Lady Gaga Cosplayers? Gaga-ooh-la-la

#61 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 18090

Posted 06 April 2010 - 09:22 AM

View Postthis_chick25, on Apr 5 2010, 11:47 PM, said:

Hate to possibly kill/put a serious dent in your plans, but you may want to check with IRT on that one--unless you're wearing it over a fleshtone leotard (or something to protect the naughty bits) to prevent... "wardrobe malfunctions"... that one runs the risk of having you sent back to your room to change.

LONG LIVE THE FLESHTONE BODY SUIT!
tis what i will use when i finally do naruto's original sexy no jutsu form
A-Cen 2014 Cosplay (links are of me): Angewomon (Digimon) / Sailor Luna (Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon) / Hikaru (Angelic Layer) /
CURRENTLY SELLING ANIME/MANGA/WALLSCROLLS! PM FOR MORE INFORMATION!
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2013: Pocahontas //// Raven (Teen Titans TV Series)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2011:Edward Elric //// Anthy (Rose Bride) //// Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Diva(Final Battle)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2010:Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Saya (Vietnam/Crazy Form) //// Sailor Pluto //// Anthy (Rose Bride)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2009:Diva(Final Battle) //// Sailor Pluto //// Edward Elric
The Official "Forum Kitten", A Rini Fangirl, TekoMuto fan

#62 User is offline   this_chick25 

• Registration Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator
  • Member No.: 7489

Posted 06 April 2010 - 09:45 AM

I've used a fleshtone body suit as well, for a few reasons, usually to cover small spots where makeup or pasties just won't suffice (especially since it's harder to match skin tone with our skin type).

However, males (especially at conventions) who spot even the suggestion/illusion of nudity tend to lose their minds. Chaos ensues, and it's easier to get rid of the source of the chaos than to try and herd an increasing bunch of guys whose instrument of thinking has suddenly gone south of the belt.
Acen Attendee since 2001
Wondering how much to save for ACen? Click here!
FREE! Cosplay construction and materials advice--get yours now!
Never cause more mischief than that which is necessary for success.
Sig invade'd'd'd'd'd'd'd'd'd by Alk <3

#63 User is offline   Mermaid Aiyana 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 45272

Posted 06 April 2010 - 10:16 AM

^__^ Indeed.

Bodysuits are amazing : )

Ah no worries. I am sure I won't be the only one showing some skin. As I said, I saw several swimsuit girls at ACen last year : )
I won't cause any mayhem nor let any boys cause trouble either. but I'm a vain son of a gun. so I dont mind being gawked at either ^__^;

xxoo
Noel

#64 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 18090

Posted 06 April 2010 - 02:02 PM

Good luck! you have more bravery than me...
I felt exposed in a sailor fuku last year...and i was pretty covered up
A-Cen 2014 Cosplay (links are of me): Angewomon (Digimon) / Sailor Luna (Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon) / Hikaru (Angelic Layer) /
CURRENTLY SELLING ANIME/MANGA/WALLSCROLLS! PM FOR MORE INFORMATION!
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2013: Pocahontas //// Raven (Teen Titans TV Series)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2011:Edward Elric //// Anthy (Rose Bride) //// Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Diva(Final Battle)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2010:Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Saya (Vietnam/Crazy Form) //// Sailor Pluto //// Anthy (Rose Bride)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2009:Diva(Final Battle) //// Sailor Pluto //// Edward Elric
The Official "Forum Kitten", A Rini Fangirl, TekoMuto fan

#65 User is offline   LovelyLei 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 22605

Posted 26 April 2010 - 09:44 PM

So thought I would have been the only GAGA, but so happy there will be more. I'll be a negative Gaga. The Paparazzi video, where she's in blue and white, yet I'll be in pink and black. Most likely all day Sunday.
Cosplay: So good it's got to have more then one calorie.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First it's like, then it's love, You're about to erupt...LET'S HAVE AN EXPLOSION! "Let's not..."

#66 User is offline   Yumei 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 17438

Posted 26 April 2010 - 11:00 PM

This is the outfit of Lady Gaga I would love to do!
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m26/Sco...ce_mcqueen2.jpg
I dunno why but I just love this one! ^_^
I found the right material and have the construction figured out only no time to actually make it! :( Also no money at the moment since it's all tied up in Acen.
If I see anyone in this outfit at any con I dunno what I'll do. :P Get a pic definitely!
RAwr if only there was more time!

