Anime Central Forums: Artist Alley / Art Show Registration - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Artist Alley / Art Show Registration Update

#1 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 15 December 2009 - 05:51 PM

Wow, thank you everyone who applied!! :thumbup:

You've beat our last record!! :blink: I didn't even think that was possible.

For those that missed it: AA opened at 12 (noon) CST on 12/12/09 and before we could formally announce it here, it was already full!!
I am still working on processing the submissions, and removing the Double Posts, Banned People, etc...
I plan confirmations to go out later today and into the night, as long as I can get things correct and in line. :clap:
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, & 15
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#2 User is offline   LinkJun 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 16763

Posted 16 December 2009 - 01:49 AM

I'm just wondering, did everyone who registered pretty much exactly at noon get in? Or did it fill up more or less instantaneously?

#3 User is offline   frzndaqiri 

• Webmistress
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
  • Member No.: 4043

Posted 16 December 2009 - 09:33 AM

Other circumstances notwithstanding: (incorrect/incomplete info etc), yes those that registered when it opened were counted as locking in a table. Again, I can't guarantee that until Voltaire has fully processed the list. Give him a bit longer. It's not all in one database and does take time to properly sort through.
2013 will be my 11th year at ACen! Staff for '09/'10/'11/'12/'13
Currently: Webmistress and Registration System Admin - my answers on them are as STAFF - PM if you need help

Come visit DisjointedImages in Artist's Alley for Cosplay photo buttons and custom made buttons
Get a button or upgrade it to a keychain/zipper pull/magnet/bottle opener/mirror for just a quarter more.
Visit the blog for latest news and contests! Disjointed Images Blog
100% guarantee on buttons. If it breaks, come see me for a FREE replacement.

#4 User is offline   Otakumals 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 38475

Posted 16 December 2009 - 01:57 PM

View Postfrzndaqiri, on Dec 16 2009, 10:33 AM, said:

Other circumstances notwithstanding: (incorrect/incomplete info etc), yes those that registered when it opened were counted as locking in a table. Again, I can't guarantee that until Voltaire has fully processed the list. Give him a bit longer. It's not all in one database and does take time to properly sort through.

How many AA tables will ACEN have this year?

This post has been edited by Otakumals: 16 December 2009 - 01:57 PM

<3 Stefanie
http://www.otakumals.com
Otakumals - Japanese Inspired Handmade Plush Dolls

#5 User is offline   frzndaqiri 

• Webmistress
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
  • Member No.: 4043

Posted 16 December 2009 - 02:37 PM

We don't have a set in stone number to broadcast yet (we're always trying to feng shui the alley into fitting more) but once we do, we'll let you know. Along with the list of artists on the main page. ^_^
2013 will be my 11th year at ACen! Staff for '09/'10/'11/'12/'13
Currently: Webmistress and Registration System Admin - my answers on them are as STAFF - PM if you need help

Come visit DisjointedImages in Artist's Alley for Cosplay photo buttons and custom made buttons
Get a button or upgrade it to a keychain/zipper pull/magnet/bottle opener/mirror for just a quarter more.
Visit the blog for latest news and contests! Disjointed Images Blog
100% guarantee on buttons. If it breaks, come see me for a FREE replacement.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users