Anime Central Forums: Who Wants An Actual Hookup? Acen Dating Service, Pt. 2! - Anime Central Forums

• 60 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Who Wants An Actual Hookup? Acen Dating Service, Pt. 2!

#31 User is offline   Fullmetalcrusade 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 2749

Posted 15 April 2010 - 04:11 PM

What the heck I'll post, Im always up for meeting new Acen attendees.
Name/Nickname: Tim

Favorite Anime(s): Too many to choose, though if I had to narrow it down, Bebop, FMA, Gundam Wing, Eva, Champloo and Slayers

Least Favorite: I'd have to say Naruto. Nothing against the fans but i just don't like the show or the manga personally.

My personality type: I'm very very funny, or at least i try to be XD. I always try to make my friends laugh, I love making people laugh. I can be somewhat intreverted sometimes, but once i get to know someone I am very friendly, especially if we really connect.
How you may contact me: I'm always on AIM, sonicplayer05 otherwise shoot me a PM, I love meeting new people, especially congoers
A talent that i have: I'm a very talented writer, I actually am working to either start my own TV series or get hired as a staff writer on something currently airing. I also love writing in prose form and am currently working on a collection of short stories that I hope to have published in the not too distant future. Like i said, I like to be funny so I am great at writing and telling jokes. I have a lot of others, though I don't know if they'd be so much considered talents as just strange random things I do lol.

My Tastes (Movies, music, books, ect.): I really like anything thats good, if it has a well done story and enjoyable characters I'm all in. Some Shows i currently watch are Psych, Burn Notice, Castle, The Office, and Community. The last book I read was The Bourne Ultimatum, pretty good, I enjoy a good spy thriller. As for music, I love almost anything good. I tend to keep my regular radio tuned to Q101, The Drive, and XRT. My XM tends to be tuned to The Virus, XM 80s on 8, 90s on 9, and Boneyard.

Small bio: This will be very brief since I hate writing these kinds of things. I'm 21, almost 22, a college student currently at Columbia(but i transfer to UIC in the fall) studying film. I want to be a writer/director. I've shot a few short films in the past, hosted a local TV show for two years, and pretty much have always had an attraction to the filmmaking process. Other than that, I enjoy video games(what nerd doesn't) Anime(obviously) Manga, and just kind of shooting the breeze. I love going out with my friends to see movies, or to a nice restaurant for dinner, or just to a bar to watch the game. I'm not a sports fanatic, but i do enjoy the Bears, Bulls, and White Sox. I will watch and root for the Cubs, but I'm Sox all the way. I don't smoke, but i do drink socially. I'm always open to meeting and learning about new people, and I'm hoping my future career will take me all across the world. Truth be told, someday I hope to just do a world tour and visit different countries to learn about their cultures.

Pictures: My picture can be seen on my profile, If you want more just ask me

View PostFlyingElf, on Apr 21 2007, 10:26 PM, said:

Reactor doesnt' count as a con. Reactor is an experiment in how bad a group of otaku can destroy a hotel given 3 days...

#32 User is offline   FlyingElf 

• Honorary Forum Therapist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 447

Posted 15 April 2010 - 04:15 PM

View PostEpic_Fail_Guy, on Apr 15 2010, 05:41 PM, said:

Whoa there, there is a big difference between having fun with a date at ACen, and having fun at ACen only because you have a date. Saying having a date at con is always a nice time is certainly a different thing than expecting a date or stalking some cosplayer. I would hope that most of the people coming on here are not that desperate, to the point where their con would be a bust or something if they can't find a date there.

You'd be surprised. There are definitely people who go to ACen purely in the hopes that they will find a mate and if they don't, they come home all ticked off and miserable because it didn't work out for them. Thats why I always warn people against going to a con with that kind of mentality. You miss out on so much because you're focused on something that in all likeliness is not going to happen.

And no, I'm not aiming this at you or saying that you do this. This is more of a general statement from my numerous past experiences at going to a con. Matter of fact, just the other day I heard someone say that he had a worse time at a con because he didn't get to lay this really hot girl.
Armageddicon!!
Columbus, OH December 21-23, 2012
http://animepunch.org/armageddicon/

#33 User is offline   mattheinsane 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 28503

Posted 15 April 2010 - 04:22 PM

I'll support this thread since I'm cool like that.