This post has been edited by Yumei: 26 April 2010 - 11:01 PM

Acen10cosplays:(Trinity Blood)Esther Blanchett,(Bleach)Nel resleased form,(KH2)Card form Sora,(Code Geass)Li Xingke,(FMA)Edward decoy
Acen11 Cosplays:FMA:Brotherhood-LanFan,Gravitation-Shuichi,Fruits Basket-Shigure,Avatar-Toph All cosplays are complete!:)
Next con: ACEN

#67 User is offline   mo721x 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 6488

Posted 27 April 2010 - 08:34 PM

View PostYumei, on Apr 27 2010, 06:00 AM, said:

This is the outfit of Lady Gaga I would love to do!
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m26/Sco...ce_mcqueen2.jpg
I dunno why but I just love this one! ^_^
I found the right material and have the construction figured out only no time to actually make it! :( Also no money at the moment since it's all tied up in Acen.
If I see anyone in this outfit at any con I dunno what I'll do. :P Get a pic definitely!
RAwr if only there was more time!

I know what you mean, That was the one I was orginally going to do, but when I came to the money and time since I was already planning on a bigger outfit for Acen, I just couldnt do it. And then when I also saw her light purple Grammy's dress, I fell in love too, and once again wouldnt have the time or money for it too : ( Maybe another time.

#68 User is offline   Pantsu 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 52925

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:42 AM

Was a meetup time/place ever decided upon? Depending on when it is, I could always bring my Just Dance zebra batwing Gaga with me. It's compact and easy to pack....

#69 User is offline   mo721x 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 6488

Posted 28 April 2010 - 08:57 AM

View PostPantsu, on Apr 28 2010, 07:42 AM, said:

Was a meetup time/place ever decided upon? Depending on when it is, I could always bring my Just Dance zebra batwing Gaga with me. It's compact and easy to pack....

No nothing has been officialy decided yet. But you really should since on Saturday night I will be in my Just Dance disco bra outfit, photo opportunity ^_^

#70 User is offline   Pantsu 

• Pip

Posted 28 April 2010 - 02:08 PM

Gah, I actually have costume plans for Saturday night.....T_T

#71 User is offline   Nami-rin 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 19720

Posted 28 April 2010 - 04:00 PM

I'm still here and I'm still doing my Gaga outfit! I'll probably start on it this weekend >w< If you've ever wondered what Lady Gaga would look like if she were black then you're about to find out! XD LOL LOL

My friend was the one who started this thread I'm gonna talk him if he still plans to do any sort of meet up and even if he doesn't we can always make up one ourselves!
2013 cosplays:

- maid cosplay 100% done
- Tera Oline Elin Priest
- female Garterbelt (Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt) 99% done

#72 User is offline   Pantsu 

• Pip

Posted 06 May 2010 - 08:58 PM

Will be bringing the aforementioned Gaga batwing dress...wearing it Friday night. Hope to see lots of Gagas at the con!

#73 User is offline   ayaxxchan 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 19561

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:33 PM

View PostNami-rin, on Apr 28 2010, 05:00 PM, said:

I'm still here and I'm still doing my Gaga outfit! I'll probably start on it this weekend >w< If you've ever wondered what Lady Gaga would look like if she were black then you're about to find out! XD LOL LOL

My friend was the one who started this thread I'm gonna talk him if he still plans to do any sort of meet up and even if he doesn't we can always make up one ourselves!

wowwww yeaaa, so that would be me........ Sorry I started this and then just pretty much disappeared, I've been really swamped with school lately. Literally I had 4 research papers and a speech all due within the last month (but one of my reasearch papers I actually wrote on Gaga, 7 pages and I got an A >3<"). So yeahhhh I've been really swamped and anything acen related had completely fallen off my radar in that time, to the point where I didn't even have time make the Gaga cosplay I was planning on doing ):..... But I'm gonna go and look for my old Beautiful Dirty Rich (and really crappy) outfit and I'll just wear that if I can find it.

Anywho, I still think a gathering would be a fantastic idea, and even if that doesn't work out since it's soooooo soon before acen, then everyone should just post when they'll be wearing their Gaga's and around where so everyone will know to keep their eyes peeled XD

But how do people feel about Friday evening?? Like around 8-ish? Or pretty much any time in the evening???
ACen 2013 cosplays: Electric Boogaloo
Roxy Lalonde - Homestuck
Kashiyuka - Perfume (no Okite ver.)
Kyary - idk yet, Fashion Monster?

#74 User is offline   Mizu_Haku 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 19589

Posted 13 May 2010 - 08:31 AM

I actually put together a decent Gaga outfit. I was Gaga from the Bad Romance video. The black outfit... with the crown and sunglasses.

I WANT SOME PICTURES WITH LOVELY LADY GAGAS!!

I love Gaga. So much. She's gorgeous.
"I'M THE AVATAR, YOU'VE GOTTA DEAL WITH IT!" - Korra
~ACen 2013 Cosplays~
Korra ~ Avatar: Legend of Korra
Kiri the wolfdog ~ My fursona

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users