• You cannot reply to this topic

Work Stories Did that REALLY happen?

#91 User is offline   Carnage_Black3 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 9167

Posted 12 March 2010 - 04:52 AM

Were they on their way to a con, it was a friday after all.
ACen 10 Reg Staffer
C-C-C-C-Combobreaker!

ACen 09 Gofer
ACen 08 Gofer
ACen 07 Gofer
ACen 06 Gofer
ACen 05 Gofer

#92 User is offline   Fullmetal_C 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 19831

Posted 13 March 2010 - 07:51 PM

View PostKirbyFanOne, on Mar 11 2010, 07:41 PM, said:

Another story I remembered was one year it was a friday thirteenth and our gas station suffered the misfortune of having two drive offs. And when I say drive offs, I mean the customers forgot to remove the nozzle from their gas caps and drove away from the pump, tearing the hoses off and making the pumps useless.

To this day, I don't know what made them have such relapses in judgement. o.o

LOL! This made me think of the images posted on Failblog a few weeks ago XD

http://failblog.org/...gas-pump-fails/
Cosplay.com!!![Fullmetal_C]
Deviant Art!!![ShojO-ShortY][/center]

#93 User is offline   KirbyFanOne 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 49272

Posted 13 March 2010 - 09:15 PM

View PostCarnage_Black3, on Mar 12 2010, 04:52 AM, said:

Were they on their way to a con, it was a friday after all.

I don't know what was going through their mind, and I don't recall any conventions being held out in the middle of nowhere, unless you count craft fairs.

I don't really, but whatever.
Currently watching: People make fools of themselves
Currently reading: Text on a screen
Currently playing: Mind games

This is a turkey ---> o3o

#94 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 10570

Posted 15 March 2010 - 08:24 PM

Friday I took one of my co-worker's usher shift. We got 3 new movies. She's Out of My League, Green Zone and Remember Me. She's Out of My League and Shutter Island (both are rated R movies) are in theaters 1 and 2 and those are right next to concessions on the left. 3-6 are down the hall on the right side of concessions. Once people started coming for the 7 o'clock shows, I walk over to theaters 1 and 2 to make sure no one sneaks in. As I get to them, three girls were about to go into theater 2 which was Shutter Island. They look no older than 15. I ask to see their tickets. They start shuffling through their purses. After about a minute, one of them asks, "We should go see another movie, shouldn't we?" and I told them, "Yeah. You guys don't look 17." So they start walking away and I say to myself, "Go see Robert Pattinson". It was amusing.

For those who don't know, Robert Pattinson stars in Remember Me.

ACen '14 Cosplay
Fem!Gundam Tanaka [Super Dangan Ronpa 2] [100%]
ACen forum's number one poster and Disney nut.

View PostFoolish Humon, on 13 June 2010 - 07:19 PM, said:

Ladies ladies ladies, if you find a man whose only concern about a woman is her breast size, he just may be dumb enough to believe you if you say you have Ds when you have Bs. :thumbup:

#95 User is offline   Carnage_Black3 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 15 March 2010 - 08:41 PM

Kids are idiots now-a-days.
ACen 10 Reg Staffer
C-C-C-C-Combobreaker!

ACen 09 Gofer
ACen 08 Gofer
ACen 07 Gofer
ACen 06 Gofer
ACen 05 Gofer

#96 User is offline   Tiamat97 

• Mr. Insanity
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 17897

Posted 15 March 2010 - 10:24 PM

another compaint about my job, they moved the camera so they can watch us at all times, not just while their at work as well but wherever and whenever as long as they have a computer they can watch us, its not like we dont do work
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1107...mp;id=586119408
My internship

Belongs in Damn Thread, if found please return to Kii
Spam Squad Member spam kill count:29 , Troll Hunter troll kill count: 1

#97 User is offline   Carnage_Black3 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 16 March 2010 - 02:10 AM

I have the same problem, cameras covered every inch of our store. My boss had a similar camera setup. Often times if I was to leave our rear inner store door open, I'd get a call asking why it's opened. Now, our last little place in the store, other then the restroom, without a camera, now has one. Now there's only about a 2'x2' square in the backroom that isn't covered by a camera. Which sucks when I want to grab a quick lunch on the clock.
ACen 10 Reg Staffer
C-C-C-C-Combobreaker!