Name/Nickname: Matt (Well, Matt is my nickname, my true name is...... ah you're off to a bad start if you can't figure that one out)

Favorite Anime(s): Karas, Claymore, Appleseed
Least Favorite: Gunslinger Girl, Kiddy Girl-and (What a god-awful follow up to an anime I LIKED)

My personality type: I tend to live life not wanting to hold back, so if I like something, I go geek-crazy over it, and if I hate something or someone, you'll know IMMEDIATELY. People say i'm fun, so I'll trust their judgment.
How you may contact me: PMs are good. Otherwise just check my profile for my IM names.
A talent that i have: Weird contortionist abilities I'm just born with. I can twist my arm all the way around and also clap my hands behind myself using the backs of my hands. (Ask me to show you sometime if this doesn't make sense.)

My Tastes (Movies, music, books, ect.):

Movies:

Equilibrium
Demolition Man
Robocop
Rambo 1-4
Star Wars
Underworld Trilogy

(I like action, what can I say?)

Music:

Boston
Nine Inch Nails
Nightwish
Wolfmother

Books:

Eragon series
Heir to the Empire trilogy
Manga (Does that count?)

Small bio: I'm an Electrical Engineer right now, working for a small company and enjoying myself. I just made the big step now in my life to commit to buying a house and I'm really excited for all the possibilities this will open up for me. As far as personal things go, this will be my fifth year at ACEN. It'll be my second year cosplaying and I wish I'd started cosplay sooner. I love anime, video games, and anything just plain nerdy. I play a bit of D&D and the occasional Magic the Gathering game. Apples to Apples is amazing and I will accept any offer from anyone to play it. I've dedicated my life to finding the greatest action sequence, and someday I will either find or create it.

Pictures: I don't have any on hand right now, but you can probably ask me and I'll host one somewhere. However, you may catch me on an off day and I may be too lazy to perform said action.
Little Maid Corps

#34 User is offline   Kii 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 33629

Posted 15 April 2010 - 04:25 PM

View PostMatt PNiewski, on Apr 15 2010, 10:07 AM, said:

Oh, and just before I met her, Mock Kappa hit her in the face. True Story.

I laugh at this every time I come in here.

Damn Thread's fearless leaderReluctant Member of the Little Maids CorpsUGUU~
ACen 2013 Cosplay: LOL whatever I manage to throw together at this point...-_-;;

#35 User is offline   ZomgBlue 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 29826

Posted 15 April 2010 - 06:12 PM

oh ill do this for kicks, mind you i tend to (quoting a bartender i know) have a gaggle of men around me at all times though i never really date them. though i will always be happy to add to the gaggle or stray from the pack for someone different.

Name/Nickname: ashley or ashe

Favorite Anime(s): evangelion, elfin lied, ponyo, castle in the sky, howls moving castle, princess mononoke, spirited away

Least Favorite: naruto, bleach, inuyasha

My personality type: sarcastic, snarky, vibrant, spunky, adorkable (haha)

How you may contact me: PM

A talent that i have: i can trip on a flat surface

movies can be just about anything, enjoy campy horror movies the most lately.

music... well i like just about anything mostly pop music lately as thats what they play at work.

books... out, in the miso soup, battle royale

Small bio: born at an early age, grew up to be an adult. how much smaller of a bio could i make? okay well im a grooming assitant at a petsmart salon. i live with my parents to save money. i enjoy playing video games, learning about dogs, and hanging out with my friends and family. thats me in a nutshell..
oh and do i have personality i got enough of it to make a dull person confused as to whats going on. i got more than enough for 3 people.

