• You cannot reply to this topic

Work Stories Did that REALLY happen?

#1 User is offline   Fullmetal_C 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 19831

Posted 04 March 2010 - 12:58 PM

So i'm off to work at our local walmart, and with today being a half day for the public school students there are to be plenty of high school and middle school kids running around which always leads to an interesting work day. So my question to you is what interesting work stories do YOU have, or grips, or "did that really just happen" moments!

For me, these half days usually mean smelling axe antiperspirant all day or making sure that people arn't putting make-up on in cosmetics >.O
Cosplay.com!!![Fullmetal_C]
Deviant Art!!![ShojO-ShortY][/center]

#2 User is offline   KirbyFanOne 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 49272

Posted 04 March 2010 - 01:02 PM

Early in my duty at my current job, some drunk woman most likely twice my age tried to stroke my sideburns and hit on me. I left uncomfortably and as I was walking out to my car that night, she was being confronted by a police officer.
Currently watching: People make fools of themselves
Currently reading: Text on a screen
Currently playing: Mind games

This is a turkey ---> o3o

#3 User is offline   Fullmetal_C 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 04 March 2010 - 01:09 PM

View PostKirbyFanOne, on Mar 4 2010, 01:02 PM, said:

Early in my duty at my current job, some drunk woman most likely twice my age tried to stroke my sideburns and hit on me. I left uncomfortably and as I was walking out to my car that night, she was being confronted by a police officer.

AHH! Thats ridiculous! LOL! I always enjoy hearing the theft stories from our loss prevention team. There was a girl a while back that had been caught stealing birth control, and when confronted at the door she said "you can't touch me" (legally we cannot do anything physically to the person to prevent them from leaving with the stolen merchandise) and she was a heavy girl too, and she took off down the parking lot holding up her pants, while loss prevention walked quickly behind her. Her car was parked off the premise and i don't think she was able to leave because her friend was still at walmart but the police ended up catching her after they arrived XD silly peoples

#4 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 10570

Posted 04 March 2010 - 03:07 PM

We've had people bring cans of beer and bottles of alcohol. One of my co-workers saw this guy mixing vodka with his drink. I work at a movie theater.

We had a drunk once. It was creepy. They were stumbling everywhere. D:

ACen '14 Cosplay
Fem!Gundam Tanaka [Super Dangan Ronpa 2] [100%]
ACen forum's number one poster and Disney nut.

View PostFoolish Humon, on 13 June 2010 - 07:19 PM, said:

Ladies ladies ladies, if you find a man whose only concern about a woman is her breast size, he just may be dumb enough to believe you if you say you have Ds when you have Bs. :thumbup:

#5 User is offline   Aiko☆Noble 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 22845

Post icon  Posted 04 March 2010 - 03:47 PM

So, once upon a time, this homeless looking guy saunters in to the hair
salon I work at, and asks if we cut hair (wtf). I tell him that, yes, we do,
in fact, cut hair. He then begins to wander around the salon, looking at
random things, picking them up, and generally just being creepy. I am
making a wtf face as he strolls towards the door. He ends up noticing a
Slinky we have next to the door, and he picks it up, turns to me, and goes,

"Can I have this?"

I was like, "Uhhh... no, sorry?" And he left. Why do these things happen
when I'm the only one there? :lol:

ACen '12
Gamzee Makara (Homestuck)
Prospit!Gamzee (Homestuck)
God Tier!John (Homestuck)

#6 User is offline   Carnage_Black3 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 9167

Posted 04 March 2010 - 09:09 PM

Good, one of these thread. I have a good one from just last night. I work graveyard in retail. This night had more drunks then usual, and worse then usual. For just about the entire night, I couldn't keep my eyes off them. They were the kinds of drunks that you KNOW if you take you eys off them, they'll fall. One guy, I took my eyes off of to ring a sale, did fall. He couldn't get up so he crawled around to get his chips, crawled to the counter, reached up to put his chips on the counter, so I rang. He grabs the ships and tosses a $5 up and said keep the change and crawled out the door. $3.99 and a good laugh, why not? One of the reasons I SOMETIMES love graveyard.
ACen 10 Reg Staffer
C-C-C-C-Combobreaker!