ACen 09 Gofer
ACen 08 Gofer
ACen 07 Gofer
ACen 06 Gofer
ACen 05 Gofer

#98 User is offline   Fullmetal_C 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 16 March 2010 - 08:14 AM

Our walmart store is like that too now T_T before the remodel the cameras were just taped (really crappy, not live cameras you could watch from) and didn't cover that much area. But after the remodel they installed cameras that could be watched via clear, live footage ALL OVER >.> they're all over the back room (which didn't have barely any before) i don't think management watches it that often but even so, it makes for an uncomfortable work environment.

#99 User is offline   Krystal 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 14958

Posted 16 March 2010 - 11:21 AM

View PostLina, on Mar 15 2010, 09:24 PM, said:

Friday I took one of my co-worker's usher shift. We got 3 new movies. She's Out of My League, Green Zone and Remember Me. She's Out of My League and Shutter Island (both are rated R movies) are in theaters 1 and 2 and those are right next to concessions on the left. 3-6 are down the hall on the right side of concessions. Once people started coming for the 7 o'clock shows, I walk over to theaters 1 and 2 to make sure no one sneaks in. As I get to them, three girls were about to go into theater 2 which was Shutter Island. They look no older than 15. I ask to see their tickets. They start shuffling through their purses. After about a minute, one of them asks, "We should go see another movie, shouldn't we?" and I told them, "Yeah. You guys don't look 17." So they start walking away and I say to myself, "Go see Robert Pattinson". It was amusing.

For those who don't know, Robert Pattinson stars in Remember Me.

XD I want to see that.

This post has been edited by Krystal: 16 March 2010 - 11:22 AM

Acen 2011: I lost my red kodak camera. If you found it, PLEASE contact me. I really miss it.

#100 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 March 2010 - 12:30 PM

View PostKrystal, on Mar 16 2010, 12:21 PM, said:

XD I want to see that.

Which movie? Remember Me, She's Out of My League or Shutter Island?

I saw She's Out of My League on Sunday. GREAT movie. It wasn't a typical teen comedy with tons of sex jokes/sexual references and drug references and stuff like that. It was a bit vulgar (they said f*** SO many times. lol) and the sexual stuff was pretty tame. It was really really funny. I enjoyed it a lot. And Kitty from That 70's Show is in it. I love her. <3

Shutter Island was decent. Total mindf***, but enjoyable. Leo did a great job.

I haven't seen Remember Me and don't plan to. I'm not a fan of Nicholas Sparks (author of The Notebook, Dear John, The Last Song, Remember Me). I'm not into mushy romantic movies and I don't like Robert Pattinson. lol

I need to see Green Zone some time this week, unless my work gets Repo Men. That will take priority. lol

ACen '14 Cosplay

Ladies ladies ladies, if you find a man whose only concern about a woman is her breast size, he just may be dumb enough to believe you if you say you have Ds when you have Bs. :thumbup:

#101 User is offline   Neko_master_Luna 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 28689

Posted 16 March 2010 - 01:11 PM

I can remember going into work early, about an hour to shop & they were paging a code adam. (for those who don't work at walfart, it means lost kid. So an hour later, they are still paging it & I have to start, so I start looking too.

I keep thinking the kid moved to some where else & how weird it is that this kid has been missing for an hour. So I start rechecking normal areas, like the fitting rooms, cuz little kids like to climb under the doors. If a child has been missing for an hour they will locked the doors & call the police, in this case they had done that & no one was leaving until this kid had been found.

My Mother works here too, the lady (I use that term loosely here) had grabbed my Mom. So aside from my Mother paging the code adam, she had to wait the whole time with her, even when the cop showed up. The missing kid was 4 & his 7 year old Brother was with the woman. The whole time they waited, the Mother kept saying, "I can't believe this, we have to leave for Disney tomorrow. Danny, you were supposed to watch your Brother, this is all your fault!"

I guess the cop & my Mother shot her dirty looks ever time. Mean while, remembering how much trouble I caused my Mother as a kid, I thought I would hide under clothing racks. Every one had tried this already, but I decided to look under the clothes on walls too & see 2 little feet under the clothing.

