• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Acen Music Video

#1 User is offline   NeoMikey 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 3267

Posted 06 May 2010 - 11:49 PM

Hey, all! While at Anime Central, I'm hoping to film a music video, and guess what, I want you to be in it!

I'll be filming all weekend, but I'll likely be doing a great amount of filming on Saturday. I'm thinking about filming near the grand ballroom, since there is plenty of space nearby, plus a lot of people in the area. I'll have my tripod set up and a laptop, which will be playing a video with lyrics for you (and your friends, if you'd like!) to lipsync to, as well as some instructions...which mostly tell you when to dance (YOU WILL DANCE). Then I plan on taking the footage and making a music video out of it :)

However, the video won't entirely consist of you crazy cosplaying people. I'm looking for two girls who are cosplaying the Acen mascots to be the main leads! If you are not cosplaying them, but are interested in filling this part, I can probably work with you. Please get a hold of me! I prefer e-mail, though, so send me a message at neomikey@gmail.com.

Any video producers who might be interested in helping out, I would welcome the assistance :) Please contact me at the address above.

...oh, and finally, the song will be Madonna's "Vogue." I myself am not a Madonna fan, but come on, look at those lyrics and tell me the song doesn't apply to cosplayers and anime conventions! I dare you!

I look forward to seeing the response!
XD

#2 User is offline   sweetbeanpaste 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 33071

Posted 07 May 2010 - 05:10 PM

I'd be more than willing to play one of the mascots if you need an actress. I don't happen to have the costume, so if you find someone who does, I'd understand if you took their offer. However, I'd love to offer my help if you need it :) Sounds like a lot of fun!

This post has been edited by sweetbeanpaste: 07 May 2010 - 08:22 PM

Currently Watching: Supernatural | Currently Constructing: n/a | Currently Playing: n/a | Next Con: DragonCon 2012?
---

~2012: Friday Cosplay- Vriska Serket(Make Her Pay)/Homestuck [100%] | Saturday Cosplay- Princess Zelda/Wind Waker [100%] | Sunday Cosplay- GLaDOS/Portal 2 [100%]
~2011: Saturday Cosplay- Suigintou/Rozen Maiden [100%] [x] | Sunday Cosplay- Kallen Kozuki/Code Geass (Black Knights) [100%] [x]
~2010: Saturday Cosplay- Princess Rosalina/Super Mario Galaxy [100%] [x] | Sunday Cosplay- San/Princess Mononoke [95%] [x]
~2009: Saturday Cosplay- Kouno Tohru/Princess Princess [100%] [x] | Sunday Outfit- Neko [100%]
Other Cosplays Include: Rose Lalonde/Homestuck, Sakura Haruno/Naruto, Random Quidditch Player/Harry Potter, Trace/Onward Bound, Marceline/Adventure Time, Dead Shuffle Jade Harley/Homestuck, Dog Tier Jade Harley/Homestuck, and Dress of Eclectica Jade Harley/Homestuck.
I do have a Facebook! I do commission! Shoot me a message!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users