ACen 09 Gofer
ACen 08 Gofer
ACen 07 Gofer
ACen 06 Gofer
ACen 05 Gofer

#7 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 04 March 2010 - 09:10 PM

View PostCarnage_Black3, on Mar 4 2010, 09:09 PM, said:

Good, one of these thread. I have a good one from just last night. I work graveyard in retail. This night had more drunks then usual, and worse then usual. For just about the entire night, I couldn't keep my eyes off them. They were the kinds of drunks that you KNOW if you take you eys off them, they'll fall. One guy, I took my eyes off of to ring a sale, did fall. He couldn't get up so he crawled around to get his chips, crawled to the counter, reached up to put his chips on the counter, so I rang. He grabs the ships and tosses a $5 up and said keep the change and crawled out the door. $3.99 and a good laugh, why not? One of the reasons I SOMETIMES love graveyard.

Best story ever! XDDD
ACen '14 Cosplay

Ladies ladies ladies, if you find a man whose only concern about a woman is her breast size, he just may be dumb enough to believe you if you say you have Ds when you have Bs. :thumbup:

#8 User is offline   sentinel28a 

• Mad Irishman
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 1435

Posted 04 March 2010 - 09:43 PM

So many stories from my days in the hotel business. I think I already told the story about the jerk who wanted to bring his animals into the room with him--chickens, I might add--and we had a no pet policy. Yeah, if you don't know the story from another thread, he got angry and cussed me out, so I told him "Die fool" in Japanese and smiled as he stormed out.

But that's not my best one. I was working graveyard night auditor, which can be the best job in the world for goofing off in the wee hours and getting paid pretty good money for it. Anyhow, one morning I was waiting for my relief and after the bellmen had showed up--our head bellman, the assistant head bellman (don't ask) and a new guy. Our hotel was somewhat like the Hyatt with an open lobby from main floor to the ceiling, nine stories above. So I see this woman's head pop up from one of the balconies, and she yells down (this is at 5:30 AM, I might add, on a Sunday morning) that she's locked out of her room. So I send the head bellman up to the third floor, which is where she's at and go back to the morning routine, shooting the bull with the other two bellguys.

Suddenly from the radio comes this message: "Hey, Ben...this woman is naked."

Remember in the Roadrunner cartoons where all you see is a cloud of dust and speed lines? Yeah. The other two bellmen are headed for the third floor, up the fire escape because the elevator takes too long. And the head bellman radios, "What should I do?"

Good question, and I don't have the foggiest, so I finally say, "Well, go to the maid's closet and get her a towel."

Silence for another five minutes, though I hear a door slam and figure the gal must've gotten into her room. And the trio of bellmen return, looking kind of sick. "So guys, how was the show?" I ask innocently.

"Not so good," the head bellman replies. "She was like sixty years old and 250 pounds...and drunk." So I wasn't all that disappointed after all.

Tune in next time for the time I did get a peep show...and it wasn't bad.

Ben Da Mad Irishman
"Except there was a guy involved as well as a girl"
See my art. Love it. Hug it. http://sentinel28a.d...art.com/gallery
Read my fanfiction. NOW. You'll thank me later.
First Place, Yahoo ACen League, 2006
First Place, NFL.com Otaku Amefuto League, 2012

Those who stand for nothing will fall for anything.
BEAR CAV!

#9 User is offline   gadgets 

• Has a Sweet Ride
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 19669

Posted 04 March 2010 - 09:45 PM

View Postsentinel28a, on Mar 4 2010, 09:43 PM, said:

So many stories from my days in the hotel business. I think I already told the story about the jerk who wanted to bring his animals into the room with him--chickens, I might add--and we had a no pet policy. Yeah, if you don't know the story from another thread, he got angry and cussed me out, so I told him "Die fool" in Japanese and smiled as he stormed out.

But that's not my best one. I was working graveyard night auditor, which can be the best job in the world for goofing off in the wee hours and getting paid pretty good money for it. Anyhow, one morning I was waiting for my relief and after the bellmen had showed up--our head bellman, the assistant head bellman (don't ask) and a new guy. Our hotel was somewhat like the Hyatt with an open lobby from main floor to the ceiling, nine stories above. So I see this woman's head pop up from one of the balconies, and she yells down (this is at 5:30 AM, I might add, on a Sunday morning) that she's locked out of her room. So I send the head bellman up to the third floor, which is where she's at and go back to the morning routine, shooting the bull with the other two bellguys.

