Anime Central Forums: Question About Adding Studio Members - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Question About Adding Studio Members

#1 User is offline   Kefka 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 45051

Posted 25 March 2010 - 06:57 PM

I know that as it grows closer to con time, it will take longer to hear back from AA staff, but uh, hopefully someone will read this and ease my mind ;)

I added two studio members (emails are dated at March 5th, added second one March 21) but I never received a confirmation message back that they had been 'officially' added to my studio. It's probably just paranoia, but I am just worried that a) the messages were never received B) I sent the paperwork in incorrectly or to the wrong place c) other.

I just don't want to arrive in Chicago that thursday night to find out that somewhere along the way I messed up, you know?

#2 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 25 March 2010 - 07:57 PM

View PostKefka, on Mar 25 2010, 07:57 PM, said:

I know that as it grows closer to con time, it will take longer to hear back from AA staff, but uh, hopefully someone will read this and ease my mind ;)

I added two studio members (emails are dated at March 5th, added second one March 21) but I never received a confirmation message back that they had been 'officially' added to my studio. It's probably just paranoia, but I am just worried that a) the messages were never received B) I sent the paperwork in incorrectly or to the wrong place c) other.

I just don't want to arrive in Chicago that thursday night to find out that somewhere along the way I messed up, you know?

Could you pm me your studio name or email you sent them from, so I can do a quick check.
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, & 15
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#3 User is offline   Kefka 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 45051

Posted 27 March 2010 - 05:27 PM

View PostVoltaire30, on Mar 25 2010, 08:57 PM, said:

Could you pm me your studio name or email you sent them from, so I can do a quick check.

Yup, will PM you right away. thanks!!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users