Anime Central Forums: Spooky Designs! - Anime Central Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Spooky Designs! "Providing the Geek Chic for your everyday life!"

#1 User is offline   Spooky Elric 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 23668
  • Posts: 155
  • Joined: 04-February 09
  • Location:Flint, MI

Posted 13 April 2010 - 11:16 PM

Hey you there! Yeah you! Do you like steampunk? Do you like anime? Do you like SciFi? Do you like all things geeky/nerdy? If the answer to any (or all) of these questions was "yes" then I have a booth for you! Which booth you might ask? Well mine of course! Come see all of my geeky/nerdy wares in the artist alley at ACen 2010!

Things I'll be selling
Steampunk: Props, Accessories, Jewelry, Mini Top Hats, Fascinators, Buttons (possibly) and much more!
Anime related: Cosplay accessories, notebooks, sketchbooks, clipboards and more!
Fashion related: Jewelry, Mini Top Hats, Gothic Lolita headbands and, you guessed it, more!

I'll also be advertising my "Team Buffy" and "Got Gears?" t-shirts! (Which you can purchase online here: http://spookydesigns.spreadshirt.com/ Because sadly I can't bring them to the con due to rules and a lack of fundage to order them to bring)

I also take at con commissions for jewelry! So feel free to stop by and pick out your own pieces! I can make it for you in 45 minutes or less (depends on how busy the booth is and how complicated the work is. I try to work as efficiently as possible.)

If you'd like to commission something for at con pick-up you can view my work here: http://spooky-elric.deviantart.com/

I sure hope to see everyone at the con! I love visitors, even if you only stop by to browse and say "Hi".

P.S. I'll also be running a panel from 12am - 1:30am on Saturday night in Panel 2 called "Steampunk Mythbusters"! I'll be having the only steamy panel at ACen so be sure not to miss it<3
<3 I'm the owner of Spooky Designs. Check out my deviant art. I also go to this sweet convention called Youmacon, you should try to go sometime<3
<3 Ohayocon 2012 Cosplays:
Chloe Brennan, Steampunk: 100%??||Kaylee, Firefly: 100%||

<3 Attending ACen with Crimson Chain Leatherworks.

#2 User is offline   kopeskreations 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 49198
  • Posts: 11
  • Joined: 02-February 10

Posted 14 April 2010 - 11:29 AM

You do amazing work! Can't wait to see your new stuffs. >^,^<

#3 User is offline   Spooky Elric 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 23668
  • Posts: 155
  • Joined: 04-February 09
  • Location:Flint, MI

Posted 14 April 2010 - 11:57 AM

View Postkopeskreations, on Apr 14 2010, 01:29 PM, said:

You do amazing work! Can't wait to see your new stuffs. >^,^<


Thank you! I absolutely love your works too<3 I hope I can own a pair of your cyberlox someday! <333
<3 I'm the owner of Spooky Designs. Check out my deviant art. I also go to this sweet convention called Youmacon, you should try to go sometime<3
<3 Ohayocon 2012 Cosplays:
Chloe Brennan, Steampunk: 100%??||Kaylee, Firefly: 100%||

<3 Attending ACen with Crimson Chain Leatherworks.

#4 User is offline   KnitChick 

  • ACen Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 9629
  • Posts: 2,142
  • Joined: 04-March 07
  • Location:Chicagoland

Posted 14 April 2010 - 06:00 PM

I'll definitely be stopping by to say hi and get a Team Buffy button! :D I can't wait to see your stuff!!
Special Needs and Compliance DH for Acen! Come see us in the Hyatt Grand Boardroom!!
Acen 2014: 50s Sailor Mercury, Agent Simmons from S.H.I.E.L.D., Kim Possible, Ghostbuster, frazzled DH
Youmacon 2014: (tentative) Captain Marvelous, Agent Simmons?, Ace from Doctor Who?
Chicago TARDIS 2014: (tentative) Fourth Doctor, Ace

Member of Team GEEK for the Norridge/Harwood Heights Relay for Life! Please join us or donate!
Ninja on the Glomp Team! Member of the Crossplay Alliance! / My blog / My pictures! (Flickr)
Resident Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, Firefly, Quantum Leap, Transformers, Harry Potter, Highlander, Girl Genius, Super Sentai and Nerima Daikon Brothers obsessor!

