Acen 2009 Or 2010 Fashion Booths?

#1 User is offline   ☆ MV 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 21362

Posted 31 October 2009 - 04:48 PM

I'm new to posting topics so if this should be elsewhere, please move it. >.<

I was wondering was there a list of dealers that sold fashion items(cyber, lolita, stuff like that) or if anyone knew who sold what9again as far as fashion/fashion accessories) for ACen 2009 and if they might be here for 2010? Mainly things related to lolita?

I apologize if this isn't really clear or if it belongs somewhere else!
ACen 2014
--- Bilbo Baggins(The Hobbit|)-100%

(Sorry this list changes a lot, I'm really indecisive :()
facebook livejournal tumblr

#2 User is offline   Krystal 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 14958

Posted 01 November 2009 - 05:33 PM

http://www.acen.org/forums/index.php?showt...mp;#entry818842

Here ya go! This is for the vendors who will be there. You might find one you want!

This post has been edited by Krystal: 02 November 2009 - 10:57 AM

Acen 2011: I lost my red kodak camera. If you found it, PLEASE contact me. I really miss it.

#3 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 02 November 2009 - 01:41 PM

View Postsagababycakes, on Oct 31 2009, 04:48 PM, said:

I was wondering was there a list of dealers that sold fashion items(cyber, lolita, stuff like that) or if anyone knew who sold what9again as far as fashion/fashion accessories) for ACen 2009 and if they might be here for 2010? Mainly things related to lolita?

To answer your question, that depends on the Vendor and what items they have in stock that they bring to the event. We have a very diverse group of excellent vendors who try and accommodate as many people as possible but there is only so much room on a truck :P
Believe me when I say that the vendors who attend ACen are some of the most professional people I have had the pleasure of working with. I am sure you will find the specific something you are looking for during the event.

I would suggest reviewing our current list of vendors attending ACen, it is located here. The list is incomplete so more vendors will be added as time goes on.
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, & 15
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#4 User is offline   Voxx 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 16994

Posted 05 November 2009 - 12:20 PM

I remember seeing at least one booth that did sell those kinds of fashion items. I'm fuzzy on the details, but I remember at least one cyber/lolita booth but had other items besides that. There isnt much in those categories. :(
Allons-y Sugar Pea!

#5 User is offline   Krystal 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 06 November 2009 - 12:18 PM

It was probabley Anime Remix. They're great, but my jacket fell apart in the car on the ride home...still unhappy...
Acen 2011: I lost my red kodak camera. If you found it, PLEASE contact me. I really miss it.

#6 User is offline   Ghost 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 6255

Posted 07 November 2009 - 03:42 PM

There aren't any Lolita-specific brands like BTSSB or Angelic Pretty that come to the Exhibit Hall, but one of the booths (and this COULD be Anime Remix...) sells the brand Bodyline (which is considerably cheaper than the aforementioned anyway XD). If any other vendor is selling "lolita", it's usually just maid costumes or something like that. White Peacock had a space in 2008 and they sold skirts, dresses, and blouses, but they weren't there last year.

In the Artist's Alley, you'll probably be able to find a great deal of lolita jewelry- I know Paradise Rose was selling sweets jewelry (rings, necklaces, etc.) last year, and I hope she'll be back! Her jewelry is gorgeous! (www.paradiseroseshop.com)

As far as other fashion goes, there was a booth selling more furry/cyber/Steampunk types of things (furry legwarmers, armwarmers, goggles, headdresses, etc.) but I can't find their business card, so I'm of little or no help! XD
but... i hope this somewhat helps :)
ACen 2013:
Shadow Adachi - Persona 4
Jonny Ariga - Catherine

#7 User is offline   Deleciel 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 48324

Posted 22 January 2010 - 12:54 PM

I've been told that Mashimaro Girl (they sell lolita brand replicas) will be having a booth, but I haven't seen any updates here. Off topic, but would someone be willing to update some announcements - I'd like to be sure when and where Aural Vampire is performing.

Anime Central 2011:
Deadmau5 head: 40% finished

#8 User is offline   Krystal 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 22 January 2010 - 04:41 PM

Oh yeah, the jewellery. Some of the folks in AA are AMAZING!

#9 User is offline   teacupdreams 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 53550

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:25 AM

We will be there Wolfhome Adventuring Outfitters and we've got a lot of Kimono both vintage and new with plus sizes as well, steampunk, gothic lolita, asian historical, jewelry, accessories and more as well as ball jointed dolls with all the accessories.

I know that Alden is usually there with Bodyline and there is another woman with an off brand gothic lolita.

Blonde Swan carries hats and accessories for steampunk.

If you go to the vendors page with the links you can click on the vendors and go to their web pages.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users