ask is because I'm bringing a "huge" godzilla cosplay suit for the masquerade and so far no one will go with to help watch it so i can park my car after dropping the suit off.

Which brings me to my next question. Would there be any "G-fans" comming who would want to help me suit up for the masquerade??? As I said this costume is the real deal (about 80lbs of foam/latex) and I need at least 3 people to get in and out of the thing. Any help would be seriously and greatly appreciated. If you see a guy lugging a huge godzilla suit in the lobby before the masquerade, that'll be me.

Here's what the suit looks like:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=nJOgMBwoVlI

(here's the newest vid)
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=AJP9yRSUHwY

#2 User is offline   KnitChick 

• ACen Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 9629

Posted 12 May 2010 - 01:36 PM

View Postbillagodzilla82, on May 12 2010, 08:43 AM, said:

I can't remember but is there valet parking offered by the lobby entrance to the stephenson center???

Reason i ask is because I'm bringing a "huge" godzilla cosplay suit for the masquerade and so far no one will go with to help watch it so i can park my car after dropping the suit off.

Sorry, there is no valet parking offered by the convention center. There is valet parking at the Hyatt, though, but it is expensive, I want to say $20 or more. But that's where the Masquerade is (not the convention center), so that could be helpful to you.
Special Needs and Compliance DH for Acen! Come see us in the Hyatt Grand Boardroom!!
Acen 2014: 50s Sailor Mercury, Agent Simmons from S.H.I.E.L.D., Kim Possible, Ghostbuster, frazzled DH
Youmacon 2014: (tentative) Captain Marvelous, Agent Simmons?, Ace from Doctor Who?
Chicago TARDIS 2014: (tentative) Fourth Doctor, Ace

Member of Team GEEK for the Norridge/Harwood Heights Relay for Life! Please join us or donate!
Ninja on the Glomp Team! Member of the Crossplay Alliance! / My blog / My pictures! (Flickr)
Resident Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, Firefly, Quantum Leap, Transformers, Harry Potter, Highlander, Girl Genius, Super Sentai and Nerima Daikon Brothers obsessor!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users