• This topic is locked

Payment Issues? Payment not yet processed/received

#1 User is offline   Aourai 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 9069

Posted 22 March 2010 - 02:04 PM

So I've contacted the e-mail for the art show about our payment, which according to our bank account hasn't yet been processed. We sent it out around the 1st of March.

Has anyone else had a delay? Is there anyone else who can answer inquiries about it? I'm at a loss right now, and totally freaked that the payment got lost or something and I'm at risk of losing my tables or something, and I'm not getting answers that I can then provide my table mates. Any suggestions?
Oh, I, I might be small
But that doesn't mean I can't reach the sky
I, I might be weak
But that doesn't mean you can knock me down
:heart:

#2 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 22 March 2010 - 04:00 PM

View PostAourai, on Mar 22 2010, 03:04 PM, said:

So I've contacted the e-mail for the art show about our payment, which according to our bank account hasn't yet been processed. We sent it out around the 1st of March.

Has anyone else had a delay? Is there anyone else who can answer inquiries about it? I'm at a loss right now, and totally freaked that the payment got lost or something and I'm at risk of losing my tables or something, and I'm not getting answers that I can then provide my table mates. Any suggestions?

I sent out an email to everyone and informed them that the website has a list of confirmed artists (a long time ago).
This would be everyone who has sent us all their forms, along with their complete payment.
Please check the website, http://www.acen.org/node/134, for your studio name.
A quick way to find your studio name (if it is there) is to click "ctrl+f", then type in your studio name.

I can only guess that your payment has not been deposited because I hand payments over to our Finance Department so they can be deposited. I will forward your concern to them, pertaining to the issue of your check.
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, & 14
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#3 User is offline   Aourai 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 9069

Posted 22 March 2010 - 05:51 PM

View PostVoltaire30, on Mar 22 2010, 10:00 PM, said:

I sent out an email to everyone and informed them that the website has a list of confirmed artists (a long time ago).
This would be everyone who has sent us all their forms, along with their complete payment.
Please check the website, http://www.acen.org/node/134, for your studio name.
A quick way to find your studio name (if it is there) is to click "ctrl+f", then type in your studio name.

I can only guess that your payment has not been deposited because I hand payments over to our Finance Department so they can be deposited. I will forward your concern to them, pertaining to the issue of your check.

Awesome, I see my studio there so I can de-stress a little.
Oh, I, I might be small
But that doesn't mean I can't reach the sky
I, I might be weak
But that doesn't mean you can knock me down
:heart:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users