Anime Central Forums: Lolita Calling Card Game - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Lolita Calling Card Game x-posted from acen_gosurori (a livejournal community)

#1 User is offline   Deleciel 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 48324

Posted 19 April 2010 - 07:16 PM

Do you like meeting new people? Do you often leave a con wishing you'd remembered the name of that lolita wearing that stunning coordination? Do you like games, or at least fabulous prizes? Then have I got the event for you!

The name of the game is Calling Card Tag.

From now and until the 13th of May (the day before acen starts), participants must register as a player and design one business/calling card. The game will end on Saturday, 6:30 pm at the H.Naoto/Hangry and Angry Panel, which is located at the Hyatt (Saturday's always the biggest day).
There will be no card trading during the panel. As soon as the panel is over, everyone with cards must stay behind to do a card-count, and the lolita with the most cards received wins a prize. The Prize will remain a mystery until that evening, but I promise that it'll be good. :)

When creating your business/calling card, please apply this info:

ACEN Lolita Calling Card Game
Email Address:
"Meet & Greet other lolitas and I at the H.Naoto/Hangry & Angry panel, Sat. 6 pm, Hyatt Regency O'Hare, Programming 2, Rosemont CD 550"

In the subject space, put: CCgame/(Your Real Name)
In the message space, fill in the calling card info from above with your name and such, and post/upload a photo of your calling card. And yes, you will need to put the quote above (about meeting and greeting lolitas) someplace where the recipient will see it - be it on the back of the card or the gift bag itself. I doubt that forgeries will be involved, but it's probably best to play it safe, and I can easily check whose card is whom that evening (I'll have printed copies in an album with me).

You may leave comments and suggestions here, but if you want to participate, email me at yotsubato_koiwai@yahoo.com so I can have you registered

Not many people know how I look like, so if you need to find me during/after the panel, I will be wearing a Deadmau5 helmet

As long as you can fit all that info on your card (you can write it on the back if there isn't enough room), you can make it as big or small as you want (okay... minimum is 2 X 3-1/2 inches). You may make the font as pretty as you want, but be sure that the FONT IS LEGIBLE! At places like cons, people tend to lose things, and people tend to trade contact info among other new friends - and so, I highly suggest attaching the card with a little gift bag (or you can put it inside) - feel free to add any little gifts inside (ex: sweets, stickers, bubbles, brooches, etc), this way people participating will still have little prizes, there's a tendency not to lose calling cards when little gifts are involved, and it'll make the idea of trading each other's contact info more unique.

Please make 20-30 of these

If you have any questions, put them here - don't email me unless you're registering :)

Good luck!
-Deleciel

P.S: Although I can receive/send PM here, do not PM me about this

This post has been edited by Deleciel: 01 May 2010 - 03:45 PM

Anime Central 2011:
Deadmau5 head: 40% finished

#2 User is offline   TheOsakaKoneko 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 21009

Posted 03 May 2010 - 11:54 AM

Looking forward to this! It should be a lot of fun! :D

#3 User is offline   ninamori 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 4046

Posted 07 May 2010 - 05:18 PM

i hope we get a lot of people to play ♥

#4 User is offline   TheOsakaKoneko 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 21009

Posted 13 May 2010 - 11:38 AM

Hope everyone has their cards in and is ready to play!! :D Get them in today if not!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users