Suddenly from the radio comes this message: "Hey, Ben...this woman is naked."

Remember in the Roadrunner cartoons where all you see is a cloud of dust and speed lines? Yeah. The other two bellmen are headed for the third floor, up the fire escape because the elevator takes too long. And the head bellman radios, "What should I do?"

Good question, and I don't have the foggiest, so I finally say, "Well, go to the maid's closet and get her a towel."

Silence for another five minutes, though I hear a door slam and figure the gal must've gotten into her room. And the trio of bellmen return, looking kind of sick. "So guys, how was the show?" I ask innocently.

"Not so good," the head bellman replies. "She was like sixty years old and 250 pounds...and drunk." So I wasn't all that disappointed after all.

Tune in next time for the time I did get a peep show...and it wasn't bad.

Ben Da Mad Irishman
"Except there was a guy involved as well as a girl"

oh wow lol :lol: :eek:
absinthe feels like a trail of fire going down

1 bottle of everclear
1bottle of becardi 151
2 bottles of absinth

Moto-Cosplay

and on another news.....My Bike is Paid off WoooHooo

#10 User is offline   Fullmetal_C 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 04 March 2010 - 10:11 PM

HAHAHA! i have to say these stories are fantastic! I've heard stories of night shift and the interesting things that happen. I would almost like to work one to see the oddities that wonder into walmart late at night XD I only worked night shift once and that was chirstmas night when our 24 hour store was closed, boy was that WEIRD!!! O_o

#11 User is offline   TaiyakiOni 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 41763

Posted 04 March 2010 - 10:15 PM

I once worked as a waiter at a 24 hour IHOP, this was back when I first started college.

I was working the overnight shift alone and I had a group of complete stoners come in and all order mexican style omelettes ( They have a name but its been awhile and I now have a vendetta against IHOP ). When I went to check and see if they liked their meal they all turned to me and nodded and said "These are the best mexican omelettes ever! Its like you went to mexico and got them man!" which i responded "Oh? You didn't notice? I did go to mexico and got these especially for you guys." And they bought it, so much so they each left a $10 tip, adding up to $80!!! Seems like they bought it too well...I got scolded by my manager when I told her the story later xD
The Oni of Taiyaki
Cosplays: ACen 2013
Persona: Pyro Jack

#12 User is offline   Fullmetal_C 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 04 March 2010 - 10:27 PM

View PostTaiyakiZero, on Mar 4 2010, 10:15 PM, said:

I once worked as a waiter at a 24 hour IHOP, this was back when I first started college.

I was working the overnight shift alone and I had a group of complete stoners come in and all order mexican style omelettes ( They have a name but its been awhile and I now have a vendetta against IHOP ). When I went to check and see if they liked their meal they all turned to me and nodded and said "These are the best mexican omelettes ever! Its like you went to mexico and got them man!" which i responded "Oh? You didn't notice? I did go to mexico and got these especially for you guys." And they bought it, so much so they each left a $10 tip, adding up to $80!!! Seems like they bought it too well...I got scolded by my manager when I told her the story later xD

OMG thats AWESOME!

I remember one time last year, i think it was a while after the remodel had been done, we had discontinued a lot of our previous products (so many angry people!!!!! >.<) But i remember specifically this one older lady in one of the electric shopping carts wheeled up to me and asked if we carried the boxed perms for colored hair. I told her no that we only had the one boxed perm now, we didn't carry the other one anymore and she said to me rather agitated 'i know you carry it, your probably out, i'll just come back another time!' and drove off, literally. It was so weird, like i had one of these cinematic scenes in my head where i was left in the dust (even though her cart was not that fast.) I just stood there kind of dumbfounded, like wtf O.o lol!

