• This topic is locked

I Need To Be Paler! But how >:O!?

#1 User is offline   NekoNeNe 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 30113

Posted 29 April 2010 - 07:28 PM

Well, Today was a good day considering my wig came.

One issue. I put it on and I look TAN compared to it. Its super platnium blonde, and I have rosey cheeks!

I kinda of want to make the wig more...strawberry blonde but just to give it a more natural look. Kinda like a more deep blonde but still super light.

Can you dye the wig? It is made of Premium Quality Japan Synthetic Fibre.

And are their any good super pale conclears that can give me a look like...say...

This girls skin?

(Naturally pale)

Me!
It's only a few more weeks till the big weekend :)

This video just radiates my excitement (It's me)
http://www.youtube.c...4&feature=email

#2 User is offline   sweetbeanpaste 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 33071

Posted 29 April 2010 - 08:27 PM

You're so pretty!

Looks like you and I have similar complexions, and I'm also having a similar problem with my wig. I've been told to find a foundation lighter than the color of my skin. I haven't tried that yet.

Before going out and buying new foundation, try applying baby powder to your skin with a powder brush RIGHT after moisturizing (I use "yes to cucumbers" facial moisturizer) This will add a very discreet pale glow to your skin. If it's not enough, try the foundation tip.
Currently Watching: Supernatural | Currently Constructing: n/a | Currently Playing: n/a | Next Con: DragonCon 2012?
---

~2012: Friday Cosplay- Vriska Serket(Make Her Pay)/Homestuck [100%] | Saturday Cosplay- Princess Zelda/Wind Waker [100%] | Sunday Cosplay- GLaDOS/Portal 2 [100%]
~2011: Saturday Cosplay- Suigintou/Rozen Maiden [100%] [x] | Sunday Cosplay- Kallen Kozuki/Code Geass (Black Knights) [100%] [x]
~2010: Saturday Cosplay- Princess Rosalina/Super Mario Galaxy [100%] [x] | Sunday Cosplay- San/Princess Mononoke [95%] [x]
~2009: Saturday Cosplay- Kouno Tohru/Princess Princess [100%] [x] | Sunday Outfit- Neko [100%]
Other Cosplays Include: Rose Lalonde/Homestuck, Sakura Haruno/Naruto, Random Quidditch Player/Harry Potter, Trace/Onward Bound, Marceline/Adventure Time, Dead Shuffle Jade Harley/Homestuck, Dog Tier Jade Harley/Homestuck, and Dress of Eclectica Jade Harley/Homestuck.
I do have a Facebook! I do commission! Shoot me a message!

#3 User is offline   NekoNeNe 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 30113

Posted 29 April 2010 - 08:54 PM

View Postsweetbeanpaste, on Apr 29 2010, 09:27 PM, said:

You're so pretty!

Looks like you and I have similar complexions, and I'm also having a similar problem with my wig. I've been told to find a foundation lighter than the color of my skin. I haven't tried that yet.

Before going out and buying new foundation, try applying baby powder to your skin with a powder brush RIGHT after moisturizing (I use "yes to cucumbers" facial moisturizer) This will add a very discreet pale glow to your skin. If it's not enough, try the foundation tip.

D'aww! You are adorable. <3 Ah! someone who can relate! And Yes, I had the same idea but I gotta buy some ! thanks for your suggestion ! Ill try it!
It's only a few more weeks till the big weekend :)

This video just radiates my excitement (It's me)
http://www.youtube.c...4&feature=email

#4 User is offline   Sailor Anime 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 19583

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:29 AM

You can totally dye and tint wigs And it's super easy.

You take a spray bottle (that you won't mind getting dirty), fill it with 70% rubbing alcohol, add about four droppers full of FW ink (it's an artist's ink that comes in a lot of colors, it looks like this, and you can get it at Blick's and places like that), shake the bottle, then spray on the wig. Once the wig is fully dry, rinse it out in cold water to remove any excess ink. Though do start on the underside or bottom of the wig just to test it. Some wig fibers don't accept the dye process or the mixture of ink to alcohol may be off.

Hope that helps and if you need help during the process if you try it, PM me or message me on AIM (SailorAnime86) and I'll try to help you further.

#5 User is offline   Neko_master_Luna 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 28689

Posted 05 May 2010 - 10:19 AM

I don't know about the wig, but I would use the strongest sun block if I had to go out in the sun. Also, just wiping your skin with a some peroxide, will bleach it. Don't do this if you have sensitive skin though. Then I would just stop when you have the desired affect.
Currently writing a book.

#6 User is offline   sweetbeanpaste 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 33071

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:43 PM

View PostNeko_master_Luna, on May 5 2010, 11:19 AM, said:

I don't know about the wig, but I would use the strongest sun block if I had to go out in the sun. Also, just wiping your skin with a some peroxide, will bleach it. Don't do this if you have sensitive skin though. Then I would just stop when you have the desired affect.

Hydrogen peroxide?
The stuff in the brown bottle?
Currently Watching: Supernatural | Currently Constructing: n/a | Currently Playing: n/a | Next Con: DragonCon 2012?
---

~2012: Friday Cosplay- Vriska Serket(Make Her Pay)/Homestuck [100%] | Saturday Cosplay- Princess Zelda/Wind Waker [100%] | Sunday Cosplay- GLaDOS/Portal 2 [100%]
~2011: Saturday Cosplay- Suigintou/Rozen Maiden [100%] [x] | Sunday Cosplay- Kallen Kozuki/Code Geass (Black Knights) [100%] [x]
~2010: Saturday Cosplay- Princess Rosalina/Super Mario Galaxy [100%] [x] | Sunday Cosplay- San/Princess Mononoke [95%] [x]
~2009: Saturday Cosplay- Kouno Tohru/Princess Princess [100%] [x] | Sunday Outfit- Neko [100%]
Other Cosplays Include: Rose Lalonde/Homestuck, Sakura Haruno/Naruto, Random Quidditch Player/Harry Potter, Trace/Onward Bound, Marceline/Adventure Time, Dead Shuffle Jade Harley/Homestuck, Dog Tier Jade Harley/Homestuck, and Dress of Eclectica Jade Harley/Homestuck.
I do have a Facebook! I do commission! Shoot me a message!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users