Anime Central Forums: What Is This Pdf File Type You Sent Me? - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

What Is This Pdf File Type You Sent Me? How do I view a PDF?

#1 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 05 January 2010 - 01:20 AM

I have gotten a few people that do not know what a PDF is, or how they are to view it. So here is some helpful info on how you can view/print/edit/etc... the forms I send out.

1. Viewing
If you have trouble viewing and or printing the PDF files included in the emails I send out, I would suggest using an up to date Adobe Reader.
Adobe Reader 9.2 is FREE and is the leading software in viewing PDF files. Once again the Adobe Reader 9.2 is free, it can be located here http://get.adobe.com/reader/

If you absolutely require the files in a different format, or they will not open, please let me know and I will be more than willing to accommodate your situation.

2. Printing
Well you click the print icon on the window, or you can do the old fashion file>print

3. Editing/Typing
Well if you happen to have Adobe Professional, or something along those lines, it comes equipped with the ability to add text into a document.

As a general personal side note: When using a "new" piece of software that you are not familiar with, make sure you have some time to sit down and explore your new capabilities.
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, & 15
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users