#13 User is offline   Emberlynn 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 50305

Posted 04 March 2010 - 10:32 PM

View PostTaiyakiZero, on Mar 4 2010, 10:15 PM, said:

Meh, you manager was a wet blanket. you gave a table great service - awesome rapport and got tipped handsomely for it. your manager was JEALOUS!! that's all!!

I wish I had as awesome stories as you guys!! I'm sure if I thought long enough, I could come up with some though.... though, not as awesome as these!
I don't care if you ARE the chosen one, this adventure requires PANTS.

#14 User is offline   TaiyakiOni 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 04 March 2010 - 10:44 PM

Right now I work at a pool chemical supply company that sells chemicals to commercial and residential buyers. We had one guy come in and buy a couple gallons of High Concentrate Acid, which was ok. We told him how to use them to fix the issue with his pool water, all was good. However once home he figured he'd save time and dump all the acid at once into the pool filled with water. We told him NOT to do this when we gave him the acid. Needless to say something hilarious to us, horrible to him, happened.

His swimming pool exploded into a fiery inferno, luckily, he lost only his eye brows and his swimming pool. We gained a hilarious long lasting memory.
The Oni of Taiyaki

#15 User is offline   sentinel28a 

• Mad Irishman
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2010 - 02:21 AM

View PostTaiyakiZero, on Mar 5 2010, 04:44 AM, said:

Right now I work at a pool chemical supply company that sells chemicals to commercial and residential buyers. We had one guy come in and buy a couple gallons of High Concentrate Acid, which was ok. We told him how to use them to fix the issue with his pool water, all was good. However once home he figured he'd save time and dump all the acid at once into the pool filled with water. We told him NOT to do this when we gave him the acid. Needless to say something hilarious to us, horrible to him, happened.

His swimming pool exploded into a fiery inferno, luckily, he lost only his eye brows and his swimming pool. We gained a hilarious long lasting memory.

I think Taiyaki wins the thread with that one. I've got some great hotel/dorm stories, but I can't top an exploding swimming pool.

Ben Da Mad Irishman
"Unless someone was on the Hindenburg"

BEAR CAV!

#16 User is offline   Carnage_Black3 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 05 March 2010 - 08:37 AM

I'll post another one. This one happens alot. Two stoners came in and were looking for some munchies at about 3am. They stare at the chip shelves slightly hunched. The one turned to the other, "Hey man, what kind of chips do you want?" I dunno man, what kind do you want?" About a minute went by, the same question and answer came again. They were literally doing it for 20 minutes. Since I had no other customers, I just watched them and drinking a swig of mountain dew even exchange. They finally picked up a bag of munchies. Sadly, this is common place at my store at night.
ACen 10 Reg Staffer
C-C-C-C-Combobreaker!

ACen 09 Gofer
ACen 08 Gofer
ACen 07 Gofer
ACen 06 Gofer
ACen 05 Gofer

#17 User is offline   audaciouska241 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 10462

Posted 05 March 2010 - 12:35 PM

I have been hugged by a complete stranger. He literally ran in, hugged me, and ran out, before it could even register in my brain what had happened.

I also had this one guy at the store I worked at, he constantly bought porn and traded in his cds for "beer money". He would ask every so often how old I was, and I always had to tell him "I'M 20." (well, I was 20 when all this happened) Anyways, when I was getting ready to move, I was telling a few of the regular customers that I was moving and such. I told the guy this, and I was jokingly telling him "yeah, you won't miss me, they'll hire some other funnier girl for you to talk to, and you'll forget all about me." Then he says "well, maybe they can hire somebody funnier, but I doubt they could hire somebody hotter." Me: O.o So then he tells me "well, when you come back to visit, if you're 21 by then maybe we can go have a drink some time. And if you're not 21, I know a good Italian place!"

*DIES*

#18 User is offline   Carnage_Black3 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 05 March 2010 - 12:58 PM

Further proof strange things happen. The closest thing I'm gotten like that is a stripper offering me a lap dance for alcohol after 2am, the time alcohol sales are suspended in my store.
ACen 10 Reg Staffer
C-C-C-C-Combobreaker!