#5 User is offline   slrphebos 

  • Customer Service Staff
  • PipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 974
  • Posts: 477
  • Joined: 20-August 03
  • Location:Itasca, IL

Posted 23 April 2010 - 10:34 AM

I like the jewelry you have on your DA. Will definatly be stopping by.
~Ri-chan
ACen 2013-2014: Customer Service

2013 Cosplay: Team Aqua Grunt (100%), Fluttershy Sweet Lolita (95%)

#6 User is offline   Spooky Elric 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 23668
  • Posts: 155
  • Joined: 04-February 09
  • Location:Flint, MI

Posted 23 April 2010 - 02:39 PM

Thanks! I look forward to seeing everyone! :]
<3 I'm the owner of Spooky Designs. Check out my deviant art. I also go to this sweet convention called Youmacon, you should try to go sometime<3
<3 Ohayocon 2012 Cosplays:
Chloe Brennan, Steampunk: 100%??||Kaylee, Firefly: 100%||

<3 Attending ACen with Crimson Chain Leatherworks.

#7 User is offline   kopeskreations 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 49198
  • Posts: 11
  • Joined: 02-February 10

Posted 27 April 2010 - 06:00 PM

View PostSpooky Elric, on Apr 13 2010, 11:16 PM, said:

Hey you there! Yeah you! Do you like steampunk? Do you like anime? Do you like SciFi? Do you like all things geeky/nerdy? If the answer to any (or all) of these questions was "yes" then I have a booth for you! Which booth you might ask? Well mine of course! Come see all of my geeky/nerdy wares in the artist alley at ACen 2010!

Things I'll be selling
Steampunk: Props, Accessories, Jewelry, Mini Top Hats, Fascinators, Buttons (possibly) and much more!
Anime related: Cosplay accessories, notebooks, sketchbooks, clipboards and more!
Fashion related: Jewelry, Mini Top Hats, Gothic Lolita headbands and, you guessed it, more!

I'll also be advertising my "Team Buffy" and "Got Gears?" t-shirts! (Which you can purchase online here: http://spookydesigns.spreadshirt.com/ Because sadly I can't bring them to the con due to rules and a lack of fundage to order them to bring)

I also take at con commissions for jewelry! So feel free to stop by and pick out your own pieces! I can make it for you in 45 minutes or less (depends on how busy the booth is and how complicated the work is. I try to work as efficiently as possible.)

If you'd like to commission something for at con pick-up you can view my work here: http://spooky-elric.deviantart.com/

I sure hope to see everyone at the con! I love visitors, even if you only stop by to browse and say "Hi".

P.S. I'll also be running a panel from 12am - 1:30am on Saturday night in Panel 2 called "Steampunk Mythbusters"! I'll be having the only steamy panel at ACen so be sure not to miss it<3



"Steampunk Mythbusters"

The 'can't miss, have to schedule everything around' panel of the con!

#8 User is offline   Spooky Elric 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 23668
  • Posts: 155
  • Joined: 04-February 09
  • Location:Flint, MI

Posted 27 April 2010 - 07:28 PM

View Postkopeskreations, on Apr 27 2010, 08:00 PM, said:

"Steampunk Mythbusters"

The 'can't miss, have to schedule everything around' panel of the con!


Aww, thanks! Its true though, all the cool kids are going to be there! 8D
<3 I'm the owner of Spooky Designs. Check out my deviant art. I also go to this sweet convention called Youmacon, you should try to go sometime<3
<3 Ohayocon 2012 Cosplays:
Chloe Brennan, Steampunk: 100%??||Kaylee, Firefly: 100%||

<3 Attending ACen with Crimson Chain Leatherworks.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users