At this point all these Mothers are beginning to worry & my Mother is thinking the worse. I get on my knees & look at the kid in the face. He is in tears & hid because he was scared. ( I think I would if his Mother was mine too) So I ask him what he is doing? He tells me he hid because hew was lost & scarred. So I tell him that his Mother is very worried & looking for him & that I work here & can show him to his Mother & that it will be alright now. Plus I would take his hand if he was scarred. So I offer him my hand & he comes out. I added if he was lost to just ask any one with a blue vest for help. (we still had them back then.

So there I am walking the little guy up front holding his little had & it was like a parade. Employees are shouting over the walkie s, that we got him & I am bring him up now. All the Mothers waiting at the checkouts, start to clap, cheer & cry thank God! Being Mothers they can understand & felt as one. Shy as I am, I blush but smile. Then the kid see's his Mom & runs to hear, she immediately turns from him & smacks the other kid. I wish that cop had arrested her, but this town sucks!

Currently writing a book.

#102 User is offline   Fullmetal_C 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 16 March 2010 - 01:35 PM

View PostNeko_master_Luna, on Mar 16 2010, 02:11 PM, said:

I can remember going into work early, about an hour to shop & they were paging a code adam. (for those who don't work at walfart, it means lost kid. So an hour later, they are still paging it & I have to start, so I start looking too.

I keep thinking the kid moved to some where else & how weird it is that this kid has been missing for an hour. So I start rechecking normal areas, like the fitting rooms, cuz little kids like to climb under the doors. If a child has been missing for an hour they will locked the doors & call the police, in this case they had done that & no one was leaving until this kid had been found.

My Mother works here too, the lady (I use that term loosely here) had grabbed my Mom. So aside from my Mother paging the code adam, she had to wait the whole time with her, even when the cop showed up. The missing kid was 4 & his 7 year old Brother was with the woman. The whole time they waited, the Mother kept saying, "I can't believe this, we have to leave for Disney tomorrow. Danny, you were supposed to watch your Brother, this is all your fault!"

I guess the cop & my Mother shot her dirty looks ever time. Mean while, remembering how much trouble I caused my Mother as a kid, I thought I would hide under clothing racks. Every one had tried this already, but I decided to look under the clothes on walls too & see 2 little feet under the clothing.

At this point all these Mothers are beginning to worry & my Mother is thinking the worse. I get on my knees & look at the kid in the face. He is in tears & hid because he was scared. ( I think I would if his Mother was mine too) So I ask him what he is doing? He tells me he hid because hew was lost & scarred. So I tell him that his Mother is very worried & looking for him & that I work here & can show him to his Mother & that it will be alright now. Plus I would take his hand if he was scarred. So I offer him my hand & he comes out. I added if he was lost to just ask any one with a blue vest for help. (we still had them back then.

So there I am walking the little guy up front holding his little had & it was like a parade. Employees are shouting over the walkie s, that we got him & I am bring him up now. All the Mothers waiting at the checkouts, start to clap, cheer & cry thank God! Being Mothers they can understand & felt as one. Shy as I am, I blush but smile. Then the kid see's his Mom & runs to hear, she immediately turns from him & smacks the other kid. I wish that cop had arrested her, but this town sucks!

It wasn't too long ago that we had a similar situation, except the roles were reversed.

A small hispanic boy was found wandering around the electronics department and the ZMS took him over to photolab to page for his parents. The boy spoke barely any english so another associate from pharmacy had to come and try to interpret for the boy. I was told that they paged for his parents for over an hour and ended up calling the police because no one was coming up. As the police arrived the parents had showed up for the child. Apparently they dropped him off at walmart as if we are some kind of babysitting service >.O i'm not sure what exactly happened between the parents and the police (i'm sure nothing was done) but i'm sure they're not the first people to drop their children off at walmart and come back for them later T_T

#103 User is offline   Neko_master_Luna 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 March 2010 - 01:40 PM

On a sad note, Parents do this thinking they're kids are safe. We're near a theaters, so on New Years eve, some Parents dropped they're 13 year old Daughter & 12 year old friend off at the movies, thinking they were inside & safe, but what ever movie they chose, they had time to kill, so they went to walmart. On the way back, the friend dropped her phone in the cross walk & the 13 year old did not pay attention that the light changed & went back for it & got creamed. Naturally she died. Another Darwin award, but in this case, you can not blame the Parents. They thought she was in a movie.