Looking for: well i date guys but i have like no female pals... so in dating sense or 'dance floor makeout' guy but i need female friends. i am so much one of the guys i have forgotten how to be lady like at times. hence how im always called the girl with a gaggle of guys (normally its a gaggle of geese balh blah blah)

Pictures: its on my profile now ;D

This post has been edited by ZomgBlue: 19 April 2010 - 10:15 PM

the one the only princess neon plaid mix'n'match confusion of colour

#36 User is offline   LADY SAKURA 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 18295

Posted 15 April 2010 - 08:24 PM

ill take this into consideration im thinking on it riiight now ok when im not at work i just may put a little something something in here making newer friends is always ok with me
The Forum Seductress ^_~To be a Tekosexual you must first become one with the tentacles

Facebook Me
Check Art My Dev art page
AIM ME: dsbabygyrl2021

#37 User is offline   Keiichi-chan 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 3332

Posted 15 April 2010 - 09:45 PM

View PostKrystal, on Apr 15 2010, 12:23 PM, said:

C'mon guys, be nice. XD Some people may actually need this thread! And to support it, I shall post, but I'm taken. I like meeting new friends A LOT but like I said. Extremely taken.

not knocking it, just saying it's really tough to keep this serious meanwhile getting
people to not be too embarrassed to post a profile and chit-chat here.

#38 User is offline   proxy 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 19396

Posted 15 April 2010 - 09:51 PM

*was about to be a debbie downer, but decides not too*

I think if we get some serious people this could work!

#39 User is offline   Aonele 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 11231

Posted 15 April 2010 - 10:19 PM

I've no place in this thread, but to those that've been too lazy to put up a picture: you're doing yourself a disservice. Maybe it's just me, but I look at pictures first before I read the rest of your profile. Call me shallow, but my mom's always said "If you're gonna date/marry someone, he/she might as well be good looking because you're going to be looking at him/her for a loooooooooooooooong time."

So please post pictures? :D
---Cosplay List 2012---
Will not be attending ;-;

#40 User is offline   proxy 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 19396

Posted 15 April 2010 - 10:23 PM

View PostAonele, on Apr 15 2010, 11:19 PM, said:

I've no place in this thread, but to those that've been too lazy to put up a picture: you're doing yourself a disservice. Maybe it's just me, but I look at pictures first before I read the rest of your profile. Call me shallow, but my mom's always said "If you're gonna date/marry someone, he/she might as well be good looking because you're going to be looking at him/her for a loooooooooooooooong time."

I don't believe that's being shallow. I knew this guy on AIM and his dad met this lady on some online dating service. She described what kind of person she was but never posted a picture. So they started dating, and went for their first ever face-to-face date, and he found out she was really fat.

#41 User is offline   Prayer Police 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 11087

Posted 15 April 2010 - 10:26 PM

removed

This post has been edited by redx1: 27 February 2011 - 03:49 PM
Reason for edit: Inappropriate

^^Post of the Day!!!!^^

FaceBook:Cedric Paul Mamuri DeviantART:PrayerPolice Instagram:PrayerPolice Pinterest:Prayer Police
Twitter:@PrayerPolice XBox gamertag:Prayer Police PS3 account ID:PrayerPolice Steam:Prayer Police

2014 cosplays: Doge......just Doge.

#42 User is offline   kenkendazo  

• The Luckiest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 19670

Posted 15 April 2010 - 10:47 PM

View PostAonele, on Apr 15 2010, 11:19 PM, said:

What are you doing on this thread? lol
Linlindesu is muh Waifu <3

The Roose is on the loose!

#43 User is offline   ZomgBlue 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 16 April 2010 - 12:06 AM

my friend asked me to post on his behalf as he has no computer at the moment.

Name/Nickname: joel (btw hes a dude)

Favorite Anime(s): vampire d, one piece (the manga), ghost in the shell

Least Favorite: death note

My personality type: reserved yet very intersting

How you may contact me: through zomgblue

A talent that i have: man can bake pies and rock through resident evil 5

movies- anything with a good story line

music - hip hop and the oldies

books - manga lots and lots of manga (more manga better)

Small bio: well educated, pie baking smarty. always there for his friends and willing to help you co op through a game just for the fun of it.

as far as pictures go, hes the super camera lens avoiding ninja...

