• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Looking To Share A Table

#1 User is offline   Athenachan 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 54531

Posted 20 April 2010 - 10:59 AM

I'm looking for someone who has a table and would be willing to split it with me, I'd be willing to take 1/2 or 1/3rd of a table. I'm fulling willing to work plenty of shifts at the table and pay for table space.

I make and sell fleece hats and origami headbands.

I can give your references of other people I've split tables with and I promise to wear skimpy, low cut cosplay outfits that will draw attention to the entire table <3. I'm also great about taking early morning shifts at the table. Please Email me at Athenacosplay (at) Gmail.com if you're interested in splitting space.

http://www.facebook....113429345348678

#2 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 06 May 2010 - 07:21 AM

View PostAthenachan, on Apr 20 2010, 11:59 AM, said:

I'm looking for someone who has a table and would be willing to split it with me, I'd be willing to take 1/2 or 1/3rd of a table. I'm fulling willing to work plenty of shifts at the table and pay for table space.

I make and sell fleece hats and origami headbands.

I can give your references of other people I've split tables with and I promise to wear skimpy, low cut cosplay outfits that will draw attention to the entire table <3. I'm also great about taking early morning shifts at the table. Please Email me at Athenacosplay (at) Gmail.com if you're interested in splitting space.

http://www.facebook....113429345348678

When resolved please let me know.
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, & 14
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#3 User is offline   Ginrei 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 45753

Posted 09 May 2010 - 11:59 AM

Hm, I might take you up on this. Do you still want half a table?? I only have me and a friend at my table, and 8ft seems like a really LONG space for our stuff. Plus, I crochet nerd hats that would compliment your fleece ones really well! http://www.anothercastlecrochet.com/ Let me ask my partner, and I'll let you know!

Super last minute planning = GOOOO.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users