Anime Central Forums: Kumate Works At Acen - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Kumate Works At Acen 11 years and counting!

#1 User is offline   Christy 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 2434

Posted 19 April 2010 - 12:13 PM

Hi all,

We've finally got the last of our confirmations for Anime Central 2010, namely the panels, so here's what you can expect from us this year!

First on the table, The Apprentice Volume 4 will be released. There will also be past editions of The Apprentice, Haiku and Eccentric Tomato. We also plan to have a second volume of Eccentric Tomato, pending a successful final crunch to the finish. There will also be Min's plushies and hairsticks, prints, posters and silk scrolls.

We're on board for coordinating two artist alley oriented panels this year.

How Not to Starve as a Starving Artist. This panel is now in it's fifth or sixth year at Acen. This is a business oriented panel on how to be successful as a participant in Artist Alley. This year we're going back to the basics and will focus on budgets, pricing, and marketing. Some of the tips include inexpenisve ways to build an effective artist alley table, how to prioritize your business purchases and how to figure out your target market. Anybody who has a specific question that needs to be addressed can post it here and we'll be sure to cover it! Thus far we're scheduled for Friday at one of the Embassy Suites panel rooms.

The Anime Centeral Portfolio and Concept Review. We're gathering experianced artists and writers from the Anime Central artist alley to provide objective feedback at the review. I'm still bugging people to participate but Darrick Chen from Panda Rage Press has confirmed that he would do reviews for awhile. I'll post more for sure confirmations as I get them. I know that honest and objective feedback can be difficult, so if you need help improving, please come and see us. We're scheduled for the main convention hall on Saturday.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users