Anime Central Forums: Affordable Web Design For Aa Artists - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Affordable Web Design For Aa Artists When Etsy or DA just doesn't do you justice!

#1 User is offline   Otakumals 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 38475

Posted 26 December 2009 - 11:19 PM

Hey there, Stefanie from Otakumals here... only this time I come to you from Color Manifestation! ^_-

I wanted to extend a special "Artists, Musicians, and Non-Profits Only" sale to my fellow Artist Alley artists at ACEN 2010. I am asked about my website design services all the time at the conventions I attend, and I would like to build a website for you! If you have been interested in getting a professionally designed website to showcase your art and lead into your store, but don't want to spend a fortune on getting some boring templated design, then I have a wonderful deal for you!

I would like to build you a fully customized 3 page website for only $99, or a 5 page website including a gallery for only $299! I also offer Logo Design for $50, as well as Vinyl Banner Design (rates negotiable depending on the size you need). The best thing about my services is I only ask for 50% up front, and the other 50% is due ONLY AFTER you are completely satisfied with your design!

Now I know a lot of you "already have a website" on DeviantArt or Etsy, but you know as well as I do that they aren't really "your" websites, nor can they be customized to how you see fit. When people see on a business card or an email that you have www.yoursite.com versus etsy.blahblah.todanglong-toreadandtype.com they know that you truly care enough about your artwork to build an online presence, and that you aren't just trying to do it because its available (its like buying ice cream cones only to put milk inside of it).

There is nothing more important than getting yourself out there on the web, and on top of my design services I also code your custom site to be Search Engine Optimized so people can find you on Google/Yahoo/MSN/Etc. On top of extremely low web design rates, I also offer extra pages,graphic design, print materials like business cards,post cards, tri-folds, and upkeep plans at low rates to keep your website running smoothly!

Please take a look at my portfolio website to see the work I have done thus far. I particularly enjoy working on Artist's websites because they express the most creativity! http://www.colormanifestation.com . My pricing sheet can be found for Artists on the Web Design page.

If you have any questions at all please email me at sshall@colormanifestation.com

THANKS!
<3 Stefanie
http://www.otakumals.com
Otakumals - Japanese Inspired Handmade Plush Dolls

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users