#104 User is offline   Fullmetal_C 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 16 March 2010 - 02:21 PM

That was sad T_T There are somethings that the parents really can't do much to prevent >.>

#105 User is offline   Valkyrie 

• IRT Dispatch
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 3041

Posted 16 March 2010 - 02:24 PM

I remember when working at Best Buy, we had a meeting to prep everyone for Black Friday. And during this meeting, they educated us on anything that might pop up on the few walkies that would be available on the floor. One of those "anything" topics was "Code Adam." They told us that the second a Code Adam was paged, every single door would be locked, checked, and guarded, and everybody on the floor was to drop whatever they were doing to help find this child. (Plus, our store also had local police officers on hand to watch the doors in case anyone got funny ideas about shoplifting, so they would then serve a second duty of making sure no one got in or out.) Thankfully, as far as I know, we did not have a Code Adam at all on Black Friday...but by the same token, I also came in for the closing shift, so I missed out on all the uberexcitement of the day.
ACen 2009 - Merchandising Staff
ACen 2010 - IRT Operative
ACen 2011-2013 - IRT Dispatch
Callsign: Valkyrie
"There is only one god. And his name, is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: 'Not today.'"

#106 User is offline   KirbyFanOne 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 49272

Posted 16 March 2010 - 03:20 PM

View PostLina, on Mar 16 2010, 01:30 PM, said:

I haven't seen Remember Me and don't plan to. I'm not a fan of Nicholas Sparks (author of The Notebook, Dear John, The Last Song, Remember Me). I'm not into mushy romantic movies and I don't like Robert Pattinson. lol

I havent seen it but I saw a plot spoiler on a review one time. I looked at it and apparently
Spoiler

Currently watching: People make fools of themselves
Currently reading: Text on a screen
Currently playing: Mind games

This is a turkey ---> o3o

#107 User is offline   sentinel28a 

• Mad Irishman
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 1435

Posted 16 March 2010 - 05:13 PM

View PostKirbyFanOne, on Mar 16 2010, 10:20 PM, said:

I havent seen it but I saw a plot spoiler on a review one time. I looked at it and apparently
Spoiler

KF1's spoiler is pretty accurate, from what I've heard.

Ben Da Mad Irishman
"Get kicked in the sparkly nuts"
See my art. Love it. Hug it. http://sentinel28a.d...art.com/gallery
Read my fanfiction. NOW. You'll thank me later.
First Place, Yahoo ACen League, 2006
First Place, NFL.com Otaku Amefuto League, 2012

Those who stand for nothing will fall for anything.
BEAR CAV!

#108 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 March 2010 - 06:37 PM

View PostKirbyFanOne, on Mar 16 2010, 04:20 PM, said:

Spoiler

I wouldn't know. The trailer didn't appeal to me and I don't like Robert Patterson.

Parents drop off their kids at my work all the time. They run around and cause a ruckus. It's more annoying when the parents are there watching them yell and scream and run around or even mess around with them. We aren't a Chuck E Cheese. It also annoys me when parents take their kids who are younger than 6 or 7 years old to rated R movies. This one mom took her kid who was no older than 5 to see Edge of Darkness and this Latino family took their kids (one was looked like he was in middle school and the other looked no older than 4) to see Green Zone.

This mom yell at my manager because her 13 year old son left the building when it was late at night because we kicked him out of a show for breaking rules after a couple of warnings. Just because he is 13 years old doesn't mean it's ok for him to break the rules. We don't make people leave the building unless they are doing something that forces us to do so. (There's actually a kid who had recently done something and now can't be within 100 feet of the theater. I wish I knew what he did.) We let kids sit in the lobby and the cafe to call their parents or whoever to pick them up, but most them just leave because they usually hang around the plaza after school and they do whatever the heck they want. It's the late elementary school to early high school hang out area.

ACen '14 Cosplay

#109 User is offline   Ashikana 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 5452

Posted 16 March 2010 - 07:33 PM

Lina I know your pain. ah the joys of theatre working.

Tho I will have stories once we get bought out at the end of the month.