#44 User is offline   TruSoldier 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 18013

Posted 16 April 2010 - 12:11 PM

ah wat the hell might as well contribute my sexiness to ur thread lmao boredom strikes again and if anythin happens go for a bonus but i am better with in person first meetings lol

Name/Nickname:Tyler Nicknames include Ty,TJ, Ty-Ty,Tyli-po, and many more lmao
Favorite Anime(s):Air Gear, FMA, FMP, Hitman Reborn, Letter Bee, Fairy Tail, Bleach
Least Favorite: Naruto
My personality type: Loud and outgoing
How you may contact me: Facebook or on here with PM
A talent that i have: Bein Sexy
My Tastes (Movies, music, books, ect.): Huge Movie Buff, Into Computer/Game Programming, Online Gaming, Anime(Duh)
Bio:
Well where to start I guess I describe my physical appearance first. I am 6"1 with an athletic/skinny body and my hair tends to change colors when my job doesn't prevent me from doing so. My eyes change colors depending on many factors they usually are between green and brown lately kinda golden which I like. Abs .
Here's a little background info. I am currently 19 yrs old and graduated Highschool. I am currently procrastinating with the whole college thing after my plans didnt go as planned if you get to know me you can know more in depth about it or not. lol. I grew up as a single child with my single mother and had ups and lots of downs but they made me the person I am today making me appreciate life and to live it to the fullest.
For my likes lets see there is obviously anime otherwise I wouldn't be on here. I still play video games but not as much as I used to I am more into the programming side(which on a side note is what I want to go to school for already took few courses but nothing major). As for anime I am not into stuff like Naruto and other fluff crap; over time I just started watching more and more anime which kind of led to as most find out mostly subbed anime which you dont even notice a difference after awhile. I am Raver stuck in the midwest where not many "good" raves are and I compare them to the raves back on the West Coast which from my experience won hands downs and happened more often. Kinda easily to figure I like techno from my last statement but for your active techno listener I will narrow it down to mostly trance and club mix's for the most part. I listen to almost every genre of music but usually I am listening to techno, rock, metal, ect.
Now for the thing that no one is complete without my personality. Well I am VRY confident sometimes a little too much but I have alot of people who boost my ego and dont help the fact but its me and most people like it. With that in mind I tend to loud and I believe honestly IS the best policy so I tell how I fell straight out majority of the time(sometimes for personal reasons and of course to spare people feelings I may hold the truth back a bit) Now I dont just mean I try to be honest all the time I mean if I dont like you I will tell you and I dont change the way I am for anyone and I am the same person whether I am at ACEN or at home or in a crowded public place. I will be a little more reserve and mature if I am around elders or in a swanky place but thats only because I respect my elders(who deserve it) and I am not going to be an butt and ruin someones dinner date just because I am a young and wild.
As for any of your other wonders about the magical sexy beast known as Ty Ty(one of many names acquired over time) just message me I dont bite unless I rly like you ;D
Looking for: Women (Guys can still be friends though trust me you would be first guy to hit on me lol)
Pictures:
http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b205/Tru...nt=IMG_0038.jpg
Posted Image

Edit: For pics error and the actual bio

#45 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 9384

Posted 16 April 2010 - 12:15 PM

ITT: Sausage Fest with a non-single female. lol

But um, good luck I suppose that it'll get alil more even.
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
Zero Escape 2: Virtue's Last Reward-Sigma
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

#46 User is offline   nouseforaname 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 18421

Posted 16 April 2010 - 12:21 PM

I was going to say that myself, the first part only.

Good luck to whoever.
Mighta been a time when I loved her too but you take that away, you always been the one.

ACen cosplay 2012:
Bioshock - Sander Cohen
Fullmetal Alchemist - Greedling

#47 User is offline   HGM 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 11254

Posted 16 April 2010 - 05:27 PM

View PostPrayer Police, on Apr 15 2010, 11:26 PM, said:

We should have a designated 24/7 orgy room at ACen.
Mmmmmm. That takes me back to ACen 2005.

Oooooooh man, ACens of yore was where it was at. Seemed like every room was a room party whether they wanted it to be or not. Sooo many good story from those days...haha

ACen '07 cosplay:

Friday- Soubi from Loveless
Saturday and Sunday- Hard Gay Matt

ACen '08 cosplay:

Friday and Sunday: Hard Gay Matt
Saturday: Kurogane (Tsubasa Chronicle group)

ACen '09++
Hard Gay FOOOOOOOO!!!! (v 2.0)

#48 User is offline   ZomgBlue 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 16 April 2010 - 05:38 PM

View PostXenoBlade, on Apr 16 2010, 01:15 PM, said:

hey im a single female that posted here...

