• This topic is locked

Foam Pin/magnet Commissions Tenkuu no Chibi

#1 User is offline   Gwydion 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 9082

Posted 20 February 2010 - 11:32 AM

Hello! My sis and I are going to be in the Alley again this year - '09 was so much fun! We sell craft foam pins and magnets, mostly of anime/manga/game characters, but we've done original characters and self portraits as well. We have over 200 characters currently, but so long as a reference is provided, any character is fair game.

Complete info is available on my deviantART account: http://gwydionae.deviantart.com/
Pictures of characters we currently have is available here: Photobucket
(Official website is under construction. Sorry! ^_^;;)
List of characters available at bulk prices at ACen '10 here: LiveJournal Post

Most commissions are $5, with very few winding up in the $7 category.

Depending on how many and which ones you'd want, there are special discounts available to those pre-ordering. We also tend to limit people to 3 $5 pins at the con due to time constraints - we don't have a limit for orders made beforehand (so long as they are within reason, of course). So if you're interested, just drop me a PM - anything commissioned ahead of time really helps us out time-wise come con weekend! ^_^

And my sis and I are always curious as to who people are looking for! We have A LOT of characters, but there are always people looking for that one guy/girl/thing that we don't have. So we're all for suggestions! Who knows? Maybe it'll show up at ACen. ^_~

Can't wait for ACen '10! ^_^

This post has been edited by Gwydion: 07 March 2010 - 08:57 PM

#2 User is offline   Voxx 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 16994

Posted 20 February 2010 - 12:12 PM

Very cute pins you have there! I'll have to stop by your booth (when I'm not working :P ) I checked your DA and I LOVE your Dr Horrible fanart!!
Allons-y Sugar Pea!

#3 User is offline   ranefea 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 6584

Posted 20 February 2010 - 01:09 PM

Your pins/magnets are adorable! I do believe I want to commission you for a few. Once I decide on who, would you rather I sent you a PM here or on dA?
My deviantART
My Cosplay Page

ACen 2014 Cosplay

Friday: Link - The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Saturday: Leafeon Gijinka - Pokemon
Sunday: Kotoha - Arata Kangatari

#4 User is offline   KnitChick 

• ACen Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 9629

Posted 20 February 2010 - 02:17 PM

*SQUEE* SO CUTE!!!!

I'm going to have to point your page out to my friend, I think she may go crazy over the Fai pin ;)

I might be commissioning you for a Sailor Mercury and a Sailor Mars (hint hint). :)
Special Needs and Compliance DH for Acen! Come see us in the Hyatt Grand Boardroom!!
Acen 2014: 50s Sailor Mercury, Agent Simmons from S.H.I.E.L.D., Kim Possible, Ghostbuster, frazzled DH
Youmacon 2014: (tentative) Captain Marvelous, Agent Simmons?, Ace from Doctor Who?
Chicago TARDIS 2014: (tentative) Fourth Doctor, Ace

Member of Team GEEK for the Norridge/Harwood Heights Relay for Life! Please join us or donate!
Ninja on the Glomp Team! Member of the Crossplay Alliance! / My blog / My pictures! (Flickr)
Resident Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, Firefly, Quantum Leap, Transformers, Harry Potter, Highlander, Girl Genius, Super Sentai and Nerima Daikon Brothers obsessor!

#5 User is offline   Gwydion 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 20 February 2010 - 02:32 PM

View PostSka_Toranpetta, on Feb 20 2010, 01:12 PM, said:

Very cute pins you have there! I'll have to stop by your booth (when I'm not working :P ) I checked your DA and I LOVE your Dr Horrible fanart!!

Haha, thanks! ^_^ My sis and I are obsessed with Dr Horrible, lol.

View Postranefea, on Feb 20 2010, 02:09 PM, said:

Your pins/magnets are adorable! I do believe I want to commission you for a few. Once I decide on who, would you rather I sent you a PM here or on dA?

Either is fine - I try to check both fairly regularly before a con. ^_^

View PostKnitChick, on Feb 20 2010, 03:17 PM, said:

*SQUEE* SO CUTE!!!!

I'm going to have to point your page out to my friend, I think she may go crazy over the Fai pin ;)

I might be commissioning you for a Sailor Mercury and a Sailor Mars (hint hint). :)

Hahaha, just to note, the Fai with the staff is $7 (because he's hard ._.), and we'll have limited numbers of him at ACen, so if she would like one, let me know ahead of time, and we'll set one aside for her. ^_^ We sold out of him last year...

Oooh, more Sailor scouts! Someone else asked for Saturn, we REALLY want Moon for ACen, and we've got V already - so adding those two would be very nice. ^_~

#6 User is offline   AgentHazel 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 47545

Posted 21 February 2010 - 05:12 PM

I loved your booth last year! I stood there and gawked for a zillion years.

OOooo, if you're gonna start making Sailor Scouts, I may have to commission a Jupiter...

#7 User is offline   Hellmaster Bean 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 9131

Posted 21 February 2010 - 11:14 PM

Must buy a Ryoga... I also might commission you for some
Ya darn kids with your One Piece and your rock n' roll music! Get offa my Upper Yard!!

Cosplay for ACen '15
- IDK?
Come see my work at the art show! Plush bentos and Pokemon!

Visit my DeviantArt Gallery for my latest plush creations and My Etsy Shop for sales

#8 User is offline   Gwydion 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 23 February 2010 - 01:54 PM

View PostAgentHazel, on Feb 21 2010, 06:12 PM, said:

I loved your booth last year! I stood there and gawked for a zillion years.

OOooo, if you're gonna start making Sailor Scouts, I may have to commission a Jupiter...

