• This topic is locked

West Wing The TV show!

#1 User is offline   Alkaren Hyralt 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 6130

Posted 04 March 2010 - 09:03 PM

So, as i sit here rewatching my favorite scenes in the show, I'm curious how many other people on the forums are fans of the show?

I've always thought WW had some of the most witty and quality writing for a tv show, especially one that ran for 7 seasons. I just wish TV shows now-a-days had such wit. :[

So what was your opinion of it? :]
-Zac /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
ACen 2007 - Present - Forums Manager
ACen 2012 - Guest Relations Handlers DH
ACen 2010, 2011 - Guest Relations Operations ADH
ACen 2008, 2009 - Main Programming ADH
ACen 2006, 2007 - Main Programming Staff
Drunken Otaku Syndicate Member - "This is what happens when you give me vodka that tastes like water!"
Alcoholic Hunter X of the ROS Order
AIM: Alkaren Hyralt / Facebook: alkaren
Questions about forums registration or in general please e-mail us

#2 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 10570

Posted 04 March 2010 - 09:05 PM

I liked it. I used to watch it with my mom a lot.
ACen '14 Cosplay
Fem!Gundam Tanaka [Super Dangan Ronpa 2] [100%]
ACen forum's number one poster and Disney nut.

View PostFoolish Humon, on 13 June 2010 - 07:19 PM, said:

Ladies ladies ladies, if you find a man whose only concern about a woman is her breast size, he just may be dumb enough to believe you if you say you have Ds when you have Bs. :thumbup:

#3 User is offline   Matt PNiewski 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 28392

Posted 07 March 2010 - 10:39 AM

West Wing inspired me and my brother to come up with our own TV Show about life in the Whitehouse. A Sitcom where the President has hilarious family problems, like getting paranoid because his daughter is going on her first real date, and his son is being bullied at school. Meanwhile, he's always trying to avoid his wacky next door neighbor, despite the wisdom he often expounds.

We wrote up a treatment for an episode where a diplomat from a foreign country comes over, and is trying to negotiate a treaty. He speaks one of those hilarious bushman languages that only exist in hilariously racist cartoons. But.... The Translator gets sick. So he's trying to talk, but can't understand. Then the wacky next door neighbor comes in, eating from the President's box of cereal (running gag- all the President's stuff has his picture on it. In a sense, we predicted Obama), in his underwear with an open shirt on, and starts talking to the guy, and they start laughing. Then the neighbor looks over and says "Man, you really should get those death squads out of there" or something.
Jimmy Olsen to the Real Life Superheroes.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users