Anime Central Forums: Play Settlers Of Catan, Win A Trip To Gencon - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Play Settlers Of Catan, Win A Trip To Gencon

#1 User is offline   Cryptoknight 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 231

Posted 03 March 2010 - 04:01 PM

Anime Central is pleased to announce our first ever Gencon Pre-qualifier tournament for Settlers of Catan.

The winner of the tournament will receive a nice trophy, some Anime Central merchandise, and a Trip, Admission, and lodging to Gencon 2010 to compete for the US GenCon Qualifier title.

Win there and it's off to Germany to compete for the world title.

Entry is limited to the first 64 to sign up
You can sign up before the convention on our Warhorn site at: http://warhorn.net/AnimeCentral2010
Be sure to specify your badge number when registering, only badges with a status of PAID or who belong to our volunteer judges program will be allowed to sign up via Warhorn for our events.

The tournament is presently scheduled for Friday, May 14, 2010 from 2pm until 8pm If the turnout is more than 32 we will split the event across multiple days, culminating in a championship round.

Ranking is determined by
# Wins
# Points
Highest ratio of points scored vs points in total at each game. (i.e. if you win with 10 and two players have 3 and one has 4 points, you scored 10/20 points for that round or .5, that .5 would be averaged with the other ratios you scored for the other rounds).

Everybody will have an opportunity to play as the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th player to keep things fair.
Mark Tassin
Department Head - Table Top Gaming Anime Central 2005-2007,2009-2011
Visit me on Facebook where we can speculate as to the politics that got me fired for running a successful department.
http://www.facebook.com/mark.tassin

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users