• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Open Gaming Room Question

#1 User is offline   HBGamer 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 1196

Posted 08 May 2010 - 11:35 AM

I hope this is in the correct place though I really should know the answer to this question for how long I have gone to ACen but I can't remember. Will any of the open gaming rooms be open on Thursday night?

I will have a small group of people that I will be playing games with on Thursday night and instead of trying to get space in the hotel room or find a place in the hotel to setup games I figured we would go to the game rooms since there will be space there if they are open, but for the life of me I can't remember if they were open or not on Thursday. I have searched the site and not found anything on when the rooms will be open but I know they are open all weekend. So when the rooms will open up will be great.

#2 User is offline   Cryptoknight 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 231

Posted 08 May 2010 - 11:09 PM

View PostHBGamer, on May 8 2010, 12:35 PM, said:

I hope this is in the correct place though I really should know the answer to this question for how long I have gone to ACen but I can't remember. Will any of the open gaming rooms be open on Thursday night?

I will have a small group of people that I will be playing games with on Thursday night and instead of trying to get space in the hotel room or find a place in the hotel to setup games I figured we would go to the game rooms since there will be space there if they are open, but for the life of me I can't remember if they were open or not on Thursday. I have searched the site and not found anything on when the rooms will be open but I know they are open all weekend. So when the rooms will open up will be great.

We will be open Thursday night as we have now for several years.

Which rooms we will have open will depend on many things, but if you head down the London/Paris/Florence/Vienna rooms some of those will be open on Thursday for a relaxed form of open gaming. When they'll open will depend mostly on how fast we can get them all setup though. Until we've unpacked all our stuff, and are ready for you folks, we do ask that you stay out of the rooms.

Thanks!
Mark Tassin
Department Head - Table Top Gaming Anime Central 2005-2007,2009-2011
Visit me on Facebook where we can speculate as to the politics that got me fired for running a successful department.
http://www.facebook.com/mark.tassin

#3 User is offline   HBGamer 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 1196

Posted 09 May 2010 - 10:34 AM

View PostCryptoknight, on May 9 2010, 12:09 AM, said:

We will be open Thursday night as we have now for several years.

Which rooms we will have open will depend on many things, but if you head down the London/Paris/Florence/Vienna rooms some of those will be open on Thursday for a relaxed form of open gaming. When they'll open will depend mostly on how fast we can get them all setup though. Until we've unpacked all our stuff, and are ready for you folks, we do ask that you stay out of the rooms.

Thanks!

Thanks a lot. I thought they were open in years past but could not remember. Time won't be an issue since some of the group will not be there till 6 or 6:30 so I don't see us starting before 7:30 if not 8.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users