ACen 09 Gofer
ACen 08 Gofer
ACen 07 Gofer
ACen 06 Gofer
ACen 05 Gofer

#19 User is offline   Tiamat97 

• Mr. Insanity
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 17897

Posted 05 March 2010 - 01:01 PM

my job is full of gripes, and its all cause of one of the two bosses, i wont even begin listing everything. but on a side note the first vehicle i drove thats stick shift was a semi...and no i dont know how to drive stick, and yes it was at work
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1107...mp;id=586119408
My internship

Belongs in Damn Thread, if found please return to Kii
Spam Squad Member spam kill count:29 , Troll Hunter troll kill count: 1

#20 User is offline   Carnage_Black3 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 05 March 2010 - 01:15 PM

Further proof, I like staying near the bottom of the ladder.
ACen 10 Reg Staffer
C-C-C-C-Combobreaker!

ACen 09 Gofer
ACen 08 Gofer
ACen 07 Gofer
ACen 06 Gofer
ACen 05 Gofer

#21 User is offline   retro 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 17321

Posted 05 March 2010 - 01:35 PM

A few weeks ago my store had a discounte for using the stores credit card. So I have an older costumer come up with his wifes card. he tells me he's on the account but I have to call to make sure. When I call he's not on the card so i Inform him of this tell him If he wants to be added then his wife would have to contact the credit dept. but I would still give him the discount. He get mad throws the card at me hard enough that it lands half way across the counter after it bounced of me and tells me that "you and corprate can shove it." I am very confused and remind the guy I'm still giving him the discount. his response no he dosen't want the disconte the iteams or the card and starts to leave. I go to give him the card back and he says no keep it. So I tell him "sir if you don't want the card you should cut it in half at home. It's a security issue to leave it with me." He just gets more mad, but takes the card and leaves. the next customer just looks at me and says "thag guys an @****le." god bless them for saying what we can't
In life you can laugh or cry I interned to die laughing

#22 User is offline   Fullmetal_C 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:11 PM

View Postretro, on Mar 5 2010, 01:35 PM, said:

A few weeks ago my store had a discounte for using the stores credit card. So I have an older costumer come up with his wifes card. he tells me he's on the account but I have to call to make sure. When I call he's not on the card so i Inform him of this tell him If he wants to be added then his wife would have to contact the credit dept. but I would still give him the discount. He get mad throws the card at me hard enough that it lands half way across the counter after it bounced of me and tells me that "you and corprate can shove it." I am very confused and remind the guy I'm still giving him the discount. his response no he dosen't want the disconte the iteams or the card and starts to leave. I go to give him the card back and he says no keep it. So I tell him "sir if you don't want the card you should cut it in half at home. It's a security issue to leave it with me." He just gets more mad, but takes the card and leaves. the next customer just looks at me and says "thag guys an @****le." god bless them for saying what we can't

Wow, i agree. Its totally amusing to me when customers make comments on other customers, especially in situations like that! It always makes me feel a little bit better about the customer being "difficult" :D

#23 User is offline   sentinel28a 

• Mad Irishman
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:24 PM

View PostFullmetal_C, on Mar 5 2010, 10:11 PM, said:

Wow, i agree. Its totally amusing to me when customers make comments on other customers, especially in situations like that! It always makes me feel a little bit better about the customer being "difficult" :D

Heh. I agree. I had some old fart bitch me out for not having a room ready at the hotel--at 9:30 AM, on a weekend, during the summer, I might add--and man, this bitch session was epic. It was not only my personal fault for not having the room ready, it was also the hotel's fault, the chain's fault, and the fault of America in general for not treating him the way a WWII combat veteran should be treated. (I felt like asking him "So, how much combat did you see manning a desk in San Diego?") After he was done, he announced that he would never stay at our hotel again (which is not really much of a threat when you think about it) and stormed back out to his RV. Yes...his RV.

Another customer came up to me, who had patiently waited in line the whole time, and asked politely, "So how come you didn't bust that old bastard in the face?" That customer gave me one heck of a write-up that got me Employee of the Month, and made the whole thing worthwhile.

Ben Da Mad Irishman
"Sometimes you can lose and still win"

BEAR CAV!