#49 User is offline   Soulcrash 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 72

Posted 16 April 2010 - 05:51 PM

I guess I'll do this for kicks since I'm waiting for someone... -.-

Name/Nickname: Ron / SoulCrash

Favorite Anime(s):Valkyria Chronicles, Initial D, Eyeshield 21

Least Favorite: Anything mainstream... Naruto, Bleach... etc...

My personality type: Dorky, Funny, yet know how to be serious when the time comes...

How you may contact me: You PM me... I guess?? or leave a comment on my ACen profile??? >.>

A talent that i have: I drive, I take photos, I take video... I can............ DO A BARREL ROLL!!!

My Tastes (Movies, music, books, ect.): the Fast & the Furious movies... 300, WatchMen... you know.. the good awesome kick @ss movies...

Small bio: I'm that guy who drives the ACen truck... I take alot of photos / video at the cons for coverage for this site I'm helping out with... I'm part of a car club... that's about it... >.>

Pictures: http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc...3_4074333_n.jpg
Ronald "SoulCrash" Ladao, age 25, I'm a photographer for hired......
The new home for my convention photos, videos, and side projects.....
**FaceBook**; **Twitter**; **DeviantART**

#50 User is offline   Scott 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 9607

Posted 16 April 2010 - 07:50 PM

View PostXenoBlade, on Apr 16 2010, 01:15 PM, said:

View Postnouseforaname, on Apr 16 2010, 01:21 PM, said:

I was going to say that myself, the first part only.

Good luck to whoever.

Women, in general, tend to be more reserved in situations like this. If a women posts with a good photo, she will probably be inundated with messages.

I speculate that there are women looking at the topic. I have my photos in my profile, so I can see who visits and contact people I think would be fun talking with. :lol: There is a Japanese social networking site called MIXI that does the same thing. The creators understood how Japanese society is in general, so they implemented that feature to promote contact between members (say a user searches for people who love anime, they visit a few profiles, the other people notice that person's mutual interest and send a message). It works, even with a culture that is a lot less forward than ours.

Edit: To go into a bit more detail, I use MIXI. If I search out profiles and send a message to someone, I tend to have a 50/50 response rate. If someone visits my profile and I send them a message I tend to have a 90% response rate. The person who initially visited is more likely to respond as they feel they already put themselves out there and left their "footsteps" (called Ashiato、 足跡) on the other person's profile. A recent feature was added to give people 10 footstep removals a month, so the reasoning to contact people who leave footsteps is even stronger than before. Online social networking is quite interesting.

Men, in general, put themselves out there and are willing to take risks. It's natural because of how our society works... to be the one who takes the first action.

Keep in mind I'm generalizing here. You two didn't fit my mold I just described nor did the one girl who posted. :lol: A lot of people also tend to follow what others do, so in time there could be more girls posting if the thread fills up with actual profiles.

This post has been edited by Scott: 16 April 2010 - 08:01 PM

#51 User is offline   FlyingElf 

• Honorary Forum Therapist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 447

Posted 16 April 2010 - 08:07 PM

View PostZomgBlue, on Apr 16 2010, 07:38 PM, said:

Well I hope you're not more than one person.
Armageddicon!!
Columbus, OH December 21-23, 2012
http://animepunch.org/armageddicon/

#52 User is offline   nouseforaname 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 18421

Posted 16 April 2010 - 08:14 PM

So this does look like a part 2. I wouldn't be surprised if there were more than 6 pages tomorrow afternoon.
Mighta been a time when I loved her too but you take that away, you always been the one.

ACen cosplay 2012:
Bioshock - Sander Cohen
Fullmetal Alchemist - Greedling

#53 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2010 - 08:21 PM

View PostZomgBlue, on Apr 16 2010, 06:38 PM, said:

But you posted for your male friend. lol
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

#54 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 10570

Posted 16 April 2010 - 08:23 PM

View PostXenoBlade, on Apr 16 2010, 09:21 PM, said:

She posted her own bio before that. lol It's the 5th post on this page.
ACen '14 Cosplay
Fem!Gundam Tanaka [Super Dangan Ronpa 2] [100%]
ACen forum's number one poster and Disney nut.

