Anime Central Forums: Concert And Dance Rules Cheat Sheet - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Concert And Dance Rules Cheat Sheet

#1 User is offline   TheRabbi 

• IRT ADH
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Assistant Department Head
  • Member No.: 591

Post icon  Posted 10 May 2010 - 09:58 AM

Hey all,

It seems that there's been some incorrect information floating around on the forums and the website, and that one of our policies was changed but the information out here was never updated. So here, once and for all, is the policy on what you can bring into the concerts and dances.

The main thing that has changed is that bags are not allowed in concerts as well as in dances.

We apologize for the late notice on these updates.

Both Concerts and Dances
  • Props should be no longer than one foot (1) long. (Walking sticks for physiological reasons are acceptable.)
  • No bags at all are allowed inside the concerts or dances. If you need your bag for medical reasons, please see A.D.A. Compliance to obtain a card explaining your reasons.
  • You may not save spots in the line for your friends (or enemies).
  • If you need to use the washroom or get a drink of water while in line, let an I.R.T. op know so that you do not seem to be cutting in line when you return.
  • If you are cutting in line, you forfeit your right to attend the event.
  • There is no coat or bag check, so make sure you have only what you need when you get in line.
  • No crowd-surfing, moshing, or other endangerment of your fellow attendees is allowed.

Concerts
  • There are no recording devices of any kind allowed in the concerts. If we see you using your cell phone's camera, we will take you out of the concert and make sure those pictures have been deleted.

Eli "Rabbi" Morris-Heft: IRT Assistant Department Head
SecDiv Dispatch 2004, IRT Communications ADH 2005-06, IRT Dispatch Supervisor 2007-2010, IRT Dispatch Commander 2011, IRT ADH 2012-, IT Senior Sysadmin 2007-2011, ACen Clergy, 2004-

"Two-three the count with nobody on / He hit a high fly into the stands / Roundin' third, he was headed for home / It was a brown-eyed handsome man (that won the game) / It was a brown-eyed handsome man." (Brown-Eyed Handsome Man by Chuck Berry)

I <3 People Who <3 IRT!Want to help make IRT even better? Apply next year!

#2 User is offline   GinTheDark 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 17933

Posted 10 May 2010 - 03:31 PM

Okay, there's one thing that's still a little unclear to me. Are bags allowed in the Masquerade?

Edit: I was able to find the answer on my own after scouring the forums XP Bags are allowed in concerts and the Masquerade, yay ^^ Sorry for unnecessarily posting this when the answer was somewhere else ~_~'

This post has been edited by GinTheDark: 11 May 2010 - 02:22 PM

Acen rocks, amirite?

#3 User is offline   Mika 

• IRT DH
  • Pip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 19522

Posted 11 May 2010 - 07:39 PM

View PostGinTheDark, on May 10 2010, 04:31 PM, said:

Okay, there's one thing that's still a little unclear to me. Are bags allowed in the Masquerade?

Edit: I was able to find the answer on my own after scouring the forums XP Bags are allowed in concerts and the Masquerade, yay ^^ Sorry for unnecessarily posting this when the answer was somewhere else ~_~'

Not to totally burst a bubble, but you are half correct. Bags are not allowed in the concerts. Bags are allowed in the masquerade. The rule about the concerts is above in the first posting of this thread. Any more questions, just let us know. Thanks!

Mika
IRT DH
Mika
IRT Mid Shift Supervisor '08
IRT ADH '09
IRT DH '10, '11, '12, '13, '14

#4 User is offline   GinTheDark 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 17933

Posted 12 May 2010 - 11:08 AM

Oh ya o.o I read that post, but then in my search for the answer about the Masquerade, I guess my brain got muddled. Oops XP

Thanks for setting my brain straight again ^^
Acen rocks, amirite?

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users