#24 User is offline   Ashikana 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 5452

Posted 05 March 2010 - 09:42 PM

So I work at a movie theatre and this older couple bout tickets for Cop Out and they went in. Awhile later they come out all afluster, and go to my manager and complain because they thought Cop Out was Brooklyn's finest.
xD it was funny
ACen 2013
Nami:: One Piece
Lucy: Fairy Tail
Gaige:: Borderlands 2

#25 User is offline   Neko_master_Luna 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 28689

Posted 05 March 2010 - 11:59 PM

Finally I thread was so much need for this & I have plenty. Worked retail for too many years At Target & now Walfart. We get creepy people, drunk people, people who shouldn't breed, people who are awesome, people who are famous & people who don't fit into any category.

In my younger days, I was putting some computer software away when I nice looking blonde guy walked in. Trying not to be a gawker, I ignored him thinking I could get a good look after I was done, but it was taking forever to find the item, I had to look at labels to find it's home. Well, while I was looking higher up, (struggle cuz I'm short) The man walked up behind & used him thumb to ride my behind. My shyness bing rather suffocating back then, I just blushed, didn't react other than that & walked away while he continued his shopping. I found my lvl 3 from that department & told him, he just laughed at me & told me I got goosed. my only response, "It has a name!" I haven't been goosed since & it's a good thing now, because my reaction is to deck some one, but it is funny now.

Currently writing a book.

#26 User is offline   Fullmetal_C 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 06 March 2010 - 12:01 AM

View Postsentinel28a, on Mar 5 2010, 03:24 PM, said:

Heh. I agree. I had some old fart bitch me out for not having a room ready at the hotel--at 9:30 AM, on a weekend, during the summer, I might add--and man, this bitch session was epic. It was not only my personal fault for not having the room ready, it was also the hotel's fault, the chain's fault, and the fault of America in general for not treating him the way a WWII combat veteran should be treated. (I felt like asking him "So, how much combat did you see manning a desk in San Diego?") After he was done, he announced that he would never stay at our hotel again (which is not really much of a threat when you think about it) and stormed back out to his RV. Yes...his RV.

Another customer came up to me, who had patiently waited in line the whole time, and asked politely, "So how come you didn't bust that old bastard in the face?" That customer gave me one heck of a write-up that got me Employee of the Month, and made the whole thing worthwhile.

Ben Da Mad Irishman
"Sometimes you can lose and still win"

HAHA! that is EPIC! i have never gotten bitched out to the extreme (though there are some pretty interesting people that come in to our store >.>) I have seen people crying because they get ripped apart by a customer. I think one lady ripped into one of the girls in lawn and garden once because she misunderstood what she was asking about a christmas tree so much that she cried O_o people are insane about the littlest of things...

#27 User is offline   TaiyakiOni 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 06 March 2010 - 12:09 AM

View PostFullmetal_C, on Mar 6 2010, 12:01 AM, said:

HAHA! that is EPIC! i have never gotten bitched out to the extreme (though there are some pretty interesting people that come in to our store >.>) I have seen people crying because they get ripped apart by a customer. I think one lady ripped into one of the girls in lawn and garden once because she misunderstood what she was asking about a christmas tree so much that she cried O_o people are insane about the littlest of things...

Makes me glad i work in an environment where the customer is always wrong and i am allowed to tell them they are wrong, lol. ( still hates his job though )
The Oni of Taiyaki

#28 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 06 March 2010 - 01:12 AM

One of my co-workers found this couple having sex during Princess and the Frog. lol
ACen '14 Cosplay

#29 User is offline   Carnage_Black3 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 06 March 2010 - 05:21 AM

View PostLina, on Mar 6 2010, 01:12 AM, said:

One of my co-workers found this couple having sex during Princess and the Frog. lol

Further proof not even Disney movies are sacred.
ACen 10 Reg Staffer
C-C-C-C-Combobreaker!

ACen 09 Gofer
ACen 08 Gofer
ACen 07 Gofer
ACen 06 Gofer
ACen 05 Gofer

#30 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 06 March 2010 - 12:41 PM

View PostCarnage_Black3, on Mar 6 2010, 05:21 AM, said:

Further proof not even Disney movies are sacred.

I didn't mean in the movie. Sorry, bad work habit. A couple was in the back of the theater having sex during the movie. .____.
ACen '14 Cosplay

• 19 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users