View PostFoolish Humon, on 13 June 2010 - 07:19 PM, said:

Ladies ladies ladies, if you find a man whose only concern about a woman is her breast size, he just may be dumb enough to believe you if you say you have Ds when you have Bs. :thumbup:

#55 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2010 - 08:28 PM

View PostScott, on Apr 16 2010, 08:50 PM, said:

Women, in general, tend to be more reserved in situations like this. If a women posts with a good photo, she will probably be inundated with messages.

I speculate that there are women looking at the topic. I have my photos in my profile, so I can see who visits and contact people I think would be fun talking with. :lol: There is a Japanese social networking site called MIXI that does the same thing. The creators understood how Japanese society is in general, so they implemented that feature to promote contact between members (say a user searches for people who love anime, they visit a few profiles, the other people notice that person's mutual interest and send a message). It works, even with a culture that is a lot less forward than ours.

Edit: To go into a bit more detail, I use MIXI. If I search out profiles and send a message to someone, I tend to have a 50/50 response rate. If someone visits my profile and I send them a message I tend to have a 90% response rate. The person who initially visited is more likely to respond as they feel they already put themselves out there and left their "footsteps" (called Ashiato、 足跡) on the other person's profile. A recent feature was added to give people 10 footstep removals a month, so the reasoning to contact people who leave footsteps is even stronger than before. Online social networking is quite interesting.

Men, in general, put themselves out there and are willing to take risks. It's natural because of how our society works... to be the one who takes the first action.

Keep in mind I'm generalizing here. You two didn't fit my mold I just described nor did the one girl who posted. :lol: A lot of people also tend to follow what others do, so in time there could be more girls posting if the thread fills up with actual profiles.

Trust me man, I know all about this kind of thing.

I was more or less just kinda making a small joke. But to add on from what I've noticed, a lot of the female members are already in a relationship. It's generally harder for the male kind in our subculture to find someone. (Before someone gets a hissy fit, I said GENERALLY) and when most females who do post say "I have a bf, but I'm looking for friends" is more or less a slap to the face to those who post.

View PostLina, on Apr 16 2010, 09:23 PM, said:

She posted her own bio before that. lol It's the 5th post on this page.

whoops

Sorry Zomgblue. I didn't see that. I take it back
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo

#56 User is offline   wrexness 

• Forum Abacus
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 7901

Posted 16 April 2010 - 08:32 PM

View PostZomgBlue, on Apr 15 2010, 07:12 PM, said:

A talent that i have: i can trip on a flat surface

*ninjas in* :shuriken:

*w* Clumsy moe~

*ninjas out*
2012 Cosplay Plans - Fujiwara no Mokou (Touhou)
Visit my MAL and let me know you're from the forums~

#57 User is offline   rwarsauce 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 46332

Posted 16 April 2010 - 08:38 PM

ohursoninja ;3

#58 User is offline   ZomgBlue 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 16 April 2010 - 09:09 PM

View PostXenoBlade, on Apr 16 2010, 09:21 PM, said:

yes and im glad you noticed him, now i see you also noticed me after lina pointed that out... so you interested in joel?

This post has been edited by ZomgBlue: 16 April 2010 - 09:13 PM

#59 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2010 - 09:15 PM

View PostZomgBlue, on Apr 16 2010, 10:09 PM, said:

yes and im glad you noticed him, now i see you also noticed me after lina pointed that out... so you interested in joel?

O_O ummm, I don't play for that team if you were refering to me.

(I kinda hope you were refering to Lina, but she has a boyfriend)
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo

#60 User is offline   Alkaren Hyralt 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 6130

Posted 16 April 2010 - 09:17 PM

View PostXenoBlade, on Apr 16 2010, 10:15 PM, said:

O_O ummm, I don't play for that team if you were refering to me.

(I kinda hope you were refering to Lina, but she has a boyfriend)

A+
would lol again.
-Zac /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
ACen 2007 - Present - Forums Manager
ACen 2012 - Guest Relations Handlers DH
ACen 2010, 2011 - Guest Relations Operations ADH
ACen 2008, 2009 - Main Programming ADH
ACen 2006, 2007 - Main Programming Staff
Drunken Otaku Syndicate Member - "This is what happens when you give me vodka that tastes like water!"
Alcoholic Hunter X of the ROS Order
AIM: Alkaren Hyralt / Facebook: alkaren
Questions about forums registration or in general please e-mail us

• 60 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users