• This topic is locked

Mailing / Waiting List What has changed / What is changing

#1 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 02 January 2010 - 07:12 AM

The original Mailing list for the 2010 Event has changed/edited, since it is the new year.
It has been split/edited into two lists, the waiting list, and everyone who got in.

If you want to be added to the Waiting List, please go fill out the waiting list request form. It is the same form that people filled out to be in the alley/show. If you don't have a badge number, for the request form just enter any old message for me or say waiting list.
If you send me an email request to be added to the mailing list, now that the alley is full, I will just mark it as read and move on to the next email in my inbox, without doing anything (please follow the set-up we have).

If you got into the Alley/Show, you are in our database and you will be kept up to date on anything AA/AS that changes or might be helpful.

Now you may ask, "Phil, what happens to my email if I didn't get in and I am not on the waiting list?"
Well, we do not keep it attached to any mailing list associated with the AA/AS. This is because if people are no longer interested in receiving updates, they do not have to email back saying 'remove me' or having to delete every single email I send out.
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, & 14
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users