XD Thanks! And yay for more Scouts! We'll have all of them yet!

View PostHellmaster Bean, on Feb 22 2010, 12:14 AM, said:

Must buy a Ryoga... I also might commission you for some

Someone commissioned Ryoga last year, and I was so happy with how he came out. <3 If you do want him, he won't be in bulk, so let me know and I can make an extra one and set him aside for you so you won't have to wait for me to make it there.

I'll try to get a list of all the ones we will have in bulk in the first post. That way people will know ahead of time which ones they wouldn't have to wait for until we've finished making them and which they would.

#9 User is offline   stuffedpandastudios 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 18942

Posted 25 February 2010 - 11:21 PM

Soo adorable! I might have to commission Northern and Southern Italy pins from you. :D I'm also up for art trades if anyone is interested.

#10 User is offline   Gwydion 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 02 March 2010 - 08:35 AM

View Poststuffedpandastudios, on Feb 26 2010, 12:21 AM, said:

Soo adorable! I might have to commission Northern and Southern Italy pins from you. :D I'm also up for art trades if anyone is interested.

XD Thanks! I was wondering when Hetalia would get mentioned, lol. We'd like some of that with the Sailor Moon for ACen, so by the sound of things, we're on the right track!

And just to note, I added the list of all the pins that will be in bulk - $4 or 3 for $10. Characters not on this list will have to be made at the con, so there will be a waiting period unless they are ordered ahead of time. Anything commissioned at least a week before the con will be ready Friday morning.

#11 User is offline   heatherazzi 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 17241

Posted 06 March 2010 - 12:54 AM

You guys were at Acen '09? How did I miss you?! :o

I commissioned some pins from you (including Auron from FFX) at Ohayocon '08 and I love them! :D I'll have to see about picking up a few more this year! ;)

#12 User is offline   Gwydion 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 06 March 2010 - 05:38 PM

View Postheatherazzi, on Mar 6 2010, 01:54 AM, said:

You guys were at Acen '09? How did I miss you?! :o

I commissioned some pins from you (including Auron from FFX) at Ohayocon '08 and I love them! :D I'll have to see about picking up a few more this year! ;)

Maybe because we were sort of tucked away in the back with only a half table? lol

AH! So YOU'RE responsible for commissioning Auron! That pin is a pain in the butt, and several people ask for him at every con now that we have him! XD Seriously, though, glad you like them! Be sure to at least say hi if you see us! ^_^

#13 User is offline   Gwydion 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 11 April 2010 - 06:27 AM

So by some random miracle, rather than finishing things up the day before the con, I'm done a month in advance! Not sure how that happened... but it leaves me looking for suggestions on who to work on next. I finished up the 3 Sailor Scouts mentioned in this thread, Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask, the Soul Eater crew, and I plan on doing N. and S. Italy next, but then I'm out of ideas. :P

Any obscure people you'd like to see? Any crazy popular ones I've missed? Who else from Hetalia would be fun to do? Happen to know any characters with crazy hairstyles/hats/headpieces/etc?

I have plenty of time, and since moving to the overnight shift, I get bored very quickly on my nights off. ^_^;;

This post has been edited by Gwydion: 11 April 2010 - 06:28 AM

#14 User is offline   KnitChick 

• ACen Staff
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 11 April 2010 - 01:35 PM

I'm still trying to decide on what I'm going to want to buy at Acen this year (beyond the second volume of Ghost Hunt and my staff t-shirt), but if you're looking for different characters to do, more Cardcaptor Sakura and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle characters would be great! I love Sakura and probably would grab her too :)

(I really need to decide what my budget will be and pick a character to commission you, because I really like your pins and I want some!)
Special Needs and Compliance DH for Acen! Come see us in the Hyatt Grand Boardroom!!
Acen 2014: 50s Sailor Mercury, Agent Simmons from S.H.I.E.L.D., Kim Possible, Ghostbuster, frazzled DH
Youmacon 2014: (tentative) Captain Marvelous, Agent Simmons?, Ace from Doctor Who?

Member of Team GEEK for the Norridge/Harwood Heights Relay for Life! Please join us or donate!
Ninja on the Glomp Team! Member of the Crossplay Alliance! / My blog / My pictures! (Flickr)
Resident Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, Firefly, Quantum Leap, Transformers, Harry Potter, Highlander, Girl Genius, Super Sentai and Nerima Daikon Brothers obsessor!

#15 User is offline   Gwydion 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 12 April 2010 - 09:41 PM

Hetalia
Cardcaptor Sakura
Tsubasa

Thanks so much for the suggestions! ^_^ I'd actually been meaning to do Meiling and Tomoyo, but I'd forgotten with all the others I had to make before them. Wow, 10 new ones in one night - that's some kind of record!

And I've got plenty of time, KnitChick, so even if you couldn't end up buying them, might as well suggest them so they'll probably be at ACen anyway, lol. And thank you! ^_^

#16 User is offline   KnitChick 

• ACen Staff
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 April 2010 - 09:26 AM

EEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, I *MUST* have Kero and Mokona! TOO CUTE!!!!!!! *adds to Acen expenditure list* I'm not gonna have as much for Acen this year as I thought because I now have a new car but there's certain things I'm making sure I have money for, and getting some of your pins is one of those! :D

#17 User is offline   Gwydion 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 16 April 2010 - 04:46 AM

Hahaha, I'm glad you like them! ^_^ If you'd like, I could put those two aside for you.

Oooh, all this pin work has gotten me so excited for ACen this year! X3 That and I'll get to see my sister who I haven't seen since Christmas!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users