• This topic is locked

Kage-kanbu 2010

#1 User is offline   Super_Vegeta17 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 3576

Posted 08 January 2010 - 09:49 AM

Hey everyone Aoi-Kage here calling out again to all (non-naruto) cosplay ninjas yet again saying its time to gather and do what we do best, but first I have a few thing to say to all members who attended last year.

1st off I offer my deepest apologies for not being able to get pictures of last year to anyone unfortunatly we encounted several promblems with the development of the pictures (unfortunatly many were lost) and decided to no longer use analog film development for future gatherings however this year will be different, my personal party will be providing 1 digital camera and a laptop to steam the photos online directly after a gathering takes place, I feel this is the best way we could go.

Now to the good stuff...

I will be changing our usual friday and saturday gatherings to just Saturday, I still want 2 gatherings to take place this day since this gives others who didnt make it to the first shoot to show up in the second, also upon request the first will be an outside shoot. Also the shots will be a little more structured than the last few years. Each ninja will get 3 upclose shots and 2 with a partner of their choice, this will allow us to better organize the shoot and produce more visually appealing pictures, there will also be 3 total group shots the first will be the typical "class photo" the 2nd is the mass fight photo and the 3rd is the now traditional "pile of dead ninjas" photo. Since I know some people have alot to do on saturdays and the activites usually dont start until 10am for most I want to do the first at 9am this way we dont interupt anyones plans(hopfully too much) and the secod will be around 10pm, If there are any suggestions to times and ideas to add more to the shoot I am all ears.

I hope this year is our best year yet and I look forward to seeing you all there! Aoi-Kage out! :shuriken:

#2 User is offline   The shades ninja 

• Video Gaming Staff
  • Pip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 11247

Posted 26 January 2010 - 11:13 AM

HECK YEA! I'm glad to finally see you started the thread for this year =D

I am working this con in the VG room but I will make it to at least one shoot! idk how this structured thing will work out BUT it does mean more people will have at least one good photo so I'm glad for that!

I'm sorry you lost most of your photos Aoi-Kage!

I will spread the word to other members of our clan that the thread is up!

Shades Ninja OUT! :ph34r:
and this time, I MEAN IT!

I wish they made heelies in my size I would have use for them...

I am Shades, the sexy suit ninja, if you ever see a blur run past that looks damn well dressed be sure to say hi.

#3 User is offline   Super_Vegeta17 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 05 February 2010 - 06:16 AM

View PostThe shades ninja, on Jan 26 2010, 05:13 PM, said:

HECK YEA! I'm glad to finally see you started the thread for this year =D

I am working this con in the VG room but I will make it to at least one shoot! idk how this structured thing will work out BUT it does mean more people will have at least one good photo so I'm glad for that!

I'm sorry you lost most of your photos Aoi-Kage!

I will spread the word to other members of our clan that the thread is up!

Shades Ninja OUT! :ph34r:

alright Shades glad to see your on board! sorry it took so long to ost the new job is keepinh me really busy, as far as the shoots go it would be great if you can make it to at least one.

Im trying the new structure since the last few years have rendered use some good pics but mostly doubles and some in general pix that make you go "what was I thinking!?" so it gives us that chance of having more than one good pic, besides like I said I'm open to ideas and suggestions I just want this to run smoother

#4 User is offline   Super_Vegeta17 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 08 February 2010 - 09:37 AM

Alright Folks I have some updated information for you concerning the gatherings time(s) and place(s) since all gatherings that I have viewed thanks to a schedule layout sent to me by admin cactusmomma all gatherings are expected to start by 10am. Since the timeslots before that time are a free-for-all grab as well several timeslots after the days events I will leave those to you if you want something before or after. However to make things simple I have scheduled our main gathering for Saturday at 3:30 in the garden, here is the schedule that has been posted as well for you viewing pleasure.

http://img.photobuck...n/tentative.jpg

Aoi-Kage OUT!! :ph34r:

#5 User is offline   cactusmomma 

• Costume Events Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 3528

Posted 01 March 2010 - 04:25 AM

This gathering will be going into the programming book as:
Tree Patch, 3:30 pm on Saturday

Here is a topic with the main schedule, as well as a link to a topic with pictures and maps to the gathering areas.
http://www.acen.org/...showtopic=33837

Any questions? Just pm me!

#6 User is offline   Super_Vegeta17 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 28 March 2010 - 09:24 AM

Are there any suggestions/comments for the shoot? your comments and recommendations help me put this thing together so I need to know if there is anything you guys think I should change in the format or to imporve on in general

#7 User is offline   Super_Vegeta17 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 07 May 2010 - 11:28 AM

Alright here we are a week away for ACen since I havent really gotten any response I can assume that there are no issues or concerns with the set up so i look forward to seeing everybody there!

#8 User is offline   Super_Vegeta17 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 23 May 2010 - 10:57 AM

Hey everyone sorry for the delay been really busy heres the link to the photos I got for our shoot they turned out great!
http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/182722/

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users