Anime Central Forums: How Soon? - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

How Soon? when will IRT be prop tagging?

#1 User is offline   Riah 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 6536

Posted 01 March 2010 - 09:58 PM

Just wanting to bring this up as it was a bit of a hiccup last year.

My group and i arrived last year on Thursday and after settling in it was still early so we went down to ask were we could get props tagged. Wd did find an IRT member who said go to customer services. When we got there though, they had no idea what was going on. XD

I understand that there is A LOT going on that weekend, and we didn't mind at all waiting for half an hour to get checked and tagged. The people at the customer service desk were just a hoot to talk to anyway. ^_^

So my question is where and when can we start getting props checked and tagged?

#2 User is offline   TheRabbi 

• IRT ADH
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Assistant Department Head
  • Member No.: 591

Posted 03 March 2010 - 03:57 PM

View PostRiah, on Mar 1 2010, 09:58 PM, said:

Just wanting to bring this up as it was a bit of a hiccup last year.

My group and i arrived last year on Thursday and after settling in it was still early so we went down to ask were we could get props tagged. Wd did find an IRT member who said go to customer services. When we got there though, they had no idea what was going on. XD

I understand that there is A LOT going on that weekend, and we didn't mind at all waiting for half an hour to get checked and tagged. The people at the customer service desk were just a hoot to talk to anyway. ^_^

So my question is where and when can we start getting props checked and tagged?

In years past, prop checking has been done by both IRT and Customer Service. This year, IRT is handling the responsibility by itself. We should be up and running Thursday evening; try coming around about 7 or 8.

Hope this helps.
Eli "Rabbi" Morris-Heft: IRT Assistant Department Head
SecDiv Dispatch 2004, IRT Communications ADH 2005-06, IRT Dispatch Supervisor 2007-2010, IRT Dispatch Commander 2011, IRT ADH 2012-, IT Senior Sysadmin 2007-2011, ACen Clergy, 2004-

"Two-three the count with nobody on / He hit a high fly into the stands / Roundin' third, he was headed for home / It was a brown-eyed handsome man (that won the game) / It was a brown-eyed handsome man." (Brown-Eyed Handsome Man by Chuck Berry)

I <3 People Who <3 IRT!Want to help make IRT even better? Apply next year!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users