Anime Central Forums: Can't Get Ahold Of Anyone! >.< - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Can't Get Ahold Of Anyone! >.< trying to figure some IRT stuff out plz help me? :..(

#1 User is offline   Tantilas 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 21049

Posted 30 April 2010 - 08:17 AM

What's up guys, I was on the irt applications page on the help wanted page last week asking about positions and who I can talk to because I've been accepted to staff, i'm on all the sheets and stuff but I broke my leg :P I really need to talk to someone in charge so I can get some stuff straightened out, I have alot of questions I need answered. I've sent a couple emails to irt@acen.org, with no replies. It's getting REALLY close to "go time" and i'm getting antsy lol. So please give assisstance so a green irt member can figure out his crap.

~Tantilas~

#2 User is offline   TheRabbi 

• IRT ADH
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Assistant Department Head
  • Member No.: 591

Posted 30 April 2010 - 01:05 PM

View PostTantilas, on Apr 30 2010, 09:17 AM, said:

What's up guys, I was on the irt applications page on the help wanted page last week asking about positions and who I can talk to because I've been accepted to staff, i'm on all the sheets and stuff but I broke my leg :P I really need to talk to someone in charge so I can get some stuff straightened out, I have alot of questions I need answered. I've sent a couple emails to irt@acen.org, with no replies. It's getting REALLY close to "go time" and i'm getting antsy lol. So please give assisstance so a green irt member can figure out his crap.

~Tantilas~

Well, whatever happens, you aren't going to be put somewhere where you have to walk around, even if it comes as a surprise to the powers that be when you get there.

I'll see what I can do to help get the IRT DHs' attention.
Eli "Rabbi" Morris-Heft: IRT Assistant Department Head
SecDiv Dispatch 2004, IRT Communications ADH 2005-06, IRT Dispatch Supervisor 2007-2010, IRT Dispatch Commander 2011, IRT ADH 2012-, IT Senior Sysadmin 2007-2011, ACen Clergy, 2004-

"Two-three the count with nobody on / He hit a high fly into the stands / Roundin' third, he was headed for home / It was a brown-eyed handsome man (that won the game) / It was a brown-eyed handsome man." (Brown-Eyed Handsome Man by Chuck Berry)

I <3 People Who <3 IRT!Want to help make IRT even better? Apply next year!

#3 User is offline   Tantilas 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 21049

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:31 AM

I talked to someone thanks ^.^

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users