If anyone does not yet know, Kerasotes is being bought by AMC.
ACen 2013
Nami:: One Piece
Lucy: Fairy Tail
Gaige:: Borderlands 2

#110 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 March 2010 - 07:41 PM

View PostTakuya_Neko, on Mar 16 2010, 08:33 PM, said:

Lina I know your pain. ah the joys of theatre working.

Tho I will have stories once we get bought out at the end of the month.

If anyone does not yet know, Kerasotes is being bought by AMC.

I'm glad someone can understand. :'D I wish kids wouldn't stick their fingers up the pucker powder so they can taste it and I wish they would stop destroying standees. Sherlock Holmes got stolen one day. They bent some of my Princess and the Frog standee and they tore off Naveen (we taped him back together) and one of the turtles or frogs got stolen. Here's what it looks like: Princess and the Frog Standee You can't see some of the things that the kids did to it though.

I love working at the theater. I also love working in the bakery at Dominick's. =3

I can't wait to hear your stories.

ACen '14 Cosplay

#111 User is offline   Valkyrie 

• IRT Dispatch
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 March 2010 - 07:59 PM

That age group is one of the reasons I have limited patience with kids.

The Wendy's I worked at is located across the street from the local high school campus. (And it also caters to two other high schools from neighboring towns.) Granted, when I was in high school and working there, most of the kids in my grad class were mature and didn't do much in the way of pranks. Key word there being "most." But, as was then and now, there are kids who insist on pranking us. I'm not just talking about the coin-and-shaker thing, either (I got used to that very quickly). They would sometimes make little slashes in seat cushions, blow spitballs at pictures or around booths, or draw obscene pictures on the wallpaper images in the booths. I remember stopping in to grab dinner a couple months ago, and one of the guys was trying to explain to one of the managers why he wasn't going to be able to clean one bit of "artwork" - a couple of model citizens had decided to draw a picture of a, ah, very excited part of the male anatomy "celebrating" on Wendy's face above one of the booths, and similar images had been drawn nearby. And they had decided to use permanent marker. Ohhh, the crew was not pleased with that.
"There is only one god. And his name, is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: 'Not today.'"

#112 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 March 2010 - 08:11 PM

I have limited patience with kids too. I'd make a terrible parent.
ACen '14 Cosplay

#113 User is offline   Carnage_Black3 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 17 March 2010 - 04:41 AM

We need more Darwinism. I have another story which I'll edit in later.

<edit> Well, last night was another one of those night. Two clowns came in. No, not real clowns. Well, they were swearing every other words. Now, I'm the last one to have a problem with swear, but when it seams it make up the majority of your vocabulary, I have a problem. I warned them about it and they continued. I told them again, and same thing. Now, I decided to kick them out. I escort them towards the front doors and then they wanted to fight. Something I have no problem with. They both hit me first which meant my response of striking back would easily be excused for self defense. I slam them both through our first set of doors, crashed them both into the ground, then dragged them both outside, throwing them onto the sidewalk. I go back inside to begin ringing customers again.

A few minutes later, one of the guys came back so I just drew my baton, forced it against his chest, and shoving him right back out the doors. Since the store was almost empty, I waited in the hall to see if he'd come back in. He didn't but the other guys did. Now I'm already beyond ticked. He tried shoving his way back in, I used the pummel end on the baton and shoved him back out, then he began reaching into his pockets. The only thing that popped into my mind was he was drawing some form of weapon. In a situation like that, the thought is easily justified. I gave him two cracks to the upper torso with the baton to show I'm not playing around. These weren't heavy hits mind you, I don't need to be changed with anything too bad now if worse came to worse.

He grabs his phone from his belt and claims he's recording the incident. I REALLY wanted to just rip the phone out of his hand and shatter it, but that would be criminal damage to private property, something I could easily be busted for. I let him do what he was doing but they ran away before police got there. Now, I'm searching youtube for it because IF it's posted, I'll use my contact in the company, I'll get his info, then I'll see to it he's arrested.

Some days I feel like I need a different job. Something with fewer fights, like security, of even LE work. lol

This post has been edited by Carnage_Black3: 17 March 2010 - 11:34 AM

ACen 10 Reg Staffer
C-C-C-C-Combobreaker!

ACen 09 Gofer
ACen 08 Gofer
ACen 07 Gofer
ACen 06 Gofer
ACen 05 Gofer

#114 User is offline   Neko_master_Luna 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 March 2010 - 11:20 AM

I too have no patience for kids, then again I have worked in retail for 10 & a half years. I remember back when the Game Boy Color was new, we had people screening call for our electronics department for those who just wanted to now if we had them, because we were sold out. They how ever did not screen the calls for pranks. I kept getting a kid who sounded 12 asking if we had the nude code for Laura Croft in Tomb Raider. I think it was about the 7th call, were I told him to try the internet for it & if he didn't stop calling a family store, that we would trace his call & give his number to the police. It finally stopped!

#115 User is offline   Carnage_Black3 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 17 March 2010 - 08:10 PM

Ah yes, "Lara Craft, nude Raider" There was another spin off game I can't remember. <.< >.> <.< >.> What? I know my parodies. It's just further proof kids are fairly idiotic. I only tolerate kids when they are at a distance, or related to me.
ACen 10 Reg Staffer
C-C-C-C-Combobreaker!

ACen 09 Gofer
ACen 08 Gofer
ACen 07 Gofer
ACen 06 Gofer
ACen 05 Gofer

#116 User is offline   Valkyrie 

• IRT Dispatch
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 17 March 2010 - 08:43 PM

You'd enjoy the ones that come into the shelter then. We get the whole gamut - the well-behaved ones of any age who know not to try picking up or chasing a cat who doesn't want that kind of attention, then the not-so-mature ones who exemplify why some people choose not to have kids of their own.

We once had a Girl Scout troop come in to help out at the shelter one morning, and few of them came in to the cat room to interact with the cats. Well, one of the girls (mind you, she was well past the age of ten) started getting frustrated because even though she was seated on the floor with her friends, none of the cats were going into her lap. She finally started crying. One of us on staff went over and asked what was wrong, and she sobbed that the cats wouldn't come to her. Sure enough, just as she said this, her friends both had cats go into their laps. One of my co-workers, seeing a meltdown on the horizon, found one of the more attention-loving cats nearby, picked her up, and said, "Well here, why don't we set this one down in your lap? She loves that." That had the opposite effect, as the girl got up and stormed out crying and screeching "NO!" like a banshee. All because the cats wouldn't go into her lap.

*facepalm*

#117 User is offline   Ita-chan 

• IRT
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 18016

Posted 17 March 2010 - 10:07 PM

I worked at hallmark at one point, last year, and this woman got mad at me because I wouldn't accept her coupon: that expired 5 months beforehand. I calmly explained that I wasn't allowed to accept it, and she continued to chew me out. She finally accepted it, paid for her scented candles and left. I was so happy to see her gone, lol.

#118 User is offline   Carnage_Black3 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 18 March 2010 - 03:16 AM

I love when they test me with expired of fake coupons.
ACen 10 Reg Staffer
C-C-C-C-Combobreaker!

ACen 09 Gofer
ACen 08 Gofer
ACen 07 Gofer
ACen 06 Gofer
ACen 05 Gofer

#119 User is offline   Fullmetal_C 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 18 March 2010 - 01:22 PM

There was a woman at walmart who was upset that the coupons that were distributed on the lettuce was expired and demanded we take them off all the lettuce, LOL! Its not like we put them on there >.>

#120 User is offline   sentinel28a 

• Mad Irishman
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 1435

Posted 18 March 2010 - 02:04 PM

Ever have a student demand a B for just doing the assignment?

I have.

Almost trumps my hotel story of the woman who demanded a refund because the carpet was the wrong color, but doesn't come close to another hotel story of the woman who was convinced by the chief bellman that box elder bugs (completely harmless bacteria-eating insects) were lethal if they landed on your skin.

Ben Da Mad Irishman
"We sure had a tough time getting her off the ceiling"
See my art. Love it. Hug it. http://sentinel28a.d...art.com/gallery
Read my fanfiction. NOW. You'll thank me later.
First Place, Yahoo ACen League, 2006
First Place, NFL.com Otaku Amefuto League, 2012

Those who stand for nothing will fall for anything.
BEAR CAV!

• 19 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users